[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

This story is about Oran, (you) who is shrunk by Samm, a bully on the Squash Team. 


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1067 Read: 1266
Published: July 21 2023 Updated: July 21 2023
Story Notes:

Characters:

Samm - Your University Bully and Captain of the Squash Team. Blonde Short Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Fair (Very Light) Skin, Very Large Butt, Strong Thighs, and Medium Breasts. Enjoys crushing the hearts of those who she does not find popular, but rather insignificant. High Temper, and extremely psychotic.

Oran - (you)

Dannielle - Samm's best friend. Brunette, Dark Brown Eyes, Medium Skin Tone, Big Round Booty and Thighs. Medium Breasts. Finds Humor out of torture and humiliation of someone.

Meg - The stinky player of the team. Dark Green Eyes, Blonde/ Dark Highlights Curly Hair, Light Skin, Very Curvy, BBW Ass, Large Breasts. Her farts make her unladylike.

Lydia - Described as 'Toxic' by a few who have known to have gone missing in the University. Dark Curly Hair, Medium Skin, Round Ass, Big Thighs, Medium Breasts. Very popular.

Jennie - If any of the other girls on the team don't like you, she'll make you regret being born. Brunette/ Dark Highlights, Often tied in a ponytail, Tan Skin, Bubble Butt, Small but Muscular Thighs, Small Breasts. Extremely mean.

1. Chapter 1 by HeatHands [Reviews - 0] (1067 words)

Oran is new to his University. He has barely made it past the first week and is going back to get the second week over with. He feels under a lot of pressure already with his courses, and has multiple outstanding large assignments due. Oran had already developed a crush. It was Samm, in his medical sciences course.