- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be a very short alternative chapter, it does not belong to the main story and it happens just at the moment that Antoni was discovered by Mary when he was masturbatin, here we go!!

Antoni was masturbating under his robe when he heard a voice coming from behind, "well well well, what do we have here?", what he had feared so much had happened, he was frozen with fear, he had no way out, his mind was racing, he was sweating, and he could only turn around and see her, Mary was looking directly at him with a mocking smile, "are you really masturbating with my feet next to you, I can't believe you have a foot fetish and more so seeing how you are my sister's husband, you're a naughty man"

Antoni could not believe the situation, he couldn't move or talk, the situation was too embarrassing for him, he could not understand why she was still there, Mary noticed the fear on the little man's face and decided to end his suffering and said, "calm down little man, it was all on purpose, most men feel things for feets and I know mine are very sexy, I wanted to test you too and you completely fell into my trap, she said laughing.

Antoni couldn't believe what she was hearing, he was shocked, what did she mean by 'test' he said, yes, it was a test she said, I knew I just had to put my feet close to you and start moving them, if you started acting weird and looking everywhere, it was because you liked them, and clearly you do, she said mockingly, Antoni felt his heart stop for a moment, he didn't know what to say, what had he done, he was in great shame, he couldn't face her, then she raised her legs and moved them to the left, when she lowered them Antoni was in the middle, and she said, "from this moment you make the decisions, if you want us to stop this I'll go to my room until Kim comes, but if you want to continue, my only condition is that you get naked, I'll just stay here staring at you and not saying a word and you're free to do whatever you want, so choose, although I'm almost sure what your decision will be little pervert"

Antoni's mind was spinning, the shame he felt, he was lost, his sister-in-law was teasing him, this couldn't be happening, but the truth was, the situation was real, the temptation was enormous, and in addition, Mary was almost identical to Kim, he had a golden opportunity in front of him, but would it be right?, his sexual instinct told him yes, the temptation was irresistible, his wife would never find out, so he decided, he would give in, Antoni was very excited and nervous, but he couldn't waste the opportunity, he was determined, so he slowly began to undress, when he was completely naked, Mary began to laugh and said, "well, just what i thought" the giantess looked at the little man's small penis and could not help laughing again, "well, I guess a little man like you doesn't have big things anywhere haha, now tell me, what are you going to do?"

Antoni was embarrassed, Mary's feet were inches from his cock, he approached his feet and began to rub his cock with the soles of Mary's feet, it was an exciting feeling, Mary laughed and said, "it's a good start" the little man started moving his hips and began to penetrate Mary's feet, the giant woman looked at the show that Antoni was doing in her feet, it was a comical sight, the little man's cock was tiny and it was a little hard for him to penetrate Mary's feet, after a few thrusts, Antoni stopped, he was very horny, he needed to smell Mary's feet, and without hesitation he put his nose near the right sole of her foot and inhaled deeply, the smell was amazing, it was a very feminine scent, mixed with a little perfume and her foot sweat, he did not hesitate and began to lick the bottom of the right sole, Mary was looking at the situation with a mocking smile, she had not imagined that her plan would be so successful

Antoni was really enjoying this, and the giant woman was very proud of her feet, she did not stop Antoni, he was free to do what he wanted, the little man was enjoying the smell of the giantess's feet, he was licking her soles, the giant woman loved the feeling, she had never tried anything like this, but her curiosity was great, she thought that if her little brother-in-law enjoyed it so much, there must be something good in it, Antoni was in ecstasy, his sister-in-law had beautiful, sexy feet, he continued licking her feet, he was getting more excited, he didn't know why Mary was doing this but he didn't care, he was having a perfect moment, suddenly the giant woman took her feet away and with a smile she said, "I'm curious, I want to see what else you do" then she moved her left foot in front of his cock, she moved her toes and rubbed his cock,

Antoni couldn't believe the sensation, it was a different feeling, he felt his cock was being squeezed by a soft fabric, Antoni could no longer resist and started moving his hips, while doing this the giantess began to play with her toes, moving and rubbing her little brother-in-law's penis, then she grabbed his little cock between the toes and began to caress him, Antoni was in heaven, her sister-in-law was playing with his penis with her feet, this was not real, it must be a dream, the giant woman was very amused and could not stop laughing, "so little man, are you liking this?, your little pathetic penis is enjoying?, she said mockingly, the little man didn't answer, he couldn't, he was so overwhelmed, Mary was giving him the most pleasurable and humiliating toejob, a few seconds later Mary stopped her movements, and without saying anything she brought her left foot closer to Antoni's face and said, "I think you know what you have to do" the little man didn't hesitate and began to lick and smell her sister-in-law's left sole, he licked every inch, the giant woman loved this sensation, while Antoni was smelling and licking her foot, he began to rub his penis on the sole of the giant woman's foot with all his might, the feeling was incredible, after a few seconds the little cock of Antoni exploded and he began to ejaculate on the giant woman's foot, he didn't stop moving his hips and a few seconds later the orgasm ended, he stopped, Antoni had cum on his wife's twin sister's foot, the giant woman look at him with a mischievous smile and said "your welcome little pervert".

Chapter End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


Thanks for your support