- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The winner of the first poll I posted last month, and meant to be in celebration of my 6th anniversary playing FGO, certain real-world complications kept delaying this and my other poll story from last month...

Still, this had been popular on previous polls, just barely not able to pull out a win in some cases, so I'm happy to finally have gotten to write this and get it out to the public!


Tags: Odor, Body Exploration, Unbirth, Entrapment, Feet




The Grand Order facing Chaldea, like the one before it, was a task beyond Herculean proportions.  And with the famous Greek hero on hand to assist the lone Master at the organization's disposal, that isn’t hyperbole but verifiable fact.  Of the hundreds of Servants summoned to help restore humanity and, hopefully, reverse the Earth to its state before the Foreign God began its invasion, not even the most confident of them could claim that they would have been able to emerge victorious on their own.


The credit of restoring numerous Singularities and denying several Lostbelts may not lay solely on the shoulders of Chaldea’s, and Humanity’s, final Master, but he was also the one to directly oppose each and every threat with the Servants and allies he brought and made along the way.  Facing powerful, legendary figures from myth and legend, Phantasms, Beasts of Humanity, Gods, and even threats from beyond the universe, though he wasn’t able to fight such opponents himself, the young Mage stood his ground, endured hardships and pain, and refused to give up.  Even as a mere mortal, there was no denying the determination of Fujimaru Ritsuka.


And yet, as a youth that was only selected to join the Chaldea Security Organization to fill quotas thanks to his affinity for Rayshifting, his life prior to joining was disconnected from the horrors of the worlds of Thaumaturgy and combat as modern society could allow.  Ignorant of Magecraft, uneducated in most mythologies, bearing low-quality magic circuits, and not even bearing a Family Crest, though Ritsuka was, in all likelihood, the most accomplished Master of humanity, he was also its ‘worst’.  Forced to endure the hellscapes of wars, suffer the loss of countless lives, witness atrocities and inhuman acts, exposed to lethal concentrations of magical energies, crushed under the pressure of divine presence, glimpse cosmic horrors beyond human understanding, and resist direct influences and attack on his mortal psyche, without the care of Chaldea’s facilities and the support of his Servants, Ritsuka’s mind would have broken long ago.  And yet, despite all that he experienced being enough to reduce him to a jaded, emotionless shell of himself, Ritsuka is still able to laugh, joke, cry, celebrate, get angry, and respect the lives he comes in contact with, just like any other young man his age…




Sitting in her swivel armchair with frustration darkening her beautiful features, the young, artificial Heroic Spirit and Technical Advisor of Novum Chaldea massaged her temple as the reputable and respected Master sat on his knees averting his gaze from her and sweating profusely.  “This is quite the mess you’ve caused, Mast–no, Fujimaru-kun.”  She said after processing his testimony with the reports she received and the chaos his thoughtless actions caused.


“But I didn’t mean to…”


“You must have known it was Ibaraki disguised as Chiyome, yes?”  Not giving him room to excuse his actions any more than she was already allowing, there had already been plenty of cases of him being able to perfectly distinguish between his contracted Servants, even one capable of shapeshifting.  Lowering her exquisite azure gaze on his disheveled frame, she let out another weary sigh.


His dark, spiky hair messy and matted, uniform dirtied and torn at the seams, and various kiss marks across the exposed parts of his skin, he had already suffered for his carelessness.  There is no shortage of Servants residing in Chaldea that have made their interest in and intentions with the handsome young man known if given the chance.  And due to his carelessness, said chance had presented itself thanks to the mischievous oni of Mt. Ooe and her more naive, easily duped partner in sewing discourse.


“W-Well… yeah, but…”  Unable to defend his actions, his willingness to walk into such an obvious trap was his responsibility.


“Oh, I think you’ve gotten enough ‘butts’.”  Like a can of whipped cream, after releasing the contents of a pressurized container, it expanded and grew rapidly, making it impossible to fit back into its container.  And through Shuten-Douji’s devilish, or rather oni-ish prank, the pent-up affection and lust for Ritsuka in so many of even the well-behaved Servants had been released.  If only Raikou-san wasn’t one of the first to fall this situation would be at least… I’d say ten percent better.


Waiting for things to blow over wasn’t working, and the young Master could barely walk around the facility anymore without getting catching the eye of someone willing to drag him off.  It was always with some sentiment in line with ‘It’s a Master’s job to fulfill the needs of their Servant, is it not?’, but lately such delays have been affecting Chaldea’s daily operations.


Hmph…  It’s not fair that everyone else gets to have fun with Ritsuka-kun!  Even I…  Though she had called him in to discuss how to rectify the situation, even the level-headed, ever-helpful brunette was beginning to feel the temptation of getting closer to the black-haired Magus.  “If you’d just put your foot down again and tell everyone to stop, this whole situation would have been resolved by now.”


“I know…  I’m sorr–”


“One moment, Da Vinci-chan!”  Announcing her presence with a loud voice a busty woman with amethyst eyes and long, dark hair tied off in two, extremely low twin-tails that looped on themselves near the end barged into the Rider Servant’s magic workshop.  Her sleeveless Kām9;āya robes exposed the deep purple undergarments with gold trim keeping her decent, but even in such a revealing state of dress, she carried herself with dignity and a serene, almost sublime grace.  Grabbing Ritsuka’s head, she forced him to bow until his forehead touched the floor as she also bowed to the young-looking girl.  “I apologize for my disciple’s actions.  As his oshishō in Buddism, his lack of discipline is evidence of the inadequacy of my diligence.  Secluding myself in mediation all this time is no excuse for neglecting my duties, and I shall see to him reflecting on and correcting his action.  Please, forgive him.”


