- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter a new character is added to the story, and we include a bit of mouth play and domination

After Kim dried her hair, she got dressed, Antoni was a little sad that his wife was covering her perfect body, but he knew that unlike him she did have a normal size and could not walk around the house naked, after a few minutes, Kim finished dressing, then grabbed the small man and put him on her right shoulder and said, "I have some chores to do today, I need you to help me" Antoni responded, "How could someone my size help you?" Kim replied, "well, just don't bother", and she lought, then she went downstairs and started her daily routine.

Kim had a busy morning, and Antoni spent the whole day in the living room watching "The Boys" on Amazon Prime, after a few hours, Kim finally finished cleaning, she was exhausted, so she grabbed her cell phone and decided to check her instagram, she had a follow up request, it was her twin sister Mary.

Kim stared at the screen, frozen, after nine years his sister appeared, she took a deep breath and looked into her sister's profile, she was surprised to see that they were still physically the same, the only thing that had always differentiated them was that Kim had honey-colored eyes and Mary had blue eyes, people always said that Mary was the prettiest because of the color of her eyes with the contrast of her cinnamon skin, perhaps that is why her mother unconsciously favored Kim, because although the two were always very beautiful, Mary was the one who always got the compliments, however, Kim was never jealous, quite the opposite, she loved her sister and it hurt a lot when she decided to get out of their lives, Kim knew that she and her mother had made up a few years after she left home, but she never tried to communicate with her and neither did Kim.

Kim's hands began to tremble as she stared at the screen, after nine years without hearing from her, his twin sister was back, but what could she expect after everything that happened, Kim, decid to acept de follow request, after all, her sister's profile was open to the public, she continued to stalk her sister when after a few minutes she received a direct message from Mary, Kim could feel her heart beating like a drum in her chest, she took a deep breath and finally read Mary's message.

Mary: Hello, i know I'm probably the last person you expected to hear from again.

Kim: I'm surprised, is everything okay?

Mary: Yes, don't worry, nothing happened, I'm still in contact with mom, she told me where you live, and I'm on vacation in the city, I wanted to take the opportunity to put my pride aside and apologize, also if you want I would like to invite you to a coffee or something.

Kim was surpriced by his sister's words, she did not expect to be the first to make contact, she was always the one who kept her distance from others.

Kim: Okay, i'll give you the address, we can meet there in two hours.

After sending the address of the cafe, Kim told Antoni everything, he was very happy for his wife that she would finally make amends with her sister, he had always told her stories about her and how much fun they had when they were little, Kim got up from the sofa and said to Antoni: honey, is it okay if I leave you alone for a couple of hours? I would not like to put you at risk outside, also even though Mary is my sister we are not ready for more people to know about your situation.

- I understand, do not worry, take all the time you need, I hope that things between the two of you go well - he said, giving his wife a kiss on the hand, she picked him up and gave him a kiss, they went up to her room to get ready and for Antoni to stay in the room, after a few minutes she left the house.

The meeting was scheduled for 3 pm, Kim arrived 5 minutes early, and was a little nervous, she was sitting at a table waiting, when the hour came, a brown-skinned woman came in, her eyes met Kim's, the woman who was his sister was the same as the last time he saw her, she smiled and said: hi Kim, it's nice to see you again.

Kim stood up, the two of them hugged each other, the moment Kim felt his sister's arms around her, a tear rolled down his cheek.

They sat down and both began to talk, it was an emotional conversation, both of them apologized and expressed how much they missed the other, they told some stories from when they were little and laughed the reunion lasted almost 2 hours when Mary received a call from the hotel where she was staying they told her that due to a force majeure problem they had canceled her reservation and that they could not give her a new room, she was furious and was wondering what she would do, Kim couldn't help but listen and she had every intention of inviting her to stay at her house, but she was afraid that she would discover her shrunken husband, it was still too early to tell someone, , the girl was thinking about what to do, then Mary said, "Hey sis, do you mind if I stay at your house, It will only be for one or two nights while I find a place to stay i can pay for your stay if necessary, please” Kim did not know what to do, she could not deny that request to her sister, but she was afraid that Antoni would be discovered and something bad would happen, after thinking for a moment, Kim replied, "Ok, you can stay with me, but no money and you can stay as long as you want" Mary thanked her and hugged her, Kim was nervous, although she thought "hiding a 2-inch person can't be that hard."

When the sisters left the restaurant, Kim went to her car and the two of them drove home, Kim was a little nervous about the possibility of Antoni being discovered, but she hoped he would be able to keep a secret.

