- Text Size +
Story Notes:

pan and bulma were supposed to visit bulma but she is out so pan and videl wait for her to return but things go very wrong

Videl and Pan decided to visit Bulma after hearing rumors of a revolutionary new training method she had developed. Excited, they entered Bulma's laboratory, which was filled with shiny machines and futuristic equipment. To their surprise, they noticed that Bulma was not present. Instead they saw Vegeta examining one of Bulma's newest inventions and they went over to him.

Videl: "Hey Vegeta, where's Bulma?"

Vegeta turned to her and replied, "She'll be back in an hour. You guys are way too early."

Videl frowned but replied, "It's not true Vegeta, but we'll just wait until she returns."

Vegeta gave her a skeptical look before flying out the door in his signature style and Pan, as confident as his mother, followed with crossed arms and a skeptical expression.

Pan: "Typical Vegeta, he always thinks he's better than everyone else."

Videl smiled and replied, "You know, Pan, he has his own ways of showing emotions. He's actually quite a nice guy once you get to know him."

Pan shook his head and muttered, "We'll see about that."

While they waited, Pan went a little impatiently to the bathroom to pay a quick visit. Meanwhile, Videl stood alone in the high-tech room, looking around curiously. Suddenly she heard a strange hum and turned to find the source of the sound. Her attention was caught by a small screen on a wall that seemed to emit a dim light. Videl hesitantly walked over to the screen and stared at it curiously.

Just as Videl stood by the screen, she was suddenly struck by an inexplicable beam of energy that surrounded her with light. She felt a strange feeling of dizziness and disorientation, and before she knew it, everything around her began to grow in size. Videl looked around in confusion and realized that she had become incredibly small – almost the size of an action figure.

Her heart pounded and she felt overwhelmed by the sudden change. Trying to stay calm, Videl thought, "Okay, Videl, breathe. This might be some kind of unfortunate effect from one of Bulma's inventions. I'm sure they'll find a way to reverse it."

Her heart pounded and she felt overwhelmed by the sudden change. Trying to stay calm, Videl thought, "Okay, Videl, breathe. This might be some kind of unfortunate effect from one of Bulma's inventions. I'm sure they'll find a way to reverse it."

Pan, who had returned, looked around the room in confusion, muttering to himself, "Where's Videl?"

Videl tried to raise her voice, but her words only sounded like a faint whisper in the great room. "Pan! I'm right here!"

However, Pan did not hear Videl's faint cries and assumed that her mother had perhaps gone outside into the garden. So Videl thought fast and started climbing up her leg in an attempt to attract attention.

Pan moved out of the room, convinced that her mother was probably outside. She went into the nearby locker room to change into her tracksuit. Meanwhile, Videl struggled to hold on to Videl's pants, but her grip weakened and she fell to the floor as Videl stood up.

As Videl approached the dressing room, she tried to squeeze through the door that Pan had left slightly open. It was a tight pass, but Videl managed to squeeze in. Inside the room, she discovered that Pan had put on his training suit and was heading towards the training room.

Chapter End Notes:

my page


https://www.deviantart.com/welovegiantessaistor/art/Dragon-Ball-Giantess-Chaos-part-1-978204481