- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
F/M/f, unaware, blowjobs

Managing having roommates while also occasionally shrinking was not an easy task, and that was something that Jane knew very well.

When Graham and Bella had become Jane’s roommates, she was elated. She was far too awkward to flirt with either of the attractive people she found herself living with, but the eye candy was pleasant. A few months later, when the two had sat Jane down and revealed that they were dating, she felt like it was a blessing and a curse. She’d kill to be the filling in that sandwich, but wouldn’t ever impose on the couple, despite her crush on either of them.

She didn’t know that they were about to impose on her.

The shrinking spurt had happened randomly, unfortunately in the couple’s room. Jane had snuck in to borrow a pair of socks, and was leaning over the laundry hamper when it hit her. The world grew larger at a staggering rate, and she was falling, straight down into the basket of semi-clean clothes.

While shrinking episodes were absolutely nothing new, shrinking in Graham and Bella’s room was. The two didn’t even know of Jane’s condition, and as she struggled to right herself in the worn fabric, she tried not to panic.

The threads of the fabric around her were impossibly large, seeming more like ropes than strings. Piles of black clothing rose high above her on all sides, the ceiling light overhead so far away that it looked like a tiny sun.

Jane managed to sit up, taking in a shaky breath. This wasn’t necessarily bad-

An impossibly loud thud sounded in the distance.

And then another.

A looming figure eclipsed the light overhead, looking like a mountain had just shifted into Jane’s vision. She barely had a second to catch a glimpse of Graham, still damp from the shower, before his hand shot out, grabbing up the bundle of fabric she was in. Everything became a void of black as she was thrown about in the fabric, the world spinning as it was crushed then unfolded.

When Jane managed to open her eyes, directly above her was Graham’s cock, still slightly slick from the shower. Small beads of water rolled down his muscular thighs, stretching up impossibly high in the sky. Jane was directly between his legs, and it was all she could do to swallow nervously.

She was in the direct center of his boxers.

The two thighs on either size of her looked like living mountains, the heat wafting off the giant’s skin comparable to a sauna. G-forces pinned Jane down to the rough fabric of the giant’s briefs as he jerked them up. She couldn’t even twist to a more comfortable position as she was shoved against the giant’s crotch.

Two heavy balls hung above her, the distance closing rapidly as Graham completed the simple action of making sure his boxers were snug. Jane was nestled tightly between his cock and balls, the amount of flesh around her microscopic form almost suffocating. All she could smell was the scent of his sweat and the faintest hint of pine body soap, but that was the last thing on her mind as he took his first step, the motion causing his massive balls to roll up her body, smothering her under the tanned wrinkly skin.

Jane pushed her arms up, her hands just sinking into the soft flesh. Any type of fighting seemed to just envelop her more, as she fought against the heavy churning mass above her with all her strength.

Something massive pinned against her back, suddenly pushing her harshly into the ballsack. She was dragged against it, mouth sputtering as her tongue caught the salt of his sweat, her tiny body being dragged against every inch with a massive fingertip. The simple act of adjusting the itch on his sack threw Jane into pandemonium.

The weight returned to her body as the fingers retreated, and she didn’t even get a moment to catch her breath before he took his first step, her entire world shaking. The heavy balls over her rolled over her with each step, feeling like a full body massage. She fought against every instinct to struggle - even her heaviest kicks and shoves just felt like a tickle to the unaware man, and she didn’t want the probing fingers to return.

Everything stilled for a moment, in the sense that Graham was no longer walking. His heavy sack continued to shift over her, though, the skin flexing involuntarily. It was almost as if it was trying to thoroughly envelop her, to touch every inch of her naked skin it could. The scent of his musk flooded her nose, all her senses being utterly overwhelmed by him.

“I don’t know why you put those on, you know I’m just going to tear them right off,” a voice purred. The sound would have been deafening if it was any closer, but the layers of flesh and fabric muffled the voice to where it was audible.

Bella.

Jane stilled, unable to struggle much under the weight of Graham's balls anyway, and realized things were about to get very chaotic.

The world was flung into motion once more, before a heavy weight settled over Jane. Sitting on the edge of his bed, if she had to guess, the pressure from the heavy balls on top of her increased as the rest of Graham's weight settled on top of her. Her instincts kicked into overdrive, struggling as hard as she could, but the pressure was so she could barely move. Her limbs just sunk further into the wrinkly flesh conformed around her.

Light soon filtered into her vision, the weight on top of her easing as she was tumbled around by Graham sliding off her boxers. Her dazed mind hoped she’d be knocked loose, recover on the ground, and scramble to safety, but Jane never did have the best luck. She opened her eyes, her face still damp from Graham’s sweat.

Hanging over her was Graham’s thick cock, a monster at a normal human height, but easily a dozen times her height now. At a fourth of an inch tall, with Graham’s cock having to push seven inches, she felt like she was stuck to the base of a redwood tree. A thin layer of sweat kept Jane glued in place to Graham’s balls, right underneath the base of the gigantic dick.

Bella’s manicured fingers were wrapped around her boyfriend’s dick, the monster basically dwarfing her hand. Even her littlest finger was several times Jane’s height. Before her, all Jane could see was the valley of Bella’s cleavage, the woman evidently knelt down before her lover.