When they arrived home, the two women entered the house, Kim knowing that her 2-inch husband was in the room, Kim told Mary to wait in the living room and hurried upstairs, when she got to the bedroom, she saw Antoni in the bed watching tv, and tell him, honey we have a problem, the hotel where Mary was staying canceled her reservation and now she is staying here I had no choice I'm really sorry, Antoni was a bit angry but he understood, he knew how important this was for her, he also knew that if he refused her sister would stay somewhere else, and Antoni couldn't bear the thought of not having his wife by his side, so he decided to be nice and said, "it's okay honey, we'll figure it out" then the giant woman kissed him, Now stay here please, I'm going to prevent Mary from entering this room, she will stay in the guest room and if for any reason you see her enter you must immediately find a place to hide, I'm sorry I know this is not ideal, but we'll be fine, then she left the room and returned to the living room, she found Mary sitting on the couch, the two talked for a while, they were getting to know each other a little more, then Mary asked, "Kim didn't want to be reckless but I've been dying to ask you, my mom told me you were married, where's your husband?" Kim got a little nervous, but she had already thought of a lie, she said, "Oh yes, my husband's name is Antoni and he works in a Marketing Bussiness, he had a business trip and will return in a week, we're a little lonely without him" Mary smiled and replied, "Wow, a businessman, you're a lucky woman" Kim smiled and responded, "I know, thank you very much, he's a great guy" Then the two women continued to talk after a few minutes, Mary said that she felt tired from the trip, Kim took her to the guest room and told her that this would be her room, that if she needed anything, feel free to ask, Mary thanked her sister and told her " If you'll excuse me, I'll take a shower and a nap." Kim went back to her room.

Meanwhile, Antoni was a bit anxious, he had no idea what his wife's sister was like, but he did not want to get into trouble, after a while, the door opened, it was his giant wife, she entered and closed the door and said, "hey honey, everything went well, my sister has no idea about the shrinkage, she will sleep in the guest room, she is a very nice girl, and is a little like me, but she is a bit different" Antoni asked, "What do you mean, different?" Kim replied, "she's a little more expressive, and sometimes more intense, but she's really fun" the little man smiled and said, "oh, I see, and is she really nice? " Kim answered, "of course, she's my sister" the small man laughed and said, "I know, I'm just curious" the giant woman smiled.

Kim noticed that her husband had been naked all this time, after all they didn't have clothes for someone his size, Kim looked at him with a smile and with a seductive tone said "you know I think my perfect little husband deserves a reward for having put you at risk of being found out, don't you think?" and with his index finger he gave a soft blow to Antoni's miniature penis making him fall to his back, Kim let out a mischievous giggle. she was enjoying the face of her little husband, then she picked him up and began to rub his cock, betwen her fingers, and the little man moaned in pleasure, his sexy giant wife was giving him a finger job and it was an amazing feeling, Kim stopped and said, you know, even with that size, I find your small penis extremely sexy, do you mind if I do this?" What she did next left Antoni speechless. She slowly stuck out her tongue and ran it from her legs to the face of her little husband making him tremble when he felt the tongue pass through his cock and testicles, then she brought her lips closer and started kissing and sucking his body, Antoni couldn't take it anymore, and began to moan, the pleasure was intense and he was almost going to cum, Kim felt it and stopped, and smiled, the little man looked at her and thought, she's not going to make me suffer again, is she? and the giant woman said, "Sorry, I couldn't help it, I love to tease you, and I know how much you like it, and besides, you have to learn to control yourself or I won't let you cum." Antoni couldn't believe his ears, but he was not surprised, he knew that his wife liked to torture him, and the more he resisted, the more she tortured him, and the more she tortured him, the bigger the prize would be, but this time he had no strength, and he said, "Please, honey, I need to cum, my balls hurt, please let me cum, I'm begging you" the giant woman smiled and said, "You know I can't deny you, I want you to enjoy it as much as I do" then she put her lips around his penis and with her hot tongue began to massage slowly, the little man moaned and screamed, and a few seconds later, he came, the orgasm was incredible, his little body shook and the giant woman smiled, then Kim licked the cum and kissed him, and she told him, so darling, am I forgiven?, and he replied, if you always ask me for forgiveness like this when you screw up, please screw up more often, and she laughed and replied, "okay, I'll try, but it's not fair, I have a delicious little husband and I have no self-control, what's a giant woman to do?" and they both laughed, after Kim got ready for bed, she placed her husband on the pillow, Antoni told her, "baby, I love you so much", she looked at him, gave him a kiss and said "I love you too my love" then they both fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your review and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love: