[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Genetic Engineering was a massive technological leap forward for humanity, but it also fundamentally changed what it meant to be a human. Now there was a caste system in place, with self proclaimed Goddesses at the top. These Goddesses not only have enhanced beauty, strength, and intellect, but they can live for thousands of years under the right conditions. At the very bottom are the tinies, created specifically to be toys and tools of the Goddesses, even the best ones are seen as disposable.

When a Tiny is created, they undergo a training process to help them satisfy any desire imaginable. From simple slaves to abuse, bugs to crush, and even objects of affection, they undergo rigorous physical and mental conditioning, although this doesn't always go right. Sometimes a tiny fails at some point in their training and is deemed lost. Their price is reduced and they are sent to the bargain section of a store, hoping to be sold. They have one week to be sold, if not, the store workers will get to pick the tiny's fate.

Mark is one such reject, he was sent to the Bargain section simply because he was more interested in tiny women than the Goddesses. Now he waits for his time to run out, hoping one of the workers will take mercy on him. Little does he know that he is about to have a run in with a legendary Goddess who will give him a chance to spend the rest of his life in paradise, although to get there, he must pass her tests and avoid a horrible death...


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2425 Read: 1714
Published: July 22 2023 Updated: July 22 2023
Story Notes:
I will be working on this story when I have the time, feedback is always encouraged!

1. Chapter 1: Another Moring at the Store by Goddess Kelly Smith [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2425 words)