“I’m not really mad at him, Sanzang-san.  After all, Ritsuka-kun is both a boy and at that age.  In a way, this is far healthier for him than all the fighting he’s been through.”  Feeling the sincerity of the enthusiastic Caster, Da Vinci relaxed her expression.  “And you can’t blame him.  With so many beauties walking around Chaldea, even I want to make them subjects of my art.  We just need him to not let it affect his duties.  Otherwise, Ritsuka-kun can build as large of a harem as he pleases.”  Giggling at the idea of someone with a harem that included some of the fiercest warriors, affluent politicians, powerful Divine Spirits, and fearsome Phantasms known to mankind, as well as avatars and vessels of beings that defied reason.  At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ayala itself showed up to protect him.


Looking up while still holding Ritsuka’s forehead to the ground, the Buddhist monk nodded.  “Please, allow me to reeducate this foolish disciple of mine.  I swear in the name of the Buddha to personally oversee his training until he will not succumb to temptation again.”


“Well…  As long as he’s free when something comes up or we need to deploy on a mission…”


Taking that as the young Rider consenting, Sanzang grabbed Ritsuka’s hand and stood up with a stern but gentle face.  “Alright, disciple, follow me.  We’re going into secluded mediation to expunge all those wicked and nasty desires from your body.”  She said, leading Ritsuka out of the room


He didn’t even get a chance to get a word in edgewise and looked back at Da Vinci, hoping she’d say something.  Instead, all he saw was her waving with that world-famous smile of hers.




Escorting her wayward disciple back to his room, the dark-haired Buddhist’s emotions were written on her beautiful face.  While she was still in pursuit of enlightenment, there were some things that made it difficult for even her to keep her emotions in check.


I’ve only been in seclusion for a month or so.  How could Master have let himself stray so far from the path the Buddha laid out for him?  Trying to wrap her head around the changes that had occurred in her absence, the salacious expressions some of the Servants she passed were unnerving.  It was no secret that Ritsuka was the most eligible bachelor in Chaldea, but aside from some notable exceptions, the Heroic Spirits around him weren’t so brazen or forward about their intentions.  Or could this be a test for myself?  Since I have decided to take Master on as a disciple, I must be vigilant and watch over him more closely.  Ahhh…  How could I be so foolish?  Looking back at the handsome youth as he smiled and waved at each Servant that tried to invite him to join them instead, with her by his side he was already finding the strength to reject their invitations.  And here I made an exception already for him to have other teachers and mentors.  What was I even thinking?!  Master needs only one shishō, his oshishō-sama Xuanzang Sanzang.


Resolving herself to having Ritsuka focus on the path to enlightenment, the Caster looked back again, only to see her Master had somehow vanished!


Huh?!  How could he have…  Looking around, she hadn’t loosened her grip, and he was just behind her.  Where did he go–!?  Noticing the Primeval Rune fade from the back of her hand, Sanzang’s list of culprits shortened tremendously, but the sound of her rival in the title of Ritsuka’s shishō, the dark-haired Queen of the Land of Shadow’s sultry giggle echoed in her mind.  The elicit relationships that woman had with students that impressed her was a practice she couldn’t approve of, though her training methods and expertise were invaluable.  “Get back here with my disciple!”  Giving chase, Sanzang quickly followed the fading trail of magical energy to retrieve her Master.




“There.  That should make sure we are not disturbed for a while.”  Stepping back from Ritsuka’s door to admire the myriad of seals and sutras she plastered all over it, the dark-haired Buddhist nodded approvingly.  Reclaiming her disciple from the Celtic Lancer only served to prove she needed to be extra careful and take every precaution to ensure they were not disturbed.


As it stood now, the only means of communication with the outside world was in the hands of the young Technical Advisor, in case of an emergency.  Otherwise, they were completely sealed off from the rest of Chaldea, and not even those bearing Clairvoyance or similar, powerful divinations could see them now.


Not that Sanzang had any intention to do anything that required concealing from the others.  What a troublesome disciple I’ve picked up.  Not even Bajie indulged as much as Master does… then again, Master is much more handsome and popular than that pig ever was.  Turning to look at the young man sitting on the floor, she was disappointed at his sloppy form.


The laxed lotus position he had adopted was almost insulting.  Hunching over when his spine was supposed to be straight, feet not even resting on his thighs, and hands folded over each other covering his groin, he had regressed to even worst than when she first started teaching him.


“Disciple!  What is with that terrible form?”  She asked, frustration sharpening her tone.  “Have you forgotten everything I’ve taught you?  Sit up straight.”


“B-But Shishō, right n–”


Oshishō.  Your lack of adherence to the path of enlightenment is a reflection of the leniency in your training.”  Cutting him off, the Caster Servant put her hand on her hip and pointed at his terrible posture.  She didn’t need to hear excuses, she had to quickly correct his behavior.  “I will not make the same mistake again.  Now, sit up straight.”


