- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a spinoff of sorts from my other story Things Can Happen When You Have a Pet Lamia, it was commissioned by TheGreatRizzo who enjoyed the original enough to want to see more! Thanks to him and to everyone who's reading!

Matteo’s fingers flew across the keyboard, the loud clacking filling the small lakehouse as the sun rose over the water outside. He took a sip of his coffee, enjoying the warmth of the cup in his hand on the crisp autumn morning. The weather had mostly turned for the season, the sparkle of the summer sun on the rippling water replaced by the cool reflection of the overcast sky as a light rain drizzled down.

He shivered slightly, the lakehouse’s furnace never quite seemed to keep up with the temperature shifts during this time of year, and the slight chill would soon wake up the house’s other inhabitant, who would come seeking the warmth of his body heat.

He minimized his work window for a moment, looking with a smirk at his desktop background. Strawberry was a rare sort of Garter Lamia, albino, with pale white scales and soft pale-pink hair that hung around her shoulders. In the picture he’d chosen for his desktop she was wrapped around his neck, waving excitedly at the camera.

When the pandemic lockdowns had begun he’d wanted a pet to keep him company, a garter Lamia had seemed like just the thing to join him in isolation at his parent’s old lakehouse. They’d generously offered it up to him when he’d snagged a coveted remote work position for a large software company, and while living in the family vacation home would allow him to save up money for his own house in just a few years, the rural location combined with the lockdowns had proved extremely isolating.

Strawberry had quickly proven to be more than a mere pet, and like many who purchased a Garter Lamia, he soon found himself regarding as a friend.

“Maaassster,” a sweet voice called.

Matteo flinched slightly as he felt the small serpentine form begin to slither up his leg. She had a sleepy look on her tiny face as she slowly curled her shimmering ivory tale around his neck, hugging close to him for warmth as she glanced down at his computer screen.

“You don’t have to call me master,” he chuckled.

“Force of habit,” she yawned, squeezing a little tighter. She glanced out the window and shivered, “yuck,” she muttered, “Why do humans live in such cold places?”

“I could always mail you back to the jungle,” he said, a small smirk on his face.

“I think I lived on more of a grassland,” Strawberry said, tapping her chin, “I can’t remember it really… I think I hit my head at some point, I don’t remember much from before I was in the pet shop.”

“Sorry,” Matteo said softly.

“Don’t be,” Strawberry beamed, “the human world is great, it’s got computers, and cheeseburgers and stuff!” She gave him a quick peck on his cheek and he blushed slightly.

“H-Hey,” he laughed, “quit it!”

“Oooh, is master getting flustered?” Strawberry teased. She slithered down his arm, a white blur as she rested her back against his computer mouse. She tossed her pink hair over her shoulder and grinned up at him, leaning back over the mouse in a suggestive manner that let her grape sized breasts press against her thin white shirt, giving her the slightest midriff as she teasingly ran her hands over her assets.

“H-Hey, come on!” Matteo chuckled nervously.

“They’re sooo soft though, you can touch them if you want!” she slowly slid over to his hand, playfully picking up his index finger and rubbing it on the front of her shirt.

He blushed, small as the pair of breasts were, they did feel good… Still, he wasn’t sure he was ready to go there with Strawberry yet, and he flinched, pulling away.

“Haha, you’re hilarious,” he laughed nervously. “Hey uh… I’ve got to get back to work, I want to finish everything up so we can celebrate your birthday later!”

Strawberry raised an eyebrow, “Ooooh! Yeah, okay!” She reared herself up to her full six inch height with her tail coiled below her, “Hey, did you get me anything for my birthday?”

“You’ll see later!” he said with a grin, “I left my spare laptop set up on my writing desk, you can go surf the internet until I’m done if you want.”

The tiny lamia pouted a moment, then nodded, “Fine, come get me when you finish work, okay?”

“I will, I promise,” Matteo said, bringing his work window back up.

With a sigh Strawberry slithered across the table, down the leg, and across the floor. She shivered at the kitchen’s cold tile, going faster to try to make it to the soft carpet. For a moment she almost considered crawling back to Matteo’s room, where her glass terrarium with its warm sands and heat lamp waited.

Of course, the real heat she wanted was the young human clacking away at his keyboard back at the lake house’s kitchen table… She sighed angrily, she’d been trying to seduce Matteo for the better part of a year now, but he never saw her as anything more than the cute garter lamia he’d purchased to keep him company.

It’s because I’m not big enough, she thought angrily, crossing her arms. He probably likes full sized Lamia, or even Grand Lamia! She huffed in annoyance as she entered the bedroom, the powerful muscles of her pale snakelike half allowing her to easily climb up to the top of the desk.

On one corner of the desk Matteo had a small lego model of the Empire State Building, and with a mischievous smile she slithered her way towards it.

Yeah, she thought, sliding her way up the plastic skyscraper, If I was bigger, he’d be awestruck, impressed! She imagined herself laughing atop the skyline of a great city, playfully swatting the aircraft away as the tiny ants in the streets below looked up at her in terror. Imagine it Matteo! She thought, her fantasy suddenly including a very particular man in the crowd below as she loomed over the city streets.

“That’s right humies, give me your most attractive male, or I’ll eat you all!” she thundered to the screaming crowd. A group of panicked police officers grabbed Mateo, presenting him at the bottom of the great skyscraper, an offering to the great snake goddess that had captivated their city. With a smug grin she reached down, pinching him between her fingers, slowly letting him rise away from the throng of other pathetic humans. “Are they big enough for you now Matteo!?” she boomed, her voice rattling the windows of the skyscrapers.

