- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter we present the protagonists of the story, and we introduce the foot fetish that will be the central base of the story.

Antoni and Kim are a couple who got married two years ago, but before that they were dating for a while, Antoni is 28 years old and of Spanish descent, he has never been exactly tall since he is 5'6, he is of normal build, neither too fat nor too thin, on the other hand, Kim comes from a Latino family, specifically from Venezuela, he is currently 30 years old, his skin tone is similar to cinnamon, he always has long hair that reaches the middle of his back, Standing at 5'5 and almost the same size as Antoni, Kim has pretty gym-worked legs as well as her butt.

They met 6 years ago at the university although they did not study the same thing, Antoni was always passionate about marketing and Kim was a graphic designer, but one day while Antoni was in the cafeteria buying a soda, he saw Kim pass by and From that moment he fell in love with her beauty, he thought he would never listen to her but one day at a party at the marketing department she was drinking a beer with her friends and he approached her to introduce himself, at first she didn't care. she paid a lot of attention but Antoni managed to get her Instagram that night, over the days she wrote to her although she hardly paid attention to him but she had to admit that there was something that attracted her to Antoni, one day Antoni finally took the courage to ask her out and from that everything was a success in the relationship.

When they had been dating for a year, Antoni took her to dinner at a very luxurious place, so he asked her to dress elegantly. Kim wore a short white dress, it was Antoni's favorite because it highlighted her beautiful legs, she also wore some open heels with the toenails painted white to match her dress, this last thing drove her boyfriend crazy since he always had a foot fetish but he never had the courage to tell it in any of his relationships, he planned to do it finally tonight and he just hoped that Kim wouldn't look at him like a freak,

After dinner they went to a hotel where they would spend the night, they ordered a couple of bottles of wine and then the real excitement started, they were both sitting on a sofa and Kim was the one who took the initiative, she approached Antoni and began to kiss him lightly on the lips, on the neck and then began to remove his shirt, Antoni was so excited that he could feel his cock hardening. Kim noticed how his boyfriend's cock was starting to come alive and that excited her more than she expected.

Antoni also felt the need to kiss Kim's breasts and began to undress her, once they were both naked, Antoni could see his girlfriend's body fully, she was so sexy that he wanted to kiss every corner of her, he kissed her on the neck, then he sucked her breasts, then he kissed her belly and slowly he approached the sex, when he saw the pussy of his beloved, his cock got even harder.

He approached the vagina and kissed her clitoris, he put his tongue and began to lick the clitoris and the whole pussy, Kim was very excited and moaned. Antoni licked her until her girlfriend climaxed.

When he was done licking, Antoni got up and told Kim to get on her knees and start sucking her boyfriend's cock, Kim knelt down and began to suck Antoni's cock, at first she sucked slowly, but little by little she began to increase the speed of the sucking, and that's when Antoni knew it was the right time, he stopped his girlfriend and said, "Kim I want to ask you something that may sound very strange but I need to confess it to you" Kim was a little confused but told her to trust her, Antoni ask looking down "Would you let me kiss your feet?"

Kim looked at him with a surprised face since in the whole year that they had been dating Antoni he had never mentioned anything like that, although he had noticed that when he wore open shoes or walked barefoot around the house he used to get hornier on occasions he even agreed. to give him a foot massage voluntarily, Kim thought it might be fun, she had never been with a guy with a foot fetish but had heard stories of her friends dating guys who went crazy with their feet, so Kim put her foot on her boyfriend's chest and gave him a little push that made Antoni fall on his back, then slowly Kim began to raise her right foot through his neck until she slowly brought it to her mouth and then she said "okay you I allow you to kiss my sexy foot"

Antoni was a little nervous, but he felt the soft touch of Kim's foot on his face and began to lick her little toe, he slowly licked all the toes, when he got to the sole, he started sucking on it and biting it, Kim couldn't believe how exciting it was, It was a dream come true for him, he was in heaven, he didn't want that moment to ever end, but he knew he was very close to his climax, so almost begging he asked his sexy girlfriend to put her feet on his penis, Kim too she was excited, she had discovered something new in her boyfriend that made her feel powerful like a goddess, having a man begging to kiss her feet was exciting then, she decided to take the game to a higher level and told him, "okay, I'll let fuck my feet with your cock, but first you have to keep kissing them and beg me and tell me how much my feet turn you on"

Antoni was stunned, not even in the best of his scenarios did he imagine that Kim would be so perfect, so he proceeded to kiss both soles from Kim's feet and said, "oh, I beg you to let me fuck your sexy feet" Kim felt a shiver down her spine, Kim asked him "and why should I let you do that? Beg me more, make me feel like you really want it" Antoni kept kissing her feet, saying "please please Please, I'm begging you, I'm dying for you to give me a footjob, I will do what you want" Kim replied, "yes, okay, but remember that you have to cum quickly, otherwise I'll get angry"

Then Antoni positioned himself, he was on the edge of the sofa and Kim was in front of him, she began to massage her boyfriend's cock with her feet, little by little she increased the speed of the friction.

Antoni's cock was so hard that he could swear that he was about to explode, Kim noticed how her boyfriend's dick was getting redder and thicker and knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum, so she began to rub his penis more aggressively and faster until he reached the climax.

Antoni came all over Kim's feet, he had just had the biggest orgasm of his life, he had never expelled as much semen as at that moment and there were no human words he could use to describe the entire experience, the last image Antoni saw was Kim still holding his penis between her two feet full of cum and a sexy smile of pride, which would never forget in his life.

Chapter End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your revie and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love: