- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

#domination #humiliation #footfetish #giantessfetish

Antoni had been in the dark for at least an hour, the place where he was kept moving from one side to the other, he was starting to feel nauseous . The place was so tight that his back and buttocks were constantly rubbing against the inner walls of the bag, Antoni was sweating and his breathing was becoming more and more difficult.

At that moment the sky opened up and a great light suddenly entered, leaving him blind for a few seconds. When his vision cleared, he saw a giant hand that was approaching him, grabbed him and pulled him out of his prison, Mary put him in front of his face. and she said, well we're here you little pervert.

They were in a hotel room, it looked a bit expensive, where are we and why did you do this asked Antoni, I won't tell you where we are and even if I told you it wouldn't help you at all, said the giantess laughing, the only thing you should know is that you will be with me for a few days, while you learn manners.

Mary listen I'm sorry he said, I know what I did was completely wrong but this is a kidnapping, you can't do this, what about Kim, do you have any idea how worried she will be when she sees that you took me without saying anything?

Oh, don't come here to talk about my sister, said Mary, all men are the same shit, they can only think with their head that they have between their legs without measuring the consequences, besides, I'm not such a son of a bitch, I left her a letter telling her that her little husband pervert was masturbating looking at my feet and I would punish him for that, I also promised him that I will return you safe and sound in case she wants to punish you personally.

Really Mary im so sorry said the little man, I know it was completely wrong, you are absolutely right to call me a pervert, I could not control my thoughts it is not justifiable either but you are literally a clone of my wife, I have always had a foot fetish and she's the only one I've explored it with, when I saw your feet next to me I couldn't help but compare them, I'm really sorry, don't do this to me, please.

Oh, stop crying, said the giant woman, then she took the little man by the arms with the fingers of her right hand and with the fingers of her left hand she gave him a blow that hit him right in the stomach and sent him flying for the air.

Antoni fell backwards on the giant bed with great pain in the abdomen and difficulty breathing.

Mary saw the cowering man writhing in pain on the bed and started to laugh, climbed on the bed and lay down next to him.

With much difficulty speaking, Antoni told her "Are you fucking crazy? You could have killed me."

The giant woman continued laughing and told him, don't be a pussy, I knew you weren't going to die, even if you don't believe it, I know much more about your situation than you think, why do you think I wasn't surprised the first time I saw you? Didn't you wonder why you didn't break a bone when you fell out of bed? It was a very high height for someone of your size, in proportional conditions you would even be dead.

Antoni couldn't believe what he was hearing but he made sense, what do you know he asked?

That doesn't matter right now, said the giantess, I've already told you enough, but you know, I'll give you an opportunity to return to your wife right now, we'll make it fun, I'll give you a challenge, if you manage to pass it I swear I'll keep my word .

Antoni finally felt a bit of relief upon hearing those words, go ahead and tell me what you want me to do, the little man told him a little happily.

I want you to give me a foot massage, if you manage to do it without that little penis getting a boner, I'll let you go.

Antoni's face changed completely, she knew about her fetish, she knew that what she was asking of him was impossible.

Mary began to laugh again and said, go ahead and don't waste my time.

Antoni knew that he had no chance, but he wanted to try, what he most wanted was to return to his wife, he knew that he had screwed up but he wanted to amend her mistake and this was the moment.

When the little man began to walk Mary said "WAIT A MOMENT, before I must make sure that you really do your part", she grabbed the little man with her hand and took off the robe that she had made for him, the first thing she saw was the little dick hanging off , I can't believe how you can't control something so small, Mary said mockingly and then put him on the bed.

Antoni began to run towards the feet of the giant woman, the closer he got, the bigger they became, they looked so soft and so sexy with that red nail polish, he thought it would be impossible, he was already beginning to feel things and he hadn't even entered in contact with them, when he finally arrived, he placed himself in front of the sole of her right foot. Mary, who was lying on her back, sat down to be able to appreciate the show from above, very well, let's see how long this lasts, go ahead little perv, she said.

