- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter a small oversight will happen.

After a few minutes, the alarm clock rang, Kim got out of bed, went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and got dressed, Antoni was steel asleep, then the giant woman kissed her husband, and he woke up, "good morning my love" said the giant woman, the little man stretched and said, "Good morning , did you sleep well?" And she replied, "Yes, thanks, and you?" He replied, "perfect" Then the giant woman said, "I have to go see how Mary is, we'll probably stay downstairs for breakfast, you know please don't leave the room, I'll bring you something to eat later" Antoni told her, "Of course, no problem" and the giant woman smiled and replied, "Thank you" Then she left the room, went to the guest room and knocked on the door, after a few seconds, her twin sister opened the door, and the two of them went down to the kitchen, they had breakfast and talked for a while, Kim asked Mary if she had a boyfriend or was she married, she told him that she had a boyfriend she was with for 5 years, they were probably going to get married but unfortunately he had an accident and died a few years ago, Kim felt sad and hugged her sister, then they kept talking, and Mary was amazed, the house was big and full of things, there were many rooms, a large kitchen, and even a small garden, the house was amazing,  Mary remembered that she had to charge her phone, she told Kim that she would go bring the charger to the room, she got up and went up to the room but she couldn't find the charger in her suitcase, she had probably forgotten it, Mary had noticed that Kim had the same iPhone as it, then she thought, maybe Kim can lend me her charger, it's probably in her room, when she left the guest room she yelled from the second floor "Kim I'll look for a charger in your room if you don't mind!", just at that moment the garbage truck was passing outside the house so Kim did not hear, Mary went to her sister's room and opened the door, when she entered, the first thing she saw was the night table, he saw that there was an iphone cable, bingo he thought, he approached and bent down to connect the phone, then through the retina of his eye she thought she had seen a small shadow moving, when he turned his head he saw a small naked man,  looking at her, for some reason Mary didn't get upset when she saw him but Antoni was in a state of shock, her heart was beating a thousand times, instinctively she began to move back on the bed without noticing that she was very close to the edge, and then Mary said "wait wait be careful" but it was too late Antoni fell out of bed, Mary quickly turned around to look for the little man and saw that he was lying unconscious on the floor. Meanwhile, Kim was still in the kitchen, and she noticed that her sister was not coming down, so she decided to go up to see if everything was okay, when she got to the second floor, the first thing she saw was the open bedroom door, her heart began to beat a thousand times per hour and immediately came running, what she saw perplexed her, it was Antoni lying on the ground and her sister looking at him confused, Kim was furious and yelled, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?, WHAT'S GOING ON?, HOW DID YOU FIND OUT! And Mary replied, "Calm down sis, I'll explain everything, but first we should take him to a hospital" Kim told him to shut up, and ran to pick up her unconscious little husband, Mary explained what had happened, that she was just looking for a charger and that he got scared when he saw her, without realizing he fell out of bed, which was an accident, and then Kim realized that it was her fault because she had forgotten to lock the door in this moment the little man start to open his eyes and said "what happened?", Kim hugged him and replied, "thank God you're okay, something hurts honey?, Antoni only had a small headache and did not remember what had happened, until he saw the other giant woman who looked like his wife but with blue eyes, staring at him standing behind Kim and he remembered all, Mary said "Oh God, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I only entered because I wanted to find a charger for my phone, I'm sorry", Kim turned to her sister and said, "Listen Mary, I'll explain everything, but you must promise not to tell anyone about this, please" the woman was silent, and Antoni was anxious and did not know what to say, Kim was waited for an answer, then her sister said, "Ok, I promise not to say anything, now will you explain everything to me, please?" Kim was relieved and said yes, the three of them went downstairs and sat in the living room, the couple explained everything, and at first Mary was in shock, but later she accepted the whole situation, and she understood the reasons why her sister had hidden it, and she was amazed that her sister had a little husband  in her house, something that Mary couldn't help noticing was that Antoni was naked, and she asked why, the little man blushed, and Kim explained that due to the shrinkage he couldn't wear any of his old clothes and they didn't have clothes for that size, then Mary had an idea, she asked her sister to give her an old shirt and some scissors, Kim went to bring what her sister asked for and at one point Mary made a kind of toga tailored for Antoni and told him , "here, try it on" Antoni put it on and it fit perfectly, Kim was surprised and asked her sister if she knew how to sew, and Mary answered, "yes, it was one of the courses I took in high school, and I was pretty good at it, and apparently I still have talent, and the little man replied, "Thanks, you've done an excellent job" The women were happy, Kim told him that now his sister could take his measurements and sew him a few clothes, Antoni thanked her and Mary replied that it was a pleasure.

For the rest of the day, the three of them had a lot of fun, Antoni and Mary got along great, and after the initial shock, she accepted him, and they became friends, the little man felt a little awkward and nervous at first, but he relaxed, the three of them spent the whole afternoon playing board games and watching movies, they even played charades, Kim's twin was very fun and everyone was enjoying the company, they ate and talked until the night came, so they decided to go to bed, Kim and Antoni said goodbye to Mary who entered her room and they went to theirs, the giant woman asked her husband, "how was it, are you comfortable with my sister being here?, he replied, "of course, she is very nice, and I can see that she loves you a lot" Kim smiled and replied, "I know I just met her but I love her too, I'm so glad she's here, I feel a little sorry for her, she told me that since her boyfriend died a few years ago she has not been with anyone, it makes me sad, Antoni looked at her and said, "Don't worry honey, everything will work out in the end" Kim smiled and gave her husband a kiss.