And as much as he wanted to try to reason with her, like so many of the powerful personalities he had summoned, words alone couldn’t get through her stubbornness.  Sighing, Ritsuka relented and executed the lotus position she had taught him perfectly.


“See, that wasn’t so ha–!?”  Satisfied with his obedience, as Xaunzang looked over his posture for any flaws, the large bulge twitching in his crotch caught her eye.  Huh?!  M-Master?!  Wh-What is…?  A-Are all men…?  Unaccustomed to seeing such a thing, the devout monk’s face erupted in a deep crimson.  And he puts that in…  Looking down toward her navel, Sanzang’s hand brushed her stomach just under her belly button before catching herself.  Bringing her hand up in front of her face in prayer, she closed her eyes and channeled the heavenly energy with her body. Om Ami Dewa Hrih!  Purifying herself of the indecent thoughts attempting to take root in her mind, the beautiful monk breathed a sigh of relief.  That was close.  I can see now why everyone is acting so strangely.  Master’s natural charm is EX Rank at least… but that shouldn’t really be a surprise considering how many deities are infatuated with him.  I’m going to have to tread carefully.  It’s not just him, the Buddha is testing me as well.


However, the famous Buddhist monk wasn’t the only one bothered by the throbbing erection tenting the young Magus’ pants.  Sitting with his legs spread and folded as they were stretched the material over Ritsuka’s crotch tightly.  “Sh-Shishō?  I understand what you and Da Vinci-chan are saying, and I promise to control myself better from now on, so do we really need to do this?”  Trying to not let his eyes wander on her body, it was difficult to not appreciate, and in turn be aroused by, the Caster’s appealing form. 


Though Sanzang justified her outfit by saying things like ‘the path to Tianzhu is really, REALLY hot’, and ‘this outfit is a manifestation of how good it feels to go swimming in the rivers along the way’, even she was still aware of how much skin it showed off.  The garments under her robes were little more than a bikini that left as much to the imagination as it covered, meditating under her tutelage was never easy before.  And her lack of self-awareness and personal boundaries didn’t help ‘enlighten’ him in the way she pursued.


“I can control myself, I swear.”


Raising an eyebrow at this statement, Sanzang sat next to Ritsuka, crossing her legs and holding a hand in front of her with her palm facing the ceiling.  “Alright, disciple.  It’s been a few months since we last mediated together, and I’ve only heard about what happened within the last month from the other Servants.  Unlike the Buddha, I cannot test you as he did to Wukong, but I should be able to do this much if I limit it to just your room,” closing her eyes, Sanzang rapidly chanted a lengthy, complex sutra, causing one of the Command Seals on the back of Ritsuka’s hand to vanish, “and one of these.  If you truly are in control of your lust, you should be able to escape my ‘palm’ and reach the door without turning back to look at me, right?  I set it up so the door will immediately open if you touch it so you can leave if something comes up.  So how about it, Master?  Because if you can prove yourself right now, I’ll drop the matter entirely.”


“Really?!  Okay, then–”


“But if you fail, I’m going to keep you in here for a full week and thoroughly reeducate you.”


The threat of being trapped in his room for a week giving the inept Master pause, he was able to recognize what she was referencing with the test she presented him with.  Sun Wukong being unable to escape the Buddha’s palm was so famous that even Kiara made similar references when she attempted to become a Beast of Humanity.  Now he mostly only heard her taunt enemies caught in her Noble Phantasm as such.


But this wasn’t anything like the Monkey King claiming to be without equal and not understanding his limitation.  Sure, after falling for Shuten’s trick he might have gotten carried away, but if all Sanzang wanted him to do was keep it in his pants, that would be a trivial task!


“Alright, Shishō, you’re on.”  He said confidently, standing up.


“Then, by all means, my foolish disciple.”  Motioning for him to leave, the brown-haired Caster didn’t so much as budge from her spot, confident that it wouldn’t be necessary.




It was only half a dozen steps at most, the room was, like all the others in Chaldea, just big enough to be comfortable, but not entirely spacious.  Outside the constraints of the test, he didn’t need to worry about her interfering with him either.  Unlike the more mischievous or scheming Heroic Spirits in Chaldea, a Buddhist monk wouldn’t stoop so low as to lie, trick, or attempt to seduce him to get her way.  All he had to do was put one foot in front of the other as she sat behind him in silence.  It was easy.


Too easy.  He thought as sweat began to run down his brow.  In the enclosed room, her potent scent still swirled around him, making his heart race.  She had been thorough in closing off the room, so even the ventilation was affected.  He couldn’t afford to spend a week trapped in here with her.


Before he could let his doubts fester, though, Ritsuka continues, taking another step, and then another.  The door was getting closer, and his diligent, directionally challenged mentor in Buddhism was getting further and further away.  Another step and he would be able to reach out and touch the door.


There was no sign of the beautiful monk making a move to stop him.  He didn’t hear her clothes rustling as she tried to get up, she didn’t pretend to clear her throat to draw his attention or try to call him back.  Her scent had diminished considerably, she was still in the middle of the room.  He could hear her even, calm, composed breathing as she sat patiently and meditated.


