- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Enjoy reading about my wonderful afternoon! 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just some Modern-Day Witches~ 

An Afternoon in your mouth, written by slogro.


The faint heartbeat ever-present. The forceful wintergreen aroma, less oppressive now that I've gotten used to it. Heavy humidity hanging in the air. Myself and every surface around me drenched in saliva. The warm soft moving ground my feet find themselves upon. Complete and utter darkness except for the occasional times the cave opens a smidgen, letting some of the outside world in. That's okay though, a sheen of teal glow across my eyes I can see just fine even in pitch dark. White smooth boulders make a half circle, with soft slick skin surrounding them. The walls stretch and move. Occasionally, I am accompanied by gale-force winds and noises emanating from deeper within this cavern. Without warning, I am lifted up and pressed against the domed ceiling with quite a bit of pressure. The muscle relaxes back to its original position. Naked and laying down now, I'm lowered to a resting position again. All of that, because you had swallowed. This... This is my playground for the next few hours.


A new fragrance has entered the air. It appears you have reapplied your sour green apple lip gloss. I rise to my feet, and can tell you are about to have a conversation. I sprint to the tip of your tongue as fast as my little legs will take me. Almost slipping on taste buds and other patches of slippery skin, your mouth opens just a little bit. Only getting a couple words out you have to close your mouth once more. I have gotten to a position where I could easily have been seen with a careful eye. If a tongue could be annoyed it certainly would do what you did. It pushes me to the side and then buries me underneath surrounding me in large bubbles and a puddle of saliva. You continue your conversation while I wiggle out from underneath. You can't be rid of me that easily. Finally free, I climb over and get on the other side of your molars. The massive tongue comes hunting for me. I try to stay pressed against them enough that you can't scoop me so fast. But with a careful bit of strength, you push me into your cheek. Lifting me up before curling back and pinning me under your tongue again. Damn, you're good... You must be practicing with gummy bears again. I take a few moments to appreciate my situation. I caress and kiss your magnificent tongue holding me in place. Meanwhile, I will think of more evil ways I can torment you. All while following our rules of course.


The rules for this little... Ha! That's a pun... Anyway, the rules of this little game are quite simple. One, try your best to be safe. Obviously, it's pretty easy for the giantess to harm the tiny, so we tried to mitigate that the best we can. A healthy amount of mindfulness of where they are. And of course, a great deal of responsibility lies on the passenger. It's a good idea to keep limbs, really your whole body, away from where teeth could come together. Don't get me wrong, nibbles are wonderful, just not at that scale. And avoid getting too close to the back. That slope can sneak up on you. It is way too easy to fall into that dark gaping void. We don't want to have to deal with that mess... Again. Two, like no duh, we have to keep this little trick a secret... I need to stop saying that pun... Nobody can see whoever is small. This is mainly the responsibility of whoever is still normal size. Keeping track of where the little one is, making sure not to reveal them if you start talking. I almost had a problem with this. One time I kept yawning extensively at that boring story are friend tells over and over again. Certainly freaked me out until I realized nobody was paying attention to me. Somehow others still found the boring tale amusing. Number three really shouldn't exist but whatever, rule of three and all that... The tiny is prohibited from making their presence known. The whole point of this is the fun and teasing that we do, but sometimes we can get carried away. We can't crawl out of the other's mouth or playfully try to keep whoever's mouth open by normal or magical means. We can't make shouts, talk too loud, or other noises. All of the moaning we always do... is probably why this got its own separate rule. No Emitting lights, smoke, or other things not meant to come out of your luscious lips. You walked an awfully fine line one time you thought it would be cute to smoke a joint in me. My breath dispersed it well enough but I was just mad there wasn't enough vapor for me to get a little elevated.


Your lips part but the rest of you isn't moving yet. Which means you're not about to speak, but I have a feeling I know what's happening. And my suspicions are confirmed as a plastic pipeline joins me in this cave. My ears pop at a sudden decrease in pressure around me. And a macchiato geyser erupts into the space. Completely filling the cavern with the iced coffee beverage I'm tossed about by the ocean-level currents. And me without my swimsuit. The cold is such a contrast to everything else, I find my body tingling and shivering. Playing chipmunk you once again stash me in your cheek and begin drinking your afternoon delight. I take a few gulps for myself, You don't mind sharing of course. This process repeats itself several times before you pause for a moment. I can tell your head is tilting downward as I slide forward finding myself landing on a tooth. That wonderful tongue slides over and out and brings back with it an avalanche of whipped cream. I am immediately immersed in the sweet foam. You press me against the roof of your mouth as saliva loosens the mixture and gulps it down. Just the first of many treats we will both get to indulge in today. God my hair feels gross all coffee and sticky... With a flick of my wrist, my brown hair poofs completely dry. Then upon falling back onto my wet plush bed, it doesn't stay that way. Everything is quiet for a while but I hear echoes louder than normal conversation outside. And you haven't moved for quite a while. Must be movie time. Making my way forward I hit the inside of your lip a few times, signaling to let me take a peek if it's safe. It's fairly dark when this colossal door opens. Indeed our friends have dragged us to yet another superhero movie. Honestly, I'm much happier I get to spend such quality time with you than have to pretend to enjoy another one of these movies. And I mean I do for a little while, so thrilled that I obviously have the best seat in the house.


Before I can even finish the thought it's not like you to see a movie without a snack, the next treat arrives. Humongous multicolored candy chocolates join me in my home. Immediately the colors begin to smear and run across the surfaces of your mouth, staining your saliva. With incredible precision, you bring them over to a spot under your tongue, where you can dissolve and melt them slowly. I waste no time moving over to the pile of sugar. I can't wait to roll around in melted chocolate! But of course, you know I want to do this and now that pesky tongue is trying to bring me to the other side of your mouth. Wiggling the wave of skin keeps pushing me away further and further. You know, I could teleport there if I wanted to but decide to let you have your fun... I do so enjoy your teasing more than I'll ever admit. Something distracts you outside as your mouth becomes still for a while. I run over to the treasure trove and slide next to the melted mess. Plenty of oozing chocolate being brought away all of the colors mixed to a brown pallet. Finding a crack in the candies I dig out a substantial amount of chocolate for myself to indulge in.


Finally, I feel movement again when you scoop all the melted bits up and let it be still on your tongue. I finally get my wish and roll around the sticky wonderland. An occasional suck and you pull some of the extra away down and out. But it will certainly take a while for the rest of this to be gone. I let out such a content sigh. Nobody's afternoon is as good as mine is right now. Laying back in chocolate everywhere I turn to my side. Taking my hand I write a very simple message in the chocolate... 'I <3 U'... Vibrations run through me because looking up I can see your lips quiver. You know how much you mean to me, there are just not enough words in the world for me to tell you so. A little more time and heat and this batch of chocolate is done for. We indulge in this little melty ritual several more times. The air is heavy with sweetness. After a few more minutes, You clear your mouth of the remaining dissolved candy. Then of course comes your favorite part... Giving me a bath and sucking me clean like I was the very candy you definitely stole from the store. You effortlessly toss me about and I can't believe how good it feels. You're slick warm skin and taste buds rubbing all over me... It's such a wonderful massage. By the time you are finished, I find myself wanting more. Looking down between my legs I can't tell which wetness is yours... and which is mine. You definitely stirred my arousal, so it's time to play.


I decide it's time to torment you in the most fun way possible. Meandering back slightly I find the tip of your tongue. Nestling down into it I begin stroking and caressing it. I can actually feel your whole body fidget because you know exactly what I'm about to do. Forcing you between my legs I begin to pleasure myself against your slick warm softness.... indulging and feeling your taste buds rub over me, you taste my arousal. Trying to make a getaway but there's nowhere you can go. At this point trying to push me into your cheek or bury me under your tongue will probably just get me off even more. I can feel your heartbeat increase and your breathing intensify. Trying my best not to let my little moans be too loud but also force you to keep your mouth shut. Because popping more candy in now would risk revealing your little secret. Knowing how much I'm bothering you pushes me over the edge even faster. I have to force my face against your tongue or my echoes of ecstasy would probably be heard no matter what. Catching myself and recuperating in this moment I think about the options. Sure I could have maybe silenced myself, I have plenty of magical tricks to do so. I may be tiny, but my magic is not. Who cares? It was more fun this way. After all, you had your fun earlier today right when we started this game. Ahh~ such are the adventures of us modern-day witches.


