- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we going to know more about Mary, and the shrinking condition.

#AnalSex

A year ago, Mary was dating Roy, they had been dating for 5 years, Roy was a tall white man, 6'2 and came from a family with a lot of money, he was a bit stuck up because of that and he didn't have many friends, nor did his own family love him that much, when he turned 21 his parents gave him their inheritance and asked him to do what he wanted, despite everything there was something about him that Mary liked, he always treated her well and had never tried to go overboard with her, he was also very detailed.

That night, Roy had reserved a dinner in a very elegant restaurant, more than usual, when they arrived at the restaurant the waiter took them to his table, they ordered food, they drank fine wine, they chatted a little and almost at the end of the date, Roy surprised, he stood in front of her and took out of his pocket a box that contained a ring with a huge diamond, Mary was speechless, she knew that Roy was going to propose but she did not expect it at the time, everyone was looking at them and the waiters and cooks were behind Roy, Mary could not speak, the man got down on one knee and told her, "Mary, I've loved you since the day we met, you are the only person who has always understood me, the only person who has been with me in my darkest moments and has always supported me, will you marry me?" Mary was so happy, she felt her eyes water and nodded her head, then everyone applauded, Roy stood up and they hugged each other, the people at the tables around them were taking pictures, some congratulated the couple, they spent a few minutes chatting and then Roy paid the bill and they left.

When they got to his apartment, Roy put on romantic music and opened a bottle of champagne. They sat on the sofa and had a drink, Mary could not stop smiling, she had the man she had been dating for years, she really loved him. They continued talking and drinking for a few minutes, when Roy took her in his arms and said, "I've been waiting for this day for a long time" the man kissed her on the lips, Mary responded to the kiss, she was a little drunk and a lot happy, they made out for a few minutes, the man began to unbutton her dress and kissed her neck and collarbone, the man was getting a little horny, he took off her dress and threw it on the floor, then he took off her bra, the man began to suck on her tits, Mary closed her eyes, and she felt that Roy's tongue was moving around her right nipple, it was a wonderful feeling, he then began to lick and kiss her stomach, Roy moved her hands to her panties and pulled them down, then he spread her legs and started kissing her clitoris and the outer area of her vagina, Mary was enjoying it, after a while he took out his erect penis, Mary saw him and said "come on Roy, fuck me, I want you to fuck me, please" the man positioned himself between her legs and penetrated her, Roy started slow but soon he started to increase his pace, Mary moaned and felt his cock go deep inside her, Roy was also moaning and groaning, he was really enjoying it, "oh, I love you" Mary said, "I love you too" he replied, Roy started fucking her faster, he was breathing heavily, he could feel his fiancée's buttocks hitting his legs, he stopped and told her, my love, do you know how much your ass turns me on, today would you finally let me fuck you from behind? Mary had never let him cross that barrier, but tonight she was more turned on than usual, maybe because of the alcohol, maybe because of the proposal, the moment, but she was willing, she got up and knelt on the sofa, with her ass high, and then she said "come on my horny love, do it" Roy positioned himself behind her, he began to rub the tip of his penis against the outside of her ass, slowly he pushed and penetrated her, Mary screamed in pain, but at the same time it was an exciting pain, Roy slowly went all the way in, the sensation was wonderful, Mary had never let anyone do that, but now that he did it, it was wonderful, he started to penetrate her ass slowly, "oh, fuck" said the exited woman, "I'm sorry if it hurts you my love, but I can't resist" said hey boyfriend, after a few minutes, the pain went away, now the sensations were all pleasurable, "faster, fuck me harder" said the young woman, Roy fucked her ass faster and harder, both moaned and groaned with pleasure, Roy put his hands on her hips, and started to fuck her harder, "oh, fuck, it's the best" he said, after a few more minutes, he came inside her ass, his cock spasmed a couple of times, he withdrew his cock and ejaculated on her ass and the lower back of his fiancée, after a few minutes of relaxing, Roy told his girlfriend "that was incredible, I don't understand how you didn't want to do it" Mary had enjoyed it so much that she fainted with pleasure, she was asleep, Roy picked her up in his arms and took her to bed, then he lay down next to her and they both fell asleep.