Is she really just going to let me?  He wondered, taking another step.  You’re not going to stop me, Shishō?  Fighting to keep from looking back to check, he took yet another step.  L-Look.  If you don’t stop me soon, I’m going to…  Having taken enough steps, Ritsuka reached out to touch the door and the freedom beyond it, but his hand didn’t connect.  Huh?  Focusing on the door in front of him, it was still a couple paces away.  Huh?  D-Did I take fewer steps than I thought?  Or did I not take full steps because I was nervous?  Yeah, that must be it.  I don’t need to worry about Shishō playing any tricks.  She wouldn’t do that to me.


Picturing the sublime beauty in his head, the young man chuckled to himself and confidently walked forward.  But with each step he took, that alluring, tantalizing aroma got thicker, and the door no closer.  Trying to increase the pace of his steps, it was difficult to walk without adjusting the twitching beast in his pants, but he couldn’t bring himself to deal with that before he left the room.


What’s going on?  Why can’t I get to the door!?  Recognizing that something was going on that he wasn’t aware of before, the furthest thing from his mind was that Sanzang was responsible for it.  Giving your disciple an impossible test would be in poor taste.


“Don’t turn around simply because I’m speaking, Master, but how much longer are you going to stay on my palm?  You’ll never reach the door like that.”  Keeping her voice low and gentle so’s not to startle him, the Buddhist Caster addressed him, but her tone wasn’t as serene and enlightened as she likely meant it to be.  The smug sense of being proven right wasn’t something she could hide easily, as unbecoming of a monk as that was.


On her palm?  What’s she talking abou–!?  Oh no…  Confused, though he stopped himself from turning back to ask what she meant, looking down at his feet revealed the truth to him.  Rather than the smooth, light grey floor he expected to be standing on, beneath his feet was a flesh-toned surface with papillary ridges all around him.  It wasn’t the first time he had found himself standing on someone’s hand, but it was completely unlike doing so in SE.RA.PH. against Beast III/R.  “I didn’t think I needed to worry about you cheating like this, Shishō.”  He said, still not ready to give up and thus not turning to see the look on her face.


“This is not my doing, Master, but yours.”  Despite the accusations, Sanzang kept her composure and continued to speak softly.  “I told you, remember?  If you are able to control your lust, you’ll be able to escape my palm.  What sinful thoughts are running through your mind to keep you from leaving?”


Blushing as the image of her in his head was stripped of her robes, leaving only the purple and gold bikini to cover her ample bosom, the throbbing of his manhood intensified.  “N-No, I’m not…”


“Lying to your shishō now?”


“No!  It’s not like that!”


“Oh, so you’re not thinking of anything dirty?  Nothing sexy that you couldn’t speak about with confidence?”


“...N-No…  Y-You’re right, Shishō.”


“Hmm~?  And are you doing so of your will, or can you not control it?”


Tightening his fists, Ritsuka wanted to deny her, but her heady scent was muddling his mind.  “...No, I can’t calm down.”  He admitted.


“Hm?  Disciple, did you say something?”  She asked in a more playful tone.  “You’re so small, you’ll have to turn and face me so your voice can make it to my ears.”


And of course, that would, as stated earlier, condemn him to a week of secluded meditation alone with her.  Damn it…  Resigning himself to a humiliating defeat, Ritsuka turned around and heaved a heavy sigh.  “I give up, Shishō.  I guess I’m more like Sun Wukong than I thought.”


A gigantic, beaming, victorious smile spreading over her neutral expression, Sanzang cracked open an eye and winked down at her miniature Master.  “Oh, you’re not that bad yet, Master.  At least it didn’t take you over five hundred years to realize you were wrong.”  She said, patting him on the head with a single finger.  “Just don’t blame whomever you were thinking of for your own lack of self-discipline, okay?”


“Yeah…  I know it’s not your fault, Shishō…”  Attempting to push her finger away, Ritsuka smiled cheekily up at her.


Cocking her head to the side, the brunette held him up to her eye level and looked at him quizzically.  “Huh?  Why would this be my fault?”


“Because I couldn’t stop thinking about you, obviously.”  He said nonchalantly.


Processing what he said for a moment, a deep crimson colored her radiant cheeks and she looked down at her clothes.  Covering her breasts with her free arm, she timidly scowled at him, pouting adorably.  “Sheesh, what a rascal my disciple has become.  How can you look at your shishō with such lustrous eyes?  You’re so terrible, Master.”  Despite the words coming out of her mouth, the smile on her flushed face betrayed her true feelings.  “Straying from the proper path when I take my eyes off you.  Maybe I should keep you close from now on so the others can’t tempt you down a sinful path.”  As she jubilantly reprimanded him for his comment, Sanzang lowered Ritsuka and set him down on the floor.


However, instead of placing him on either side or in front of her, she trapped him in the space between her folded legs.  Cast completely in her shadow and surrounded by the most potent concentration of her most intoxicating aroma, he quickly turned from her smooth, soft-looking calves and stared up at the impressive underbust blocking her face from view.  “Shishō?!  What are you doing?  Why did you–!?”  Try as he might to not let his gaze wander, the young man’s hormones were drawn to the tightly stretched, thin piece of cloth that covered her enticing womanhood.


Bunched up in the deep crevice between the plump vulva, the gold-colored trim barely covered half of one side while the other was precariously close to also getting swallowed up.  Almost every detail was bulging out from behind the sheet of deep purple, so well-defined that he might as well be looking at her in the nude.  And enveloped in her heat and scent as he was, the Magus’ mind all but shut down as several of his senses were overwhelmed.


