- Text Size +

This story was written by Oliver who contacted me through the forum,most of the stories content was written by oliver,he has kindly allowed me to add my own idea's to it.I asked him if i could post it on our behalf,i hope you all gain some pleasure from from the story thank you.



The gym.




It was a cold, rainy day, as seen so often at any time of year in the UK. Oliver was in working in the gym, as a fitness instructor, where he’s been for approaching five years now. During this time he has completed a degree and is close to finishing a master’s degree and a promising career lay ahead of him.

Another tedious shift was drawing to a close with the gym closing at half nine and he would be due in again at two the next day. It was a Saturday there is normally two people on shift; however, being the kind hearted lad he was he had decided to let Joe leave early, as it was his birthday and he wanted to head out around town. It gets so quiet in the gym on a Saturday though and it’s boring being on your own and having to lock up alone.

Oliver being a typical student spent his time working, studying and hanging out with his friends, which sometimes included visiting the local pub getting inordinately drunk.
However, he did lead a healthy lifestyle having free gym access.
Despite most things in his life being normal there was one desire burning away deep inside him, one which he had never shared with anyone, not even his closest friend.

He longed for the satisfying experience of being licked and tasted by a woman’s wet carnivorous tongue and to be sucked through her lips and into her mouth before being slowly swallowed engulfed to the subterranean depths of her stomach.

Oliver as was usual on a Saturday night testing the pool and spa for chlorine levels when Oliver heard the front bell ring, customers would it ring if they needed assistance when nobody was there to offer any.

“Not another bloody person wanting to join” he thought.

With a sigh he put down his water samples and marched towards the reception area of the gym.
He was preparing to grumble, “Can I help you?” to the customer, as he had done to previous prospective members who always seemed to ask the same old questions and require the same information regarding the membership plan.

He paraded round the corner ready to open his mouth, but………. he suddenly found himself stunned by the beautiful features of the woman who stood before him. He was utterly captivated, lost the deep blue eyes peering beyond her shoulder length black hair, which seemed to hang beautifully around her shoulders.

His eyes wondered down her strikingly well proportioned and perfectly formed body. She wore a white blouse and a black skirt, so he could see she was not looking to come in for a workout this time. Her hands were on her hips, leaning on one leg with a look of superiority. She was definitely a woman who seemed to know what she wanted and how to get it. After what seemed like minutes he looked back at her face to be greeted with a smile, her cherry red lips shimmered from the bright lights of the room.

“Hi how can I help you?” he asked.

“I’m looking to join the gym,” she said. She had a naturally seductive voice which made his heart beat quicker when she spoke.

“Oh oh sure, I’ll just fetch you an application form and a health questionnaire” he said as calmly as he could under the circumstances, he was really astounded by the pleasant surprise that had beamed through the door.

He went through the price list with her explaining she may as well do the fifty-pound trial for four weeks, as she wouldn’t need to pay a joining fee.
As he explained this he got lost in his thought’s her mouth had opened quite wide, as she was considering the price and contemplating her decision on the whether to join.
He raised his head taking quick peekes at her open mouth not realising she was watching him doing it until the last glance. It was then he saw her staring at him as he looked into her mouth.

She smiled at him “ok then, it looks right for me I will return these forms to you tomorrow”.

“Ok” he said “Oh I didn’t catch your name”.

“Amanda” she said “Who shall I ask for tomorrow?”

“Oh my name is Oliver, but I’ll be locking up alone tomorrow so you don’t need to ask for me”.

She smiled again and surprisingly said, “I have to dash now, I’m late for my dinner reservations and I can’t very well have dinner here since there is no menu offering a meal”.

She smiled at him curling the tip of her tongue over her top lip. He stared back at her noticing the predatory look in her eyes. She sure did look hungry, but he was bemused at the way she was looking at him.

Oliver was lost for words “errrrr” was all he could say.

“See you tomorrow” she said and hurried out the door.