With a final smug laugh she brought Matteo’s squirming form up to the top of her immense breasts, dropping him into the soft canyon and pressing the twin mountains together around him.

“Yesssss,” she hissed, almost feeling him struggling against the impossibly large boobs that so effortlessly swallowed him up. Strawberry kneaded her breasts together, forcing the bug sized man down further until escape was impossible.

“Wow,” she panted, blinking as she looked around the room. She was back on the desk again, curled around a lego facsimile of the gleaming skyscraper from her fantasy. Nervously she let her hand drift lower, to the soft skin level with her hips, just before her tale started. Wet, she thought, sliding a finger into herself and fighting to keep from moaning.

She glanced at the door to the room. It was still closed, and when Matteo was working he always took things so seriously, even if he was going to be done early, odds are he wouldn’t disturb her. With a giggle Strawberry slithered down the tiny Empire State building, sliding across the desk and situating herself in front of the cinema screen of the laptop monitor.

Typing for a garter lamia was typically done with the tail, and while they could only hit one key at a time the tip of Strawberry’s white tail darted out like lightning, clacking across the keys as she pulled up her favorite website.

“SNEKKED DOT COM,” A husky woman’s voice said as the page loaded, “The number one site for Lamia enthusiasts.”

“And Lamias,” Strawberry giggled. She slithered over, using both arms to maneuver the mouse up to click on the “New” section.

“Human can’t handle big black tail?” She stroked her chin a moment, then clicked the video.

“That’s right humie,” the lamia in the video moaned, constricting a struggling human fighting helplessly against her shining ebony black tail, “fight it!” The human moaned as the snake woman planted his face between her breasts, hugging him there and laughing as her serpentine lower half squeezed him tighter.

Strawberry moaned, imagining herself at Matteo’s size, squeezing him close like that, it would be a dream come true! She thought. She bit her lip, looking down at her own albino white tail, then up at the video. Her tail lanced out, lighting up the searchbar with suggestions as she typed what she wanted.

“Albino Lamia,” she muttered, “nerdy human guy…” she thought a moment, “dominated hard.” She swore angrily as “0 Results” lit up her screen. Too specific, she thought in annoyance.

Another video preview on the side of the screen caught her attention, and her eyes lit up as she realized a new video in her favorite genre on SNEKKED.COM had come in. She practically fell over herself leaping for the mouse, navigating to the tab on the website labeled “GRAND LAMIA.”

The largest of the Lamia family were a hundred feet tall on their human upper halves, with tails as long as trains that stretched behind them. They mostly lived on special reserves in places with lots of wide-open spaces, the Great Plains in North America, or the Savannah in Africa, but like their smaller cousins they shared a fondness for human males.

“Human Safari Expedition Goes Wrong?” Strawberry read excitedly, “Oh hell yeah!”

In the video a trio of chiseled human men stood around a jeep, opening the hood and looking it over as the stilted pornographic dialogue began. The handsome group began discussing how to fix their vehicle, when a shadow fell over them all.

“Oh, you boys are going to get soooo Snekked,” Strawberry whispered, letting her hands drift low on her body again.

“What do we have here?” the enormous green scaled lamia boomed, “Three delicious little humans,” she playfully clapped her cheeks in faux horror, “and their little car is broken!” She was a buxom one, with breasts bigger than the jeep the humans had ridden in on.

Strawberry looked down at her own chest with a frown, mine would be that big if I was a Grand Lamia, she assured herself.

“RUN!” one of the men shouted, starting the doomed chase.

The humans never got away in SNEKKED videos, and Strawberry couldn’t help but giggle as the first one was casually plucked up. The Green Lamia slowly licked up the side of the human’s body, coating him in her saliva as he fought feebly in her grip.

“Let’s unwrap my treat!” she breathed.

Strawberry watched, biting her lip and slowly stroking her womanhood as the Grand Lamia picked up the humans one after another, tearing off their clothes and scattering the ruined rags to the wind. The humans quickly grew hard under the smug and aroused gaze of the giant lamia, and soon the trio were waiting, fully erect, under her gaze as she peered down at them, a snake that had cornered a particularly tasty group of mice.

Once again, the Lamia’s hand came down, pinching around one of the men’s chests, lifting him high like a freshly peeled piece of fruit for examination. Once again the tongue came out, slathering the mans chiseled chest with the sticky saliva that ran over him, mussing his hair in a cute way that made the garter Lamia watching squeal with excitement.

“Oooh, eat him!” Strawberry begged, leaning forward and looking at the blond human’s panicked expression, “Come on!”

“You taste delicious,” the lamia in the video purred. She glanced down at the other two fleeing humans, and her tail curled towards them, a wall of muscle and scale taller than they were that easily swept them back across the grassy terrain towards her. “Oh don’t run away boys, you wouldn’t want to miss what happens to your friend here!”

“Please let us go!” the actor cried in a monotone voice.

Strawberry scowled. Obviously, no humans really got hurt in any of these videos, Lamia digestion at any size was slow, and they could easily regurgitate anything they ate, but in her opinion, the human actors could at least pretend to be scared.

“Here’s what’s going to happen,” the green lamia on the screen said sweetly, “I’m going to stick you in my mouth, and if you can stay there for a full minute without cumming in it, I’ll let you all go!”

