- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I will be working on this story when I have the time, feedback is always encouraged!
Mark was awoken at 8AM sharp. Each day started the same way, the lights of the store came on and the sound of the shutter opening reverberated through the entire shop. Due to the dimensions of his container, Mark was curled up on the floor, using his arms as pillows. Knowing that sleep was no longer an option, he rubbed his eyes as he sat up. Mark did his usual morning stretches before even bothering to open his eyes, trying to get rid of the aches and pains of sleeping on a hard floor. Finally Mark opened his eyes and looked around. First he looks down, he is naked, like all the other bargain tinies, but he is also a little thin, from the bargain diet. Then he turns his attention to his surroundings.

Marks container was the most basic and barebones one that the store had. The container is 10 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 8 inches tall. It was clear plastic on all sides, with a basic lid on top. The lid wasn’t clear, instead being more of an off-white color. The lid is latched in place, has small slits to let air in, and has a hatch to drop food in. The lid prevents Mark from seeing up above, and while the bottom is clear, the shelf stops him from seeing what’s below him. In the back corner of his container, there was a small toilet sink combo that was hooked up to the water supply, making sure he didn’t dirty up his container and didn’t dehydrate. The back wall of his container has a picture of blue skies and grassy fields taped on, the shining sun even has a smiley face, but the picture is torn in several places. On the front of the container there are a few more papers taped on, along with a dial. Mark was actually taught to read, and it was one of the few things he had to pass the time, so he read the information written on his container.

Name: Mark
Age: 18
Training: Slave(Worship+Feet)
Defect: Prefers Tiny Women over Goddesses
Price: $1

The information on the paper was all true, while he loves goddesses and being played with, he always feels closer to his shrunken counterparts over the giant women that decide his fate. As for the dial, it was set to 3, which is how many days he has left. Each bargain aisle container has a dial that is set to 6 when a tiny is placed inside and each day it goes down until it gets to 0. At the end of the work day, the staff take all the zero day tinies and decide what to do with them. Some are taken home, most are killed, but space is made for the new rejects.

Mark now stands up to do a few more stretches. Because his container is on the top shelf, he can see out to the front of the store, where the entrance, register, and premium tinies are. While most of the workers are finishing up their opening routine, one worker is feeding the premium tinies. He can see the massive glass tank that they inhabit, there’s a bunch of small huts that each one calls home, all of them beside a lake with clear water, as well as countless activities to do. At first Mark was jealous of his counterparts, especially when his life was so dull and tedious, but he’s come to terms with it. At least he only has to wait for a few more days, hopefully one of the girls will decide to keep him. Seeing that his breakfast was still a while away, he decided to check up on his immediate neighbors.

The aisle is full of containers similar to his, so he saw everyone around him. First he looked to his left, where a very pale, black haired girl was lying on the ground. She wasn’t asleep, he could see her eyes were open, she just didn’t want to get up. Her eyes met his for a moment before going back to the floor. Mark then looked up at her container's information.

Name: Raven
Age: 19
Training: Slave(Worship) Style(Goth)
Defect: Personality too Extreme(Nihilist)
Price: $2

Looking over at her dial, it was currently sitting at 2. She was put here a day before he was. He gave her one last look over, she was pretty and had a nice body, but she wanted to stay on the ground. Then Mark felt like there was someone watching him intensely, knowing who it was, he turned around to face his other neighbor.

As soon as Mark turned around, he was met with a scowling face. His other neighbor was a little shorter than him, as well as younger, but that didn’t curb her attitude in any way. After a moment of looking at one another, the girl flips him off and he does the same. She then raises her foot and presses it against the wall of her tank. While all Mark can hear is her muffled voice, he can make out from her lips that she’s calling him a bitch and telling him to lick her foot. Mark just blows her off and she stomps her foot in response. Not wanting to deal with her, he looks up at her info.

Name: Mindy
Age: 16
Training: Bratty Stress Toy
Defect: Believes she’s Equal to a Goddess
Price: $5

Mindy is the most expensive bargain tiny he’s ever seen, probably because her defect would make her more valuable as a stress toy. Her dial is at 5, a relatively new addition to the aisle, she single handedly made Mark look forward to his dial reaching zero in the span of a day. Although now since he was ignoring her, the aggressive Asian moved to torment her other neighbor instead.

Mark then moved to the front of his container, wanting to get a look at his neighbors across the aisle. First he set his eyes on the one tiny that has helps him get through this week of tedious hell. She was very beautiful, almost always wearing a smile and had a gorgeous figure. She was too far away for him to see her eyes clearly, but she had flowing red hair. Unlike his own and his first two neighbors' info, the paper was now facing him which made it much easier to read.

Name: Cali
Age: 45
Training: Shoe Insole
Defect: Crippling Fear of Feet
Price: $3

While all the other tinies have accurate information on their tank paper, Mark was highly skeptical of this one. Firstly she did not look that old, instead looking close to Mark's age. Secondly, there was an instance where a worker took her shoe off and put it next to her container, and she moved over to the side where the shoe was. So as far as Mark was concerned, that wasn’t Cali in the container and the workers messed up and didn’t care enough to correct it. Personality, he thought she was a premium that one of the workers wanted to take home, and this was her way to avoid paying.