“What did she mean by no menu? This is gym?” he thought he could still picture her face the look of hunger she had displayed just moments earlier.
This played on his mind; he knew what it could have meant in a coded sort of way. Was he imagining it or he was thinking too much into it? He tried to finish his shift without thinking too much about it, although he was looking forward to seeing her the next day.

Oliver arrived at work the next day as usual, Amanda who hadn’t given him any idea of the time she would grace him with her presence had not arrived it was getting late.
Trying to act patient upon her arrival he carried on with his duties.
The clock had hit seven and she still had not shown, in the whole facility there was only one member in, who was doing laps in the pool. The TV was on so he watched that but dreaming of Amanda’s mouth with its soft pink interior he had viewed yesterday. His desire of being swallowed up whole and alive had taken a turn, as he now had met a woman who he could certainly see himself giving his body up for her to consume.

He heard the door shudder as it does when someone approaches it and a sudden cold breeze rushed through the gym, as Amanda appeared again with her straight black hair hanging just as beautifully as she had yesterday. She was wearing clothes, which certainly looking more workout worthy. Her figure hugging navy blue leggings, clung to the curves of her hips a white workout top exposing her lovely flat stomach.

“Well hello cutey” she said with that friendly smile she first greeted him with yesterday.

“Hey, nice day?” he said, with slightly more confidence, as she had called him cutey. Her smooth walk mesmerized him, as she approached the desk.

“Yes it’s been a nice day, here are the paper’s for my membership” she appeared to be leaving her mouth open for longer after she spoke. “Was she inviting him to look inside?” he thought. No matter if she was or not he did not pass up the chance for a peep knowing she probably noticed him.

“Here are the fifty-pounds,” she said willingly handing it him in cash.

“Thank you, I’ll just pop this through the till and I’ll be right with you” he said noticing she just stared at him as he did so.

“Right, today we’ll just go through a short warm up and show you how to work everything”
he said bringing her the water the instructor’s provide in white plastic cups. The twenty-five minute session passed very quickly they both asked question’s getting to know one another.
Oliver was still taking sneaky glances at her mouth and watching her swallow the water every time she took a sip focusing on the undulating movement of her throat as she swallowed.

She was finished on the bike and she was catching her breathe leaving her mouth wide open for him her body demanding too much oxygen to close it.
Oliver hadn’t realised that his head had edged forward lost in the appearance of her open maw. She started to catch her breath. It had been obvious to her that he was peering over the pink tongue and at the entrance of her gullet; however, she did not say a word about it and it actually made saliva accumulate in her mouth at uncontrollable levels.

“Oliver?” Amanda said after yet again catching him staring at her as she swallowed another sip of water. He quickly snapped out of this trying to hide his thoughts.

“Yes?” he said, slightly embarrassed, as he sort of knew the question ahead.

“Do you enjoy watching me swallow?” she asked, smiling at him, as she already felt she knew everything she needed to know about him for this to be a safe question. She was pretty sure of the answer anyway. Blood rushed to his head his face much too red to be able to hide his inner feelings now.

“Yes it’s a errrrr” he couldn’t get out his words.

“It’s ok I know you do” she said smiling making Oliver feel more of a victim than an instructor to her.

“There is one reason why I joined today and one reason only” she said, which had Oliver thinking again by what she meant.

“Don’t worry yourself with that now, you will find out by the time this trial is up” said Amanda fixating her eyes seductively on Oliver, which she seemed to be able to do so eloquently whilst curling her tongue above her top lip. Oliver was now sure that she had figured him out; however, nothing more was said on the topic.

With the typical words of an instructor he said “Good effort today Amanda, you have picked everything up quite well” trying to maintain a superior sort of role and they both said good-bye as she left.

The weeks went by with Amanda coming in most days and more often than not when Oliver was working. There seemed to be a mysterious bond between them, as they got to know each other. Numbers had already been exchanged and more conversations between them, as the weeks went by they pointed towards something they both desired. Oliver just wanted to know for sure what she wanted and couldn’t wait for her to spell it out in clear, concise words.

It was now the last Friday, the final three days of her trial had arrived and Oliver knew something was destined to happen before they were up. Amanda came in, he was working with Joe who was very lazy and just sat in the staff room until he was needed to take a client.
Amanda finished her workout, as usual Oliver was ogling her form gazing into her mouth at the slightest chance.

Just as she finished she said “Oliver could you get me some sun bed tokens please and show me how to use it?”

“Of course” he said, as he got the tokens out the till “follow me” just seeing it as normal he led her into the sun bed room. Oliver started talking about how to use it when she locked the door behind her.

“I don’t want to use the sun bed,” she said Oliver looked confused, but was also curious as to why she would want to go in that room.

“Remember when I first joined and I asked if you liked watching me swallow?” she said with an electrifying look on her face.

“Oh yea?” he replied, trying to make out like he hadn’t thought about it everyday since.

“Well, there is a reason I asked you and there is I reason you like watching!”
She said, glaring at him opening her mouth wide for him to see the moist pink cavity leading to the entrance to her stomach.
Before he had time to reply she said “you want to be swallowed alive don’t you, slipping slowly into my stomach!” The look in her eye’s Demanding he come clean.

“well do you?”
Placing her hand on her stomach so he would gaze down at it allowing his urges to come to the surface.
“This can happen you know ………..you can slip down my throat into my belly to be digested”.

he answered without the need to think about his reply, “Yes I do…….. I’ve wanted it ever since you first walked in”.

“Well, will happen you know ………..you can slide into my throat allowing my belly to digest you. I have done it many times before with other men and small boys. I just simply push them between my lips after teasing them with a vivid description of the path they would follow.
MMM it makes me so wet knowing I have taking their life away from them and that they are now squirming deep down inside my stomach,”
She spoke in her naturally seductive voice. She didn’t go into much detail at this time, she needed to be brief as the people outside may suspect they were up to something in there. But It was enough for a bulge in his pants to appear, she already knew this aroused him Oliver just gazed into her mouth her words echoing in his mind.

She smiled at him the large bulge in his pants all the evidence she needed
“Well I can see you want this and I’m going to take full advantage of it,” she smiled licking her lips inches away from his eyes. she held his face and licked from his chin up his cheek, saliva dribbled uncontrollably from her mouth down his face. She could feel the wet patch in her knickers getting bigger at the taste of him.

The satisfying moans emanated from deep within her “mmmmmmmmmmmm you taste so good” the bulge in his pants getting bigger his penis throbbed the sperm trying desperately to escape. He just wanted to slip his head between her lips and let her take him slowly easing him down her oesophagus.

“Sunday is my final day I shall eat you then” she said with an electrifying smile.
Oliver just stood in admiration of her mouth ahe was amazed at the words she was laying upon him. a final lick of his face and a deep moan of desire “mmmmmmmmmm I can’t wait” as she turned and unlocked the door and left him

. At this point Oliver just wanted to go home and masturbate over her his penis throbbing with urgency.
He could not believe that finally he would be able to follow his dream of being swallowed whole for the satisfaction of this beautiful woman. He could not believe how up front she was too, but he kind of figured even if he rejected her offer, she knows where he works, his name and what he looks like.
It would not be difficult for her to track him down he knew he really had no choice in the matter his manhood was losing control. The gym had gone quiet anyway so Oliver walked into the staff room and tried to look as tired as he possibly could and complained of a headache.

“Joe mate” Oliver mumbled.

“Oh Oli you look a mess mate. You get off home the gym is quiet anyway” Joe said sympathetically. But would he be so sympathetic if he knew Oliver’s real reasons for wanting to leave early?

“Cheers mate” Oliver mumbled. Oliver grabbed his coat and left.
Oliver rushed home desperate to release his seed; he was staying with his parents who were about to be in for a shock when he randomly disappears in days to come.

Oliver opened the door his parents and sister were in the dinning room. Oliver muttering that he felt ‘faint’ as he scooted through the dinning room scurried upstairs to bed. Nobody said a word as they assumed he was ill with him being home so early. He slipped into bed just imagining all the things that had turned him on so deeply, her open maw, swallowing the sips of water imagining it was him being swallowed, the sexy curvy body he has seen so many times walk into the gym, with a face to die for framed by jet black hair and of course now the underlying fact that he was now to be consumed by this person.
These thoughts fed Oliver’s mind through his masturbation and it was certainly not long before he blew his load. Not long after that these thoughts squirmed their way back inside his head and he was ready to masturbate all over again as he touched his body knowing that all this meaty flesh will become a woman’s food in a matter of days.

He longed for the day to arrive but the Saturday seemed to pass by like a year, he had bills to be paid and shopping to do in town, but not really since there would be no point.

He had a text from Amanda, “Hi Oliver, I’m waiting in anticipation for tomorrow and my thoughts are just running wild, I can’t control myself. Could we bring your fate forward a day early?”

Oliver suddenly had butterflies in his stomach! Now the act of being devoured had been sprung on him a day early. Knowing he would not say no he punched in his replied,
“Yes let us meet up shortly, but where?”
She texted back quickly “meet me in the alley behind KFC at 7”.
Instead of making the pointless trip to town to pay bills, Oliver jumped in the shower to scrub himself clean. He got the bus into town and received another text from Amanda, “Just think in about two hours you will have slipped into my stomach ready for my juices to digest you and process you into nothing more than waste”.
Yet again this teased Oliver and an embarrassing bulge emerged in his trousers as he sat on the bus, on his ride to his doom.
Oliver hesitated to stand up and get off the bus but then thought “why?” He wouldn’t be remembered by these people and he would definitely never see them again as his life was about to be cut short. Just then he realised he hadn’t had chance to say good-bye to anyone or at least see anyone for the last time. Of course he couldn’t say good-bye telling them to much information, as all the questions that he would be bombarded with about where he was going and why so suddenly he was leaving would be impossible to answer? But he wanted to say good-bye in his own way.
See his loved ones for the last time. He did not think anything of it, Amanda came across as a kind and lovely woman he was sure she would understand and allow him that extra day. He got off the bus and made his way to the KFC back alley. She was stood there in a belly top and jeans and looked as luscious as ever.

She said, “My apartment is just above this shop (next door to KFC). I’m taking you the back way as I don’t want any witnesses seeing you go the front way as it will only raise suspicion for the police when trying to solve the case of your disappearance. I don’t want to risk you walking into my apartment being this being the last place you were seen”.
Oliver replied “that is definitely wise, but first I just wanted to ask if it would be ok if we postpone this until tomorrow? I just want to see everyone one last time”
leaving Amanda with a half angry look on her face trying to cover it up with a friendly smile. “Of course that would be ok I can understand that” she replied trying to hide the fact that somehow she had to get Oliver upstairs, as the sight of Oliver and the need to eat him had taken over all other senses in her body.

“How about I phone you a taxi upstairs? So you can get home quicker?” she said with her eyes looking into Oliver’s looking so devilish and evil.

“Yes that would be great thanks,” Oliver said thinking she was too kind for any devious plan. She led him up the fire escape and through the window. Oliver had not thought on that since this was not the last time he would be seen there was no reason why they couldn’t use the front door. Amanda loved it when men could be easily deceived with them being so trusting, like children are. Her prowess to do this makes the experiences so much more exciting.

“Right there is the phone Oliver, the phone book should be around on the table somewhere,” not giving Oliver any help so that she would have the time to make him a drink and crush a pill in it. Time was needed for it to dissolve.

“Would you like a drink? You may as well while you wait for your taxi,” she said while getting out a glass. Oliver heard her shuffle around in the cupboard searching for a glass so he assumed he was getting one no matter what.

“Sure, I’ll have some orange juice if you have it” he said unsuspectingly. “Perfect” she thought. She used orange squash as she had control over how strong she could serve it. She half filled a glass with squash and then poured in water making the squash extra strong. She then crushed a pill putting it into the glass and stirring helping it dissolve.

“GOD DAMN IT,” Oliver shouted. “None of these numbers seem to be answering”.

Amanda smiled to herself. “Never mind, try again in a short while. Here I made you your drink, so relax,” she said so deviously.