Kim put the little man on a pillow and lay on his stomach holding his head with his hands as if looking down at her husband, and asked him "do you think my twin sister is pretty?" with a raised eyebrow, Antoni put on a a little nervous about the question and almost stuttering he said, honey of course she's pretty she's identical to you except for her eyes, but I would never do anything to hurt you, Kim kept looking at him seriously, Antoni was starting to get uncomfortable and Kim started to laugh out loud, and said "I'm just kidding you, of course I know we're the same so I know you can find her attractive, but it doesn't matter because you're only mine" and gave him a big kiss, then the giant woman lay down next to him and the little man told her, "you scared me, but now I'm a little embarrassed" the giant woman replied, "oh please, I was just kidding, don't be silly, besides you know I trust you" and gave him another kiss, the little man told her, "you're the love of my life, nothing is more important than you, and Kim told him, I know my love, and you're the love of my life"

Then Kim stared at her little husband and said "you know, that toga suits you very well, but I prefer you a thousand times when you're naked, it's okay if I take it off? Well, even if there's a problem, there's nothing you can do do to stop me I'll take it from you anyway, tonight you'll be my little toy and I'll do what I want with you", Antoni was beginning to have an erection under the cloth, he loved it when his wife got so horny, the beautiful  giant woman grabbed him by both arms and had him hanging, the little man could not do more than fly in the air while his wife held him, then with the other hand she began to give him small harmless taps in the groin area by above the robe, the little man was already fully erect, his cock was very hard and the blows on his genitals were not painful, they were rather pleasant and the sensation was incredible, Antoni moaned and groaned with pleasure, but suddenly Kim stopped, and with a mocking voice and a mischievous smile she said, "lets se what we have here" and then pulled up the small cloth revealing the little man's erection, his hard cock was in front of his giant wife's face, the giant woman said, "wow it seems my little toy likes to be dominated by his sexy wife hihihi, well let's see what part of my body my horny little toy should play with, but first, it's not fair that you're naked and I have clothes on", so Kim put her shrunken husband on the bed, near his feet and started to undress all the clothes, Antoni as always couldn't help noticing the beautiful giant feet in front of him, Kim noticed this and with a smile and her stinging tone of voice said, "well it seems that my toy has a thing for feet, so it will be the first stop" the little man could not reply, all he could do was tremble with excitement, then the giant woman laid down on her back and raised her legs, the little man watched her every movement, the beautiful feet were a few centimeters from his face, Antoni felt how his cock was getting harder and harder, the giant woman placed the big toe of her left foot on Antonio's arms, like a kind of handcuff, and with the big toe of her right foot she began to rub it all over the body of her little husband who was writhing with pleasure "hmm I wonder if it's true that you're a big dirty foot fetishist" said the giant woman, the little man did not respond, he was so horny that he couldn't concentrate, the big toes of the giant feet were rubbing his whole body, the soft soles were passing over his chest, the giant woman was smiling, enjoying the moans and sighs of pleasure of her little husband, she loved to see how her husband writhed from one side to the other, it was the point of maximum lust, and she was the one who made this possible with just her big toes, Kim was getting horny too, then she ordered her little husband, "I order you to lick my feet, do not make me repeat it, do it now! And immediately, the little man was still in ecstasy but obeyed, with his mouth wide open he began to suck the giant toes, the taste was amazing, the giant woman smiled and continued, the little man sucked the big toes, then licked the sole, then the arch, Kim's feet were clean, soft and fragrant, the giant woman loved having her feet played with, the little man could only nod his head, and then the giant woman began to move her big toes up and down on the little man's shaft, her husband was losing his mind with pleasure, when the lucky shrunken man was about to run she stopped and said ok that's enough feet, it's time to move on to the second play area, said Kim, she took Antoni in her hands, lay down on her back and placed him on her bare breasts, go ahead, surprise me she told him, the little man did not wait another second, he began to suck her giant nipples, the giant woman's huge tits were soft and the nipples were very thick and long, the giant woman was getting hornier, but she didn't want to rush, her little husband kept sucking and sucking and she could feel the erection of the little man, then she told him, fuck my nipple with that little toy cock of yours, and don't stop fucking me until I tell you to, the little man did not need to be told twice, with his hands and legs he began to fuck her right nipple, the giant woman loved the feeling, she couldn't stand it anymore and began to play with her pussy, she could feel her husband's hard dick penetrating her, and she could even feel her clitoris being played with, the pleasure was indescribable, the little man could not stand it anymore, his cock was going to explode at any moment, the giant woman did not stop masturbating and playing with her other nipple, and said to the little man, "now I'm going to put you in my pussy, and I want you to be the best sex toy that has ever existed, you have to fuck me as hard as your small size allows, and the moment you make me cum, you have permission to cum too, understand?" Antoni nodded and was immediately placed on the giant vagina, he felt the pussy walls tightening him, he loved that feeling, then he started fucking his giant wife's pussy, then Antoni decided to get inside her vagina and began to touch the walls with every part of her body, this drove Kim crazy, who began to moan like never before, the little man was also getting close to cumming, the giant woman was almost on the verge of climaxing the horny giantess couldn't take it anymore and she exploded, all her liquid was expelled from her pussy like a fountain, this pushed the little man out, it was so much the pressure of his wife's cum that fell directly on him as well as a giant water pistol, this made him explode too, he fell on the bed soaked with his wife's juices while he continued to expel semen from his penis.

When the two were recovered, Kim said, "honey, that was the best sex of my life, I had no idea that sex toys were so fun" with a mocking smile, Antoni smiled and said, "thanks, I'm happy you enjoyed it, I want to be your sex toy forever and ever" the giant woman hugged him and said "and I will be the best lover and wife of your entire life" the little man smiled he did not know what a good thing he had done in life to deserve all this.

Chapter End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


Thanks for your support!!