Earlier today, we stand eye to eye. With a soft clink, we make a toast to today's event. Two small potion vials uncorked, one in each other's grip. Raising eyebrows our looks challenged the other to drink first. I forget who actually made the motion first but we both knock them back. Both of us get to enjoy a watermelon jolly rancher-flavored shot, but only one of us is going to shrink. That comes with the added bonus that they are not the one who has to tell our friends the other is sick and won't be joining them today. Or so they think. Finishing the last of the brew with a loud gulp we both immediately look each other up and down. You are wearing your normal gothic attire. Black tank top decorated with hearts and skulls, cute black mini skirt with fishnets flowing out of them, and into sexy boots I got you for your birthday. And of course plenty of mascara, dark lipstick, along with dusky eyeliner. Then of course there's me... Bringing the wannabe hipster vibe. Brilliant colorful tie-dye spiral t-shirt, where my tan lines come from. Incredibly short khakis showing off my volleyball player legs. Well-worn sandals, never with socks, come on now. Just enough makeup to accentuate my black thick frame librarian-style glasses. And now you wear disappointment... Because it's my clothes that suddenly become ill-fitting. I know you love it... But you had your turn last time. I'm glad I won the coin flip. You grow so fast in front of my eyes, my garments falling away. My glasses falling askew you pluck them and toss them onto the bed. Suddenly extra space between us I try to step forward. You playfully push me back with two fingers, your proportional strength is already impressive. I tried to swat them away, but my hand finds only air misjudging the speed at which I'm dwindling. Staring up at you, you're breasts break eye contact, so you lean forward. You loom over me now finding a smirk. There is no attempt to wear clothes at this point. I keep climbing up over my panties and into my bra cup as to not get buried by the mountains of fabric around me. I almost lose balance from the shaking when your knees fall around me. Now surrounded by your tall jiggling thighs, I'm treated to quite a sight. I struggle to bend back far enough to see your face. That devilish look in your eyes as you lick your lips. One hand reaching toward me the other gliding to your inner thighs. Sigh... Just as I suspected... I'm going to spend some time somewhere else before you pop me in your mouth.


Oh goody! Here comes another treat. Your mouth opens to reveal a brilliant red sucker. Wonder if it'll be strawberry cherry or fruit punch today? It migrates over to the other side of your mouth and rests being pressed into your cheek. It's crazy how I can visibly see you start salivating with its entrance. I march my way over eager to get my own couple of tastes. It is cherry! I figured... that is one of your favorites. Your tongue pushes me to the side as you bring the candy out of your mouth. Lips make a perfect seal around it and vanishes and once again I am left in darkness. I can hear some idle chit-chat outside, and in that moment where you are listening I get a terribly wicked idea. Almost as if I had an actual light bulb go off, light enters as the candy returns. You suck on it for several minutes plenty of time for me to get comfortable next to it. I push myself as hard as I can into the sticky sweetness. And after a few moments of wriggling... I am stuck to it. The same movement again as it's brought against and passed your puckered lips, they glide over the top of me effortlessly. At a slight bit of an angle, your large dark lips travel further and further from my view. I see your nose and cheeks finally your whole face and I stare directly into your eyes. They dart back and forth between the people speaking until they finally catch a glimpse of me. Pure panic. Every part of your face pops wide with worry as the sucker is brought into your mouth at incredible speed. Not breaking the rules... I didn't leave I was merely a passenger. Ooh, I bet you're going to hate me for that one. Besides if they did see we would just have to erase their memories... It's definitely not the first time that's happened.


All the times we'd have to cover our tracks. All of our friends would be absolutely furious if they knew how many times we had erased their memories. Certainly like the time they came over unannounced and we unfortunately forgot to lock the door. With a casual knock knock and then barging in they stood in the doorway looking into our home. What they would have seen in the dim glow was broken furniture, some still intact but definitely turned over or out of place. A scattering of candy wrappers and junk food boxes around showcased a questionable dinner. They may have even picked up a trace scent of perfume overpowered by sweet marijuana smoke. But of course, they didn't notice any of that. They only saw us. Me and you, locked together in passionate sex wearing nothing but candlelight. You somewhere between 12 and 16 ft tall. Me roughly 22 ft tall... Honestly, I can't remember the specifics. Only that I kept hitting my head on the ceiling and it was awfully hard to move around in the living room. But I'll certainly never forget some of the unique screams the onlookers let out. Our heads slowly turned to look at them and our glowing eyes begin burning with powerful magical intensity. One of many fun cleanups we've had to participate in.