“Since you are so easily distracted, I’ll have you meditate from there for now, Master.  If you can properly focus for one hundred and eight minutes, I’ll return you to normal and you can sit beside me as we meditate.”  Answering the question he failed to complete, Sanzang was oblivious to the mind-numbing stimulation she was drowning her disciple in.  “Oh, before I forget, and since I have you for a week now, I’m going to confiscate your remaining Command Seals and the ones that will be replenished for you as well.”  She added from high above as the potent sources of magical energy were drained from him, which not only left Ristuka physically and magically fatigued but caused a rapid spike in the output of her body heat.  “I’ll keep three in reserve when we’re done, and use the rest to nourish your body so you don’t have an excuse to leave prematurely.  Now then, Master, get in position and clear your mind.  I’ll be able to tell when impure thoughts enter your…”  Trailing off, she leaned back so she could see past her ample bust.  “Hey, Master!  What could possibly be–?!”  However, seeing him staring unabashedly at her sacred vessel with such honest lust, she froze for a second.  Quickly she turned him back around to stare at her calves and sat him down.  “Those are not the kind of eyes you should be staring at your shishō with!  Now, focus!”


“Y-Yes, Shishō!”  Snapped out of his lustful stupor, Ristuka shook his head to try and disperse the vivid image lingering in his mind.  But that was easier said than done, especially when he was stuck in a sauna of her warmth and scent.  Rather, his mind continued to propagate obscene ideas and images of the divine woman doing all manner of unholy acts, with, without, or to him without end.  Fidgeting as his erection twitched painfully in his pants, no matter how much time passed, he was unable to clear his mind.  This is impossible!  How could anyone not focus on such a sweet, pungent smell?  I feel like I’m losing my mind!


“I can still sense your mind wandering, Master.  I know you can do better than this, focus.”  Reprimanding him for his unruliness, Sanzang scolded him, speaking after what felt like an instant in an eternity.  “It’s already been one hundred and eight minutes, and instead of emptying yourself of carnal desire, it’s as if you’ve refined and concentrated it.  I didn’t expect you to have fallen so far, Master.”


The disappointment in her voice didn’t hurt so much as it stoked the flames of frustration building from forcing himself to hold back the lust she was causing him.  It’s only been a bit over an hour?!  There’s no way I’ll be able to control myself for a full week of this.  I’m going to drown in her scent, and she’s disappointed in me?  Does she even know how hard this is for m–?!  That’s it!  In a flash of inspiration from his pent-up libido mixing with indignant frustration, the corners of Ritsuka’s mouth curled up into an unsavory grin.  Flopping down on his back, he let out an exaggerated, exasperated sigh.  “I’m trying Shishō, I swear, but it’s so hard to tune out the stimulation of the outside world.”


“We’re sealed in your room, bereft of any interruptions, aside from those of your own making.”  Sanzang countered with a sigh, shaking her head.  “The conditions couldn’t be more ideal, and before you allowed your lust to run unchecked, this would have been easy for you.”


“There are more distractions in here than you’d think, Shishō.  I’d like to see you seriously meditate and not react to anything for as long as I tried.”


“Ha, it seems it wasn’t just your discipline that you lost since I last saw you, Master.  I could easily meditate for a thousand and eighty minutes in conditions like this.”  Puffing out her chest, the rosy-cheeked brunette fell right into his subtle provocation.  “Don’t underestimate your shishō.”


Smirking, RItsuka looked up at the underside of her breast.  “Oh?  Well, we’re going to be in here for a week, so can you show me how it’s done then?  Maybe observing your form will help.”


Thinking about it for a moment, the Buddhist Caster picked him up and brought him out from between her legs so she could see him again.  “Hmmm…  I would, but watching me meditate for eighteen hours seems a bit excessive, don’t you think?  Not to mention you wouldn’t be meditating during that time.  If anything, this sounds like you’re trying to trick your shishō into giving you an eighteen-hour-long break less than two hours into our week-long training.”  Not quite as gullible as she was before she had set out on her famous journey, there were other angles to consider of his request.  Though, it wasn’t that hard to realize something so obvious.


“Come on, Shishō.  Your wayward disciple is asking you to show him an example to aspire to.  I’m sure if I can observe your sublime technique for an extended period of time, it will help suppress these thoughts clouding my mind.”  Trying to convince her, Ritsuka knelt down on her palm and looked up at her with less-than-innocent, but otherwise pleading eyes.  “I promise, if you can sit and meditate, and block out all worldly thoughts, I’ll focus seriously.”


“Hmm…  Well, I was planning on letting you have breaks other than sleeping, so if you don’t mind using them all right now, I suppose I could grant my little disciple’s request.”  She said.  If all it took for him to apply himself seriously was for her to sit and meditate for eighteen hours, that was a small price to pay.  “But I really will make you focus for the rest of the time we’re here, understood?”


“Yes!  Thanks, Shishō!”  Smiling brightly as Sanzang put him down next to her, Ritsuka’s mischievous intent was much easier to hide than his lust.




Getting into the perfect lotus position, the brunette glanced down at her shrunken Master as she steadied her breathing.  “Alright, Master.  Make sure you watch carefully.  Once you’ve walked the path of the Buddha and reached enlightenment, nothing can break your concentration.”  Closing her eyes, she cleared all her peripheral thoughts and allowed the energies of the universe to flow through her vessel.


Even sealed off from the outside world as they were, Sanzang’s connection to the great universe, the Buddha, and the other realms remained unaffected.  So long as she could maintain her inner peace, it didn’t matter if she was sitting for one hundred and eighty minutes, hours, days, or even weeks.  She would serve as the shining beacon along Ritsuka’s path to nirvana, no matter the trial presented to her.


However, not even one minute into her meditation, Sanzang registered something brushing against the sole of her foot.  Not enough to break her concentration, it was persistent and moved as if it was trying to get her attention.  It wasn’t a piece of lint or dirty, and there weren’t any natural vermin in Chaldea, which only left only small suspect.  And connected with the greater energies of the cosmos as she was, sensing her tiny Master as he attempted to get a response from poking and tickling her foot was as easy as breathing.


Interfering in order to break my concentration, Master?  You’ve strayed for the proper path more than I thou–


“Wow!  Shishō sure is amazing!”  Just as she was about to reprimand him for his childish antics, he began praising her.  “She’s not even reacting to me touching her huge, sweaty, smelly feet.  Such concentration.  Such focus!  I have so much to learn from her.”  He said, continuing to poke and press his body against her soles.


Blushing slightly, Sanzang’s sense of pride and embarrassment conflicted with each other.  I don’t know if I care for how you worded that, Master, but I suppose since I didn’t specifically forbid you from trying to break my concentration, I can allow you to continue.  Still, do my feet really smell that much?  Maybe I should have showered before this.  Her mind wandering, whether Ritsuka realized it himself or not, more so than his actions, his words had succeeded in interrupting the inner calm of the Buddhist monk.


As she attempted to subtly assess how much potent her body odor had become without her realizing it, she likewise was unable to monitor the movement of the young Japanese Mage as he wandered her gigantic form.  That is until something brushed against a sensitive spot on her inner thigh close to her groin.  Not expecting such stimulation, her body twitched a Ritsuka’s touch, but she was successfully able to silence a moan of pleasure that was forming in her throat.


Alright, touching my feet is one thing, but Master should know that he can’t just–  Unconcerned with how she smelled, Sanzang returned her focus to the shrunken young man crawling around on her body as he was drawn to her delicate flower.  While her posture had her legs spread apart, opening her soft petals and releasing its alluring aroma, the sheet of linen covering it should have hidden it from view.  However, most of her skimpy bottoms were still bunched up in her folds, leaving much of the intimate flesh exposed.


And like a bee drawn in by the sweet allure of a flower’s nectar, so too was Ritsuka pulled towards the massive feminine sex.  “Wow…  Shishō’s even able to block out something like that?  Just what I’d expect from someone so enlightened.  B-But surely she’ll notice something like this, right?  As her disciple, it’s my duty to test and see just how profound her concentration is.  Surely, a first-rate shishō wouldn’t even be bothered by something so small crawling into her clothes.  Right, Shishō?”


There was no question of what she needed to do.  The other Heroic Spirits had corrupted her handsome disciple so much, she needed to set him straight and stop him now before he got too carried away…  And yet, if she did anything right now, if she failed to prove to him that she could mediate for one thousand and eighty minutes without allowing herself to become distracted, she’d lose something else in return.  Om Ami Dewa Hrih.  I can endure this.  Surely, this is just another trial from the Buddha I must overcome.  This body is just a vessel, and letting M-Master touch it for a bit is of no consequence.  Not if, after, I am able to guide him properly.  She thought as his faint breath rolled over her exposed skin.  I just need to focus on clearing my mind.  I cannot let Master’s ploy to disturb my concentra–!  Steeling her mind to endure the coming trial, the proud Caster was expecting more poking and tickling from the tiny young man.  Instead, he pulled the bunched-up fabric free of her womanhood’s grip and crawled into her clothes himself.  M-M-Master?!




Drawing deeper and deeper breaths of Sanzang's thick scent, Ritsuka followed his nose to the strongest source of intoxicating fragrance, her crotch.  With a large percentage of her vulva still exposed and beads of sweat rolling down her body, her skin had a healthy plumpness and glow that begged to be touched and caressed.


She’s so soft, and I can barely breathe with so much of her sweat and body odor filling the air.  Poking at and massaging the smooth flesh wasn’t enough to sate his curiosity or appease his lust.  She’ll probably get mad at me a bit for this, but I can’t afford to spend a full week in here with her like this.  Once I get her to react to me, maybe I can convince her to let me go.  Leaning in as close as he could to the deep crevice swallowing the dark purple fabric in front of him, the dark-haired young man inhaled as deeply as he could.  Filling his lung to capacity with air laced with the Chinese beauty’s scent, he savored it before exhaling and licking his lips.  “Wow…  Shishō’s even able to block out something like that?  Just what I’d expect from someone so enlightened.  B-But surely she’ll notice something like this, right?  As her disciple, it’s my duty to test and see just how profound her concentration is.  Surely, a first-rate shishō wouldn’t even be bothered by something so small crawling into her clothes.  Right, Shishō?”


Waiting for only a brief moment to see if she’d move to stop him, Ritsuka grabbed the hem of her bottoms and pulled to free them for the grip her womanhood had on them.  Thankfully, she hadn’t made him so small as to make the task too difficult, though when the material came loose, he did end up losing his grip and falling back.


And yet, Sanzang’s body didn’t even flinch as she remained focused solely on meditation.


