- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Antony gets into trouble…

The next morning, the little man woke up to see his beautiful giant wife still asleep, the giant woman was still lying on her stomach with her face down, Antoni looked at her ass and her big feet sticking out the edge of the bed, he could not resist and ran in the direction of her feet, he got on his right foot, he began to massage her feet and toes, the giant woman slowly opened her eyes and felt little Antoni on her foot, she smiled and told him "good morning my love, what a way to wake", the little man smiled and continued, the giant woman loved this treatment, Antoni was doing an excellent job, the little man had learned where and how his wife liked to be massaged, and Kim was enjoying every second of it, Antoni began to have a small erection, his wife noticed this when she felt a small wet spike on the sole of her foot, she say "It seems that someone is enjoying this more than me" the little man could not reply, he was concentrating on massaging the arch and sole of the giant woman's beautiful left foot, "you won't forget to worship my other foot right honey?" she said with a smile, the little man immediately ran to her other foot and started again, the giant woman loved her little husband, he knew her so well, he was perfect for her, she loved the way he treated her. Antoni's cock was already rock hard, Kim noticed this and told him, "well honey, now you can masturbate while you lick and smell my beautiful feet" the little man could not deny her, he started rubbing his cock on his feet, and at the same time he was licking his wife's feet, Kim couldn't see it from her angle, but the sensation on the sole of her foot was more remarkable, she knew her husband's fetish very well, and now that he was smaller than her foot, she had the idea of how much he loved this really, so she said "I think that's enough my love, thank you for this way of waking me up, we both know that you are very horny and you are dying to cum on my foot so go ahead" she laughed, Antoni did not stop, he was already close to cumming, the giant woman waited until he came on her, when the little man ejaculated, his semen fell on her left sole and she felt her husband's little body trembling with pleasure, when she felt that her husband had stopped moving, she slowly turned around, she saw the liquid spread on the bottom of his foot, "that's a big mess for such a small little man haha, I think we both need a bath" she said, she took her little husband by the hand and gave him a kiss and while they went to the shower Antoni thought "I hope every morning is like this for the rest of my life".

After the bath, the couple went down to the kitchen, Mary had made breakfast, "good morning, this smells good but it was not necessary Mary" Kim said, "don't worry sister, this is my way of thanking you for letting me stay here, I love cooking" said Mary, Kim sat down and put Antoni on the table, Mary brought the plates to the table, for Antoni a tower of pancakes was like a building, It looks delicious said Antoni, don't go eating it yourself said his wife, the two giant women in front of him laughed, Antoni said I think even if I wanted to I couldn't eat even one by myself, Mary said laughing at least now you two will spend much less in food, the three laughed, then they started to ate, "this is delicious, you're the best, thanks sis" said Kim, the little man also complimented Mary's cooking, the twins thanked her, and they all started talking, Kim asked Mary "I hope you slept well, do you have a good room?" and the other replied, "of course, the room is huge, thanks again for everything, you and your husband are the best" Antoni could not help feeling a little flattered, Kim's twin seemed nice and fun, "It's a shame you have to go back to your city tomorrow, next time you should stay longer" Kim said, I agree said her husband, I have to go back, I'm sorry, but we can keep in touch and visit each other more often" said Mary, yes of course said Kim, after the meal they continued talking and joking, at that moment, Kim's phone rang, she got up to answer it, Antoni and Mary were left alone at the table and Mary asked her, "it must be scary to be so small right" Antoni smiled and told her, "at first I was fucking scared, but I was lucky that this happened with Kim, she took very good care of me these 3 days, we don't know if at some point it will be reversed but in the meantime my life is in good hands" Mary asked, "what have you thought of doing with your work, with your family, don't you think that the people who know you will start asking about you?" Antoni replied, "Actually, all my family lives in Europe and we have never been very close, they didn't even come to the wedding, I haven't talked to them for 5 years, and I don't have a problem with my job since I have my own business and it's normal for me to travel a lot , if anyone asks Kim can just say I'm out of town", interesting thought Mary, Kim walked into the kitchen and said, "damn, I'll have to go to the office, they called an emergency meeting" Kim worked for a graphic design company, she always worked from home but there were occasions when she had to go in person. Antoni said, "don't worry honey, Mary and I can stay and watch a movie or something while you get back" yes, no problem, said Mary "thank you very much guys, I'm going to get ready Kim said and quickly went up to the room" A few minutes later Kim went downstairs, Mary and Antoni were in the living room, before leaving she picked up her little husband, gave him a kiss and said "behave well little man" then she placed him on the table in front of the sofa, said goodbye to Mary and he told him, "please take good care of him, I'll be back in 5 hours" and she left the house.

Antoni was watching television, Mary sat on the sofa behind him while looking at her phone, after a few minutes Mary spread her legs and put her feet on the table a few centimeters from Antoni, the little man saw this out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that she was barefoot and that her nails were painted an intense red, Antoni did not want to give him much importance and continued watching television, a few seconds later Mary began to move the toes of her feet, then she began to move her feet from one side to the other, Antoni kept looking ahead but could notice the small movement that was to her right, then Mary did something that captured the whole attention of the little man, he slightly crossed his legs and with his right foot began to massage his left foot, moving and rubbing his feet between them, Antoni was open-mouthed, as much as he loved his wife, his foot fetish was uncontrollable, plus Mary was practically a replica of Kim, Antoni sneakily looked behind to see what Mary was doing, she was still concentrating on the phone, he returned to see the feet again, her feet were very attractive, they were well taken care of, her red toenails looked amazing and the soles were smooth and soft, he couldn't help it, he began to have a small erection, he was grateful that Mary had made the gown for him a day before so he could hide it, he didn't want to imagine how embarrassing it would be if his sister-in-law saw him with his cock standing up just putting her feet next to him, Antoni didn't want to give him too much importance, probably she didn't even know what she was doing, but she continued massaging her feet, Antoni couldn't contain it anymore, although he knew it was wrong in every way, his animal instincts prevented him from being reasonable, sneaky and slowly put his hand on his erect cock and slowly began to masturbate on his clothes, the little man was doing his best to be silent, he couldn't believe what he was doing, it was crazy, he was masturbating watching his sister-in-law's feet and Mary was none the wiser, Antoni stopped for a moment and turned again to see what Mary was doing, but she kept looking at her cell phone, it seemed that she was texting with someone, then he covertly went back to see the beautiful giant feet next to him, then slowly put his hand under the gown and continued touching himself, he was so wrapped up in his lust, he felt guilty, but his sexual desire was greater, a few seconds later he heard a voice coming from behind "well i think they are all the same" the giant woman said, then she lowered the legs of the table, and with her hand she grabbed the small man who was frozen with fear, she started to walk towards her room, when she reached the room, she grabbed her bag and threw the cringing man inside, Antoni did not understand what was happening, when he turned up he saw the giantess with a smile on her face who told him "time to go little pervert" then he closed the bag and everything went black for Antoni.

Chapter End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


Thanks for your support