- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where the shrinking begins completely, we introduce a bit of body scanning and insertion.

Kim was very scared, she couldn't believe her eyes, just seconds before, her husband was 5'6 feet tall and now he was just 2 inches tall. She started screaming and crying, she couldn't think clearly and didn't know what to do, so she tried to touch Antoni with her finger very carefully so as not to hurt him, but he didn't react, she didn't know if he was dead, she didn't know if he was contagious, she didn't know whether to call the police, the hospital or someone and suddenly her miniature husband slowly began to open his eyes, when he saw Kim, he began to scream Kim tried to calm him down by saying "please baby it's me Kim, please don't get scared" Antoni slowly realized what happened to him when he saw himself he was confused, he did not know what was happening and a little calmer, he asked his wife what was happening.

Kim told him how everything had happened and that they were naked, they both did not understand what was happening, Kim suggested taking him to the hospital, but Antoni was afraid that it could happen, if they would use him as a laboratory rat and take him away from his wife forever, as much as it was scaring and he did not understand anything, he did not want to run the risk of someone else finding out, Kim did not agree but decided to listen to the reasons of her little husband she told him "well in that case I think I'll have to take care of you, but if you keep shrinking or feel bad at all, you should tell me and I'll have no choice but to take you to the hospital, and we can't let anyone see you like this" Antoni felt a little calm that this had happened with the person he trusted the most and not just him on the street or at work, but this was still very strange, so Kim was very curious about the situation.

She told him, "I guess we should make sure you're okay, and since I'll have to take care of you I'll have to learn to hold you in my hands carefully so as not to hurt you, after all I've never interacted with a miniature person and the least I want it's hurting you baby" she laugh a little, "Antoni laughed too" and said to Kim "ok, you can try to lift me up but please be careful baby this looks so scary to me" Kim picked up Antoni carefully and brought her hands close together, when he put his hands together, she could barely see his little husband's face, because of everything that had happened, both of them had forgotten that they were naked, so Kim noticed her husband's small penis., she smiled a little, she never would have thought of seeing a miniature version of Antoni, she held it in the palm of her left hand and with the index finger of her right hand she began to gently touch his head, then his arm, then his chest, and asked him if he felt any pain, Antoni told her that he did not feel pain. On the contrary, Kim's contact with her bare skin made Antoni begin to have a small erection, Kim immediately noticed that he was getting hard and asked, "Antoni do you like to feel the touch of my finger? Are you turned on?" Antoni told her yes and he was excited, but he was embarrassed.