Anotoni put his hands on the skin of the feet, it felt a little warm, and they irradiated a small smell of sweat. Antoni closed his eyes and began to rub his hands, he closed his eyes and began to think of other things to distract himself, he really was trying hard to win the challenge, the rubbing and the rubbing continued for a few minutes Mary noticed that there was still no erection in the little man at her feet, but she wouldn't make it that easy for him, she reached for her bag and pulled out a few small perfume bottles she had.

Stop, she said, a good massage has to be accompanied by a good perfume, I'll let you choose your favorite, I have orange, I have coconut and I have strawberry.

When she said that last one, Antoni got nervous, Mary noticed this, bingo she thought, so you like strawberries, she said laughing, well in that case we'll apply a little, she opened the bottle and began to pour it slowly on her toes, the liquid It was sliding all over the sole of his foot until he got to where Antoni was, the smell was intoxicating, he felt that he was about to lose control, but he closed his eyes again and began to think about other things while rubbing his hands.

After a few minutes, the giantess saw that she still hadn't achieved her goal, the hell she really wants to get out of here, she thought, I'll do one more thing and if he received it, I'll let it go.

You know I'm getting very sad, don't you like my pretty feet? said the giant woman with a sexy tone, I would like to see that pretty cock of yours being rubbed on my strawberry smelling feet, I'm sure it would be something that would make us both very horny.

Antoni tried with all his might to ignore the words of the giant woman, but it was impossible, he began to feel that he was losing control.

Then Mary said please little man, you won't make a pretty woman beg you to show her your boner will you? The only thing I want is to caress your penis with my soft feet, and give you a delicious toejob.

That was the last thing that little Antoni could hear, his little penis gradually went up, until finally he got an erection.

Mary saw him with a smile from ear to ear, I won, she said, and began to laugh.

Antoni fell on his knees with his hands on his head, "I'm so sorry Kim, I tried" he said, he was really disappointed with himself, he had failed his wife.

Mary was enjoying this, she felt so powerful to torture him like this, no matter how hard the little man tried she had finally made it, but she didn't want to stop, she wanted to continue, she was starting to get excited.

I'll give you one last chance said the giant woman with a smile on her face, then Mary extended her left foot causing the small naked man to fall on his back pointing his penis up, then she moved her foot up a bit and with her big toe pressed Antoni's arms above his head which left him motionless.

If you can last a minute without coming, you win, she said laughing.

Antoni was shocked, no matter how great his fetish was, this went further, although his body enjoyed this, his mind felt bad.

Then she moved his other foot in the direction of Antoni's body and placed his big toe right on his penis and slowly began to move it from one side to the other. Antoni felt that his whole world was about to collapse, Mary's toes were so big, the feeling was indescribable.

"No, no, no, stop" screamed the little man, he tried to break free but it was impossible.

Mary was really excited, she loved seeing the little man writhing under her feet, she couldn't stop herself, she kept playing with the little man's penis, she felt it pulsing, she knew he was about to explode, the giant big toe on his wet cock felt amazing, Antoni was moaning uncontrollably, the smell of the strawberries and the sight of those beautiful nails moving from side to side on his penis, it was something so erotic, 20 seconds left to do it, but for the little man it was like 20 minutes.

The giant woman was moving her toe faster and faster, the little man couldn't resist it anymore, with a scream of ecstasy, he came, his whole body shook and his semen was projected into the air straight to the big toe of the giant woman and it landed right there. Mary stopped and slowly removed her feet from the little man's body.

Antoni couldn't even move, he was sweating, his body was still shaking from the orgasm.

Mary had a big face of pride, "men are so pathetic" she said laughing, while little Antoni continued to tremble with pleasure in front of the giant feet that had just raped him.

Chapter End Notes:

you can check my full gallery at www.patreon.com/alriv225