- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Ch. 1 and 2 are the lovely setup, it gets lewd in ch 3.

Author's Chapter Notes:


Middle of the afternoon on a weekday, the two women had nowhere in particular to be. They decided to spend some much needed time together. Jess and Veronica were the only people in the movie theater that carried aromas of candy and popcorn. They had walked in the darkened room at the end of an action movie. Only a few glowing orange lights on the walls and the flickering brightness of the movie illuminated the space. The large plush lounge chairs squeaked when the moviegoers fidgeted while waiting to enjoy the film. The girlfriends were going to see one of Jess's favorite movies, an older film but Jess never saw it on the big screen. On this day the movie theater played older movies as part of a double feature. Jess held a large tub of popcorn while Veronica held a huge gulp size mango soda.


“It's been so long since I've had movie theater popcorn,” Jess said taking a handful.


“I know right? Cause we can't bring Kay along,” Veronica said, “I can't remember the last time we went. Where did she go again?”


“I don't remember the city, just that it's on the coast where she can rescue beached dolphins.”


“Yeah, not too many people can lift a whale by themselves.”


“You mean nobody can, except for her?” Jess teased.


“You know what I mean...” Veronica trailed off, and they watched the show for a bit in silence.


“We shouldn't have gotten here so early.” Jess sank even more into the cushion. “These superhero movies are all the same now.” The two stared up at the screen, the cheesy epic finale playing out. “Did you see Katie's footprints have a social media page?”


“Wait, really?” Veronica asked. “I can't say I'm surprised. What does it even look like?”


“You know, someone takes a photo where they find them and makes posts like, 'Here we are just hanging out at the Northern nature reserve,' or 'Here we are at Willow Park really enjoying the weather!”


“I can't tell if that's stupid or awesome or both,” Veronica said, “How long are her feet now?”


“I don't know... I can't keep up,”Jess exhaled, a tiny amount of defeat in her voice. After a brief pause Veronica spoke again.


“Hey, thanks for doing this with me today.”


“Of course! Me and you don't get enough time together, you know, just the two of us.” Jess said and squeezed Veronica's hand. “I know... I know that it's easy for Kay to be the center of attention. But don't you ever forget how much I care about you.”


“Aww, thanks you,” the brunette said softly.


“Besides, someone's got to keep an eye on you!” Jess giggled. Veronica pushed on her straw and blew the paper wrapper at Jess's face. “Hey! I'm kidding! Oh here, I snuck some candy in, do you want some stale licorice or dark chocolate?”


“You know which one I want.” Jess handed her the licorice. The movie reached its sappy ending and played the credits on half of the screen. The other half began to show trailers of other films.

They both munched in silence for a moment as the trailers ended, and the feature started. Jess let out a tiny hiccup while a weird warmth flushed her forehead and chest. She fidgeted in her seat, as the fluttering sensation slowly built.


“Babe, are you warm? Is it kind of warm in here?” Jess inquired. She rubbed a hand to her forehead then running fingers through her dark hair, the feeling grew stronger.


“No, but if I drink this soda any faster I'll probably get a brain freeze,” Veronica said staring at the movie.


“It's so strange, I feel... ” Jess interrupted herself with a soft moan. Clothes tightened on her, giving off whispers of fabric straining. The warmth continued increasing. She clenched causing the bucket of popcorn to fall off her lap. Tumbling to the ground, pale kernels scattered several feet away.


“You good?” Veronica asked looking down at the spill and then back towards Jess. Her body tensed, with eyes blinking fast.


“I don't, I don't...” the only thing she could stammer before letting out an increasingly intense moan. Accompanied by the sounds of tearing fabric and popping seat springs. Remarkably, Jess had grown roughly six inches all at once.


“Jay, babe?” Veronica asked again with a touch of concern to her voice.


“My feet,” Jess said, breathing rapid, “my shoes, they're hurting me!” she had bent down and began pulling at the knots in her laces. Veronica immediately swung forward sending the large soda toppling to the ground, with ice splashing and clattering everywhere. They each managed to pull a shoe off and Jess leaned back with a sharp inhale. Veronica could feel the ankle she held growing, gaining more weight. Jess's foot ruptured through the black cotton sock. It shot forward pressing against the seat in front of her, causing it to creek and bend. A complete tear ripped down the growing woman's pant leg exposing light tan skin. Jess expanded over a foot in new height in a few moments. A cute tank top and bra lost the battle against her rapidly expanding form. Veronica took a few steps back instinctively. Surprise gripped Veronica's face. She fail to speak watching this event unfold before swallowing hard.


“Talk to me Jay...” Veronica finally managed to say.


