- Text Size +

Act 1- Toni



Toni was unsuccessful in life. He was 22, never had a girlfriend, never even kissed one! And there weren’t any prospects of ever doing that either. You see, he was just 5’9 (177cm) and average looking, with thin wrists. He knew he would get mogged by most men on campus and didn’t even try to hit on the girls. No need to suffer needlessly.


Since his grades were mediocre all he could look forward to after college was some equally mediocre office job. Had he been born with hunter eyes and a wide jaw it would have been different, but as it stood he felt invisible and unhappy without any chance of getting better. So he decided to end it all one day.


There was this girl in the same dorm building he lived in, only she lived on the third floor. Her name was Tena, and she was one of the popular girls. Beautiful, blue-eyed, tall, on college’s volleyball team. Of course, she mogged him by a lot, but that didn’t stop him from jacking off on her many a night, and many a day too. So he decided he will get under her.


No, no…. He didn’t hope to have sex with her even in his wildest dreams, let alone in reality. He decided to shrink down to an inch in height (1.5cm) and lie down in her shoe. He had a thing (well, more like a huge fetish) for girls’ feet and he decided to die under Tena’s beautiful pads. Just fantasizing about her big foot coming down and pressing him was tantalizing!


He spent his entire savings on buying the shrink ray and picked a day to end it all. That day he walked to the third floor, looked carefully around the hallway to make sure nobody was around and shrunk himself. The change in perspective was amazing. Even Toni, who felt small and invisible before, was in awe of just how small he was compared to everything.


As he entered the room he saw two pairs of giant shoes next to the bed- white Nike Air Force and brown Birkenstocks. It was a 50:50 chance, but since it was summer and people would often go swimming after class he picked the Birkenstocks. He  climbed the right shoe amazed. It was HUGE, no, absolutely ENORMOUS!! He walked from the heel to the front of the sandal. He stopped at the area where the ball of her foot would stand. The leathery brown surface of the sandal was pressed hard there, mashed, dented and worn smooth. WOOW! His mind could barely comprehend the size of the footprint he was standing in and the incalculable weight that pressed on the surface when its owner wore the sandal. Judging by the beating the insole suffered, at his size he would be pulverized by Tena immediately!! Just thinking about her foot and smelling her powerful sweaty scent made him horny and he started to jack off. He came HARD into the insole. The whole experience overwhelmed him and he fell asleep right there on the footprint.


(…)


An hour later he heard the door opening and two giants entered with thunderous noise. One was Tena, of course. But the other one was a handsome, dark haired tall man. Toni looked at them in shock and anger. He thought he was mogged at his regular height, but …..  the fact he was only an inch tall was really put into perspective by the giants above him. He was so puny, this time really invisible to them. Their voices roared so loudly he could feel them in his bones. The whole experience was so scary he started to contemplate his choice- perhaps he has something to live for after all? He knew he has to act quick or Tena will smush him. But…Tena was just taking her pink Birkenstock Gizeh from beneath her bed. So who were the brown Birk…… OH GOD!


The man removed his  sneakers and ankle socks and pulled his jeans and boxers down. Toni stared up at his giant cock, his mouth agape. The man then put on some swimming trunks and moved towards the huge sandal Toni was standing in. That meant….he jacked off on a man’s shoe??!! He couldn’t even get that right!  Are these dominant men going to take even his chosen death away from him? NO!  It was too much for little Toni. His whole life he was ignored and mogged and now he actually screamed loudly, like he never screamed before. Incredibly, as meek as he was, in this moment his brain choose fight rather than flight. He sweared loudly and screamed at his unfair life. He proclaimed he wouldn’t suffer this injustice anymore. He felt more alive than ever! His voice filled the room, or rather it would have had he not been an inch tall. At his tiny size the two giants didn’t even hear him squeak.


Toni opened his mouth again and would have undoubtedly said a lot more, as years of repressed fears and anger finally started to pour out. In some other circumstance it might have been therapeutic. Unfortunately, due to the adrenaline rush he forgot he was still an inch tall and STILL standing in the man’s gargantuan sandal. The man’s ginormous size 10 (44EU) foot overtook his puny body quickly and landed squarely on him, pinning him to the insole and covering his mouth so he couldn’t say a peep. The smell and heat were overpowering but Toni didn’t have to worry about it for long. A second later the giant transferred his entire weight on that foot, unceremoniously turning little Toni into a pancake beneath him. Not that the giant noticed anything at all. The giant couple then gently kissed and went out of the room.


Act 2- Tena 


The light sea breeze felt wonderful on Tena’s skin. They managed to find a secluded cove all for themselves. She looked at John happily as he lay on the towel. He took off his shirt and looked very relaxed. Tena looked at him lovingly.


“Do you want me to put some sunscreen on you?” she asked?


“Sure babe”


Tena was more than happy to spread white cream over his fit body and enjoyed herself in the process. When she reached his feet she noticed a small stain on his right sole. She leaned closer to look.


“Uhm, honey, I think you stepped on a bug” Tena said.


“Hmm, what?” John replied sleepily.


“Yeah, it’s stuck on your sole.”


“I didn’t feel anything. What kind of a bug is it, something big?”


“Hahaha, no. It’s mashed so flat it literally became transparent so I can’t tell what it was. It’s small, an inch or so. Do you want me to wipe it off?” Tena giggled.


“Nah, it will wear off in the sea, don’t sweat it.”


“Poor bug” Tena thought imagining just how horrible it must be getting killed in such a way and then just mashed flatter and flatter with each step. Still, it was kind of sexy how John steamrolled it without even feeling its tiny form pop under his masculine body. And how unconcerned he sounded like. Just some little buggy that got in the way, not even important enough for an “eww”. She bit her lip. She guessed it was some primal instinct that was attracted to the man killing the beast and saving his wifey. 


“You really made a mess out of him.” Tena said half amused, half aroused. “He’s just a little sticker on your big sole now, poor buggy.”


“Well he was under me for half an hour, it’s no wonder.” John murmured absentmindedly.


“I wonder how being under you for so long feels” Tena purred, “eh…if there was only some way to experience that” she continued innocently.


John turned around and sat up.


“So you wanna see if you can hold out longer than him?” he asked and suddenly grabbed Tena. He rolled her over and moved on top of her.


“Noo!” Tena’s mouth said.


“Oh God, fuck me hard NOW!” her arching back and hungry eyes said.


John leaned forward and pushed his tongue in her eager mouth, the little beach ringing from the sound of their making out. He ground the tent in his trunks against her tiny bikini, his dick getting even harder and bigger.


“Life is beautiful” John thought as he started to pull her G-string down.