The member of the trio in her hand gulped and nodded, “Deal!” he shouted.

The other two and Strawberry watched, spellbound, as the green lamia tilted her head back, sliding the human into her mouth, his legs disappeared, then his torso, then finally he was just a head sticking out from between a pair of luscious pink lips.

“No way,” Strawberry breathed, watching the man’s expressions.

He gasped, then squinted his eyes shut, trying desperately to last. Whatever was going on in that mouth, whatever the giant lamia was doing with her tongue, it was too much for him. His head shook from side to side, powerless as if he were buried in the sand at the beach while a tongue that was no doubt larger than his entire body played with him mercilessly.

“Ah!” the man cried out, his eyes shooting open, no doubt signaling that he’d lost the Lamia’s challenge. A rumbling giggle traced up the massive snake woman’s throat, then, like slurping a piece of spaghetti, the man slid the rest of the way, disappearing with a popping sound. The Green lamia looked down at the two remaining men with a smirk, and then swallowed loudly.

*gulp*

“Ah,” she whispered, rubbing her throat, “they always go do so easily after they cum…” She glanced down at the other two with a grin, “now who’s next?”

“The big one,” Strawberry rasped, pointing at the screen as though the grand lamia could hear her somehow. She practically squealed with delight as the enormous snake woman chuckled, picking up the human with the bulkier physique and impressive member.

“Now what to do with you?” she taunted, “I’m still a little hungry, but I’m going to give you a fighting chance.” She slowly leaned down, letting the man sprawl across the grassland. The other remaining human tried to run while she was distracted, but her tail playfully curled around him at the point, “Ah ah ah,” she teased, “you wait your turn!” She looked back at the big man, licking her lips, “you look strong…”

“Yeah?” he nodded, nervously grinning and flexing his arms.

“Oooh! Beefcake!” the green lamia giggled, clapping her hands, “Okay, if you can get out from under one of my boobs, I won’t eat you, sound good?”

The man’s eyes went wide, “I uh-“

He was cut off as the lamia lay across him, the massive bus sized breast collapsing over him like an avalanche as her pale pink nipple pinned his chest. He disappeared beneath the jiggling wave of flesh as the enormous Lamia lay her arms at either side of the mass, each playful giggling jiggling the boulder sized boob that held the muscular human firmly on the ground.

“He’s tickling a little,” she sighed, “but I don’t think he’s going to make it…”

You wouldn’t be able to get out either Matteo, Strawberry thought excitedly, rubbing herself faster at the thought of the man’s struggles. She could almost feel them herself, the panicked scrabbling against her soft breast, the feeble resistance as she slowly pressed her chest down, pinning him to the ground while he gasped for air.

Finally, the lamia reared up again, grinning down at the red faced and panting man, his muscular form slick with sweat, no doubt from being smothered against the titanic mammary. He looked up at her, and didn’t even bother to run as her palm slowly cupped itself under him, lifting him high into the air. With a smirk the lamia gripped his leg, letting him dangle upside down for a moment. With a flourish, she tossed him into the air, the camera followed, struggling to see the flailing human against the hot prairie sun, but a moment later it focused back on the green Lamia’s face, her mouth open wide as the screaming morsel tumbled in.

*Gulp*

“Mmm…” she rubbed her belly, taking in the final human. The tip of her tail curled around him, the thinner end point able to coil around his body easily while she leaned backwards, resting against the soft prairie while regarding the final member of the trio of porn actors. Her hands drifted low, to the bare slit that waited just above where her scales started. With a lustful growl she began to toy with herself, just as Strawberry was doing.

“Take a deep breath humie,” she said, bringing her tail down and roughly stuffing the struggling human in the moist pink opening.

The final human was forced inside, his journey sped by the ample lubrication that the foreplay with the other two humans had brought. She moaned loudly, a thunder over the prairie as her hand cupped over her womanhood, sealing the struggling man inside and sending him deeper as the powerful muscles gripped him, undulating and slowly bringing him deeper inside of her.

The camera zoomed in on the Lamia’s hand, and Strawberry watched excitedly as she lifted it away, sticky from her own juices. The human was gone, swallowed up by the pink slit which now quaked and spasmed as he fought feebly to escape it, the muscles of her sex proving no less overwhelming and overpowering for the men than those of her mouth.

“H-He’s getting deeper!” The Lamia gasped, slowly fingering the nub at the top of her womanhood, “t-that’s it humie, squirm, you’re never getting out of there! FIGHT IT!” She howled with pleasure as her head arched back, her hand visibly wet as she collapsed under the warm prairie sun.

The camera briefly zoomed in on her womanhood, still soaked from the orgasm that the tiny man’s struggles had caused as it had devoured him whole. There was no visible movement on the surface, just the drying remnants of the Lamia’s pleasure.

“He’s still squirming around in there,” The Lamia giggled, looking at the camera, “I think I’ll keep him for a while, he feels nice…”

The ending music of the pornographic clip played as Strawberry’s own orgasm hit, causing her to double over as her tail thrashed around her.

“Fuck, that was a good one,” she panted. Groggily and still a little disoriented she slowly rose up, looking down with a frown at her wet hand. With a sigh she slithered over to a box of tissues, pulling with the full strength of her tail to get one out of the box. Wiping her hand and dabbing her forehead, she balled it up and tossed it to the nearby wastebasket.