R-Really, Shishō?  You’re just going to ignore that?  Getting up, Ritsuka looked up at the gigantic, toned body, sitting motionless like a mountain.  Well then, let’s see if you can keep your cool if I do this!


Pulling on the gold-colored trim of her bottoms, Ritsuka unhesitatingly created a gap and crawled into the larger woman’s clothing.  Unlike outside the light fabric, the heat, humidity, and odor of Sanzang had no way of spreading out around him, instead having to saturate him now as an obstacle before filtering through her clothes.  The saltiness of her sweat and the sweet flavor of her nectar mixed together and coated his face as he pulled himself fully inside of her clothes and lined his body up with her delicate flower.


Mmmm!  No wonder so many monsters wanted to eat Shishō during her journey.  Like filtered spring water, her pussy has a pure, clean flavor that flows gently over my tongue!  Ritsuka thought, burying his face in the plump folds and licking the soft, slick flesh protected within.  Shishō, if you don’t try to stop me, I’m going to gorge myself on your heavenly nectar until I’m completely satisfied.  Pulling himself deeper into her accepting folds, Ritsuka probed for more profound and potent concentration of the Caster’s juices, causing his surrounding to slowly heat up.


And yet, there were no erratic twitching or other signs of movement from the brown-haired monk.  Like how a monk’s body will involuntarily react to the stimulation and changes of the world around them while they meditate, her body registered his actions and reacted in kind, but he hadn’t broken her focus.


After several minutes of wiggling, tickling, and licking her stiffened love button, Ritsuka hadn’t gotten Sanzang to address his highly inappropriate actions.  She’s really going to ignore me for eighteen hours?  Well, let's see if she can ignore this…  Squirming lower and spreading her heated folds, he exposed the pulsating entrance that led deeper into her body.  Smirking, the dark-haired Magus licked his lips in anticipation, leaning in to sample directly from Sanzang’s more divine place.  Though, try to hold out for as long as you can, Shishō.  At least until I’ve had my fill since I doubt I’ll ever get a chance to do something like this again.  He thought as he followed his burning lust and greedy tongue, pulling himself deeper into the tight tunnel dripping with honey-like fluids.


Shrunken though he may be, he was still large enough to have little mobility afforded to him in the virtuous Caster’s sex.  The sweltering heat radiating from the powerful, dripping walls was reminiscent of the time she had dragged him into a sauna to train, though the calming scent of cedar wasn’t nearly as appealing as the heady scent of her arousal.  Unconcerned with the lecture and disciplinary actions that would be awaiting him when he emerged, Ritsuka was more concerned with making the most of his limited time in paradise.


Ahh~ this must be what Nirvana is like.  It’s a bit tricky to breathe, but I’m in no real danger thanks to Shishō’s protection.  Nibbling at the delicious flesh, the hormone-driven young man allowed the involuntary twitches and contractions of the brunette’s sex to pull him deeper, unable to resist or aid even if he wanted to.


Ever since the ‘incident’ as Da Vinci-chan liked to call it, he had indulged his other Servants in the carnal acts they had denied themselves from acting on or been denied by other Servants in some cases.  From those that weren’t shy about their desires to claim him like Anne Bonny and Mary Read, Quetzalcoatl, and Ibuki-Douji, to those that hid their perverted fantasies away like the Lancer Artorias, Carmilla, and Jeanne D’arc Alter.  However, this was an entirely new experience unlike any kind of debaucherous play he had engaged in before.  And though there were a few Servants that could have provided him with a similar experience, like Kama, Kiara, Bunyan, or Protea, he still had enough self-control to not involve the younger Heroic Spirits in his sexual exploration and self-preservation to not involve the former Beasts of Lust.  


Oh!  Didn’t Kiichi-shishō use her mallet to shrink us before?  Maybe I could get her to use it on me again after thi–!?  Contemplating his options to further explore size-based play, Ritsuka’s comfortably snug surrounding suddenly increased the pressure around him, tightening up and sucking him even deeper.  T-tight!  Shi-Shishō, I can’t move!  Shishō?  Shishō!?”  Attempting to contact his Servant telepathically, as well as wiggle to signal his discomfort, there was no response from the meditating monk, nor could he gain any leverage to even move a finger.  Can she really not feel me?!




Barely able to keep her mind from faltering, Sanzang endured as her precocious Master climbed not only into her clothes but also made his way into her womanhood.  While still chaste and lacking in personal experience in the temptations and pleasure of the flesh, riding a steed, even a divine mount such as Bailong, for seventeen long years had robbed her of the natural barrier that should have prevented him from venturing too deeply inside of her body.


Om Ami Dewa Hrih.  Om Ami Dewa Hrih.  Om Ami Dewa Hrih.  Hmnnn…  This is a bit more troublesome than I thought it would be…  Master’s moving around a lot down there and keeps getting deeper and deeper.  Though she had never experienced such a distraction before, Sanzang was able to quickly adapt.  Her goal of motivating Ritsuka to take his training seriously had backfired spectacularly, and while there was something for her to learn from this, appropriate disciplinary action would need to be administered as well.  And if he keeps that up, I don’t know if I’ll be able to focus properly.  I should pull him out right now, but I can just imagine what he’ll say if I do.  ‘I thought you could meditate under any circumstance, Shishō.  If you can’t even concentrate through something like that, can you really guide me down the proper path of the Buddha?  I think I’ll go seek guidance from Scathach-shishō or Kichii-shishō instead.’  As if I could allow that!  Her pride not allowing her to resolve the issue easily, Sanzang instead constricted the muscles in her pelvis to immobilize the young man in her excited folds.  Om Ami Dewa Hrih.  There.  I should be able to hold him there until I’ve finished.  Once the time is up, prepare yourself, Master.


With the constant distraction dealt with, the brunette’s lips curled into a faint, serene smile as she refocused her mind, emptying it of worldly thoughts, and contemplated how best to teach her mischievous disciple the error of his was.



Eighteen Hours Later


Stretching and standing up once the agreed-upon amount of time had passed, Sanzang beamed a smile of self-accomplishment and victory as she looked down at her lower abdomen and rubbed over where she could feel Ritsuka’s tiny body.  “There, one thousand and eighty minutes of uninterrupted meditation.  Now, my troublesome little disciple, are you ready to focus on your training seriously?”  She asked, communicating with him through the telepathic bond shared between Masters and their Servants.


“Y-Yes, Sh-Shishō.  I’m sorry.”  He replied, exhausted and much more respectful than he had been before being trapped in her body for so long.  “I understand now that I was wrong.  Wrong to indulge in illicit practices, wrong to stray from the path of enlightenment, wrong to defy you, and most of all, wrong to try to test you like this.”  As much as he seemed to enjoy himself in the beginning, and for as much as he strained to escape from her for the first few hours, both erroneous behaviors were utterly drained from him before too long.  Though she hadn’t even meant it as such, keeping him in her sex was a better punishment than she could have imagined.  “I’ll focus seriously.  I’ll listen to you and follow your guidance.  So please, just let me out.”


“Well, it does sound like you’ve properly reflected on your actions, so I’m willing to forgive you, Master, but you understand that you still need to be punished for your actions, right?”  Softening her tone, Sanzang pulled down her tight-fitting bottoms that were now soaked through in her nectar a bit.


There was a slight delay in his response, but with a delightful bit of movement that caused her crotch to twitch in delight, Ritsuka nodded his head.  “Yes, Shishō.”


“Good!  Then, I’ll leave you where you are for one hundred and eight hours as penance.”


“Yes, Shish– wait, what?”


“Hm?  Did you not understand?  I’m confining you to my vagina for one hundred and eight hours as punishment for crawling in there without my permission.”  She said again playfully, manifesting a paper seal and placing it over her warm folds.  “Normally, I’d tell you to reflect on your actions and understand what you did wrong, but you seem to have already done that.  So instead, feel free to meditate while you’re in there.  I’m sure you’ll be able to better sense the energy of the universe, as well as the path of enlightenment, more profoundly inside of my vessel.  And I’ll be able to monitor you even better like this!”


“B-But Shishō, i-isn’t this inappropriate?  You should get me out first and then I can–”


“It is only inappropriate if this was solely for one or both of our pleasures.  This is training, and rather effective training at that.  Just look at how compliant you’ve become after a mere eighteen hours.”  She said, cutting him off as she pulled up her bottoms and laying on his bed.  “Of course, if you’d rather spend the time trying to get out on your own, I’ll just have to hold you still again.  But I believe going forward, this will be the best method for your training, my tiny Master.”  Rubbing the seal to make sure it was flush against her flesh and conforming to the contours of her womanhood, Sanzang blushed as her fingers sank into her folds.  Ahn~  But I’ll have to be careful not to stray from the proper path myself…


Already having his fill of staying in her dark, wet, tight sex, Ritsuka squirmed in protest, attempting to push himself toward her entrance.  “Shishō, please, let me out.  I promise I’ll behave!  I can’t stay in here for that lon–hnggh!  Sh-Shishō?”


Clenching her vaginal muscle again, negating the minute amount of progress he made out of her sex and pulling him even deeper, Sanzang held him tightly for a few seconds before relaxing.  “Calm down, Master.  It’s alright.  Shishō is here for you.  Now, not listening to me is what got you in there to begin with.  Do you think not listening now will get you out?  I think having to spend a hundred and eight days in my– oops, silly me, I meant hours, one hundred and eight hours in my body isn’t so long, right?  Especially since you can’t get out on your own.”  And with that one ‘accidental’ Freudian slip, the beautiful Caster managed to cow the shrunken, powerless Magus into compliance.  And since she was already diverting the Mana that would refill his Command Seals to her instead, he wasn’t about to gain the means to defy her until they came out of secluded meditation.


“Y-Yes, Shishō…”


“Good.  Now, I’m going to take a little nap while you continue your training.  Please refrain from waking me up, alright?”  Cuddling up to his pillow, Sanzang got comfortable on her Master’s bed, affectionately rubbing her lower belly again.  “But when I wake up, I’ll make sure you stretch so your body doesn’t get too stiff.”


“Yes, Shishō.”


Smiling to herself, the devout Buddhist felt a pang of guilt over what she was doing.  Even if she never intended for the circumstances to come about like this, she was still taking advantage of it to get her way.  Sorry, Master, but I know this is for your own good.  While I can’t say this was what the Buddha had in mind, for things to end up like this must have certainly required his guidance, I’m sure of that much.  Just trust in your number one Shishō, and trust in the Buddha.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282