- Text Size +

Kim finally got home, she was a little tired, all she wanted was to spend some time with her sister and her husband and then go rest.

When she entered the house, she noticed that Mary and Antoni were not there, she yelled I'M HOME NOW, but she didn't hear any response, how strange she thought.

She went to the kitchen, to the garden but she found no one, she went up the stairs and noticed that the guest room was open, when she noticed that Mary's things were not there he began to be afraid then he saw some sheets of paper on the bed that had something written, he quickly took them and began to read:

Dear sister, as you may have already noticed, Antoni and I are not at home, when you left, we were in the living room for a while and your perverted little husband began to masturbate looking at my feet when I placed them on the living room table, So I decided to take him to teach him a lesson.

You must be very disappointed and terrified, but don't worry, I'll return it safe and sound in a few days so you can decide what to do with it.

I will also tell you the truth of all this, you and I come from a lineage of indigenous people who lived in South America thousands of years ago, the women of that tribe had the power to shrink men, today we still have that power in our DNA but we can't control it, I discovered this a year ago when I accidentally shrunk my fiancé at the time, but that will be a story for another day.

If you want to know more about it, talk to our mother, she will tell you everything in detail.

I am very sorry that this happened but again I promise that I will return your husband safe and sound

Bye

- Mary

When Kim finished reading the letter, she was terrified, her mind was a complete chaos, she couldn't believe what was written, she didn't want to believe it.

She was furious at what her husband had done but at the same time she was afraid of never seeing him again, her sister did not have the right to do that, she began to cry hysterically.

After a few minutes, she went down to the kitchen to prepare some tea, she couldn't stop thinking about everything that was happening, so she decided to call her mother to ask her everything.

Little Antoni still hadn't caught his breath, he was still shaking from the powerful "toejob" that his giant sister-in-law had just given him against his will.

Well it's my turn to have fun, don't you think you little pervert said the giant woman laughing.

She leaned on the bed and began to take off her clothes in front of the small man, Antoni looked terrified at the great figure in front of him, she could do with him whatever she wanted and there was no way he could stop her or anyone who could help him. .

Then she took him roughly with her hand and lay on her back, held the little man in front of her face and said "alright little insect, now I'm going to put you on my breasts, you better start pleasuring me otherwise I swear that I will put you in my mouth and chew you and eat you"

Antoni was completely terrified, would she really be able to do that?

Mary placed it on her left breast, go ahead, she said with a serious voice as she looked at him with her big blue eyes.

Antoni did not hesitate, he quickly placed his hands on the giant nipple and started rubbing.

Oh yes, said the giantess, you are very obedient, that is good.

Mary's nipple gradually began to grow until it reached half the height of Antoni's.

He contiuned rubbing his hands around it, after a few seconds de giant woman said "Come on little pervert, you can do something else"

The small man began to lick her nipples, he ran his tongue through it, he was very nervous.

Oh yeah, now you are doing a good job, you're so pathetic, but I like that, said the giant woman

After a while, the giantess began to feel a tingling sensation, oh, thats feel good she said, now hit it and squeeze it with all your might.

Antoni obeyed, he gave her boobs a slap, he squeezed her nipple

The giantess was moaning, oh fuck, that's feel amazing she screamed.

This last added to the sensation of being in contact with the hot meat of the giant woman made Antoni begin to have an erection, he was hitting and squeezing the giant nipple.

Mary felt the wet little spike, saw it and started laughing, so you're enjoying this too you little pervert, she said, well I guess it's inevitable when you're naked on the giant chest of a woman as beautiful as me, I want you to use that pathetic dick of yours and fuck my nipple with all your might now she screamed.

The little man couldn't believe what his wife's sister had just told him, he couldn't even imagine that she would be capable of saying something like that, but there was no choice, he had to do it, she would kill him if he didn't.

He began to insert his small cock into the giant nipple, his whole penis entered, it was an indescribable feeling, her giant tit was hot and soft, his little penis was all inside.

Oh fuck, yes, said the giant woman, continue like this, keep going, harder.

Antoni's whole body was trembling, this was the best feeling he had ever had, the giantess was so hot, he started hitting her nipple, he was sweating, his heart was beating a mile a minute.

Oh fuck, yes, keep going, the giantess screamed. she began to touch her other nipple with her fingers, and with her other hand began to massage her vagina.

The little man was fucking and licking all over her nipple, at this point all the fear had turned into pleasure.

The giantess was going crazy, she was so wet, she knew that feeling well, that of having a man do what she wanted with no choice, it wasn't the man fucking her nipple, nor his fingers rubbing her clit, it was the power she had.

Antoni was still engulfed in pleasure, when he felt that the giant hand of Mary grabbed him tightly, she grabbed the shrunken man and quickly put it on her pussy she began to rub it around her clit with great force.

Antoni felt a big pressure, he feels as if his body was going to explode, STOP! he scream YOU ARE HURTING ME!, but the giant woman was completely focused on her moment of pleasure, she did not listen to him and even if she had, she would not have stopped, she kept rubbing.

Mary was going crazy, she was so horny, her hand was moving non-stop, oh fuck, she screamed, at that moment she stopped rubbing the little man and slowly began to push him headfirst into the large damp cave.

NO! Antoni screamed, YOU ARE KILLING ME, PLEASE, he continued to scream, but the giantess continued to push him in.

Antoni's screams did not work, the giant woman kept pushing, he had gone too far, his head and his arms were inside the giantess's vagina, then the giant woman began to push him deeper with the tip of her index finger.