She passed by a framed photo of her and Matteo down on the lakefront and scowled. Even the picture loomed over her, reminding her the she wasn’t a full-sized lamia who could wrap him up, or a grand Lamia capable of toying with his body and literally smothering him with her ample chest… No, she was a garter Lamia, a cute harmless little thing that he thought of as a friend, not a lover.

She glanced at the door again, then at the clock, he’ll probably work at least until lunchtime, she thought with a grin, time to apply my treatment!

Strawberry slid down the leg of the desk, then across the soft bedroom carpet as she searched for a small satchel she’d hidden underneath the human’s bed. With a grunt she dragged it out, pulling the small velvet bag down and revealing the dark glass of a small bottle, the size of a perfume container to the untrained eye, but as she hefted it out the label was revealed, a towering and grinning Lamia giving the viewer a thumbs up.

“Dr. Okayado’s Natural Lamia Enhancement,” she read excitedly, “add length and girth to your Lamia’s tail today!”

She eagerly pulled the small cork stopper out, tilting the bottle and splashing the liquid across her tail. There was a slight tingle as it met her scales, a sign she was growing, she told herself. After giving it a few minutes to dry she eagerly hurried over to a yardstick she’d hidden under the bed, along with a small crayon.

If this stuff is working, I’ll eventually be big enough to really wrap Matteo up! She thought, laying against the wooden yardstick. Delicately she brought the crayon up, marking the spot just above her head. With an enthusiastic flourish she leapt up, eager to see the progress, but a moment later her grin turned into an angry frown.

“Damnit!” she hissed under her breath. Not a single millimeter of growth! With a scowl she turned and raced back up the leg of the desk to the computer. With a huff she closed SNEKKED.com and quickly navigated to Garter Garden, one of the most popular sites among Garter Lamia with internet access.


“Just shrink master!” she said in a mocking voice, crossing her arms angrily. Everyone knows there is a huge difference between shrinking and growing! I don’t want him small; I want to be big! BIG!

Matteo sighed as he logged out of his work portal, satisfied with his progress for the day. The grinning face of Strawberry, coiled tightly around his neck in the photo, greeted him.

Strawberry, he thought with a sigh, slumping back into his chair.

The garter lamia was his best friend, and he knew well she wanted to be more than that. The tiny snake woman was always kissing him, teasingly rubbing herself against him… he’d tried to laugh it off, not sure what she was getting at, but at this point there wasn’t much doubt.

Still, it made him nervous, I bought her thinking she’d be like a pet, he thought, rubbing his temples, I didn’t realize she’d be like this, like… a person.

It opened up so many problems, what if things didn’t work out between them? Would he lose the closest friend and companion he’d ever had? What would people think? His mind raced, anxiety rising in his chest as a million questions flashed through his mind.

The ding of his phone interrupted him, and he pulled it out of his pocket to see a credit card alert, “Snakezilla’s Growth Potion and Tonic Emporium?” he muttered. He rolled his eyes and dismissed it. Strawberry had access to his online shopping accounts, and recently had been trying out various sketchy growth potion websites on the internet. While shrinking potions were common enough, growth potions were apparently much more difficult, according to the blog he’d read on the topic they altered reality too much, or something… magic was always something that Matteo had left to the magical.

While he had it open, he scrolled through his credit app to check for any other odd purchases, and found himself chuckling when he saw the SNEKKED.COM subscription fee. He pretended not to see it every month, and on at least one curious and slightly drunken night he’d logged into the website under Strawberry’s username.

And wasn’t that a strange night, he thought, blinking a moment as he remembered the snake women curled around the trapped human men. It hadn’t been a nice thing to do, but curiosity had gotten the better of him, and he’d looked through Strawberry’s favorites. She’s definitely a dom, he thought to himself, remembering the long list of videos where Lamia waylaid hapless human men and fucked them silly.

Still, one particular genre had stood out the most. Grand Lamia only made up a small portion of SNEKKED.COM’s catalogue, given the relative rarity of the enormous hundred foot cousins it made sense, but Strawberry had favorited every single video on the site that featured one.

I wonder how big she imagines herself getting? He wondered with a chuckle. He stood up, walking over to one of cabinets in the kitchen. He opened it, revealing a small gift basket he’d prepared for Strawberry’s birthday, an assortment of M&Ms and other small treats she liked lined the bottom, but the center of the basket was filled with a number of bottles, various growth tonics, potions, and poultices that various sellers on the internet promised would increase the size of a Lamia, Fairy, or other mythical creature.

These probably won’t work, he thought with a frown, hefting one of the bottles in his hand, but they might make her happy… Below all the bottles was a gift card for Strawberry’s favorite candy shop in town, a little surprise to hopefully make her feel better after the inevitable disappointment when she wouldn’t be big enough to hug him at the end of the day.

He briefly wondered why Strawberry had never tried to slip him a shrinking elixir, or talk him into it. All of the guides on Garter Lamia suggested that it was one of their most common tactics when they developed crushes on their humans. He’d certainly never been protective over his morning coffee, if she’d wanted to it would have been easy…

Do I want her to do that? He wondered, startling himself. He imagined himself in her terrarium, wrapped up in her shining ivory-colored coils… Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad? He pulled up a shopping app on his phone, glancing at the price of a shrinking potion. They’re cheap at least, he thought, I’ll ask her about it later… maybe.

Strawberry growled angrily as she watched the podcast, “Magical Realm” was a popular program hosted by one Andy Anderson, a journalist of sorts who enjoyed inviting the more bombastic and outlandish members of the magical world onto his program to attract attention.  

