- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we continue with a bit of foot fetish, and also traditional sex, we also introduce the main plot that will lead the story.

After the night Anthony confesses his fetish to Kim, she was hooked on Antoni's fetish and they began to experiment with the limits, she also began to love her role in the relationship, she knew how much her husband was excited and liked to be desired, she knew that she had control over him and he would be willing to do anything for her. In addition, Antoni would never forget that night because it had been a dream come true for him to be able to kiss Kim's feet, he even considered himself the luckiest man in the world since Kim was perfect and it seemed like a gift from the heavens to be able to be with a woman as special as her, he promised to make Kim feel like a goddess forever and 5 years later they got married, and that's how their story goes until this day, because Antoni always takes the time to worship Kim's feet even at the most unexpected times and in the most unexpected places, for example when Kim wears open-toed shoes and walks around the house, she knows how excited it makes her husband, so she walks around the house with her sexy toenails showing off and giving Antoni a good view of them, and Antoni just enjoys the show and does nothing but look at her feet. Kim loves the power she has over him and loves that Antoni will do anything to please her, even if it means he gets nothing in return, he just loves Kim so much.

One day Kim went out with her friends after work and got a little drunk, when she came back home she was a little horny and found her husband playing PS5 as usual, she wanted to spend a good night with him and although She knew that it was enough to tell him to go to bed and he would pay attention, she had an idea to provoke her husband and that he was the one who asked her to go to the room

So when he was close to finishing the game Kim stood next to his chair and put her right foot on the back of her husband's chair and said to him, "Hey honey, can you kiss my foot for me?" Antoni was so focused on his game that he didn't see it coming, he looked up from the game and saw his wife standing in front of him with one leg up showing her toes, and he got so excited that he got out of his chair and went to Kim to give her a big kiss and tell her how much he loved her, but Kim didn't give in that easy she pushed Antoni away from her and said, "no no no, that's not what I meant, I asked you to kiss my foot for me, if you really love me you have to show it by kissing my feet, now sit on that chair again and kiss my foot, otherwise you are a bad husband" Antoni was so surprised that he didn't know how to react, it was as if he had heard those words from another woman, but he knew that he had no choice and he had to do as Kim told him. Antoni sat on the chair again and began to kiss her wife's right foot, he first kissed the tip of the toe, then he kissed the whole foot and licked her soles. Kim was very satisfied with Antoni's efforts and when he was finished kissing and licking, she got up and kissed her husband on the lips and said to him "okay that's enough, now let's go to our room, because I really need to feel you" Kim grabbed his hand to take him to the room, he had a big boner from the foreplay and his wife noticed it, so she decided to let go of his hand, grab his penis and lead him to the room like that, and the fact of being walking and having Kim holding his penis was driving Antoni crazy, they reached the room, Kim took her husband to the edge of the bed and asked him to sit down, then Kim approached and gave him a big kiss and asked him to take off his shirt and pants, once he did that Kim asked Antoni to lie back, she started by kissing his neck, she moved down to his chest and gave him little kisses and little bites, Kim started biting his nipples and then went down to his belly and kissed the belly button, when she got to the pants, she unbuttoned them and removed them with the help of her husband, Kim could see that his husband was so horny, she knew that if she had to go any further she would explode right now.

She wanted to give Antoni the best blowjob of his life and for that he had to contain himself for a while. So Kim started with some kisses on the tip of his penis, and then started licking the whole length of the penis, little by little she began to suck harder, Antoni's penis was getting bigger and harder every time, Kim was so excited that she put his husband's penis completely in her mouth and began to suck it very fast, when she felt that Antoni was about to cum, she stopped and told him, "no sir, before that you have to make me cum first" and she lay on her back on the bed.

Kim opened her legs and Antoni understood what his wife wanted to do, he went down on her and began to lick her pussy, Kim's vagina was already wet and she was so close to coming, so she asked Antoni to start sucking on her clitoris, and Antoni began to suck it hard, Kim loved when Antoni pleased her like that, he grabbed her head and moaned with pleasure, she didn't want it to end, but she knew she was very close to climax so she told him "baby I want you to put your cock inside my wet pussy", Antoni immediately obeyed, he got on top of her and began to kiss her, then he placed his penis at the entrance to the pussy and with a single movement, he put it all inside her, Kim screamed with pleasure and they started a hard fuck. Antoni began to penetrate his wife slowly, Kim was very excited so she asked him to penetrate her harder and harder, they continued that way until Kim climaxed screaming "oh Antoni fuck me harder! I want you to cum in my pussy!", after a few seconds of Kim having climaxed Antoni came too screaming "ahh Kim yes that's how I like it!, you're amazing I love you so much", they kissed very tenderly and hugged while Antoni was still in his wife's vagina, when they came back from the clouds and managed to catch their breath, Antoni felt very tired, more than usual after having sex with his wife, he began to get dizzy and felt a sensation in his body that he had never experienced before, he felt tingling in every part of his body and began to see blurry and then all black, Kim was watching in a state of shock as her husband slowly began to shrink until he stopped when he reached a height of 2 inches, she couldn't believe her eyes, it was an inexplicable event.

Chapter End Notes:

I will be doing a weekly post here, if you don't want to wait you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225


If you want to support me, you can leave your review and your rating below

I will be very grateful to you!!:love: