- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F/M/f, unaware, sex ft. tiny insertion

In a normal situation, she'd never be shrunk for longer than a few hours. Jane's shrinking spurts were random, she'd dwindle down to two inches or smaller as if the universe had a sudden whim to see her struggle. Eventually she'd pop back to normal, her full five foot four stature returning as if nothing had ever happened.

There was one small issue, though.

She could only grow back if she had enough room to do so.

And so, trapped in the musky prison of Graham's foreskin, she knew there would be no returning to normal until she managed to struggle herself free. Bits of cum on the reddened, sensitive cockhead began to dry, further cementing her to Graham's tip. Even if she didn't have his heavy folds of skin crushing her, Bella was still perched on his lap, adding more tons of pressure to the small woman's position.

Eventually it eased, everything being jostled around slightly as the two giant lovers situated themselves. The skin over Jane was still overwhelming, there was no room to even attempt to struggle. The entire world shook around her as the man adjusted, pressure releasing for just a bit before he changed his angle - laying down, if Jane had to guess. She couldn't see a single thing from her position. But she felt it vividly when Graham cuddled up behind Bella, her ass grinding down on his dick as the two of them got settled for bed.

They fell asleep spooning, entirely unaware of the tiny woman crushed in between them. Jane was stuck the entire night, the scent of sweat and cum hanging heavy in the air like humidity, the overwhelming pressure of Bella's ass pinning her down firmly. At one point Jane tried to struggle, and only got a sharp twitch of Graham's cock in response. The man ground further into his lover, and Jane froze, not wanting to prompt another lovemaking session from her inadvertent stimulation.

She managed to fall asleep at one point, spent from her own orgasm and the turbulent night. Despite the situation, she slept soundly, only to be rudely awakened by a bright gleam of light. Jane blinked her eyes hazily, finding her body still stuck to the skin of Graham's tip, but now freely exposed to the air.

Looking down, there was a hand the size of a bus wrapped around Graham's dick. He slowly pumped his member, thick fingers pushing up and causing his foreskin to steamroll over Jane once more. After a second, he pulled down, dragging her down slightly and exposing her again. Before Jane could even think to yell, make some sort of movement or noise to alert him, the process repeated. The plush skin underneath her turned rigid and hard as he worked his dick, small bits of precum dribbling out of his gaping slit. Jane opened her mouth to call out, and all she got was a mouthful of cum for her trouble. She sputtered, unable to spit out enough of the sticky substance before more dripped over her.

"I think Jane's out for the day - Oh, you started without me?"

Bella's booming voice paused Graham's motions, giving Jane just enough time to blink the cum from her eyes to look over. Clad in just a tank top and panties, Bella's curvy frame filled the door, leaning against it casually as she eyed her lover. She raised an immaculate eyebrow, stepping into the room with an exaggerated swish of her hips. She was no doubt showing of for Graham, but in the moment Jane could only think of how titanic she seemed. She only grew larger as she stepped closer, looming terrifyingly over the bed.

"You're more than welcome to join me," Graham practically purred.

Jane's struggles began anew, attempting to pull herself out of the sticky mess on the head of Graham's cock. The entire world trembled as Bella hauled herself onto the bed, and Jane froze as all the light above her was eclipsed. She always knew Bella had a nice ass - she had checked it out more than once before - but at this size it took up her entire range of vision. There was the barest hint of blue panties wedged up in there, swallowed by the cavern of her ass. Jane only had a moment to admire it before it crashed down, the simple act of Bella sitting in her lover's lap crushing Jane's entire world.

Bella situated herself so Graham's hard cock was pressed against his stomach, and she slowly dragged herself up, grinding her clothed heat up against him. Silky fabric scrapped over Jane, dragging her back and forth in the growing puddle of cum, pressing her further down into the spongy skin. It only took a second for the underwear above her to grow damp, a new heady scent filling the air. It was as if the humidity increased tenfold, the undeniable scent of sex flooding all of Jane's senses.

Bella rose slightly, giving Jane a perfect view of two giant fingertips pushing her panties aside. The pussy hovering above her was soaking, immaculately maintained pubic hair already shining with Bella's slick. Bella tugged the panties to the side, crashing back down on top of Jane, running her wet folds over Graham's stiff cock. It was a whole new type of chaos, the heat from Bella's pussy positively sweltering, a few drops of her own cum falling down onto Jane. The tiny woman was drenched, unable to do anything as she was fucked down harder against the cock. The simple action of the two lovers grinding felt like a full body massage.