“And that’s why we need to stop Garter Lamia from being imported,” the guest, an Elf named Elyria, bellowed, “They’re shrinking their owners, and once they do that they run the household! They might look cute and small, but how many people walking our streets get reduced down to bug size so they can polish lamia scales or get locked in their own pet’s terrarium after work?” she took a quick swig of bottled water, “I’m telling you, they’re taking over society! The number of congressmen with Garter Lamia’s as ‘pets’ has increased by five hundred percent folks, FIVE HUNDRED!”

“Yeah, from like one to five!” Strawberry raged, “Who does this elf think she is!?”

The host took the first call in, and a seductive female voice rang out, “Hey That’s right knife-ear, we are taking over! Personally, my master was the head of a fortune five hundred company, now he shrinks down on my orders every time he’s alone with me, and if he doesn’t? I’ll eat him! I’m calling the shots now!”

“You hear this, folks?” Andy, the host asked, “she’s calling the shots now!”

“I am!” the supposed “Garter Lamia” on the line laughed, “and our advertising will now include more sexy snake-women, to lure more of you impressionable human boys in! Soon you’ll all have cute adorable garter Lamia pets, but once you get home, you’ll drink the shrinking elixir and then you’ll be the pets!”

“Oh, come on!” Strawberry moaned, “that’s probably not even a real garter lamia!”

“Now,” Andy asked, turning to the elf, “how do you respond to criticism that you don’t actually want to keep humans safe, but you are in fact trying to keep garter lamia from shrinking humans so that there are more left for you to shrink yourselves?”

“T-That’s ridiculous!” the elf stammered, “We elves immigrated to human society to share our wisdom and-“

“She’s got a human tucked in her cleavage right now!” Andy shouted, pointing at the elf. There was an uproar as the elf stammered denials, pushing a struggling form further down her low cut top.

“Oooh, busted!” Strawberry giggled.

“Are you still watching that kind of trash?” Matteo laughed, walking into the room.

Strawberry blushed, her face suddenly becoming as pink as her hair as she raced for the mouse, pausing the video.

“I-It’s good to keep up on the happenings in the magical community!” She protested.

“Uh huh,” Matteo said, a smug look on his face, “so are garter lamia in a vast conspiracy to conquer mankind? Should I be worried?”

She crossed her arms and gave him a pouty look, “yeah, I just haven’t figured out how small I want to make you yet!”

“I’ll be sure to cover the tea kettle,” he teased. “So, you ready for your birthday gifts?”

Her eyes lit up, “Yeah!”

“The rain finally cleared up, the sun’s shining down on the lakefront, want to go with me?” he asked.

He laid his hand across the desk, and with a squeal of excitement strawberry slithered up his arm, causing him to fight a ticklish laugh as she took her usual spot coiled around his neck.

“Let’s go!”

The lake was a shimmering sapphire as the waves gently lapped against the shore, the rain from earlier had been driven away by a shining sun above, as though whatever was left of summer had rallied and given them one final warm day on crumbly clay filled sand.

This late in the season most of the other lakehouses were empty, the boats docked and covered in tarps in anticipation of a long winter with no use. The deserted homes and abandoned marinas brought an uncommon sense of solitude to the lake shore, and Matteo wondered if any of their neighbors were around… it certainly didn’t seem like it.

The pair enjoyed the mix of the cool fall breeze and the warming sun overhead as Matteo readied a small box from the local bakery. Strawberry gasped in excitement as she saw the tiny cupcake, pink frosted and strawberry flavored, complete with a goofy black grin and googly eyes drawn on it by the baker.

“Happy birthday,” Matteo said, reaching down with a lighter to ignite the sole birthday candle. “Blow it out and make a wish!”

Strawberry reared up on her snakelike lower half, thinking a moment.

I wish I was BIG she thought, leaning back and blowing with all of her might. At her tiny size the flame just flickered, and Matteo leaned over gently and with a single puff blew the candle out.

“Okay, I’ve got a little surprise for you,” Matteo said, bringing his basket around from behind his back and setting it on the sand.

“A-Are those-“

“Growth potions,” Matteo said with a small smile, “I know you’ve been… interested in them.”

“Y-You do?” she whispered, suddenly afraid.

“Yes, along with a certain website for Lamia on human action,” Matteo said with a laugh.

Strawberry coiled herself so tightly that Matteo was almost worried she’d hurt herself, but finally her voice squeaked, “A-And?”

“It’s okay,” Matteo assured her, “look, I don’t know if any of these things will work… but why don’t we have some fun trying them?” He grinned, “Who knows? Maybe you’ll be wrapping me up by the end of the day.”

“Maybe,” Strawberry sighed wistfully, “Okay, let’s start!”

With a grin Matteo reached for the first bottle, tearing the paper seal off and popping the small cap. Strawberry eagerly gulped down a few drops, grimacing at the sour taste. There was a brief golden shimmer around her body, and she gasped excitedly… but nothing happened.

“Damn,” she muttered, “Next one, one that tastes good please!”

“Professor Pillbug’s Fairy and Magical Folk Enlarger!” Matteo said, handing her a bright pink bottle, “Cotton Candy flavored.”

And so it went, the two of them popping the bottles one after the other, tossing them aside as they didn’t work. Some had other effects, one briefly caused Strawberry to float through the air, before causing the shocked Lamia to fall into the lake with a splash. Another caused her to start as she saw Matteo’s skeleton, and he hurriedly read the bottle to find temporary X-Ray vision was a known side-effect. Most didn’t do anything but taste bad, and after an hour of attempts the pair had exhausted them all.