“Thank you kindly” Oliver said still angry that taxi firms can be so useless. Oliver drank his drink and much to his delight he found it was strong, just the way he liked it. He soon finished the glass; he started to feel a little weak and dizzy.

“Don’t bother moving Oliver I’ve drugged you, you’ll never make it outside now,” she said Oliver realising he had been deceived could not speak and could only listen to what she had to say.

“Yes! That’s right I’ve drugged you,” realising he might be somewhat surprised she felt the need to repeat herself.

“Don’t worry though because you will not fall unconscious, this drug just blocks off your nerve impulses to your lower body and mouth. You will be able to hear and see everything; however you will reduce in size to about the size of a melon”.

“I know you want to say good-bye to your loved ones but it is too late my need is far greater than the love of your family I’m going to consume you tonight. I won’t do it right now though. I shall wait until the drug starts to wear off its much more pleasant for me that way, I shall start at your feet and watch your intense fear as I pull you into me.”
She licked his cheeks she could see his face filled with anticipation in his paralysed state the was the terror building in his eyes,.
“Good nice clean skin you taste so scrumptious”.
Knowing the drug only had this effect for ten, fifteen minutes at the very maximum, she began to tease him. However, his reduced size would not wear off he would remain this size for ever if she chose to chose to spare his life.
She licked his face her moist tongue coating it with her spittle she dribbled onto his succulent meaty flesh.
She removed her clothing leaving only her white cotton panties on hiding her hairy mound from his view, she stood before him showing the body which was shortly about to slowly ingest him. She positioned his feet onto the floor knowing that if she consumed him starting below him gravity would assist allowing him slip easily into her dark deep insides, she undressed him so that he was completely naked.

The drug started to wear off with the first signs of movement coming from his member as it slowly rose at the thought of soon being gulped down by the woman who was eying him so devilishly, knowing she hadn’t much time she began the task of eating her meal.

“Are you ready Oliver” as she eyeballed him “Onward and inward” she said edging her lips closer towards his feet?
She lifted them to her mouth, Oliver saw her beautiful lips, as they parted ready to take him inside her.
Her Tongue came out licking both his big toes as she held his feet together. She enclosed her red lipstick covered lips around his feet sucking on them, he began to regain feeling over his lower limbs the tightness around his ankles now real to him.

He could feel her watery tongue slither over his legs saliva was now pouring from her mouth as she salivated no room for it to pool in her mouth. She buried her hand in her panties, the feeling of swallowing someone could not be matched by any other sexual pleasure. She eased her mouth slowly up to his waist. His feet had now passed her uvula he could feel his thighs slipping to the back of her mouth over her tongue, she was making slurping noises.
His member was fully erect as her mouth pressed it back against his stomach her mouth sliding over it. He stared at her the satisfying sensation evident in her eyes as he watched her mouth move over his body as it was being enveloped by her gape.

She noticed his fingers began to move he began to regain feeling in his upper limbs. She vehemently held his arms by his sides whilst her mouth began to pass over them. Regaining sensation he tried to move but couldn’t her strong jaws held him stiff.

His penis now reached her throat it rubbed against the muscular wet, slippery wall what a sensation he was having as the shaft slid down the wall. She swallowed this man with great ease just as a python swallows a rodent displaying undulating movements as the small creature moves slowly down the snake’s shaft.
This was evident in Amanda’s throat; an undulating display was visible in her neck as she gulped Oliver down. Her mouth had now reached his shoulders she began to stand up cradling his head with one hand and the other hand in her knickers rubbing her clitoris teasing yet more orgasms from her prey.
Now standing up she tilted her head back using gravity again to her advantage, as the world Oliver knew was now drawing to a close for him. All sensation was now regained throughout his entire body. Perfect timing for him to feel the full force of her power any attempt to escape was now futile the possibility slipped away from him.

Her panties now soaking wet her bodily fluids poured from her sex and over her fingers spraying into the cotton of her saturated knickers, her moist mouth now closing around his face and head before he had a chance to say a last word the helpless terror in his eyes as he watched the outside world being taken away from him forever.
His face was drenched with her saliva on the inside of her mouth His head slipped easily over her tongue one last gulp sent him cascading down her gullet towards her tummy it growled in anticipation at its meal. He wriggled his way down sending pulsating sensations throughout her entire body. Successfully, he was devoured and she was more than satisfied as her tummy grew to accommodate him. An imposing bulge had formed in her belly she belched loudly her body saying thank you for her meal.

Amanda stroked the large lump“Mmmmmm I shall have go to the gym for my last day tomorrow to burn off these extra calories” she said rubbing her stomach her fingers buried deep within her sex” Her orgasms came one after another her meal providing all the stimulus she needed to gain the most from her bodies heightened sexual state’ she could hear Oliver’s screams as her bodies digestive juices set to work on dissolving this meaty meal whilst it still had breath in its lungs to cry out to her.

She groaned loudly her stomach stretched by his mass as Oliver adjusted his position as he squirmed inside her trying to find a comfy position (if that was at all possible).

She walked into the kitchen and put on some rubber gloves on. She then took his mobile out of his trouser pocket to delete all her texts to him and sent messages to her, any calls made to him from her and vice versa left on the caller display and finally of course her number. He was on pay as you go so he would not get a phone bill stating that they had exchanged calls and messages.

She lay on her bed going through what she had just done in her mind her knickers now lay on the floor in tightly rolled ball her fluid seeped between her labia the smell of her sex filled the room, her orgasms taking over pleasure becoming pain as she struggled to come down from sexual marathon Sleep eventually dictated the terms,

she awoke the next morning with the bulge having reduced in size her bladder demanding attention she sat open legged on the toilet her urine sprayed against the side the strong pungent smell filled the room, she grinned the water turned a dirty yellow from last nights meal.
She went about her normal routine going for a shower and then nipping to town. She then went to the gym her belly bloated still with a slight bulge from Oliver’s remains.

“Joe was there, come in for a work out Amanda? Oli is not here”. She smiled to herself “He’s closer than you realise Joe”.

“No I ate quite a dinner last night, so I might go and relax in the pool maybe” she said rubbing her belly “I’m still digesting it all” smiling at Joe.

Joe looked down at her bulge “Well, it is important to treat yourself from time to time” he said.

“ mmm More than you know” she said displaying that devilish smile once again.

In her bag was Oliver’s mobile phone and clothes. Joe had walked off to adjust the temperature of the pool Amanda used this opportunity to quickly slip into the staff room; she quickly took out a plastic bag containing Oliver’s clothes from her gym bag and placed them in the corner as if he had left them there days earlier. She put his mobile in the bottom draw of the desk. It wouldn’t matter what story the police would come up with as long as there was nothing leading to her.

She slipped out unnoticed and went to relax in the pool floating around while Oliver’s last bits were digesting within her. After her time in the pool, she was somewhat bloated and needed to dispose of her newly developed waste (Oliver’s remains that had accumulated in her bowel). She went into the changing rooms where she dashed past a member and into one of the cubicles her stools pressing against her.
She slid her bikini bottoms down and started to push out the remains of Oliver from her bowel her meal was large so the amount would be substantial.
Her stomach was empty before she ate him so she knew what she was disposing of was only his remains. Her large stools slipped out from between her bum cheeks in large strands bits of undigested skin and sinews hung from the smelly excrement she struggled to ease his remains out the large turds stretching her opening to its limit. She filled the bowl the compacted remains of her trainer floating below her she smiled satisfied once again.

She had returned Oliver to his place of work leaving his remains in the toilet bowl . She wiped her bottom clean and looked at the tissue for this is what Oliver’s body had been processed into by her own body. “Mmmmmm there you are Oliver in one end and out the other” she whispered while smiling Just as you wanted. She flushed the toilet and went for her shower Oliver’s memory soon to fade away, she terminated her trail and said good bye to Joe and left as she had came.

Later that day Oliver’s disappearance had come to attention, but no body could suspect anything of her after all where was the body to prove a murder had occurred

The end..