- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Antoni will know a face of his wife that he had never seen.

If feet are your thing, you are going to absolutely love this chapter, there is also female domination

The next morning, Antoni woke up with the sun coming through the window and falling on his face, when he opened his eyes he realized that he was not in the same place as yesterday, he was no longer in his bed but on the carpet on the floor, the first thing he saw was his wife's naked body, she was still sleeping peacefully, Antoni smiled, and admired her body, Kim had the body of a goddess, he had never seen a woman so beautiful, not even in a magazine or a porn video, her body was perfect, her breasts were the right size, her nipples were small and round, her belly was flat and her legs and ass were to die for, and the best part was that she was his wife, after a few minutes Kim woke up and saw her husband on the floor and laughed a little and said, "good morning my little cutie, did you sleep well?", Antoni answered her with a smile and said "yes I did, thanks for asking" Kim looked at him and asked, "are you hungry honey?", Antoni replied "since you ask, yes, I'm so hungry I'd eat a cow" Kim laughed and said, "well with your size I think the proportion of that won't be much haha" then she got up from the bed and said "wait I'll be back here in a bit moment" Antoni nodded and looked at his wife's ass as he was leaving the room, he couldn't feel more fortunate.

Kim went down to the kitchen and took two slices of bread, she thought that a sandwich would be enough for both of them, when she opened the fridge to take the jamos, she saw that there was a box with strawberries then an idea came to her mind that made her smile involuntarily, Kim went upstairs with a plate with the sandwich and the strawberries, when she entered the room she saw her husband on the bed, she approached him and told him, "I've brought breakfast", Antoni turned around and saw the plate with the sandwich and strawberries, he was a little exited because the strwberries was his favorite fruit, Kim stood in front of him and took a bite of the sandwich, and seeing him with a mischievous face, she said, I remember you called me "Goddess" yesterday, Antoni looked at her with a confused face, she continued saying, "as your goddess I can't allow that you eat the same as me since we are not on the same level, you are nothing more than a little slave for me destined to fulfill all my whims, and my first demand is that if you are hungry you should eat from my feet, where you belong", what what happened next stunned the small naked man, Kim took him from the bed and put him on the floor, then grabbed a few strawberries put them in front of him and slowly began to step on them with his bare feet, Antoni was in shock, he felt a mixture of fear and excitement at the same time, he didn't know if his giant wife was serious or was acting too well, then he heard from above "what are you waiting for little slave? You have to clean every corner of my feet , it's your breakfast" and Antoni began to eat the crushed strawberries, the taste was delicious and the strawberry's juice mixed with Kim's sweat made the flavor even better, after eating the last strawberry, Kim put her foot in front of him and said, "you can't miss anything, you have to lick my feet clean", Antoni did not hesitate for a second, and started licking the sole of her foot, the taste was amazing, Kim had never tasted anything like this before, the small man's saliva was a mix between strawberry's juice and his wife's sweat, which was the most amazing thing in the world, he was feeling so much pleasure that he began to get a boner, the goddess watched from above as her husband licked every part of her foot that had strawberry juice on it, she was so exited for the situation, she knew she had the little man's life literaly at her feets and could do whatever she wanted with him, and she could feel her power.

When Kim was sure that her foot was clean, she moved her other foot and told her slave to do the same with the other, Antoni didn't wait a single second, and began to lick, then his wife noticed his erection and began to laugh and said, "what a surprise! The little slave is excited!" She continued to talk while she was looking at her husband with an evil look and said, "Don't even think about cumming without my permission little man, you don't want to know what the consequences are if you ignore me” and she laughted, Antoni felt a chill in his spine, the way Kim was treating him was both scary and exciting, he had never imagined himself in this situation and the worst part was that he could not do anything to stop his wife, although he didn't want this to stop either, so he just followed her instructions, after a few minutes her second foot was clean, Antoni was breathing heavily, Kim checked his feet and saw that they were clean, then he picked up the little man from the ground and held him by both arms with his thumb and index finger of his left hand, put him in front of his face dangling, said "very good job bug, you have earned the right to bathe with your goddess, that will be your reward" and put him on her left shoulder and got up from the bed.

