- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If someone can get hold of an admin to help me unlock my account, that would be great.

I knelt on my hands and knees upon the hard floor.

‘Lower’, Lindsay commanded, enjoying the power she had over me.

I dipped my head further, fear and dread hanging in my heart. I felt her foot move over me, bobbing with excitement.

‘Look at me.’

My eyes lifted, starting into the dust grey sole of her sandal. Lindsay was beyond, her phone in one hand, a drink in the other.

‘Good bug,’ she chuckled at her pre-emptive joke, ‘Now, lick the bottom of my shoe.’

‘Please, Lindsay,’ I stammered, pointlessly trying to appeal to her humanity.

‘Ah ah,’ she chided, ‘Do I need to ask you again?’

Defeated, I stuck out my tongue and dragged it across the dry, dirty rubber.

‘There, was that so hard? Now, I want you to get on the floor, lie on your back and look up at me. I’m going to step on your face.’

‘No, Lindsay, please!’

Her tone darkened, ‘Hey, what did I say about talking back? You think you’re gonna be able to do that when I’m done with you? Do you want me to make it worse for you? I can make it worse for you.’

My lip trembled, a tear prickling my eye as I sank to the floor, rolling on to my back. Her foot swung backwards and forwards, skimming above my face. Above, her long legs disappeared into a pair of figure-hugging hot pants. Her smile shone like the sun.

‘Aww look at you down there,’, she cooed, ‘you’re so cute. Okay, get ready, I’m going to step on you now.’

Any protest I could have made was muffled by her rubber sole dropping onto my face. She didn’t stomp down, she didn’t need to. Her weight upon me, pressing into my nose, pushing my face to the side, the treads of her sandal scuffing my cheek, her laughter above, all of it told me that she owned me now.

‘Haha look at you, did you enjoy that? I guess you’d better get used to it.’

She twitched her ankle, gently slapping me in the face with the toe of her sandal.

‘Ok, last thing. I want you to take off my shoe and kiss the bottom of my foot. I want that to be the last thing you do before you shrink. I think that will put you in a good position for when, y’know, it happens.’

Tears flowed freely now, my hands moving like a numb automaton. I slid off her sandal with trembling fingers, placing it with reverence beside me.

She flicked her toes, spreading them out before scrunching them with anticipation.

‘Do it,’ she whispered, her eyes dancing above a wide grin.

‘P-please,’ I burbled, closing my eyes as my face lifted from the floor towards the warm flesh that hung over me. My lips quivered as they met her skin.

‘Mmm,’ she purred, ‘you like that? Does it feel good to submit to me? Not long now, keep going, use your tongue.’

I fought back a gag as my tongue slid across the sole of her foot, raising a peal of giggles from above.

Lindsay’s eyes were on her phone, watching the descending number counter on the experimental app she was testing.

‘Okay,’ she sang, ‘here we go, three, two.’

‘Please,’ I stammered, trying to scavenge a scrap of mercy.

‘One.’

I didn’t hear the finality in her tone. The world dropped away beneath me, rushing air filling my ears and filling my lungs with such force that I thought they would pop. I hit the floor hard, the impact pushing my breath from my chest. The world flashed, dark to light, light to dark and then back again. My head pounded as though compressed beneath miles of ocean. I wanted to be sick, I wanted to scream.

‘Amazing,’ thunder rolled in the heavens, ‘almost to the second! Oh man, five stars, definitely five stars.’

A sense of movement surrounded me, of heat and of pressure.

The sun was briefly swallowed by shadow, another rush of wind, a boom, a thud, an earthquake.

On my knees, my watery vision began to clear. Before me, a vast pink mountain range coalesced into Lindsay’s colossal foot.

I wanted to scream, to run, to escape from my very mind. My vision still swam around me as the universe opened up and expanded. She was everywhere, she was everything, she was impossible.

‘Fuck,’ she chuckled, ‘look how teenie tiny you are.’

I had barely wobbled to my feet before she swept her foot towards me, the combined rush of air with the tremor of her footfall knocking me onto my ass. Her toes filled my vision, an idle flex jarring my bones as thousands of tons of female flesh rose before slamming back onto the earth.

Her soft laughter fell upon me like a storm, the unthinkable titan amused by my predicament.

‘Look at how pathetic you are, I can barely see you down there! Man, I didn’t think you’d get this small! What am I going to do with you like this? I’m going to have to have a good think.’

I was ice cold, numb despite the warm air lacing my lungs, heated by proximity to her endless flesh. How could she be so casual? How could she exist in the same reality?

‘I guess I’ll ask the girls what they would do with you, maybe they will have some tips on how to enjoy such a weenie little Shrinky. Until then,’ her voice grew cold, ice stabbing through her usual sunshine tones, ‘get back to work.’

I barely hesitated, obedience to the word of my new Goddess as vital to me as breathing. If I failed to do either, I would surely die.

Crawling, I made my way between her first and second toes, towards the humid wall of flesh at the valley end. I reached out with trembling hands, hoping this was a dream, knowing it was not. No tears fell, there was nothing left of my past self to weep.

Knowing that to delay would only incur her wrath, the slightest of her movements able to reduce me to a pinprick of paste on the bottom of her foot, I began to lick.

High above, Lindsay spread the gossip of my fall to her friends, mocking and teasing and making plans.

Far below, in the shadow between the toes of my Goddess, I bowed my head and worshipped her.