Your footsteps are causing little earthquakes. Something I don't normally notice because of everything else that's going on. I guess it has been a little while since you've talked or I've heard anybody else talk. It does make me wonder what's about to happen next when I feel your head tilt forward as your mouth opens up. Your tongue glides out with me on it at a dangerous slope. Startled by the motion I can't even think to grab anything as I'm in freefall. With a soft wet thud, I find myself on my butt in a field of skin. I immediately catch your thumb to the side before my vision travels up into your vengeful expression. A little bit spellbound I find myself able to look past you momentarily to the other side of your hand. Everything is quite far away but we are indeed in a changing room. Of course one of the places you could bring me to dish out punishment. Before I can even refocus on your face I feel your warm breath wash over me. The sensation replaced by the midnight black of your velvety lips aggressively kissing me into your palm. Oh, the worst kind of torture... Just when I think I can't be smothered any worse an old friend shows up. Pushing me further and further into your hand I struggled to breathe. In fact, all the air is certainly has been pushed out of me in the most pleasant way possible actually. Licking and tasting I can barely squirm from this wet onslaught. Back to the kisses, I feel them pinch and pull on me as you playfully mouth my entire existence. I am certain you will bring me back into my temporary home with your tender bites. Oh, but you have other plans for me. When it is finally time to leave, your head tilts back as the mighty hand lifts me skyward. Rolling out the red carpet for my entrance, your mouth is as open as it can be. Your tongue hangs out far as the hand tilts. My diminutive scream lets you know I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of this reentrance. Little do you know the adrenaline rush is my favorite. Arms flailing and hair whipping wildly... Thud... I find myself in an open cave once more. Darkness enveloping me once again I lay sprawled out, completely out of breath... Worth it.


At this point, I'm not even entirely sure where we are in the mall. It's hard for me to tell what time it is. It's probably getting close to dinner time but I've spoiled it with too much chocolate. We always wrap up days like this before everyone goes out to eat... Obviously. I definitely got to work out with all the running around I did today. You make such a nice treadmill. Occasionally you still push me into your cheek and roll me around, especially between bits of conversation. I'm out of ideas for trying to mess with you too terribly. I'll just patiently wait and relax for a little while until you make your way back to our home. Unless... I do feel like I should up the steaks a bit. I may need to get you back for the punishment you dished out, so to speak. I do have my favorite trick. It's my obsession and I'm oh so good at it. The more I ponder about it the more it's perfect. It doesn't break the rules... Accept the normal ones of course. But why not? I could use to have some extra fun today. Oh, you are going to hate me so much for this.


I begin to focus on my wellspring of innate power. The teal glow in my eyes grows stronger until it envelopes my body. My hair slowly drifts up and away as I am immersed in this energy. Concentrating on the connection I share with you, the glow begins to swirl with purple until it is covered with an even deeper purple. I become a black light in the space. Bringing my hands together I am an epicenter of arcane prowess. In a flash, I release my ritual directly into your essence. Mouth falling open slightly, you gasp at the sudden surge of tingling sensations pouring throughout your body. Quite pleased with myself I admire my work. The cave around me... Is getting bigger. The first thing I hear is your groans of discomfort, your wardrobe becoming a prison. The sounds of relief tell me they didn't put up too much of a fight. I hear some familiar unique screams and I let out a chuckle. Your head is shaking around quite a bit, obviously looking around quite panicked. Not to worry, we'll fix this after I've had my fun. But for now, I relish in your dismay. All the curses you start saying... Not the actual ones, the boring mundane word ones, mind you. I flop backward onto my comfortable bed. Growing taste buds are beginning to roll away underneath me as your skin keeps stretching. I honestly don't know how big you're going to grow. All I know is that it's definitely the biggest I've ever made you. Such are the adventures we have~ Sometimes at the expense of others, sometimes at the expense of each other. But for now... because I can tell you are running out of room even in this large building... I laugh maniacally.





Chapter End Notes:

Links to be added later!