Antoni was nervous about what his wife had planned, he didn't know what his goddess would do to him in the shower, but he was exited, they entered the bathroom and Kim set the temperature and let the water run, while the water was running, she looked at the mirror and saw the small man on her shoulder, and smiled, "so, my little slave, are you ready for your reward?" She asked him, Antoni, responded "Yes my goddess", then she grabbed him with both hands and lowered him and put him in the palm of her hand, then put him in the water, "this is your shower little man, enjoy it", Antoni was amazed, his goddess was so kind and generous, and he was grateful, Kim put her left hand under him and began to massage him, and the hot water fell on him, his goddess' fingers were huge and strong, the sensation was incredible, Kim was happy, the little man's moans were like music to her ears, Kim then headed towards the shower with the miniature man in her hands, when she was in the shower she put some liquid soap on Antoni and said, "very good slave, part of your reward will be to be my sponge, and remember what I said before, until I say so you are not allowed to cum" The little man could not believe that this was real, how was it possible that someone in the world was as lucky as him, he still did not understand how until now he had not ejaculated once, it was probably due to the fear of being punished by the giant woman, so he concentrated on pleasing his goddess, and continued to moan while his wife was washing his entire body, the hot water, the smell of the liquid soap, and his wife's hands were an unbeatable combination, the sensation was incredible and he had never felt like this in his life, Kim ran it over her neck, then over her breasts, under her arms, rubbed around her buttocks, after a few minutes the soap was removed from his body and Kim said "very good job my slave, now I'm going to wash my pussy, I want you to help me, understand?, the small man nodded and then he was taken by the sexy woman and placed on her clitoris, and began to move his body up and down, Antoni could not contain himself any longer, Kim noticed this and said "don't you dare come until I say so little man! Or you'll regret it!" And she was right, Antoni would not have dared to disobey his godess, his wife was so into the role that he genuinely feared that she would hurt him if she disobeyed, the fear was bigger than his need to cum, so he continued to please his wife, the small man was rubbing her clitoris while Kim was massaging her breasts, Antoni could not imagine something more amazing than this, Kim began to moan louder and after a few seconds she exploded with pleasure with Antoni between her legs, then she picked him up and said, "excellent slave work, now yes, your final reward", the giant woman bent her leg back and took Antoni towards his foot, slowly began to rub it all over the sole of his foot, the sensation was so strong it was heaven for Antoni, it was better than anything she could wish for, Kim could feel the small penis brushing the sole of her foot, she knew that just telling him to let go, he wouldn't last a second, she felt so powerful, knowing that she could literally decide the little man's life, the giant woman finally took pity on him and said, "my slave, you have been the best slave a goddess could ask for, you have earned the right to cum, go ahead and do it" and with those words, Antoni came on her wife's foot, it was the strongest orgasm he had ever had in his life, his goddess' foot was the only place he would have liked to come in his life, his penis was pulsating so much that he thought it was going to fall off, after a few minutes, when he finished, he was taken by his giant wife, and placed in front of her face, and she gave him a big kiss on the forehead, and said, "i love you so much mi little horny husband”, Antoni ask, “so im not your slave anymore?” and Kim answered, "of course you are! I'm not going to stop calling you that just because you have my permission to cum" and laughed, He said “i love you too my godess, thanks for all”, Kim knew the think about godess and slave was just a game, Antoni was still her husband and would never hurt him or take advantage of him, then she turned off the water and put him on the ground, then left the bathroom and entered the room, she grabbed a towel and began to dry her hair, the little man watched her with admiration and thought to himself "i cant belive shes so beautiful and perfect, and it's all mine, or rather I'm all hers"

Chapter End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your revie and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love: