- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F/M/f, unaware (of course), direct continuation of previous chapter, cunnilingus.

Both Bella and Graham were insatiable.

Still firmly pinned down onto Bella's panties, Jane couldn't budge an inch. The spit began to dry slightly, leaving an awful crusty feeling. The heady scent of Bella's excitement hung in the air, almost so heavy that Jane could taste it. Above her the make out session hadn't ebbed in two whole minutes, their air supply nothing if not impressive.

Eventually the two did part, a small little laugh leaving Bella's lips.

"Honey, c'mon," Bella protested, but the saccharine tone in her voice said it was mostly performative, "What if Jane walks back in?"

"That's the risk she took when she said it was cool if we dated," Graham replied.

(Jane rolled her eyes.)

His hands lifted from the countertop to Bella's waist, thumbs making soft circles on her hips as Bella leaned in for another kiss. Pinned face first to the woman's crotch, Jane couldn't see much. But she could feel the temperature increase in the slightest increment, wafting up from below her. Bella was getting excited, and Jane had no doubt that even if she weren't covered in spit right now, the panties would still be some form of wet.

Bella slid forward on the countertop, parting her thighs further to press up as close to Graham as she could. A heavy pressure settled over Jane's back, hard iron pushing her further into Bella's panties. The only reprieve was that the cloth at her back absorbed a bit of the spit, giving Jane enough wiggle room to twist her head around.

Graham's sweatpants covered bulge was pinning her down, the hips of the two lovers flush as they continued their make-out session above. The grey fabric behind Jane grew a little more strained, Graham pressing into her harder when Bella leaned forward and depend the kiss. One of his hands drifted down from her hip, his monolithic digits looking more like planes in the air than fingers. It was only a small movement, readjusting his grip so he could still hold onto Bella while grinding his thumb into her clit, but it was massive to Jane.

She could see every swirl and ridge in his thumbprint as it blotted out the sky. His thumb crashed down on top of her, pinning her harshly down underneath the digit. Jane groaned, her entire body compressed under the weight of his hand. He immediately dragged his thumb down, sending the tiny woman rolling across his fingertip.

Jane's entire world was thrown into chaos, soon she couldn't tell up from down. It was a relief to have the spit flaked off, but it was soon replaced by a new stickiness, the dampness of Bella's core soaking through her panties just enough to make Jane's skin slick. It was a sweet taste, drowned out whenever she got a mouthful of the salty skin of Graham's thumb. The giant continued working his girlfriend's clit with a ferocity, unaware and uncaring of the tiny woman caught up in the act.

A distant boom sounded in the air, and it took Jane a second to pin it as one of Bella's moans. The giantess arched up her hips, grinding her harder into Graham's finger without even realizing it.

Jane hoped for the most minuscule amount of consideration. The couple couldn't possibly take things further in the kitchen of all places, not while they thought she was still around. If the two parted to take things to the bedroom, that'd give her a few minutes to try to get out of this.

It felt like she was being crushed underneath a mountain, and she didn't get a full breath until Graham drew his thumb back. When he lifted his thumb, Jane went with it, firmly plastered onto the skin by a mix of sweat and other fluids. The crushing ceiling suddenly became the wall at her back, the bright light stinging Jane's eyes.

Things didn't slow down, Graham shifted his thumb to the crotch of his girlfriend's panties, quickly pulling them aside. Jane went from being dragged across fabric to tasting the salty sweet flavor of Bella's skin as she was dragged against it. She barely caught a sight of the looming sight of Bella's clit in front of her before she was mashed against it once more, this time without the fabric buffer.

There was nothing to soften the situation for Jane, as soon as she was pressed into Bella's sensitive nub, a new rush of slick coated her entire body. She could have been there for minutes or hours, there was no way to tell time while she was unknowingly fucked into her roommate.

Eventually the thumb rose back up once again, Graham's hand retreating. This time it didn't carry Jane with it, the slickness of Bella's clit clinging onto her body and holding her in place. Graham's face still clouded her vision, his pupils blown wide, focused up on his lover. Even if he were looking, Jane would have no time to be seen.

Graham's lips parted, mouth coming in to crash over Bella's pussy. A tongue a thousand times bigger than her pressed into Jane, shoving her further into Bella. The rough taste buds grated over Jane as Graham worked his lover, coating the tiny woman in more spit. Occasionally he would dip down, flicking his tongue inside of Bella, before returning back to her clit. Bella occasionally shook with a booming moan, hips thrusting to press herself further into Graham's mouth.

His tongue seemed intent on tracing over every part of Jane, overstimulating all of the tiny woman's senses. Had Graham known she was down here, used his tongue just a bit more gently, it could have been wonderful. But being this small, with the bumpy texture of his tongue magnified, feeling it scrape over her sensitive chest, force itself into her mouth, it was utterly overwhelming.

Bella continued to quiver underneath her, her movements becoming a touch more frantic. Graham didn't relent, keeping up the pace he had set, not giving either woman a chance for rest. Jane didn't even bother trying to resist either of them, knowing it was an utterly lost cause at this point.

Bella's moans descended into a string of curses, and the world grew more compact. Jane couldn't see it, but the woman had squeezed her thighs around her lover's head, tipping her head back as she rode out her orgasm. Jane was crushed further against Graham's tongue. Bella relaxed, slumping back on the counter, and Graham drew himself away.

Blinking at the light above her, Jane found herself still plastered to Bella's clit, coated in far too much saliva and cum to even think of moving. She saw Graham's massive body shift upwards, hands bracing on the countertop once more, smiling brightly.

"See? We didn't get caught," he teased, leaning in to give Bella a peck on the lips.

Bella chuckled, shaking her head lightly at her boyfriend.

"This time," she said.

Her hand reached down, thin fingertips brushing over her still pushed back panties. They quickly blocked the sight of Graham, plunging Jane into darkness once more, which only intensified after Bella snapped her panties back into place. The slightly damp fabric was something of a relief to Jane, soaking up some of the liquid over her. She shut her eyes, knowing Bella was going to stand and she was going to get dizzy, and tried to figure how she was going to get out of this one.

(After a much needed nap, of course.)

Chapter End Notes:

they truly are the worst and best roommates simultaneously

https://www.patreon.com/sophismall (obligatory patreon plug) (five extra chapters of BTR available now) (and bonus stuff) (thank you for your time) (have a good day!)