[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Antoni and Kim are a happily married couple who will soon experience an unexplainable event and will take advantage of this situation to satisfy their deepest desires.


Rated: X
Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Butt, Couples, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play, Body Exploration Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 21865 Read: 32393
Published: August 19 2023 Updated: March 15 2024
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: A secret revealed by alriv225 [Reviews - 1] (1277 words)
In this chapter we present the protagonists of the story, and we introduce the foot fetish that will be the central base of the story.

2. Chapter 2: An inexplicable event by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (1253 words)

In this chapter we continue with a bit of foot fetish, and also traditional sex, we also introduce the main plot that will lead the story.

3. Chapter 3: This may not be as bad as it seems by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (1924 words)

This is where the shrinking begins completely, we introduce a bit of body scanning and insertion.

4. Chapter 4: At the feet of a goddess by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (1845 words)

Antoni will know a face of his wife that he had never seen.

If feet are your thing, you are going to absolutely love this chapter, there is also female domination

5. Chapter 5: Methods to ask for forgiveness by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (2118 words)

In this chapter a new character is added to the story, and we include a bit of mouth play and domination

6. Chapter 6: The Toy Man by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (2703 words)

In this chapter a small oversight will happen.

7. Chapter 7: Betrayed by his impulse by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (1668 words)
Antony gets into trouble…

8. Chapter 7.1: Naughty Tween (Alternative Story) by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (1129 words)

This will be a very short alternative chapter, it does not belong to the main story and it happens just at the moment that Antoni was discovered by Mary when he was masturbatin, here we go!!

9. Chapter 8: The Origin by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (2017 words)

In this chapter we going to know more about Mary, and the shrinking condition.

#AnalSex

10. Chapter 9: The Impossible Challenge by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (1790 words)

#domination #humiliation #footfetish #giantessfetish

11. Chapter 10: In the hands of my fiancée by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (1684 words)

12. Chapter 12: The Giant Kidnapper by alriv225 [Reviews - 0] (2457 words)