OH FUCK, YES, Mary was moaning loudly, her entire body was shaking, Antoni couldn't breathe, he was swallowing all the liquid expelled by his captor, his head was stuck, the giant woman continued pushing him, he felt his entire body was being stretched out, he was drowning in a warm and dark cave.

Antoni's head was the first part of his body that penetrated the giant womb, he couldn't see or hear anything, the walls were pressing his whole body, then suddenly his entire body was pulled out, the giant woman was screaming, and he could finally breathe, a stream of liquid was coming out of her pussy.

Mary was shaking, her whole body was in spasms, her legs were trembling, and then she stopped, she had come.

When Mary's orgasm finally ended, the giant woman stood up and took a deep breath, and smiled.

Antoni was lying on his back, completely exhausted and sore, this hadn't been like sex with his wife, Kim was careful with him, and they both enjoyed it. Mary had only used it as a dildo and she was very rude, he didn't understand how he hadn't died of suffocation or how he hadn't broken any bones.

The giant woman walked over to the shrunken man and sat down and began to laugh, good job you little pervert, i guess i won't eat you for now

Antoni looked up, his entire body was in pain, and when he looked into the blue eyes of his captor, he was speechless, they had a look of evil and superiority, it was terrifying.

Mary, you're crazy, you almost killed me, I couldn't breathe, he said very scared.

Come on, I already told you not to be a fagot, said the giant besides, I couldn't kill you even if I wanted to, at least not yet.

What do you mean? Antoni said confused.

When you return to your wife you will know everything, meanwhile the only thing you should know is that although you cannot die, I can cause you a lot of pain if you don't do what I tell you.

Antoni was so confused, what was it that Mary didn't want to tell him, he was so scared he just wanted to return to his wife and for this nightmare to end.

Mary got out of bed and went to the bathroom, Antoni began to look everywhere looking for a way to escape, he stared at the door of the room but the path was extremely long for someone of his size

Mary came out of the bathroom and saw the little man looking towards the door and said "hahaha don't even think about it little man, you won't get far, if you try to escape you will regret it"

Antoni knew that he was right, there was no other option than to wait for his kidnapper to return him to his wife.

Well, it's time to go for a walk, said Mary, I need to buy some things that we are going to have fun with, and I have the perfect transport in which you will accompany me, she said, laughing.

Mary took the suitcase from her and began to take out her clothes, here she is, she said, she turned around and took out an extremely thin black panties.

Antoni looked with his mouth open, it was between a mixture of fear but at the same time a bit of excitement just imagining what Mary would look like with those panties on.

Do you plan to put me there? he asked nervously.

Mmmm not exactly, I'd rather join you with this she said laughing.

She took some scissors that were on the table in the room and began to cut her underwear.

Well it's ready, come here, I think you'll like this you little pervert she said she with a mischievous smile.

Mary grabbed the little man and tied his right arm into a knot with part of her underwear, lifting him into the air to make sure he had a good hold. Antoni's arm felt like it was going to dislocate, THIS HURTS PLEASE GET ME OFF yelled the little man.

You can't take anything said Mary laughing, then she lowered him and tied another knot in his left arm, and lifted him up in the air again to make sure he didn't fall, this time it wasn't so painful since all the weight was being supported for both arms. Despite Antoni's fear and the rude way in which this woman treated him, he was starting to get a small erection, he didn't know if it was from the contact with the giant hands, if it was because she was literally turning it into his underwear or the fact that Mary was physically identical to his wife.

Mary couldn't help noticing the small penis starting to grow, I can't believe it she said laughing, men are so pathetic, so you like being dominated by a sexy woman like me huh, do you like this?

Mary gave him a little smack with her middle finger right in the balls, Antoni screamed in pain as he jerked in the air unable to let go, NO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT, HE SAID ALMOST CRYING.

Come on if you weren't enjoying it you wouldn't have that pathetic thing pointing at me you little pervert said the giant woman and patted him in the balls again.

Antoni screamed again, he didn't understand why his body betrayed him like that, he felt great pain but in some strange way he had an erection.

Enough, said Mary, we must hurry. She continued to tie her panties around Antoni's legs.

After a few seconds she finally finished adjusting it,  perfect! she said with a big smile. Antoni had been right in the middle of the panties, she put her invention on the floor and put her feet next to Antoni, leaving him in the middle, the sight that the little man had was impressive, he had been measuring 2 inches for a couple of days but until that In a moment he hadn't been in a similar position, he could see the massive woman in all her splendor, her long, big legs that stretched out like two skyscrapers, the great curve of her vagina, her flat abdomen, her large breasts, and finally her face looking at him with those piercing blue eyes with a smile from ear to ear, from what for him were miles.

The giantess of her reached down and she took the small pieces of cloth that she had on each side of her, and she began to climb slowly.

Antoni began to rise in the air, he felt a bit dizzy, when she was very close to the gigantic vagina in front of her.

His kidnapper said "ok little pervert, you will have the privilege of being my underwear for a while, but your real task will be to please me while I do my shopping, and remember what I told you a while ago, if you don't satisfy me, I'll eat you", she laughed

Antoni was frozen, he still did not believe that all this was possible, as a few days ago he had a normal life with the love of his life and now it was a intimate garment worn by his wife's giant twin sister.

As he slowly approached the giant vagina everything became dark, the smell began to be more intense, when he finally made contact he felt a wet sensation.

Chapter End Notes:

:D

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225

<3