- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Characters:

Samm - Your University Bully and Captain of the Squash Team. Blonde Short Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Fair (Very Light) Skin, Very Large Butt, Strong Thighs, and Medium Breasts. Enjoys crushing the hearts of those who she does not find popular, but rather insignificant. High Temper, and extremely psychotic.

Oran - (you)

Dannielle - Samm's best friend. Brunette, Dark Brown Eyes, Medium Skin Tone, Big Round Booty and Thighs. Medium Breasts. Finds Humor out of torture and humiliation of someone.

Meg - The stinky player of the team. Dark Green Eyes, Blonde/ Dark Highlights Curly Hair, Light Skin, Very Curvy, BBW Ass, Large Breasts. Her farts make her unladylike.

Lydia - Described as 'Toxic' by a few who have known to have gone missing in the University. Dark Curly Hair, Medium Skin, Round Ass, Big Thighs, Medium Breasts. Very popular.

Jennie - If any of the other girls on the team don't like you, she'll make you regret being born. Brunette/ Dark Highlights, Often tied in a ponytail, Tan Skin, Bubble Butt, Small but Muscular Thighs, Small Breasts. Extremely mean.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Oran is new to his University. He has barely made it past the first week and is going back to get the second week over with. He feels under a lot of pressure already with his courses, and has multiple outstanding large assignments due. Oran had already developed a crush. It was Samm, in his medical sciences course. 

You had somehow managed to get through your first week of University. The weekend was definitely not enough of a break before the next week. You're under a lot of pressure because of the amount of assignments you have due soon. Going to a new school is nerve-wracking. Maybe you could finally get your first girlfriend, or maybe even lose your virginity. You were slightly excited but mostly nervous before starting your first year. It was Monday morning, and you already have a crush. You developed a liking for Samm, who was in your medical science class. Samm was a blonde girl with a fairly large ass and muscular thighs. She turned you on so much. You just wanted her to devour you. You had been glancing at her every now and then during classes all week. You had planned on making a good first impression, however that first impression didn't go smoothly at all. On Friday, you had bumped into Samm in the middle of the hallway on the way to class. You turned to her about to speak but she sent a chill down your spine just looking into her eyes.

"Uh, Um, sorry about that. My name is Ora-"

"Next time, watch where you're going, bug!" Samm interrupted.

You felt your face turning red and you immediately walked away.


You couldn't stop thinking about what had happened over the weekend. All that time spent crushing on her and you had ruined it just in that moment. You felt that all your chances to become even just her friend were ruined. Is that all she thinks of you, a "bug"? Maybe you could apologize to her today. Samm is also the captain of the Squash Team, as you have heard. It's the end of class. You're about to walk over to Samm's desk and apologize to her.

"Hey, uh, listen, I'm really sorry about what happened on Friday, I promise it won't happen again. I wasn't paying attention to who I was about to bump into. Little did I know it was the Squash Team Captain."

"Whatever, just be careful you don't piss me off again, twerp, otherwise you're not gonna get away with it."

For whatever reason, that turned you on. "Um, well, maybe we could hang out sometime."

You couldn't believe you just said that. Your face lit up in redness. She would never hang out with someone like you. She's way too popular. All of a sudden you saw a smile appear on her face. It looked slightly evil rather than friendly, but you didn't think much of it.

"Sure! How about you come to my dorm with me." She said to your surprise.

"Um, now?" You said. "Yes 'Now'. I'm finished all my classes for the day."

You had biology class in five minutes but you thought of the possibility that maybe she's taking you to her dorm to have sex. After all, she is extremely popular, and she seems extremely confident. Losing your virginity to the Captain of the Squash Team would definitely be worth skipping class.

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'd love to!"

The eerie smile grew wider on her face. You got your stuff and followed her to her dorm.

"Come in!" She said as she opened the door.

Her dorm felt cramped and moist. It smelled horrible too, but you didn't mind it too much. You heard the door lock behind you. You felt a tight squeeze on your arm and then something push your shoulder. You've fell onto the bed. Samm is pinning onto the bed by holding your arm behind you and pressing your shoulder hard onto the bed. Your heart dropped. Samm sat on the bed, right behind where you were and laid her massive, muscular thighs beside your head.

"You ready?" She asked in a waggish tone.

She crossed her feet and you felt her thighs push up against both sides of your head. You felt her quads and hamstrings flex as she began to squeeze your head. You felt like a watermelon being compressed by the world's strongest thighs. You felt her squeeze harder and harder. Her thighs were extremely tight around your skull, like an anaconda wrapped around your head in full power. Blood began rushing to your brain. There is no way of escaping. She started squeezing tighter and tighter. You felt like your head was going to explode. It's hard to breathe. Her thighs don't smell too sweet either. You began to zone out. You thought your face would be a different shape after lets go of you. Well, if she does. You have passed out.


You opened your eyes, however you could not see anything. What was that stench? You struggled to breathe too. You began to see light as your vision came back to you. You could finally breathe again. When things became less blurry to you, you realized that Samm was on top of you. You saw her life-size ass hovering over your head.

"Take your last breath" She said before her ass plopped right back down onto your face.

Samm had you pinned onto the floor with her big bear ass on top of you. You couldn't believe what was happening. You were so horny.

"Stay still! Don't struggle."

A minute or two went by with you willingly complying and staying still until you needed air. You tapped on her ass to show that you have given in, and to let her know you need air.

"I'm not letting you get out, ass-kisser!"

You tried to squirm and push her butt off of your face so you could breathe but you couldn't. You pushed as hard as you could, but she didn't move an inch. Her ass was plunged to your face.

"Awh, does my little butt-toy need air?! Here you go!" She let out a loud  and long lasting fart right on your face and into your nostrils.

The smell was shockingly stinky. You felt your eyes move upwards uncontrollably.

"Maybe I'll show you off to the rest of the team! I'd be happy to share with my girlfriends. I'm sure they'd be thrilled to toy with you!" You were slightly turned on, but mostly worried.

"What are these girls going to do to me?" You asked yourself. You didn't know when this was going to be over, but you hoped it would be soon. Your consciousness began to fade.