- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is chapter 5!

Unfortunately it's not yet at the 'good' part, being only a prelude to it, but the next chapter will start directly from there!

The sound of an alarm clock began to reverberate through the room.

Although it was ignored at first, it soon became too much to bear, and an arm came out from under the covers of the nearby bed, feeling around in an attempt to remove the noise.

After several unsuccessful attempts, an annoyed grumble came from the same place from which the arm originated, and a raven-haired female head popped up.

Looking at the device as if it had offended her, the girl shut it off with a slap of her palm.

Enjoying the glorious silence for a moment, the girl then looked at the time and was confused "What the... it's only 6 o'clock... why did the alarm go off?"

Massaging her head as if to stimulate her brain, the girl remembered the events of the previous evening, and her eyes widened.

"Oh! That's right!" she said, slapping her closed hand on the palm of her other hand “Today is the day I will make my wish come true!”

Removing the covers and moving into a sitting position, the girl, Suki, then grinned "And the best part is that I'll be able to enjoy it in peace and solitude... with no petulant little sluts to stop me!"

Giggling cheerfully, she stood up and automatically began selecting the best outfits among her clean clothes before walking with them towards the bathroom to take a shower before stopping with her hand on the door handle.

Standing still for a few seconds, she then went back and opened her wardrobe again, rehanging the clothes she was holding 'I'm going outside to go to the park, it's probably best to wear something I don't care if it gets ruined...'

Rubbing her chin in thought, she examined all the clothing she had brought with her when she came to live in this dorm, and after a few minutes her eyes fell on one set of clothing in particular.

After taking them out, she placed them on her bed and took a look at them.

It was a simple outfit, consisting of a black jacket, a cream sweater, a gray plaid skirt, a pair of black loafers with a pair of short white socks, all topped off with a black painter's cap.

Smiling slightly, she caressed the clothes, remembering when she had bought them, which weren't even name-brand, on sale for less than $300.

Her initial intent was to have a few rags to wear while she painted, so as not to ruin actually good clothes, but, somehow, they became one of her favorite outfits.

Perhaps it was due to the fact that they reminded her of the times she spent painting, one of the few carefree moments of her life in which her parents did not-

She shook her head, interrupting her trip down memory lane.

This was neither the time nor the place, nor did she want to think about them.

But, as she removed her night dress, she couldn't help but remember how her desire to eat a tiny was born just as she was wearing these same garments, and found it almost poetic to wear it again on the day she would realize it.

Once dressed, she went to her desk and opened the top drawer, revealing a collection of dozens of glasses, where after a brief indecision she picked up a pair with a light black frame, to pair with her jacket, and photochromic lenses.

Although she didn't like wearing glasses, preferring to go without when she didn't have to read or look at something, these tinies were so small that she feared that they wouldn't even be visible to her if she wasn't wearing them.

Finally ready, she brushed her hair back with one hand and slung her purse over her shoulder with the other before opening the door and leaving her room.

Entering the common room, she saw Maya sitting at the kitchenette counter having breakfast with a cup of milk and some cookies while watching morning cartoons on TV.

Clicking her tongue at her presence, Suki tried to slip out unnoticed, but the sound alerted Maya, who immediately turned towards her, her eyes already narrowing.

"Where are you going?" Maya asked, hopping off her stool and standing in front of her to block her path, crossing her arms to make herself look more intimidating.

"I don't see how it's any of your business or why you should care." Suki replied in annoyance, but she immediately backtracked on what she said when Maya started to move closer to her "I'm just going out! What's the matter with you?"

"What's the matter with me? Have you forgotten what you did last night? Trying to eat my friend alive? Does that ring any bells?" Maya said sarcastically, anger evident on her face.

'Geez. Leave them alone for a few hours and they are already friends...' Suki thought exasperatedly, but she had already prepared a response for this eventuality.

Looking away from Maya and rubbing her arm, Suki said softly "Regarding last night, I apologize. It was the first time I saw a tiny and I was quite excited about it, and that's why I reacted the way I did. As I thought about it during the night I realized that what I did was wrong and… will not be repeated."

Taken aback by the apology, Maya dropped her arms and scratched her head while looking away "Um, okay? That's good... I'm glad you realized."

Striking while the iron was hot, Suki continued, "Sorry for my rudeness earlier, but I slept badly because of my thoughts and... I feel a little uncomfortable around others at the moment and would prefer to be alone. Do you mind letting me pass?"

Maya's eyes widened and she moved out of Suki's way.

"Oh! Don't mind me! Go ahead!" she said, feeling guilty for treating her like that.

"Thank you, I'll see you later." Suki said before moving past Maya, biting her cheeks to keep herself from laughing.

Once she was out of the dormitory and at such a distance that no one in it could hear her, Suki slumped against a wall and laughed out loud "What a naive idiot! She totally fell for it!"

Wiping away a tear as she thought back to the brat's happy smile on her way out, Suki felt tempted to reveal the truth to her once she had one or more tinies in her stomach, just to see her happiness turn to despair as she discovers what she allowed to happen, but she discarded the idea.

'It would only be inviting trouble for momentary pleasure. It's much better to make her believe I'm no longer interested.' Suki mulled.

After all, the thought of interacting with the two little sluts and the forbidden snack while they were unaware that her stomach was full of tiny ones being digested away was far more appealing.

Suki imagined the little insect smiling at her, as if they were friends, without knowing that dozens of her acquaintances, friends and even family were being digested alive in her stomach...

A moan left her mouth, and Suki found herself shocked that one of her hands had snuck between her legs, inside her panties, while she was daydreaming.

Retracting her hand, she saw that it... and her panties, too, were completely soaked.

“Oh my, I had no idea my desire was so… visceral.” Suki murmured before using her other hand to pull a packet of wipes from her shoulder bag to clean her hand with.

Once done, she threw the dirty towel in the middle of the street and continued her journey to the park, although annoyed by the wet feeling between her legs as she walked.

'Finally... here I am!' Suki smiled with delight as she took in the view of the town park once she arrived, blatantly ignoring the state of neglect it had been left in, with patches of dry grass, flowerbeds full of withered flowers, and benches and other amenities left in a state of disrepair.

But none of this mattered to her, seeing as these were just trifles, and her real interest lay elsewhere.

With a smirk, she began scouring the park, searching for her coveted prize.

But, after an hour of futile searching, she felt down in the dumps.

Sighing in defeat as she futilely rummaged through yet another bush, she remained silent in her crouched position, staring into space.

She already expected that it wouldn't be easy to find a tiny, she wasn't so naive as to think that it was like a shop, with dozens of them ready to be taken and consumed, but neither did she expect not to see a single one.

Overcome with dejection, Suki didn't notice the person jogging towards her until they stumbled upon her form.

Getting up painfully from the ground, she turned angrily towards this individual "Are you blind or just too stupid to notice a person in front of you, you idi-ooh!"

Her anger vanished like snow in the sun the moment her eyes met Shana's pained and furious gaze "...hey... how's it going?"

"What the fuck do you think? I fell flat on my face because of some idiotic midget who's hobby is being a goddamn obstacle! How the fuck do you think I'm doing?" Shana screamed furiously, while Suki instinctively looked down in fear.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't-" Suki stammered in fear, but Shana spoke over her.

"Fuck yes you are, you stupid mongoloid." Shana spat as she stood up, glaring at her.

The two remained silent for a while, with Suki kneeling on the ground trembling and Shana dusting her clothes clean.

Once she was more or less satisfied with the result, Shana snorted and crossed her arms, looking down at Suki "So… want to tell me what you're doing here in the park, princess? This is definitely not the kinda place you like to hang out in."