“Sorry,” Matteo said, sitting backwards on the sand and the wind rustled the trees, “I guess none of these will make you any bigger.”

“Yeah,” she sighed. She shot him a smile, “Thanks for playing along with me though…”

He shrugged, “Well, as a consolation prize, there’s a Sweet Pete’s Candies gift card in there.”

“You’re the best,” she said, slithering across the clumpy lake sand to his leg. He blushed as she hugged his ankle, the twin orbs on her chest pressing against him and giving rise to even more awkward thoughts.

“Hey!” he gasped in surprise as he felt her slither up his pantleg. He heard giggling from inside the leg of his jeans as the tiny Lamia traveled higher, up under the leg of his boxers, eventually coiling herself around a rapidly stiffening part of his anatomy. “Oh…” he groaned, blinking in surprise. With a gasp he reached down the front of his pants, glancing around in a panic to make sure nobody was watching.

“Aw come on!” Strawberry giggled as he pulled her out. Her face was flushed, and the hem of her long t-shirt billowed up a moment, giving him a look at her own most intimate place, already wet with the anticipation of what she’d planned to do.

“M-Maybe we should go inside,” he stammered, looking around the lake.

“There’s nobody here,” Strawberry whispered conspiratorially, “and beaches are romantic!” She looked around at the coarse clay-filled sand of the lake, “Even ones like this I guess.”

Matteo wasn’t sure how to respond, but thankfully he spotted something that saved him from having to, “Hey,” he said, “there’s one more bottle!”

Strawberry squirmed in his grip, suddenly sliding out of his hands easily as she fell back to the sand. She eagerly slithered over to the basket, dodging between the discarded growth potions to the final tiny bottle, no bigger than Matteo’s thumb.

“Unshrinking-Potion,” she read, “guaranteed to undo Elven spells, Garter Lamia tricks, and all other forms of size reduction.”

“Ah,” Matteo chuckled, “I guess it must have gotten in my online shopping cart by mistake.”

“I’m going to try it anyway,” Strawberry decided, “after all, I came this far, right?”

“What’s one more?” he said with a shrug and a smile.

She paused, looking at the bottle, then back at him, “If one of these worked…” she said slowly, “Could you and I-“

“Yes!” he said hurriedly, “I mean… Even if it doesn’t, and it probably won’t… I think I-“

“Let’s come back to it in a minute,” Strawberry giggled, her face flushed with excitement.

She let the elixir drop onto her tongue, then shouted in panic as the world twisted and spun. She was dimly aware of Matteo’s own screams, and the sand below her scratched at her belly in an odd way, as if it was growing finer somehow? She doubled over, her arm splashing into the water of the lake, surprising her as she’d been dozens of feet from it.

“Wha?” She looked at the water running off her hand, then around at the trees, those towering willows that had brought shad to the sand’s edge, none of which even came up to her bellybutton. She felt the wind in her hair, and the pink strands blew like the treebranches as she felt her long tail splash back and forth in the water as she drew herself upright. “Oh wow,” she breathed, looking up at the lakehouse. It was like a toy to her, only coming up to the first few rows of scales when she reared up on her tail. The countryside was a vast rolling landscape of foliage, green slowly beginning to go orange and red, and she observed it all as if she was at the top of some great tower on a hill.

“STRAWBERRY!?” Matteo’s distant voice echoed from below her, and her pink eyes slowly trailed down to see the human, thrown back across the beach in surprise, looking up at her in awe.

“It worked,” she whispered. A grin slowly traced across her face, “It worked!” She wanted to jump for join as she let herself coil lower, clenching her fists and fighting the urge to spring into the air.

“The un-shrinking potion worked?” Matteo called, “D-Does that mean you… Someone shrank you?”

“Yeah,” Strawberry muttered, looking at her hands, then down to the miniscule human, “I guess that explains why I always dreamed of the prairie, I was never a Garter Lamia, I was just a Grand Lamia that someone made small!”

“S-So what now?” Matteo asked, “D-Do you want me to contact… I don’t know who we would even contact about this!?”

Strawberry felt the wind blow against her chest again, and she realized suddenly that her shirt had ripped off, no doubt torn to threads by her growth. She giggled as she saw Matteo looking at her breasts, they were definitely bigger than the Grand Lamia’s in the video she’d seen earlier, in fact she was sure each one was as big as the lakehouse itself.

“We can figure that out later,” she said dismissively, leaning down and enjoying the way Matteo scrambled backwards across the sand. She shivered with delight as she felt her prey drive kick in, telling her to strike, gobbling up the tiny man before her. “We were just in the middle of talking about you and me, weren’t we?”

“Uh…” Matteo gulped, “Yeah?”

She licked her lips a moment, “Try to get away!” she said eagerly.

“What!?”

“Just do it!” she pleaded, “run, as fast as you can! Like you’re scared!”

Matteo gulped, then without another word he took off across the sand, kicking up fistfuls of it as he struggled to build spead on the uneven terrain. Strawberry marveled at her own reflexes, watching with a mixture of arousal and excitement as her long white tail arced around, easily encircling Matteo and cutting off his escape.

“Nope, too slow,” she teased, clicking her tongue in disapproval.

