- Text Size +
As you stand there, you suddenly see tears streaming down Emma's cheeks. Her voice is shaky, filled with confusion and vulnerability.

Emma: "I thought really that you would like to be small..."

You look at her confused and ask why she thought you would enjoy being small.

Emma blushes and whispers quietly.

Emma: "I was looking at your iPad and saw you liked giantess girls. Then I found this candy that could make you small and I thought you'd like it..."

You stare at her with a mixture of amazement and surprise.

Simon: "So it's your fault that I've become small? And where did you get that kind of candy?"

Emma: "I got it from a lady in town. She even had a little person in her hand and she gave me the lick."

Simon: "Are you out of your mind, Emma? You can't just take some candy you don't know about and give it to me. I just want to be normal again, Emma."

Emma's emotions seem to overwhelm her and she breaks down in tears. She tries to speak, but her words are difficult to understand between sobs.

Emma: "I'm so sorry, Casper. I just wanted to give you a nice present and now you're angry with me. I've hurt you and I'm really sorry..."

You look at her and the anger starts to leave you. You carefully walk closer to her, feeling pity and compassion grow in your heart.



You look up at Emma and she answers you in a weak voice.

Emma: "I want to be nice to you now, Casper. I promise."

Your gaze meets hers and a cautious smile forms on your lips.

Casper: "It means a lot to me. But did the woman in town say anything about a candy that can make me normal again?"

Emma's eyes dry and she slowly nods yes.

Casper: "Great. So can't you go out and get it so I can go back to normal?"

You anxiously await her reaction, but instead of acting, Emma just sits still and doesn't move. Confusion and nervousness begin to creep up on you.

Casper: "Emma, won't you help me get back to normal?"

She looks down at the floor and answers in a weak voice.

Emma: "Yeah, but I'm afraid you'll tell Mom and Dad that I hurt you. They might ban you from visiting me, and I don't want to lose you."

Your eyes widen and an enlightened smile spreads across your face.

Casper: "Emma, you're incredibly caring. I promise you, I won't tell anyone. I'll say I fell or something."

Emma looks at you in surprise and asks cautiously.

Emma: "Do you really promise you won't say anything?"

Casper: "I promise you, Emma."

Her face lights up and she smiles sweetly before slowly standing up and walking out of the room. After a few minutes she returns.


After some time, Emma returns and sits down next to you. She carefully pulls something out of her pocket.

Emma: "This candy should be able to get you back to normal."

She hands it to you and you take it carefully. You start licking the lollipop and a warm feeling spreads through your body. After a moment you feel your body begin to expand and Emma gradually shrinks. After about 10 seconds you will be back to your normal size.

Emma looks at you with a scared expression, the uncertainty of how you will react clear in her eyes. But instead you give her a warm hug.

Casper: "Thanks, Emma. You're a good girl. Let's go inside and watch some TV before you go to bed, okay?"

Emma's face lights up with joy and she returns the hug with another hug. You both go into the living room to watch TV and after about an hour Emma falls asleep. You help her to her bed and then go back out.

In your thoughts, you reflect on today's events. Becoming small and seeing Emma as a giant was a strange experience, but you feel relieved that it's all over.

This is where the story ends, and you can now feel safe and normal again.