- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You remained absolutely still, head tilted back at an awful angle. Every swear you could think of flew out of your tiny lips, and your friend heard absolutely none of them. Sandwiched in between two breasts the size of houses, your height just an impressive half inch tall, it'd be a miracle if she had. All you could see was the slope of her neck, the line of her jaw; even if she did tilt her head down, you were half buried at that point. Would she even see you?

It was by total accident that you'd fallen into the monolithic cleavage, limbs pinned firmly to your sides as the two walls of flesh threatened to consume you. At first struggling felt like the route to go, until you realized her chest was a lot more slick than you expected, plunging you a few relative inches further down.

So you stayed totally still, and yelled up at her. She glanced a little to the left - looking for you, if you had to guess - and let out a heavy sigh that shook the world around you. You could feel the rush of air in her chest, a rise and fall that sent you slipping down in the slightest increment. You were immobilized up to your shoulders now, her skin hot up against yours. The summer day did you absolutely no favors, the sticky sheen of perspiration covering her breasts positively coating you as well. It smelled musky, but undeniably like her; a deep odor that wouldn't dissipate from the air.

A massive hand rose up, eclipsed by the bright phone screen in her hand. She sighed once more, typing out a quick text. You caught a glimpse of it, your name in the top corner of her phone, her 'where r u???' text sending. She stared down it, waiting for a reply for a few moments before sending another text.

just meet me at the park, i'm going run

You barely had time to read it before she started walking, each step feeling like a goddamn earthquake. Her skin rolled over you like her tits were trying to give you a full body massage, and before you could even think to yell again, she stepped outside. The sun was blinding, and it felt like the heat increased tenfold immediately. She let out an annoyed huff, her hot breath hitting you and mixing with the smell of sweat in the air.

"It's way too fucking hot," she muttered.

As if in slow motion, her hands raised up to adjust her tight sports bra. Eyes widening, you struggled slightly, giving up on being still if it meant being noticed. It didn't. She grabbed the two straps of her bra, giving her chest a solid bounce. You slipped down, neck now consumed by her breasts as well, your head barely peeking out. The pressure around you was more immense, preventing you from even attempting to struggle.

A shadow fell over you, and you saw fingers several times the height of your own body block out the sky. Without hesitation they steamrolled right over you, a fingertip pushing you down into the suffocating darkness of her cleavage.  A simple action like wiping away sweat turned your world into turmoil, as you were dragged across her hot, sweaty skin. Involuntarily your mouth opened, catching the salty taste in your mouth and making you sputter.

To her, you were just a small itch to be adjusted. Her finger knocked you around, rolling you against her skin and plunging you deeper. The hand retreated, something that took you a second to notice with the new pressure overwhelming your body. It was far, far more humid here, and you had to blink a few times to clear the dampness out of your eyes.

Small bits of light filtered through the athletic weave of her sports bra, and you could just barely make out the curve of her underboob as it bounces up. She took a step. It slammed back down on top of you. The sweaty skin consumed your entire world, pressing down on you like a weighted blanket. Every step she took, it relented slightly, before crushing back down.

And that's where you stayed, bounced and crushed underneath her chest, rolling droplets of sweat crashing down on your tiny form. You stayed there for the whole ten minute jog to the park, and the two hour long work out session afterwards. And aside from a little itch that she had to occasionally adjust her bra around, she never noticed you at all.