Kim laughed and said "well it doesn't matter, after all this is a great opportunity to try new things" Antoni was still a little ashamed, he still didn't know what had happened and he didn't understand how he could be so calm, maybe it was because he was with the love of his life and nothing else mattered, he was also curious about this whole situation, with a bit of sorrow he said, "baby, would you put me on the bed and stay still while I explore a little around your boddy?" Kim was excited about what her husband was asking, "of course my love" Kim gently placed Antoni on the bed and said, "do whatever you want with my body" and she lay back and spread her arms, Antoni didn't know what was happening, but he was excited, he couldn't believe his wife's beauty and he never imagined being in a situation like this, it was as if the whole world had disappeared, there was only Kim and her in that room and no one could interrupt him. Antoni looked up and admired his wife's beautiful naked body, he noticed how her nipples were hard and erect, then he saw her flat belly and then he saw her vagina, he began to feel a strange tingling sensation, it was a feeling that he had never felt before, he had been married to Kim for 2 years, but this was something completely different, it was as if this was the first time he had seen her naked. Antoni looked again at his wife's breasts and began to walk towards them, his penis was now fully erect, the closer he got the better he could smell the perfume of his wife, a mixture of her perfume and sweat, and her pussy was dripping and the aroma of her fluids was so strong, but Antoni could not get enough of it, the closer he got the more he wanted, so he decided to stop looking at her vagina and breasts and instead start moving her breasts with his hands, Kim was surprised and enjoyed her husband's caresses, then Antoni began to play with his wife's breasts, he started squeezing them, playing with the nipples, and then he began to give them little kisses, he could not contain himself anymore and began to suck on the nipple, Kim moaned with pleasure, then Antoni stopped sucking her nipples and continued his journey down the abdomen, Kim was a little confused and disappointed because her husband stopped sucking her breasts, but at the same time she was curious and excited to know where her husband was going, Antoni got a little nervous because he didn't know where he was going, but he didn't care because he was enjoying the trip and didn't want it to stop. After reaching Kim's belly button, he looked at her vagina and it was completely wet, the smell of Kim's pussy was too strong for Antoni to handle, and his erection was growing stronger and harder every second, without realizing it he started to rub his penis against his wife's clitoris, and Antoni began to moan with pleasure, the sensation of his wife's fluids rubbing his penis was something completely new for him, it was like he had discovered a new world of sensations and pleasures, Kim was also enjoying this, seeing a little man the size of her pinky rubbing against her pussy, made her think of all the power she had over him, not only physically but also mentally, she was excited but at the same time she had a smile ear to ear, Antoni noticed this and started to move faster, but he was not careful and accidentally fell into his wife's vagina, it was an accident, but a very fortunate one, he had never felt such a strong pleasure in his life, it was a mix between little pain and pleasure, he was surprised, so was his wife, but she was a little concerned, so she grabbed him with her fingers and lifted him out, she asked if he was ok, and he answered yes, and continued to enjoy the new experience, this time more carefully, the sensation of her husband's body was driving Kim crazy, it was something completely new, it was like she had never been penetrated before, his husband was not the biggest guy but he was definitely big enough, Antoni was moving from side to side inside her vagina, at one point he tried to get out and placed his small hand right on his sexy wife's wet clit, immediately she moaned with pleasure, Antoni loved it and started to move his hand as fast as he could, Kim was starting to shake and the bed started to shake too, Antoni kept going faster and faster until her wife screamed "oh Antoni I'm gonna come!" and her vagina started to spasm, Antoni felt his wife's fluids coming out and he couldn't hold it anymore, so he came too and fell off his wife's pussy and onto the bed, Kim was shaking, she was so satisfied, and him too.

Kim looked at her husband who was lying on the bed and laughing a little, she didn't understand why, but she liked his smile and his laugh was contagious, Kim started to laugh too and after they stopped, Antoni spoke "baby I know this sounds crazy, but I never imagined this could be so amazing, and the fact that you're the only person who knows about this makes it even more special, I mean, I am at your mercy, my life completely depends on you, now more than my wife, you are my goddess, Kim felt chills when she heard that word come out of the little man's mouth, everything she could do with it came to her mind. her little husband she had a lot of ideas in her mind and wanted to try everything. After a few seconds of silence, Kim said to Antoni "listen baby, we've had a very intense day and you need rest, but before that I want to make a deal with you, if you want me to take care of you and protect you, you have to obey me and do everything I tell you, I want you to promise me that you will respect that promese no matter what, do you understand?" Antoni was confused by the way his wife was talking, but he liked it and decided to listen to her "yes, I will obey you and will not disobey you" Kim smiled and said, "great! You've made a good decision" Kim put her hand under her husband and gently raised him up to her mouth, then gave him a kiss and said, "well then my little handsome, I think you should rest and tomorrow we'll try other things, is that okay?" Antoni said yes and was put back on the bed, he was tired and fell asleep in less than 5 minutes, Kim was still a little confused, and wondered if she was doing the right thing, after all she was a married woman, and her husband was only 2 inches tall and she had no idea what had caused this, and what could happen to him, and she thought, maybe I'm not the right person to take care of him, after all it's my fault he's in this situation, maybe I should call someone, I'm not a scientist, or a doctor, what if I hurt him? No, I have to take care of him and keep him safe, this is a responsibility that no one else can have, and after all, it's a good opportunity for me to try new things.

Kim was very excited and she couldn't wait for the next day, she wanted to try everything with her little husband, and the thought of having him at her disposal made her feel powerful, with a smile on her face, after a few seconds she fell fast asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your revie and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love: