- Text Size +
I don't recall what happened last night, but I found myself shrunken down to the size of a pea as I woke up. At first, I had the impression of it being another one of my weird dreams, finding yourself reduced greatly in size wasn't something ordinary to occur. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking at this point, what was one supposed to do in such a scenario? Although I was still hesitant, I decided to experiment around a bit. I intentionally pinched and even slapped myself multiple times, the pain was actually registered by my brain. Panic broke out now, this whole thing was real! I had to forge a plan urgently. My parents weren't home for the weekend, I was alone with my… little brother. Of course, my cute brother was still sleeping in his bed. His soft snoring became more audible once I figured it out. Right now he was the only one who could help me, assuming he wasn't mysteriously shrunken down as well. Regardless, I had to reunite with him either way, I promised my parents to look out for him this weekend after all. Although as of now, he would be the one watching over me. But how would I even get up there? The distance was enormous! Looking around the room for a while only provided one single option.

I had to use the ladder of the bunk bed to climb up to him. Obviously not the actual steps but rather the bars that went up to my bed. It felt impossible at first but I soon noticed how light weighted I was, most likely due to my size which sounded like a reasonable conclusion. Gravity had almost zero tolls on me as I climbed the massively huge bar, hopefully this would be my only obstacle to reaching my brother. Minutes of climbing later and I finally arrived at my destination, there he was, my 'little' brother sleeping like an angel, or more like an actual giant. I was stunned to see the size difference with my own eyes as I stared at his resting feet. His toes alone were all superior to me in their size, those incredibly wide soles could easily be used as a football field. The mere idea of my own insignificance began to dawn cruelly onto my mind, what if I actually remain this small forever? My life would be pretty much pointless. But there was no time for such dark thoughts, right now I had to get the giant boy's attention. Seeing those slightly dirty bare feet exposed to me gave me a rather obvious idea. I had to try tickling those young doughy soles to awake the gigantic boy.

At first, I was hesitant to even get closer to those humongous feet, on any other day I would have considered them cute but seeing them from my current point of view was a much more dreadful experience. Not that my adorable brother would ever hurt me or anything, nevertheless, the mere possibility of getting wedged between his gargantuan toes or even squished under his broad boyish sole would make any man think twice before approaching them. Despite the risk, I went all in, climbing his soles while tickling each inch of flesh I could get my hands on. Eventually, I noticed a bit of twitching happening on the massive sole I was climbing, even his oversized toes gently scrunched together as I gave everything to get his attention. Suddenly I heard a loud inhalation of air coming from further upfront, I did it, my brother finally awoke. I was almost immediately thrown off his soft sole as he turned his entire colossal body around while exhaling all the oxygen he gathered. Thankfully, I landed safely on his cushioned bed mattress, giving me the opportunity to observe the monstrous feet in motion. It appeared my brother was scratching the sole I was previously on by rubbing it onto his other foot. The sound of bare flesh frictioning was very overwhelming at my size, I was once again shocked at my own insignificance.

There I was, at the feet of my once smaller brother who was still oblivious to my presence. I feared to approach his stompers now, one wrong move and he would squash me without any effort. The safest option right now was to make myself noticeable for his eyes and ears. I gave it all, jumping and shouting around like a maniac, it didn't have any bearing on the giant boy. Just as I was about to try a different approach his upper body lifted itself, looking directly at me. "Huh?" I heard his confusion loud and clear, he was actually reaching out for me with his massive hand. "Bro? Is that really you? How did you get so small?" He bombarded me loudly with questions as I was tightly squeezed in his palm. "YES, IT'S ME! YOU GOTTA HELP ME, I DON'T KNOW HOW I BECAME SO SMALL! CALL MOM AND DAD ON THE PHONE QUICKLY!" I shouted to him anxiously. "Hey, now you're the little bro, right?" He snickered joyfully. I couldn't believe my ears. "W-WHAT? THIS ISN'T FUNNY! CALL MOM AND DAD RIGHT NOW!" I was getting a bit angry at his remark. Sure, I was a literal bug compared to him right now, but this was the most inappropriate time for jokes. "Well, it's funny to me. You always get to make fun of my size, now I can give you a taste of your own medicine" he replied confidently with excitement in his voice.

He wasn't lying, I did tease him a lot for being shorter than me. Usually, he stood up to my waist, which gave me plenty of opportunities to mock him. Sometimes I would dangle the TV remote above him, far out of his reach as he would attempt to get it by jumping rapidly. Other times I would put his colored pencils or similar belongings he had on the highest cabinets in the house. But it was always in good fun, not malice. "How about we play a game of tag while you're so tiny? If you win I call mom and dad." my brother spoke enthusiastically as he dropped me onto the floor right in front of his bed. I couldn't believe how incredibly ignorant he was right now, I've been turned into an ant, and all he could think of was playing around with me? Sadly, I gave him quite the motivation for payback, not a single day went by where I didn't tease him for his size. "Who's the runt now, little bro?" the godly child spoke mischievously as he hovered both his massive bare feet above me while wiggling his toes. I began pleading in desperation, hoping he would show mercy, but instead he decided to smirk down at me in amusement, obviously enjoying his new power over me. He was such a cocky little brat right now, I had never seen that side of him, but that was probably because he never had the chance to dominate me like this.

"If you don't start running soon I'm gonna catch ya in one step." my titanic kid brother taunted as he slowly leaned further forward. I had no choice, I had to play along with his childishly dumb demands. There was no chance of me actually winning this silly 'game', but any second on the run would certainly be better than being plastered under his giant feet. So I made a run for it, trying to find a spot where I could hide and shake him off. The ability to access the tightest areas in the room was probably the only benefit to my size, assuming I would manage to outrun my colossally cute brother. What am I even saying? There is no chance whatsoever. One minute of running to me was a mere footstep to him. Every time I thought to have outdistanced him, he would just take a single naked foot closer towards me. Each of his footfalls were literal earthquakes to me, sometimes I would lose my balance and collapse to the floor only to immediately pick myself up and start running again. This was so humiliating, my own brother was bullying me in our own house using nothing but his feet. "What's the matter, am I too big for you, shrimp?" he boasted down again. I knew that line, it's what I occasionally said to him when I teased him. Never expected those words to haunt me like this. Perhaps I did deserve some of this…

"You're so slow, I could stand still for minutes and still catch up to you. Here, I'll look away and count to hundred, that should be a fair headstart for you." my adorable god brother announced euphorically. I knew he was merely toying around with me, but this was my chance to finally break the line of sight. Unfortunately for me, my body was almost fully worn-out from all the running. The high amount of adrenaline inside me couldn't compensate for the chest pain I was having. I had to save my energy right now, find a closeby hiding spot for a major debreath and hope that the playful giant wouldn't find me. Due to my intense exhaustion and limited options, I went with a very careless approach, hiding behind a mere table leg that happened to be not far from me. He was still counting to a hundred, I could hear how his voice became much more agitated with every number leaving his lips. "Ready or not, here I come!" a cold chill ran down my spine as I heard my giant brother's announcement. The rhythmically beat of footsteps suddenly became audible. At first, the shockwaves appeared to indicate that he was still far away but soon they increased in their quake power, which made me cower inside. Out of seemingly nowhere, two massive bare feet were slammed down on either side of me.

"Hiding from something, little man?" the young titan giggled. I had been found, and once again the adorable god boy used my own vocabulary against me. Everything within me froze as I looked up to his mischief face smiling down at me. His gigantic toes began to wiggle around again, sending small shockwaves towards me. I was too scared to do anything at all, his massive naked feet had me practically cornered. "Give up? I have a lot of other games in mind we could play. We got the whole weekend without anyone interrupting us." he boomed down confidently. No, I couldn't give up just yet. There was no way I would object myself to any more of this. A few more minutes of running later and I was feeling the chest pain again. Once again the boy titan was onto my trail, carefully taking one step forward whenever I built up a bit of distance. "You know, this is getting boring. I think I'm going to end the game right here. But that doesn't mean you've won." he announced with a cocky undertone. Suddenly a massive shadow was cast over me, my worst fears were about to realize. BOOM. With one single footfall, he had me at his mercy. I was panicking as the doughy sole of my giant brother's foot had me pinned down recklessly. "Looks like you lost, runt. Don't worry though, I'm sure you can win some of the next games." I heard my brother's voice through his foot flesh.

I tried squirming my way out of the overwhelming fleshy mass, but even the slightest movement took a lot of strength to pull off. My little brother had such incredible dominance over me, and he would most likely milk that within the next few hours. As my body began to calm itself down I noticed a pacy heartbeat ringing through my ears, it wasn't mine though. Was he really so excited to have me underneath his foot that his heart rate increased with such efficiency? I still attempted to crawl away which certainly didn't go unnoticed by my childish bully. Swifty the pressure enhanced, giving me quite a beating into the floor. "Stay put, tiny bro. There is nowhere to run. You're gonna play with me whether you want to or not!" I heard his laughter vibrating through his foot flesh. My body was now tightly squeezed into the bottom of his colossal foot, making any movement impossible. Most of the oxygen had been knocked out of me, I could hardly breathe with all the pressure on my lungs. Such pain and it was all caused by my adorable little brother, the cute boy who only reached up to my waist. He was always a very cheerful boy, wanting to spend every minute with me. Well, now he certainly would get all my attention, perhaps even more...