Jane could hear the sloppy sounds of a make out session far above her, barely heard over the sound of the pulse in Graham's cock. He stiffened slightly, thrusting his hips up into where his girlfriend was grinding her naked pussy over him, entirely immobilizing Jane under the pressure. It was as if he was trying to fuck Jane as much as he was Bella, the small twinge at the head of his dick releasing a new kind of pleasure that he was chasing eagerly. His cock head pushed up over her clit, Jane being shoved roughly against the wrinkly nub, eliciting a booming moan from Bella's lips. A new gush of wetness spurted from her core, the dampness loosening the sticky hold that Graham's cock had on Jane's body.

She could have been stuck between the two of them for hours or minutes, either way it would have felt the same. All Jane knew was Bella's wet heat above her, and the unrelenting steel of Graham below. Any cries for attention were drowned out with either of the giant's cum, and any struggles just seemed to encourage them.

Eventually Bella drew away once more, her hand returning. She slipped it between their legs to take up the base of Graham's cock, giving it a pump or two with her deft fingers. Gravity was suddenly thrown sideways as Jane went from prone to being held straight up, only a thin sheen of slick still holding her to the cock. The fall would be monumental, nothing in her vision below her but a set of heavy balls, thick hairy thighs. It took her a second to drag her vision upwards, finding Graham's cock being angled directly towards Bella's hungry slit.

Bella carefully poised Graham's cock at her entrance, running the head through her slick folds once or twice. Jane was shoved through what felt like miles of rough pubic hair, tangling up around her body before she was dragged onto hot, wet skin. She sputtered, the taste of sweet and salty cum flooding her mouth. She could feel Bella tense above her, and that was the only warning she got before Graham thrusted, sinking his length into his lover.

Jane was suddenly greeted to pressure on all sides, her body being dragged through the hot, tight confines of Bella's pussy. The soft, pulsating flesh seemed to be trying to squeeze every cell of her body, pressing her harder against the cock at her back. Graham didn't immediately pull out, letting the hungry pussy tighten around his cock for a second. Bella clenched around him, and Jane, a new rush of cum coming down to positively soak Jane. In the dark humid cavern, she couldn't even tell what cum was Bella's and what was Graham's at this point, and she supposed it didn't really matter.

Without warning, Bella rose up, beginning a bounce on her lover's cock. Jane was dragged down against her slick walls, all her squirming just making everything convulse further around her. The giantess stopped, leaving the tip of the cock - and Jane - inside of her before she dropped back down. Even through the walls of flesh, she could hear the slap of Bella's ass on Graham's thighs. The quick movement threw her off of the cock, shoved deeper into Bella's pussy.

The two didn't give her a moment of relief. Bella continued to bounced up and down, the cock the size of a train repeatedly ramming into Jane. As soon as it pulled away, it returned, a monolithic pillar of flesh that seemed intent on making her acquainted with every inch of Bella's pussy. Jane soon lost all sense of direction, repeatedly pummeled by the monolithic member.

The two sped up, and the world grew more sticky and damp. Jane slipped down a bit, now stuck between the side of Graham's cock and Bella's slick walls, just a small part of the pleasure the two giants were feeling. His thrusts were unrelenting, and Bella's walls clenched around his cock like she was trying to squeeze the life out of it. Jane could feel the pace increase, the thrumming pulse on Graham's cock speeding up as he neared his release.

With a hard snap of his hips, Graham pushed his entire length into his lover, firmly pinning Jane down as ropes of cum spurted from his tip. Everything grew more cramped as his cum flooded every possible spot in the pussy, crashing down over Jane like a waterfall. Bella let out a booming moan, something that shook Jane's whole body. Another flood came down, Bella's slick intermingling with Graham's seed. To Jane, it felt like she was in a goddam swimming pool. She desperately tried to keep her mouth shut, prevent the sticky sweet taste from flooding her mouth again. Everything stopped for a moment, Graham's slowly softening cock still blocking the exit, and Jane felt a burning in her chest from holding her breath for so long.

The man pulled out of his lover, dragging Jane out as well. She tumbled down from the cock, far too wet to cling to it, landing on the rough weave of their bed sheets. She coughed, sputtering up a variety of juices, slowly wiping the hair and cum from her face. Looking up, Jane could still see Bella's dripping pussy overhead for just a moment before she got off of her lover.

The bed shook as she settled down next to him, both of the giants entirely unaware of the woman stuck in the puddle of cum on the sheets. Jane let herself flop back, keeping a wary eye on Graham's monolithic thighs on either side of her. She was utterly spent, and it was all she could do to hope they didn't want a round two.

Chapter End Notes:

I've decided to continue updating the story on here instead of just on my patreon! I'll be updating here about every other week, but you can get the next five chapters early on patreon, along with early updates and access to my other work :3

https://www.patreon.com/sophismall

thank you for reading!