Jane couldn’t remember if the tits always had looked this big, but right now her cleavage looked like a canyon. Despite the musky air and awkward situation addling her mind, Jane managed to think about how nice it’d be to be tiny between them, surrounded by the plush boobs on all sides.

She didn’t have the time to linger on it for long though, as Bella didn’t hesitate, taking Graham's length into her mouth. From her angle, Jane could see the giantess swirling her tongue around the swollen head of the cock, lapping up any drops of pre-cum she teased out.

Graham let out a breathy moan, the noise reverberating through his body, shaking Jane lightly. The jolt made her tear her eyes off the sight before her, and work on pulling her limbs loose from the sheen of sweat that plastered her to the giant’s manhood. Bella pursed her lips, slowly sliding down Graham's length, the looming pink lips coming closer and closer to Jane. The tiny woman froze, her struggles pausing as Bella eclipsed everything else in her view.

Bella drew back, carefully teasing her lips along his cock until she pulled it out with a pop. She gave it a small kitten lick, fluttering her eyelashes up at her lover. Graham groaned, and Jane could feel the balls under her swell a little, his cock rising more to attention overhead. A bit of pre-cum dribbled out of his slit, spilling down his length. A small sliver of creamy white dropped down onto Jane's chest, the musky smell absolutely invading her senses.

Bella darted her tongue from between her plush lips, smiling coyly up at her lover as she traced down the length of his cock, following the small stream of pre-cum. She lapped it all up, and Jane could only watch as the pink tongue grew closer and closer. It was almost alien at this size, she could see every ridge and bump, speeding down towards her faster than she could comprehend.

In a heartbeat, it was on top of her, the slimy tongue, still slick with cum, ran over Jane's naked body. It felt like a full body massage, grinding her deeper into Graham's balls as she lapped up the rest of his pre. Jane shut her eyes, half overstimulated by the rough pressure on her tits, the dripping saliva falling into her face. She sputtered slightly, getting a mouthful of spit and cum, and she had barely any time to process it before the tongue pried her loose.

Bella smiled, pulling away from her lover, entirely unaware of the tiny woman she had just swept up into her mouth. Jane was thrown into chaos, the tongue pushing her up against the hard roof of Bella's mouth as she swallowed. Gallons of spit and cum rushed past Jane, swept down the void of Bella's throat with an audible gulp. The tongue dropped flat in her mouth, and Jane scrambled to her feet, trying to find purchase on the slick surface.

Light flooded the mouth, and she whipped around in time to see Bella's lips part. Beyond was the absolutely monolithic sight of Graham's cock, the gaping slit still leaking out bits of white. She had no time to process this; Bella took Graham's cock back in her mouth with a ferocity. The hard rod knocked Jane off her feet, pressing her down into the tongue as Graham thrust into his lover's mouth, unaware of the struggling figure that was damn near close to tipping him over the edge.

Jane was dragged up and down his length as Bella bobbed her head on his cock, pushing her tongue up into it. Despite herself, Jane's mouth slipped open, now full of the salty taste of his cum. If she weren't indestructible, she'd have been reduced to a red little stain long ago, swirled away into spit and swallowed forever. Instead, she was just ground into it, a small sparking sensation for the two giant lovers that they didn't even know was there.

Jane was flipped so she was on her stomach, one of the bumps on Bella's tongue coming up to grind between her legs. Despite the chaos, Jane couldn't help but moan, the stimulation against her clit sending her into a wave of bliss. She managed to move a hand between her legs, plunging two fingers inside of herself. If the others were going to get off, she may as well too.

She continued to pleasure herself as Bella teased her tongue around Graham's cock, his thick member throbbing harder the more she played with it. Her tongue came up to tease his slit, inadvertently plastering Jane onto the swollen red head of the cock, just a few relative feet from falling into the gaping slit. It flexed, the droplets of pre-cum now having turned into a river, and a rapid wave of ecstasy flooded her body as Jane came. Her slick was lost amongst the saliva and cum that threatened to drown her, and she slumped back against the skin.

It was all she could do to hold on while Bella worked her lovers length, her lips clamping down tightly. Jane felt the blood rush underneath her, like a spark going off before thin ropes of white shot into the cavern of Bella's mouth, coating her tongue and dripping down her throat. Graham let out a heavy moan as he came, the noise positively shaking Jane as she watched the waterfall of cum disappear down into Bella's stomach.

The giantess pulled off her lover, lip darting out to catch any stray cum. The light of the room was nearly blinding to Jane, and she blinked hazily. Now, she just needed a way to alert the others she was there, or make a sneaky exit. The sky was eclipsed once more as Bella rose to her feet, leaning in to kiss her lover, the two giants looking more like celestial bodies than people.

Before she could even think to move, Graham's foreskin shifted, crashing forward like a bulldozer. Jane barely managed to avoid being pushed headfirst into the slit, right before tons of skin pinned her to the still swollen cockhead. The foreskin held her down like a weighted blanket, she couldn't even budge an inch. Remnants of cum and sweat soaked into her skin and hair, the salty taste still flooding her mouth.

Over her, she could hear the distant sounds of her roommates making out. A heavy pressure settled over her, grinding her deeper into the cock - if she had to guess, Bella had sat on Graham's lap to continue their night of fun.

Jane realized she wasn't getting out of this anytime soon.

(And she didn't exactly mind.)