While Mark was pondering, the girl noticed he was looking towards her and waved to him. Pulling him out of his mind, Mark happily waves back and smiles at her. Looking over at her dial, it is sitting on 3, the same as his own. Mark has often fantasized about them finally meeting when their time runs out, hoping to at least learn her real name before facing his fate.

Mark then looked to his left slightly, “Cali’s” first neighbor was a guy sitting in his usual corner, masturbating. Out of all the tinies that Mark could see in this aisle, this one has the cruelest fate by far. He watches as the tiny reaches climax, rests for a few moments, then starts again. Mark quickly looks up at his info paper.

Name: Jake
Age: 20
Training: Sex Toy
Defect: Extreme Libido
Price: $2

From his time in training, Mark heard that sex toys need to satisfy and then comfort after the act is done, but since he couldn’t stop himself, he goes over and over rarely stopping. So his price dropped like a rock and he ended up here. Mark then looked at Jake’s dial, it was at 1. A few days ago, while being given food, he climaxed on a worker's finger and she moved his dial up two days. Each time they pass by, they taunt Jake about how they’ll all enjoy flushing him down the toilet and he can’t do anything but continue satisfying himself. Mark shudders as he looks away.

Finally he turns to the right a little, the final container that he can see clearly is empty with the dial set to zero. The tiny that was here yesterday was taken by the workers last night, Mark didn’t know his fate. Today a new tiny would be brought in and the dial reset to 6. With his morning observation over, Mark turned around and walked to the picture at the back of his container. He sat down in front of it and closed his eyes, he was going to wait for his breakfast to arrive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Mark sat and waited, he thought about the genetic engineering that created him, his neighbors, and the goddesses. The goddesses were normal women who used the technology to make themselves beautiful, healthy, and intelligent, not to mention extend their own lifespans to thousands of years. No expense is spared and no step overlooked, to make sure it goes perfectly every time. So the goddesses have the right to call themselves such. On the other hand, tinies are meant to be toys, pets, and tools, disposable if required. Because of this no one cares enough to double check and defective tinies are created. They also have no rights and can be killed of however the giantess wishes. It wasn’t even the power gap that annoyed him, it was simply the lack of care. Mark didn’t have much longer to ponder this as his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of sneakers on the tile floor brought him to the real world.

Mark opened his eyes and turned around to see one of the workers making her way up the aisle with a bag of nutricubes. While the regular tinies got regular food and the premium tinies got day old leftovers, the bargain tinies had to stick with the bottom shelf sustenance. As the worker gave every tiny a nutricube, she also moved their dial forward by one day. Mark stands up and walks closer to the center of the container so he can get his breakfast.

Soon enough the worker comes into frame, but Mark can’t see her face, she’s facing the other side of the aisle. She immediately turns Jake's dial to zero before leaning in close to his container.

“Today is the big day! Aren’t you excited?” The worker says in a cocky tone, all Jake can do is continue to play with himself as he listens. “You know, I was thinking about crushing your needy little bits with my teeth just to see if that cures you, but then you’d be worthless as a sexy toy!” The worker laughs at her own statement. “I really hope that you like water, because…” she pauses to think for a moment. “All of us will be there for your royal flush.” Mark just shakes his head. “I’ll think of something better by the end of today, here’s your final meal. Eat up so you can scream and struggle as you go down, make it fun for us.”

The worker then crushes the cube between her fingers and sprinkles the inside of his container. Jake pathetically crawls out of his corner to lick it up. The worker then turned around and Mark recognized her. Outside of her casual wear, she had an apron with the store’s name on it. The name tag on the apron read “May” the same girl that Jake finished on. It seems that May still hasn’t forgiven him for the incident. While physical May looked like she was Mindy’s age, she was deep in the second century of her life and while impossibly long lived for a tiny, is still young for a goddess.

May didn’t really care about the other tinies, she simply gave them their food and turned their dial. Once Mark got his food, he took it and went to the sink in the corner. Naturally they didn’t even get the flavored nutricubes, instead getting the “original flavor” that tastes like cardboard. Mark turned the sink on to help down his meal, after a few bites he heard May cackling to herself.

Turning his head, Mark saw that May was now standing over the empty container. The container had received its newest inhabitant, while she blocked most of his view, Mark could tell that the tiny was on his knees begging. May took the nutricube and crushed half of it.

“Begging for more?” May asked sarcastically. “Well now you’ll only get half! Look at you, all flabby and gross instead of round and plump like you should be. Listen, if you lose some weight before your week is up, I might consider taking you home as an insole.” May Tossed the intact half into the container and wiped her fingers on the apron before moving on, laughing to herself more. Mark would see who his new neighbor is later, right now he was hungry and needed to eat.

After choking down the last of his meal, Mark made his way to the front of the container to see who the new guy was. Looking at the dial first, it was set to six, he had a week ahead of him. Next he looked over at the tiny’s information.

Name: Eric
Age: 17
Training: Filling Snack
Defect: Aesthetically Unappealing(Fat)
Price: $1

Mark then looked at Eric, seeing that he did in fact look the way that May described him. He had finished his half cube and was now sitting in the corner sulking, he would have a hard week ahead of him. With nothing better to do, Mark sat down and waited.
Chapter End Notes:
The lovely hostess will be making her debut in the next chapter. Edit made to fix a mistake.