Matteo grunted as he felt the tip of the massive white tail press into his back, pushing him back closer to Strawberry, who stood over him like a colossus, her arms crossed and a victorious smirk on her face.

“I guess you didn’t want to get away that bad, huh?”

Strawberry’s fingers came down, pinching Matteo’s body and bringing him high. He gulped as his stomach lurched from the height, taking in the sprawling woodlands of the countryside as his formerly doll sized pet now held him in her hand.

“I’ve waited so long to have you,” Strawberry whispered, bringing him close to her face. He couldn’t help but flinch as a pair of couch sized lips pressed into him, the soft pillows molding around his face as she kissed his entire head at once.

This is it, Matteo realized, you and Strawberry are… He gulped, somehow, he’d always figured he’d be the big one when they finally crossed this bridge. Still, as he watched the enormous pair of breasts heaving in front of him, he couldn’t help but grin in anticipation.

“Oh, you like this?” Strawberry giggled, fondling herself with her free hand, “these babies could swallow you up now, you know?”

“I know,” he rasped, feeling himself growing hard.

“Huh,” Strawberry murmured, leaning in and squinting at the tent in his pants, “You know, it doesn’t seem so big now…” She giggled at his red face, “Aw come on, I was just joking! Here, let’s get you out of these!”

Matteo felt strong fingers as thick as his legs pinch the bottoms of his jeans, yanking hard and easily pulling them off. She didn’t bother sliding his boxers off, simply pinching them with her fingernail and ripping down the side, like she was unwrapping a candy bar. His shirt she flicked away into the wind, watching it go like a floating leaf with a smug grin on her face. He moaned as she ran a thumb over his now naked body, lingering on his chest, then going down and slowly circling his erection for a moment, playing with it as she watched his expressions change with each movement.

“Hold on,” she whispered. With a giggle she slowly reared herself backwards, until she was laying down, her ample bosom sticking up in the air. The fingers released Matteo, and he screamed for a moment before he hit the soft bouncy surface of her chest.

At first he was able to maintain his balance, but then Strawberry reached up, pulling the two hills apart for a moment and sending him screaming into the newfound valley that opened up beneath his feet. Just as quickly she clapped her hands together again, slamming in on either side with a wall of warm pillowy delight that molded around his body and filled his nose with the slightly earthy scent of the giant Lamia’s skin.

I’ve got to try to escape, he thought madly, fighting for breath, but before he could move, the world around him began to shift.

“Uh oh,” Strawberry teased, “Matteo, are you stuck?” she slowly ground her breasts against each other, feeling the tiny man inside squirming feebly, “Come on, they’re not that big, are they?”

Inside the pillowy tomb Matteo’s body was tossed back and forth, and every sliding motion against one breast, then the other, was like a silky blanket being pulled over his manhood. The feeling was electrifying, and soon he found himself gasping, eager to reach between his legs, but unable to as the massive snake-woman’s breasts battered him back and forth like a crumbling building between two wrecking balls.

If she keeps this up, I won’t be able to hold it in! he thought, gasping for the brief moments of air he got when the two breasts would separate, only to come at him again with renewed force as the giant Lamia clapped them against one another.

Soon it was too much, his will to resist was battered down, along with whatever strength he might have had as the titanic breasts ground against one another like primordial boulders, turning him to sand before their might. The spurt of his orgasm caught him by surprise, and as the two mountainous pillows squeezed against him a final time, he found himself shouting feebly into the darkness, his mouth quickly filled by the warm titflesh that had so easily brought him to climax.

Strawberry released her grip on her breasts, letting them separate slightly so the defeated man could stumble out, his legs still wet with his own cum as he looked at her, dazed. With a sigh he fell over onto the giant girl’s breastbone, distantly aware of her smug giggling.

“I guess you finally found a pair of boobs big enough for you, huh?” she asked, rearing herself back up and plucking him off her breastbone in one smooth motion. “Now it’s my turn,” she whispered, slowly toying with her rapidly moistening womanhood with her free hand.

“W-What should I do?” Matteo asked as she lowered him down her body.

“Just follow your instincts,” she said in a husky voice, “That’s what I intend to do…”

Matteo nodded, grimacing as he was brought to the pale ridge of skin just before her scales began, where the puffy lips of her womanhood were rapidly moistening, revealing a pink gateway inside that longed for him, filling his nostrils with the rich ripe smell of a Grand Lamia’s arousal.

Okay, he thought as he was brought towards it, you can do this, how strong could she really be down here?

“Oh yesssss,” Strawberry hissed, feeling Matteo’s body enter her. She toyed with him idly, shoving him with her fingers as the muscles of her womanhood clamped on him like a vice, trapping him and slowly drawing him in. “Get all the way in,” she breathed, pressing on his bottom and watching his legs flail as the last of his body disappeared.

For Matteo it was like climbing into a cave, one that pressed him from all sides and seemed to twitch with each of his movements, drawing him further in and lubricating his journey as the pungent juices dripped from the walls all around him.

He couldn’t see anything but the darkness inside her, and his legs and arms were soon pressed together by the increasing pressure. Each breath became a struggle as her wetness increased, making it all the easier for him to slide deeper.

“K-Keep going!” Strawberry moaned, fingering herself furiously and writing along the sand like a twister, tearing up great clods of clay and sand as her tail whipped about in a frenzy of lust.

Matteo grimaced and obeyed the rumbling voice overhead, pressing his head through a tight gateway that caused the entire world around him to shiver and quake. With a grunt he forced himself through, entering an open space that was warmer than anywhere he’d been so far.

Strawberry’s pleasure rose to new heights as she felt Matteo crawl inside her womb, and she came with a scream that echoed across the countryside, causing windows to rattle and birds to take off into the air. Her vision blurred and it seemed like every muscle in her body spasmed as if shocked, finally she lay her head back on the sand, completely spent.

“M-Matteo?” she murmured, poking at her lower belly. There were a few pokes back, “Oh… good,” she said softly, “you made it.” She yawned suddenly, “Matteo I need to rest a minute, relax in there, okay?”

Inside her Matteo could make out the sound of her heartbeat slowing, and as he grunted, pushing around the tight confines of the space he’d found himself in, he realized his exit had sealed off. The sound of her snoring made him sigh, half proud of himself for all but knocking her out, and half frustrated that he had no way out now.

When she gets up I’m sure things will get easier, he reassured himself. For now there seemed to be plenty of air, and it was a warm and soft place to wait. He found himself leaning back, yawning and letting himself start to drift off.

As he slept the walls of the Grand Lamia’s womb shook around him, the slow undulating movement wrapping him and preparing him for the next part of his journey.

Strawberry woke up the next morning, stretching with the sunrise, “Hey Matteo,” she yawned, looking around, “What are we-“ she frowned as she saw the vast lakeshore instead of the inside of her terrarium.

“Oh,” she muttered as the events of the previous day came rushing back to her, “right…”

She looked down at her lower belly and frowned, poking it a moment, “Hey uh… Matteo, are you in there?” She got no answer, no flutter of movement, but somehow, she realized she felt something in her, something she instinctively knew was him.

“Huh…” she muttered, rubbing her chin, “Well… I think I need some help with this.”

Several hours later, after flagging down the help of two terrified state troopers, Strawberry found herself being escorted to the local university by the town’s SWAT team. There, she waited on the football field while the biology department’s resident magical creature expert ran out to meet her.

“I’m Doctor Blevins,” the middle aged brunette said, adjusting her glasses, “A-And you must be the grand lamia?”

“Yeah, it’s a long story,” Strawberry said, “but I need a little help getting my uhh… friend, out of me.”

Doctor Blevins rolled her eyes, “Lamia of all sizes and subspecies can regurgitate their stomach contents at will,” she said dismissively.

“He’s not in my stomach,” Strawberry said, her face going red as she bit her lip. Blevins looked at her, uncomprehending, so with a sigh she elaborated, “Okay, so I was really excited when I grew, and my friend Matteo and I got uh… intimate.”

“And he’s… inside your…” Dr. Blevins looked at her womanhood and sighed, “Okay, and how long has it been so you two… did what you did?”

“Yesterday,” Strawberry said nervously.

“Okay,” Blevins sighed, rubbing her temples, “I understand you’ve been cut off from other Grand Lamia, but what do you know about your species reproduction?”

“I’ve seen a lot of SNEKKED.COM videos?” Strawberry said nervously.

“God damn the internet,” Blevins cursed. “Look, we’re going to get you back to the great plains sanctuary where you belong, we’ll clear the highways or something… I’m sure the government will have some sort of plan for this.”

“But what about Matteo?” Strawberry asked, starting to panic.

“He’ll be fine,” the doctor said dismissively, turning to walk away.

Matteo blinked, groaning groggily as he tried to figure out where he was. The walls were hard, and although it wasn’t at all uncomfortable, he found himself eager to leave. With a grunt he pressed against the surface of his prison, and was rewarded a moment later by a sharp *crack* as the shell gave way.

“What the hell?” he muttered, blinking a strange goop out of his eyes. He poked his head out, and found his confusion only deepened as he took in the vast open grasslands of the American Great Plains. He was in an egg, a white one with pink spots over it. With a grunt he finished forcing his way out, stretching and taking in his surroundings. He was in a nest of sorts, made of felled logs and padded grass, and he couldn’t see any sign of civilization in any direction.

“Matteo! You finally hatched!”

He whirled around, almost falling over as he took in the gigantic form of the Grand Lamia looming over him, “Strawberry?” He exclaimed. “What happened?”

“Well the running theory is some poachers shrank me when I was younger and tried to pass me off as a garter lamia until they could find a buyer,” she explained, “then when they got busted the game wardens or whatever thought I was just naturally small and brought me to a pet store.”

“That’s great,” he said, pointing to the eggshell, “But I meant what happened with that?

“So, I guess if you spend too much time all the way up inside me, my body just figures you’re supposed to be in an egg,” she said sheepishly, “It’s been a couple months.”

“A couple months!?” Matteo stammered.

“I-It’s okay,” she stammered, “we explained everything to your job, and the people who run the reserve here said they’ve got a cabin you can stay in until we get things figured out! It’s even got wi-fi!”

“Great,” he said, blinking. He chuckled, “Well uh…” he sighed and gave her a smile, “I’m glad we can stay together at least.”

“Yeah,” Strawberry said, biting her lip nervously, “There’s one other piece of good news.”

He frowned, “What?”

She pointed to another pink spackled white egg in the oversized nest, “When you were up in there, you uh… well that is to say you got me…” She just beamed and finally said it, “We’re having a daughter!”

Matteo almost fell over from shock.

Chapter End Notes:

This is a spin off of sorts from my other story "Things Can Happen if you have a Pet Lamia" which was commissioned by TheGreatRizzo. Thanks for reading!