- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

FM/f, unaware, in the middle of two giants making out (but not where you'd think)

"Good morning, Jane!"

Bella's voice was way, way too cheerful for the early hour. Jane gave a small wave, still unable to meet either of her roommates in the eye as she shuffled into the shared kitchen. It had been a week since she had been shrunken and caught up in Bella and Graham's ecstasy. One day had been spent waiting to grow back, and the next was for sleeping and recovering. While she couldn't die when tiny, she was still utterly exhausted from the events.

(And the rest of the week was spent carefully dodging both of them, because, hey, awkward.)

"I made coffee," Graham chimed in, from his perch at the table. He sounded just as perky and awake as his girlfriend.

"Thank y'all," Jane returned. There was no way she, in her tired state, could manage to sound as chipper as her roommates, so she didn't try. Instead she merely offered up a tired smile, as she made a beeline for the mugs.

Bella and Graham returned to their breakfast - thank god. Neither of them knew about shrunken Jane's presence, nor had the slightest suspicion. And that was something she definitely wanted to keep that way. There was a thousand ways that conversation could not go well, and it was all over and done with, and it wasn't going to happen again. She'd be more careful, avoid laundry baskets and their room, and it'd all be fine, right?

Jane reached up into the cupboard for a mug, leaning over the kitchen cabinet. A familiar twinge overtook her, and she was falling through the air. She crashed down on top of the cabinet with a heavy thud, blinking as she tried to reorient herself. It took only a second to realize she had shrunken once more, and a small curse left her lips as she scrambled to her feet.

(Right. Just have to get out of sight; far, far away from the two giants.)

(There would be no repeats of last week.)

As if specifically to spite her, Graham rose from his seat at the table, the booming scrape of his chair over the floorboards positively deafening. Despite the situation, Jane froze, eyes locked on the monolithic figure as he gathered up the trash from his morning meal. It was like seeing a mountain move, it was all she could do to watch his titanic legs carry him through the kitchen to set down his dirty dishes in the sink.

"Did Jane leave?"

It took a second to even discern the rumbling in the air as a voice. Graham paused, stopping a bit in front of where Jane was perched on the cabinet. Being so close made her lock up further, her position at the edge of the cabinet putting her level with his hip, and a bit beyond that, the bulge that pressed through his sweatpants.

His hand swung through the air, seemingly in slow motion as he came to rest it on the countertop. It blocked out all light in the sky, and Jane stumbled back a step or two before it crashed down onto the granite, the shake of her surroundings nearly knocking her off of her feet. She was saved by the smallest increment, perched right in the space between his index and middle finger. Jane had to tilt her head all the way back to get a glimpse of his face over the massive hand.

"She must have," Bella chimed in, her voice just a bit more manageable from the distance. "She's been withdrawn this past week, no clue what that's about."

The scrape of a chair broke the still air again, and Jane saw Bella rise up from the table as well, walking over to her lover. Jane stayed frozen between Graham's fingers, not wanting to move and draw attention to herself.

"I'm sure it's nothing, work stress or something like that. If it was important, she'd tell us," Graham replied. Bella stopped in front of him, nodding her head. "Besides-"

Graham's hand rose from the countertop. Jane cringed, shutting her eyes and half preparing to be swept away with it. But it left as easily as it came, none of the massive digits even bumping into her. Without Graham's hand blocking the way, she could see the man step closer to Bella, bringing that same hand up to rest on her waist. Bella smiled as Graham drew her in, lifting up one of her own hands to rest on his chest.

"I am enjoying the extra alone time," he said, dipping his head down to press his forehead against hers.

His other hand found her waist as well, and pulled Bella flush against his body. His grip slid down, over her hips and the curve of her ass, ducking down slightly to hook behind her thighs. Graham lifted Bella into the air, twisting to set his girlfriend on the countertop, pressing a sharp kiss to her neck as he did so.

Jane had absolutely no time to react. Bella's silk covered ass rose up, quickly becoming the only thing looming in her vision. The pink robe she had on fell back a bit, revealing the black panties that she wore underneath. The dark fabric was doing all it could to hold her shapely behind, elastic straining around her curves. Jane stumbled back a bit, once again stunned by the sheer size of her roommates, watching the gargantuan ass lower down like a comet hitting the earth.

(And then she realized she should run.)

Jane turned and sprinted towards the edge of the counter, her heart pounding wildly in her chest as she tried to escape the looming tons of flesh overhead. It felt futile, crossing sparse centimeters over the granite before a heavy thud resounded behind her, the shake of the counter knocking her off her feet entirely.

She'd been missed by the barest amount once again. On either side of her rose up Bella's thick thighs, eclipsing either side of her vision. In front of her was the crotch of Bella's panties, barely holding back an overwhelming heat - it was as if the temperature went up a few degrees. Jane tilted her neck back, finding the overhead kitchen lights entirely blotted out by the two giants. Graham had braced his hands on the counter, on either side of Bella, and his lips were pressed firmly against hers.

(Marvelous. Utterly marvelous. It wasn't as if she had shit she needed to do today, groceries and errands could wait cause the universe had a vendetta against her-)

All complaints were cut short by Bella squeezing her thighs together, a soft trill of giggles leaving the giantess' lips. Jane barely heard her. One second she was frowning at the situation she was in, and the next a titanic wall of flesh slammed into her, knocking her into the air and promptly crashing her against it's twin. Everything went dark as Jane was immobilized by Bella's thighs, the smooth skin of the giant woman pinning her in place.

She smelled like vanilla soap, with the faintest hint of natural body odor underneath. Bella must be fresh from the shower, because it wasn't too bad, until she slid her thighs against each other. The simple action of the woman squirming sent Jane rolling against her skin, squished and pushed by the plush thighs like they were trying to squeeze the life out of her.

A warm silky wall slammed into her- Jane scrambled her hand out for anything to hold onto, latching onto the fabric. Bella's thighs parted, and Jane clung all the tighter to the thick threads of the woman's underwear. The last thing she wanted was to fall down and get squished once more.

Dangling precariously from the weave of Bella's panties, Jane dug her feet into the soft surface beneath her. She gritted her teeth, hauling herself upwards. There was no chance she was just going to hang around here until she wound up underneath or inside someone again. All faint thoughts of embarrassment flew out her mind - she'd rather explain being tiny on Bella's panties a thousand times over than going into whatever hell these two unaware gods had planned for her next.

Using the threads of the panties as footholds and handholds, she carefully made her way up. About halfway through the climb she bemoaned all the times she had turned the two down when invited to the gym, her arms were positively killing her, but the looming situation kept her properly motivated.

Graham and Bella had still not broken for air, their lips locked in an attempt to seemingly devour one another. While no doubt the kiss would have been sloppy and audible at a normal size, it was amplified tenfold for Jane, the wet noise filling her ears as she tried to focus on her task. Graham let out a breathy moan into his lover's mouth, before the two parted, pressing their foreheads together.

A small droplet of saliva ran down his lip, dropping off and onto Bella's panties. This was absolutely not noticeable for either of the giants, too caught up in their own bliss, and the droplet far, far too tiny to even feel.

It landed down on Jane, hitting her with all the weight of a five gallon bucket of slime over her head. Her limbs collapsed, pushing her flush onto the silk beneath her. The spit soaked into her hair, dripping down on her face. It coated her from head to toe, the one viscous drop effectively gluing her down onto Bella's panties.

She tried to lift an arm, a vague attempt to brush some of the translucent mess from her face. She was just a touch too small, though, the weight of the liquid just enough to keep her pinned in place. Struggling didn't give her much wiggle room. The slightly sweet liquid spilled into her mouth, tasting of coffee and the mornings breakfast. It was anyone's guess if it was Graham's or Bella's - probably a mixture of the both.

The break for air didn't last long, and Bella's lips crashed harshly back against Graham's. Pinned down on her back, Jane was now a captive audience to the two giants once more.

Chapter End Notes:

don't forget you can get the next five chapters early over on my patreon <3

https://www.patreon.com/sophismall