Suki opened her mouth to respond, but Shana cut her off again "And don't you dare bullshit me, or I'll kick your ass until you change tune... or die, whichever comes first."

Suki shuddered, deeming Shana capable of actually doing so.

Not wanting to upset her further, Suki spilled the beans "I came here looking for a tiny to eat! Yesterday, the stupid blonde said that she found hers here in the park, so I came to see if there were any others!"

Shana raised an eyebrow, curious "And the one that was in the dormitory? Have you already eaten it?"

Suki wobbled in embarrassment, but then she shook her head "I...no. I felt that... it wasn't a good idea."

Then she looked away, moving her hair behind her ear "I mean, why mess with that crazy girl like yesterday when I can just find and eat one without her knowing?" she tried to justify herself, so as not to look weak, but Shana snorted in amusement.

"Yes, of course, of course." she chuckled briefly, rubbing Suki's head as if she were her pet... which Suki believed was not too far from the truth.

Having already lost interest in the matter, Shana walked to a nearby bench and placed her leg on top of it, starting to do post-workout exercises.

"I'm going to get a burger later, want to tag along?" Shana said casually, before pausing in thought for a moment and chuckling "No, wait. Your people eat everything that moves, but draw a line at what is already dead and cooked, don't you?"

"Very funny." Suki muttered under her breath, annoyed with Shana's constant taunting.

"Well, I'll leave you then. See you later-oh?" she said turning to Shana, before stopping when she saw something peculiar.

"What's that?" Suki asked, pointing to the sole of Shana's sneakers.

"What's what?" Shana asked in confusion before grabbing her ankle and turning her foot towards herself to see what Suki was talking about.

A disgusted "Eww!" came out of her lips when she realized that it was the crushed remains of some tiny.

Letting go of her foot, she began to drag it back and forth across the gravel path to scrape it from beneath her sole "Every time I run along the pond I always find myself with some of those damned things under my feet! You'd think that after crushing dozens of them they'd know not to stand in my way, but obviously their dick brains are too small to understand something so fucking simple!"

Seeing Shana who, after having accidentally, but without remorse, crushed an unsuspecting tiny to death while going for a regular jog, was trying to remove its remains from under her shoe like any other person would do with poop, aroused in Suki a feeling of... excitement.

The mere thought that a thinking, person-like being had not only met such a miserable end, but that the person who, without realizing, caused it only cared about the fact that her shoes were now dirty, was something that made her shiver, both in horror and pleasure.

"You're sick in the head, you know that?" came Shana's criticism, although from her tone of voice it sounded more like a simple observation than an insult.

Not initially understanding the reason for this comment, Suki then felt an oddly familiar sensation and, looking down, she saw that her hand had, once again, slipped inside her panties.

Hastily removing it, Suki grabbed her wrist, as if to prevent the hand from acting without her knowledge, and attempted to justify herself “T-This was-”

"Don't care." Shana interrupted, waving her hand "I already know you Chinese people are all weirdos. Hell, you even have an entire country, Nipponia or something, filled with sick perverts. Just keep it to yourself. I don't want to see this crap."

Suki was furious, having never heard such a jumble of bullshit and racism all at once, but she just smiled at Shana "I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

"It'll be better." Shana replied distractedly as she checked her watch "It's already half past eight... I'd better go get something to eat right away. Practice starts at 9 and I can't go on an empty stomach, or I'll collapse. Later."

Suki watched Shana rush away, but her thoughts were already elsewhere 'By the pond she said, huh?'

Turning towards the aforementioned lake, she saw in the center of the park a sort of small round island surrounded by water, connected to the resto f the park by two small wooden bridges.

In the beginning it was probably a beautiful scenic area, with a small road bordered by two meadows of flowers, but nowadays what remained was a pile of tall weeds where there could be anything from snakes to... tinies.

"Ready or not, here I come..." she whispered, a triumphant smirk on her face at the idea of finally fulfilling her wish.