- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Art by: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/96683449



I could never look at these abominations seriously, that was until I had to. Until I received a once in a lifetime opportunity, the chance to serve as a maid for a prestigious family. With great pay and benefits, there was only one thing that irked me… the halls were teeming with tinies. It was revolting. Why was nobody taking offence of their presence? Why was it seen as taboo when I crunched them underfoot the same way one would a bug or spider?


As a proponent for equality, I never discriminated between either, and despite the risks it entailed, I simply didn’t care. Nobody was going to stop me from ridding the world of tinies, of leaving my mark and doing my part. And it seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so had found me. As lunch break came around and I took a stroll through the mansion’s extensive gardens a sickening sight almost eluded me. Thankfully I was perceptive enough to witness a heinous act with the corner of my eye. I was able to see a group of tinies drinking water from a nearby fountain.

Trespassing, robbery, terrible crimes that paled in comparison to the fact they were borned crooked. They didn’t seem to notice me as I made my way over to them. They were blissfully unaware of the danger that loomed, filling containers with water, drinking from their palms, even splashing and playing around… eww. It was almost risible how uncivilised they were, thankfully god was working through me today, for I was going to act in his stead and smite these runts.


As the clicking of my heels grew near, they jumped the moment they noticed my presence. A look at my miffed expression made them all step back in uncertainty. They all froze in place even as I towered over them, a pin drop silence suddenly painting the atmosphere. They didn’t know what to expect. They could only see the disdain on my face, and I wouldn’t spare a word for a pipsqueak. They would however soon enough realise just how fucked they were.


With an unnatural calmness and peace of mind, my apathetic gaze never failed to keep them in sight, even as I dug a hand in my pockets. As I rummaged around and pulled out a half-smoked cigar and lighter. I clasped it firmly between my lips, and gave birth to a scrawny flame, igniting it with a huff. I continued inhaling however, expanding my lungs to the fullest, inviting as much smoke as I could  harbour, before crouching down over the group. With a smirk blossoming my face, I puffed it all in their face, a deep, tarry smoke enveloping their forms, almost hiding the spectacle in its thickness.


From their small stature, it seemed the nicotine was highly poisonous, at least that’s what their coughing fit would suggest. The way a whiff was all it took for them to collapse onto the ground and grasp their chest tightly. So I made sure they would never share the same privilege as I, that they would never taste the air again. Instead, I kept on blowing wave after wave, never relenting for a second, basking in their distress. I’m sure the smoke must have smouldered them from the inside out. That every breath they took not only smothered them further, but reignited an insidious burn, ravishing their airways, filling it with ash.


 If you peel away just how abhorrent they were, you could even call the show they put up adorable. The pitch of their cries as they tried to plead their way out. Their pathetic limbs extended forward as if I gave a damn. Those who tried to crawl away, as if they could ever hope to make any significant distance. As if they even had the vigour needed to escape.


Although my onslaught flushed out the redness from their cheeks, leaving them as pale and limp mess, none of them had kicked the bucket. It was so anticlimactic I wanted to fall asleep. I didn’t plan on wasting 5 minutes of my life for nothing, so I just had to hope they fared better as an ashtray. Having gripped the cigar butt properly, I teasingly loomed it over their slumped bodies, circling around playfully, pretending like I didn’t already have the cruellest intention at heart.


So one ugly pig at a time, I twisted the remains of my favourite vice over them, trying to exhaust it without success. Their flesh would give in before the spark would. The only thing they succeeded in is covering themselves in ashes and cinders, in scalding themselves alive, and making me snicker in turn. Disappointed that even after grinding it across every, single, one of them I still had a burnt light in my hand, that not even smudging them all over found any purchase. I simply chose the old fashioned route. Dropping the trash alongside its peers, I raised my heel clad shoe over the crowd, and brought it down unsympathetically.

Stamping repeatedly, making sure I don’t miss a single one, ensuring the satisfaction of hearing their bones creak doesn’t elude me. It felt and sounded just like fresh autumn leaves, euphorically snapping and breaking beneath every step. The fact they also pop like a cute little grape, leaving behind a stain to be reminded later on of your work is just the cherry on top.


Satisfied with my work, I try heading back inside the lofty manor, only to turn on my heel as I hear a panicked shriek. As I hear the voice of another begging for my attention. It was a tiny who stumbled upon the gorey scene I just laid out. He tried to hide the moment he realised his foolishness. To make himself one with a bush in hopes to evade my glance. As if…


 He offered no resistance as my fingers plucked him up from the ground disgusted, his thrashing, loud bangs and whatnot being too paltry to even be recognised. So I soared him up to my eyes, my cold glare piercing his very soul as I found fault in his existence. My contempt radiating as I added disgusted.


“You really are fucking stupid, aren’t you?”

Digging around for the lighter I previously tucked away, I fiddled it between my fingers in a jest, finally bringing it before the perched bug. The moment he realised what I had in mind the ubiquitous wailing ensued, the “I’ll do anything please spare me” they all say as if it amounts to anything. It just made it better the moment I gave birth to a flame, bringing it in contact with his rags who caught on fire. I loved the way he tried to put it out, patting himself frantically, screaming and panicking as the scorching embrace wouldn’t falter.