The next morning Mary woke up with a bit of a headache from the hangover from the wine and champagne, still sleepy on the way to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, she also peed, when she came out of the bathroom it seemed strange not to see Roy in bed, "maybe he went out to exercise" he thought and began to make the bed, when he was moving the blanket he noticed that there was a small thing on top, it looked like a doll, he lowered his head to take a closer look, when he realized of what it was, she made a terrified face and backed away, "what the hell is this?" she screamed, she approached again to clear up the doubt and saw that it was her boyfriend who now had a size of 2 inches and was naked and immobile on the bed, she didn't know what was happening, if it was Roy's joke or if it was real, she slowly reached out her hand to touch him with her index finger but little Roy didn't move, Mary got more scared, if this was real she didn't know if he was dead or alive, she slowly took it with her hand and lifted it up, it was definitely real, he was a tiny man.

Mary was in shock, she did not know what was happening, her boyfriend was smaller than her hand and did not react, she decided that she would take him immediately to the hospital, she quickly put on some shorts that were on the floor and a dirty blouse and ran towards the exit of the apartment, just as he was opening the door, Mary's mother, "Janet" was outside she always came on Sunday mornings to visit Mary, "hello dear" she said, Mary almost crying told her, "mom I have to go to the hospital immediately, something strange happened to Roy" his mother looked confused, she asked her to explain the situation, she slowly showed him her hand with the shrunken man, Janet, I stared at him, but no matter how incredible everything seemed, she didn't get upset, on the contrary she said "so it happened huh" , Mary was more confused and surprised than before and asked her to explain what was going on, Janet told him to go into the house, it was not necessary to take him to the hospital, he was fine, she would explain everything to her, the two entered the house and sat on the sofa, Mary was still holding Roy in her hand while looking at her mother, hurry up, say what the hell is happening Mary said worriedly.

Janet began to tell: You see, as you know we come from Venezuela, but our origins go back much further, a thousand years ago, when South America had not yet been colonized, there were many indigenous cultures, it was said that in one of those cultures in particular, there were women with the power to shrink men, it all started when one day, a woman was mistakenly accused of being unfaithful to the leader of the tribe, the punishment for that woman was to be raped by all the men of the tribe and then sacrificed. The goddess of that tribe, was so upset, that she gave the power to women to shrink men so that they could not harm them, all she had to do was make men have an erection and wish them to shrink, with time and the passing of generations, power weakened until it was almost lost. Today there are very few women who have ancestry from that tribe, and most never come to present their power except in a few cases. that they do it accidentally and they shrink men without wanting it, but it's very rare that's why I never told you about it.

Mary was perplexed, she couldn't believe what her mother was telling her, she seemed like something out of a science fiction movie. And then Roy will stay like this forever? she asked. "No" said Janet, luckily there is a way for him to return to normal, all you have to do is not let Roy come into contact with any fluid from your body for seven days and then he will return to normal , Mary saw her mother with a strange face, it was uncomfortable to have these kinds of conversations with her, what do you mean by fluids she asked, well he just don't have to touch anything liquid that comes out of your body that includes tears, sweat , saliva, pee or your vaginal fluid. Janet saw her daughter's uncomfortable face, but she knew it was necessary to tell her all this, and there is something else you should know, Janet said, the first 6 days Roy will be practically immortal, his body is highly resistant to any fall, crush, drowning or burn, however the pain can be felt so you must be careful. Mary looked at her with a scared face and said, I COULD NEVER HURT MY BOYFRIEND IN THAT CRUEL WAY. Janet said it, I'm just telling you in case something happens to him, don't worry, that's if the seventh day is when you should take care of him the most, because it's the only day his body will be vulnerable and he could die.

Mary was shocked by this conversation, she was so afraid that something would happen to her lover and she was also worried about how Roy would react, he would be furious knowing that it was her fault.

Janet got up from the sofa, it's better for me to go, she said, I'm sure the last thing your boyfriend wants to see when he wakes up is two women the size of a building, take care honey and don't worry, he'll be fine, you know you can count on me whatever, Mary thanked her mother for the information and Janet left the house. Mary sat on the sofa and carefully put little Roy on the opposite table and remained crouched down staring at him, after a few minutes Roy began to move and slowly opened his eyes, he saw a great white glow and when the sight went clarifying the first thing he saw were two giant blue eyes staring at him. Baby, I have many things to explain to you said the giant woman in front of him.

Chapter End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225