“I don't know,” she responded between gasps, “My body feels like it's on fire!” Staring, Veronica was completely speechless. She witnessed first hand her girlfriend getting bigger and bigger, growing a few inches per second. The last of Jess's garments shredded and popped off falling onto and around the the big woman. Still in awe but then Veronica shook her head vigorously.


She reached forward grabbing Jess's hand quickly saying, “You did look great in those, but you definitely look better without them. Come here you.” She pulled on Jess's arm gently. Jess stared at her own legs slowly bending as they pushed against the row in front of them. Finally feeling her girlfriend's tug she faced Veronica. Suddenly realizing even though the brunette stood, the tall woman looked down at her. Panic rose higher when she noticed her own hand was twice the size of Veronica's. If it was at all possible Jess's heart began racing even faster and the giantess could not form any words.


“Come on,” Veronica repeated. “Can you stand up? Everything's fine. Let's just go get a new bucket of soda,” her own nerves slightly broke through her voice.


“Yeah,” Jess stammered. She tried to put her hand down on the armrest to give her leverage up. But instead reached the armrest on the other side of the chair next to her. The growing woman tried to stand in the awkward space before her, clothes falling the the ground now. However the seats unlatched from the floor and skidded back a few feet. The backs of the chairs hit her just below the knee. Jess wobbled trying to stand. Veronica saw that those toned legs were already taller than her. She felt Jess's skin still stretching outward in her hands. The giantess would have stood up just fine if it wasn't for the fact that her clothes had now absorbed the spilled beverage. Her large foot suddenly slipped. As she lost balance, Jess pushed the seats away causing clawing, irritating scraping sounds. She sat onto her legs with a heavy thud, the frigid ice cubes touching her knees. Jess tried to catch her breath, her eyes wide as catching Veronica's size spun thoughts of disorientation. The dwindling woman stood shorter than her, even though she sat hunched over. Dizziness tickled her mind while hyperventilation squeezed her lungs. Those big brown eyes filled with tears while Jess struggled to focus on her girlfriend. The giantess slowly closed her eyes and tears ran down when a new wave of growth washed over.


“Why is... is this happening... I'm... I don't... I'm...” She was about to cry out, but then heard Veronica's voice.


“Hey! Look at me!” Jess's eyes opened at the interruption, her girlfriend moving closer. Veronica put her hands up tenderly. “Come on, give me your face, let me see you.” Jess slowly leaned forward into the small woman's outstretched arms, hands connecting with both of her smooth cheeks. “Close your mouth, and breathe slowly. In and out. In and out.” The giantess did as instructed. A deep inhale and nostrils flared on the huge exhale. Her big breaths were warm on Veronica's skin and lightly swayed her hair. “What do you hear right now?” she asked. A moment passed.


“The movie.” Jess responded quietly.


“Very good!” she pointed to the wall. “Look at those cream-sickle colored lamps. Do you see them?” Jess barely nodded. “Awesome! How many of them are there?” she asked in a soothing voice. Jess blinked several times, wiping her face with a sniffle.


“Three,” her voice weak.


“Good, now look back at me. We can deal with this, just like we did with Katie. There's nothing we can't handle, right?” Jess's lip trembled with emotion but she slowly nodded again, her breathing returning to a more rhythmic pace. “See? There we are. But... wow.” Veronica took in the moment, seeing her girlfriend definitely still grew at a rapid rate. “Certainly didn't expect this today,” the smaller woman said. Jess let out a sharp inhale through her nose, the smallest smile cracking through. “See? There we go,” Veronica raised her voice somewhat. “Now would you please kiss me with that bombshell body of yours?” Jess finally chuckled relaxing a tiny bit, feeling a bizarre mix of calm, adrenaline and that warm buzzing growth under it all. At this point Jess's head was almost as wide as Veronica's body. The two kissed passionately, with Jess's lips covering most of Veronica's face. Little hands pushed on the giantess's cheeks. After regaining more composure, Jess tucked herself in close, and lifted the large hands up from where they had landed.


“Why is this happening to me? Katie never had it like this! What even?” she finally asked.


“I haven't the foggiest idea,” Veronica admitted, dropping her shoulders. “And if I can be one hundred percent honest, I would have passed out already if I didn't already live with another Goddess.” Jess chuckled, finally cutting through the tension of the unexpected moment. Veronica beamed, proud to have raised her spirits even a little. The two smiled at each other until groaning bending metal and plastic reminded them of the current situation. Jess peered down at the row of seats beginning to press harder into her thigh, discomfort rising. She made a dissatisfied sigh understanding the space was only going to get more cramped.


Chapter End Notes:

This was actually the first story I ever wrote, before I became a writer. It needed a better edit dearly, and I truly hope you enjoy this tale. Reviews are oh so very welcomed, as I wish to improve my craft. I look forward to hearing from all of you ^^