- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dan stood in front of the apartment building where his crush lived. She was a girl in his American History 301 class in college. She was also a somewhat well known cam girl. He had been able to hack into the school records to get her address. Gwen Hazleton. A 6 foot curvaceious woman with black hair, known by her cam followers as ‘Goddess G’. He walked up to the building’s front door. Luckily for him, despite Gwen’s internet income, she couldn’t afford to be in a locked building. So there was no buzzer he would have to hit to be let in.


A few minutes later. He was riding an elevator to the fifth floor. Gwen’s schedule had her being in Biology 101 right about now, so he was unconcerned about her coming home. Which was a very good thing, as Dan had bought a ‘matter reducer’ liquid from one of those nerds in the lab building. He told Dan to look out for problems, as this was obviously untested. Fantasies of seeing Gwen do her usual cam things, with him being only a few inches tall, made ignore whatever the guy said.



So now, he stood with a lavender colored liquid in a test tube. He knew that is would make him about an inch tall, a perfect hiding size. Looking around to make sure no one was in the hallway, he crouched down. Taking a ruler from his pocket (for he was always prepared), he measured the crack at the bottom of the front door. It was two inches tall, just right for him to get inside. With another look around, he held the test tube to his lips and drank. He grabbed his stomach, as it seemed that his body was on fire! His vision grew dim, and quickly to blackness. The last thing he heard was the sound of glass breaking.



After what seemed like an eternity, he felt his heartbeat. The pain went away, and his vision came back. He gawked at the gigantic smashed test tube next to him, as well as some small shards a good distance away from where it had hit the floor. The ruler he had just used seemed like a vast mountian of wood. A rumble shook the earth. “Shit!”, he muttered. He hadn’t expected anyone to come check out what had broken. The front door of the apartment next to Gwen’s opened with a loud CREEK. He gasped at he saw the neighbor step out into the hall. Said neighbor was clad in tight jeans, wearing sneakers. Dan fell to the ground as the immense form moved forward. A thunderous voice, identifiable as a woman about his age, bellowed, “Why the fuck is this glass in the hallway? It’s not Gwen’s, she’s not a science nerd. Better clean it up.” As the titan walked back into her dwelling, Dan thought he’d best get inside. Running for the crack under the door, he didn’t notice how big it was.



He took some gasping breaths when he made it through. It was his first clear view of the world of giants he inhabited. He was in a kitchen, a kind of messy one. There were a few pieces of some kind of cereal on the floor. Their size made him realize he was about half an inch tall. “Dammit! I’m smaller I thought I’d be!”, he growled. There was also something that made him stare, a cherry tomato that had been apparently squashed under the colossal foot of the occupant. A full body shiver overcame him as he thought of what such a gigantic foot could do, not that he expected to be here when Gwen returned.


Walking into the next room, he saw a sofa that looked like a mountain. As he skirted around a coffee table, loud noises told him that Gwen had not turned her televison off. Looking up, the show displayed made him laugh. Ironically enough, it was an episode of that old 1960’s TV show ‘Land Of The Giants’. Specifically, the scene where two of the main characters were taped to a table. Two scientfic looking giants towered above them, pointing a pencil and a scalpel at the pinned tiny people.



Another shiver overtook him, as he imagined himself in their place. Partly to get that image out of his head, he moved to the next room. “Jackpot!”, he shouted. It was her bedroom! A bed that seemed even more like a mountain than the furniture had was next to a colossal desk. A closet was open, with various articles of clothing on it’s floor. The bedroom floor was in similar shape.



A giant, tent-like bra caught his attention. The open part was facing the ceiling, but, after a few seconds of work, he stood in what seemed like a overturned circus tent. Gwen had a large chest, but, at his current size, they’d be mountains! He crawled back out and was heading towards the desk that he knew held her computer and camera set up, when a sound similar to one he had heard not too long ago echoed. The sound of a door opening. “Fuck!”, Dan said, “She wasn’t supposed to be back for three more hours!” That was about the amount of time the formula worked. It would have given him plenty of time to explore Gwen’s apartment and get out safely. That time limit was just about the only thing the pencil necked nerd said that he’d paid attention to. Booming footsteps echoed. A familiar voice (though could be be called that, if Dan had only heard her speak in the very few classes they shared?) bellowed, “Fuck. Forgot to turn the TV off.” The noise of it was silenced, and he felt an earthquake draw nearer.



The room’s door creaked open, and he gazed, openmouthed at Gwen. She seemed to loom miles into the air! Her feet were shod in sneakers. She wore a skirt that only came down to her mid thigh. She was famous for dressing in clothes that still met the school dress code, but openly invited the boys to look. Despite her hectic schedule of doing cam shows as well as school work, she definitely did not lack for dates from said boys. She slammed the door closed, and walked towards where Dan was. Her massive sneakered foot slammed close to him, sending him to the floor.



Looking upward, he saw the sneaker woosh past him. This allowed him a look up her soaring legs, to the barely seen underwear she wore. Thundering towards the bed, she said, “Since my class was over early, I’ll go on cam. Surprise those pervs.” She let out a rumbling chuckle. Dan continued his run toward the desk. One, to be able to see the action as the ‘pervs’ would, and two, to not meet the same fate as the tomato he had seen in the kitchen. He managed to grab the cable that ran up to her monitor, while the chaos of Gwen finding a suitable outfit and changing into it echoed loudly in his ears.



He finally got behind the monitor, and was looking for a place to hide, when she sat in her chair. It sounded like a huge bomb falling and hitting the ground, magnified to an enormous degree. He dove to behind a dusty textbook, while the clacking of the keyboard told him she was signing into the website she used. A loud “Heya, boys!”, meant she was starting her show. “Got out of school lately, so good news for y’all.” Gwen was of the opinion that men searched out erotic visual media far more than women did, hence her male-only greting. “Since this is a surprise, and there’s only three of you on here, I’ll talk a little about my day until more get here.” And so, she talked about her day, being very careful to omit any identfying clues to who she was, where she went to school, etc. It was to prevent anyone from knowing who she was and stalking her.



Looking at her, an emerald green top that looked similar to only having two band aids covering her nipples was over her chest. He couldn’t see her lower half. ‘I’m sure I’ll see that epic ass soon enough’, he thought. After about ten minutes, she said, “Wow, guys! 476 of you in here, now! Word spreads fast. Remember, keep those tokens coming to get more of what you want!” Several bell like noises rang from the computer’s speakers, indicating that several of them had followed her instructions.



Another earthquake, and the collosal college student stood. She moved towards a large chest that was at the foot of her bed. No doubt the guys in her chat room admired the enormous butt as much as Dan did. It was clad in a g string the same color as her top. After looking through the chest, she came back, holding a huge, neon green, dildo in her left hand. Dan gawked at it. It looked about ten times his size! “Wow! So many of you are giving already! So, I’m starting off with this.” She slammed the dildo’s suction cup onto the desk, which made Dan fall down violently. Loud sucking and slurping noises soon followed. The tiny man realized just howe small he was, as Gwen drew the entire huge plastic thing into her mouth, and down her throat. After a few minutes, she disgorged the thing. With a smirk, she said, “I think you guys can guess how popular I am with the local boys.”


The resultant cacophony of dings showed just how impressed the views were with her performance. Gwen’s attention was focused for a few seconds on putting the dildo near the desk’s edge. The book Dan was hiding behind was very close to the computer’s monitor. Taking a deep breath, he ran behind the monitor. Even more dings rang from the monitor as she looked back. “Wow! That’s about a million tokens since I started today! You deserve something more.”


As she moved the webcam off of the monitor’s top, the shaking made Dan fall against its cord. He hung on for dear life as Gwen set it close to the desk’s edge, facing the middle of the room. The half inch man lost his grip, and rolled towards the camera. “How about we get some twerking going, huh?”, the giant smirked. As Dan rolled forward, Gwen miscalculated how close she was to the desk. The result was the earthquake to end all earthquakes for the small man. “Oops!”, she said, moving slightly more away while still being as close as she could. “You guys always like the close ups.”, she smiled as she began to shake her gigantic butt.


Unable to stop his forward motion, Dan flew off of the desk. ‘Oh, fuck!’, he thought, remembering the tomato. Luckily for him, even just the first minute of Gwen shaking her ass worked up enough sweat for an incredibly tiny person to stick to. With a wet smack, he ran into a wall of flesh that filled the horizon. The sweat’s adheisive qualities made sure he stayed stuck, as what felt like the world ending was around him.



It seemed to go on forever, until the immense woman he was on stopped and took a breath. “Whew! That took a lot out of me, guess I need to start going to the gym.” A few seconds pause. “Don’t worry. SexGod79, I won’t let these curves dissappear.” The sound of flesh rubbing echoed around him, then a hand that seemed big enough to grab a building swept over him. He was now stuck to Gwen’s gigantic left index finger. “Sorry to cut this one short guys, but, I’ve got a date in about an hour.” She chuckled at several responses. “It’s okay, boys, no need to be jealous. I may go out with guys alot, but you all have a very special place in my heart.” Dan spun around as the giant finger he was stuck to joined the rest of the fingers in making a heart shape. “Bye!”, she cheerfully chirped, as her right hand shut off the camera.


“Not a bad night”, she muttered to herself. As she yawned, her left hand moved to cover her mouth. The tiny man saw the titan’s huge green eye loom in front of him. He moved not a finger, hoping that she didn’t see him. “What the hell?”, her confused voice echoed. Dan’s hopes were for naught, as the eye came closer. Soon her green iris was his sky. “A bug?”, she rumbled. His instinct for self preservation almost led him to wave at her, before he remembered the time limit. If she just wiped him off on the desk or something, he’d survive and be able to escape the apartment.



Gwen glared at the barely visible tiny thing on her finger. Her look of digust soom changed to a smirk. She hadn’t made any crush videos, lately. “Gotta prepare for the next video”, she whispered. Crouching on the floor, she rubbed her fingers together to get the insect off. It fell to the floor, and the dark haired woman stood up. Getting into character, she sneered, “Well, well, well, tiny man. Did you think shrinking that small would allow you not to be seen?” She let out derisive laughter. “Well, since you’re bug sized, I’ll treat you like one.” Lifitng her foot up, she said. “All that work, to be crushed under my foot. To have your life snuffed out. Your family and friends will never know what happened to you, you’ll have just dissapeared.” As she slowly put her foot down, she said, “Goodbye, you worthless insect!” She slammed it down. Of course, when she pulled it up, there was just goo, no human blood. She nodded to herself, “Gotta get that written down for the next video.” As she left to go take a shower, the barely remembered incedent was quickly moved out of her mind in favor of the muscular blonde hunk that was taking her to dinner.


Chapter End Notes:

Was watching a cam show last week and thought of this.

Hope people like it!