But just like before, reality is cruel. His clothing exhausted itself way too quickly, leaving a barely burnt mongrel still in my sight. The suffering he felt was unbecomingly mild, so I brought the lighter to his face this time, my fingertip playfully shuffling back and forth, teasing to melt his face off at the simplest of clicks. 


I was always one to break the mould however, so instead of just roasting him like a piece of meat, I decided to offer a more humane way out. I decided to just let the fuel from the lighter drown him, as the gas seeped into his offices, going to town on his insides. As a wave of more and more acrid fumes drowned the now squealing tiny, leaving him breathless. Once his body was filled throughout, now I finally permitted a spark to come forth, a blazing explosion happening in real time.


He lit up like a firework in my hand, the sudden glitter causing me to drop him accidentally. Luckily for him, he fell right into the fountain, not only exhausting himself, but also cushioning his fall. Curious if he was still kicking, I fished him out, laying him on the ground.


He was burnt to a crisp. His flesh turned tarry, peeling painfully, adorned by blood. Despite it all, he was still twitching, still bound by flesh for me to torment. Chuckling in delight that I still got to play with my food, I slipped one of my feet out, my toes wiggling excitedly, expressing their joy for freedom. More importantly, enjoying the cool air passing through the stocking, waning away some of the heat and soreness they harboured.


Pinning the roasted mutt under my sole, I mercifully chose not to crush him, merely to explore his body, to splash around the sweat and musk from my feet across his face. With every ounce of pressure, every movement, every shuffle, a rancid liquid oozed from the hosiery, showering the maimed man in a vile concoction which cooked for days inside my overworn pumps.


“Yuck! I can smell them from here!”


Growing tired of slathering vile shit all over, I didn’t find the kindness within me to snuff him out yet . Instead I simply picked  him up yet again, and tossed him into my fuming footwear. Being no rookie, I tilted the pair forward, ensuring he doesn’t find solace in death instantly. Ensuring that as I slipped my cute puppies back in, my toes reigned over his body, trapping it between their crevices, and not crushing him in an instant under my rough heel. This way he gets to live some more, to huff more stench in, to drink the vile liquid I constantly produced so as to not drown, a perfect existence for a tiny really.


I’m not sure nor do I care what happened to him at that point. Whether he continued living on as a speck for weeks, or simply burst open the moment I took a step… either way he was now one with the lint. I did however concern myself with my growling stomach, smoking always made me have a bowel movement. So I rushed back inside, dashing to a toilet while still trying to keep up my grace. I was a maid after all, poise was paramount when you represented someone greater.


The only thing in existence that could have even made me halt my advance unbelievably came forth. Another fucking tiny.. Perfect.  I scooped her and curled her tightly in my fist, keeping her for later as the perfect toy to keep me company. My tight grip only lessened the moment I sat down in the restroom, relieving myself, at the same time staring at the frightened woman all balled up in my palms.


“Ah come on… don’t be shy, I won’t hurt you much”


At least she was aware enough to shiver. You can’t really play with someone all rolled up however, so with a prod I shoved her on her back, resting my finger triumphantly on her chest. Unfettered by the diarrhoea I was passing, I playfully rubbed my finger back and forth, travelling from neck to belly. What started out as a soothing caress however soon turned sour as I slowly amped to pressure. Grating her in, my finger sank into her skin and demanded a smooth path, bending any bones, flattening any resistance it found in its path.


Her ribcage was the first to challenge me, my fingertip making quick work of it of course, crumbling painfully into little pieces, each twist of my finger surely sending waves of pain as the bones are somehow cracked into even smaller bits. After smoothing out the torso, ensuring the canvas was ready for carving, my fingernail chimed in, scratching lightly across.


Her sobs reassured me that my sight was true, reassured me to keep it up and plunge my sharp claws into her skin. Just like cutting through butter, blood gushed out from the lacerations I drew effortlessly, as I carved my initial into her chest for no reason other than I felt like it. 


“Oh, shut the fuck up!”

The constant yelling and sobbing got to my nerves however, so I shifted my attention towards its source, towards her hideous face. Pressing my finger repeatedly into her head, I battered the little fucker’s skull in untill her tongue stopped bellowing. I didn’t wince or relent regardless in how many different places I broke her nose, or whether her teeth came out. The new look suited her better anyway.


After finally getting the taciturnity I longed for, I realised the deed was done, that I finished passing my soft logs. I also realised, what better way to wipe than with your cute little buddy. So I spread my rear wide, and shove the fucker in the depths of my ass. Taking hold of my cheeks, I fold and shift them around, feeling the pulpy expenses trap the woman inside. Feeling her limbs pop and crumble, turning into empty husks between my playful jiggles.


Breaking a piece of tissue, I dig her out, alongside any other poop I wipe, throwing her in the toilet like the waste of oxygen she is. I didn’t even bother flushing the toilet,  just letting her lament her existence.  Whether she passed out from the smell, drowned in shit, or bled to death… they are all fitting ends.

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed the story, you can also find me on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/karpazan