- Text Size +
Story Notes:

"Join Bulma on an epic journey through the Dragon Ball universe where a mysterious yellow stone unwittingly transforms her into a gigantic giant. Her experience as a "giantess" unfolds as a combination of adventure, magic and the consequences of one's actions. Together with her signature quick wit and willpower, Bulma faces challenges that test her inner strength and force her to return to her roots and find a way to save cities and friendships.Follow her journey from unexpected transformation to rebalancing and rebuilding the trust, all the while discovering new sides of herself and the world around her. A tale of growth, transformation and the bonds that bind us together."

Bulma was out for a relaxing walk in the clear sunny weather when her attention was caught by a mysterious light shining from a nearby hill. Her curiosity drove her towards the source of the light and she found a shiny yellow stone lying on the ground. When she touched the stone, she could immediately feel an unknown, almost magical force pulsating from it.


Without thinking, Bulma took the stone home with her. She placed it carefully on a table in her lab and began preparing to examine it more closely. Just as she was about to begin her analysis, Vegeta entered the room. His curious gaze immediately fell on the strange stone.


"Bulma what are you doing?" Vegeta asked with a slightly skeptical undertone. Bulma turned to him in surprise and replied, "I found this stone outside. It radiates an energy I've never seen before."


Vegeta looked briefly at the stone and then back at Bulma with a skeptical expression. "What are you going to do with it?" he asked. Bulma shrugged and replied, "I want to find out more about it and its power. Who knows, maybe it can be of use to us."


Vegeta shrugged and left the room to find some food. Bulma turned her attention back to the stone and as she did so the stone began to emit an even stronger light. Suddenly, with an intense explosion of energy, the stone burst into a blinding light. Bulma was thrown back and landed on the floor, stunned by it all.


As the light from the explosion slowly faded, Bulma felt a strange sensation in her body. She felt a strange strength, and when she looked down at herself, she was shocked to find that she was beginning to grow in size. Panic rose in her and she tried to get up, but her new size and strength made it difficult.


Trying to get to her feet, her foot hit her lab table, making her realize how powerful she had now become. Frustration and worry fought over her mind as she tried to understand what had happened to her.



Bulma's body continued to expand and she felt a combination of fear and frustration in the cramped space. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice cutting through the chaos. "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU, BULMA?!" Vegeta shouted in alarm. Bulma looked down and could see her worried husband standing there.


She tried to answer him, "It's the yellow stone! It's to blame for this! I can't stop growing!" Vegeta's eyes filled with surprise and worry as he watched Bulma's dramatic transformation. Suddenly growing even more, and in an unconscious moment, her hand accidentally hit Vegeta, pinning him to the ground. The entire building shook as a result of the immense power she now possessed.


Outside, people could hear the shaking and see the building swaying. Panic spread and people began to run away from the visible chaos. The building could no longer withstand the pressure and collapsed into ruins. Bulma's gigantic form burst out of the building and people ran in fear.


Amidst the chaos, Bulma looked around and thought of Vegeta. She reached her huge hand towards him to help, but stopped herself, thinking of the dangers her size could pose to him. Carefully she removed her hand and looked down to check if he was okay. Vegeta slowly opened his eyes and looked at her with a faint bit of pain.


"Don't worry, I'm fine," Vegeta said with a bit of difficulty in his voice. Bulma radiated both relief and guilt. "I'm so sorry Vegeta. This was never meant to happen. I don't know how I can turn this around." Vegeta shook his head slightly and said, "Let's find a way to get you back to your normal size first. We can take care of the rest later."



Vegeta looked at her with wide eyes and began to clap his hands together eagerly. Bulma was surprised and asked, "What's going on Vegeta?" He looked at her with a determined expression and replied, "We can use the Dragon Balls to turn you back to normal!" Without hesitation, Vegeta flew into the air and declared, "I'm flying to Piccolo. We've got them all there and you stay here."


Bulma started to say something but Vegeta was already gone in the air. She was left alone in the city listening to the continued sound of buildings collapsing. After some time, Bulma stood at her full gigantic height, surveying the city. Although she felt strangely like a giant, she also felt a new sense of fun and adventure in the situation.