- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: instant size change, feet, giant objects

Magic had always been more of toy to play with than a discipline to study for Ashley and Katie. Their experiments always led to mind-bending orgasms one way or another, and this time would be no different. What was different, however, was the element of surprise. Sure, the coven of two faced unintended consequences on a daily basis and there was sometimes a degree of intentional randomness, but nothing quite like what Ashley had in store for Katie today.


Size changing was nothing new to either of the two, bigger and smaller, always gradual. When Katie took a sip of her frozen coffee, she immediately recognized the taste of a shrinking potion. It usually had a fairly mild taste, so if she could notice it through the heavily sweetened and overpriced bean juice, she was about to get really tiny. She barely had time to set it down on the coffee table before the effects took hold. Her heart raced with anticipation; she always loved watching the room slowly expand around her as her clothes grew baggier until falling off. This time it happened in an instant. She blinked, opened her eyes, and found herself plummeting towards the glass surface of the table which gave the illusion of the ground being even further away than it was. Fortunately, durability was a factor Ashley considered in this potion, so after landing against the hard surface, she was able to brush herself off without a bump or bruise anywhere on her body. 


Katie stood up, looking around the sparsely populated landscape trying to find some reference point for how small she’d gotten. It came from above when a bead of condensation fell down the side of her drink, splashing over her with enough force to knock her down. The now cold and wet Katie stood back up and turned to see the monolith that towered above her. “I can’t be more than a quarter inch!” she squeaked, “Where the hell is Ashley?!” Distant rumbles grew louder, the ground shook more with every approaching quake. Having been pretty small before, she recognized the impact of a footstep from this perspective, but this was another level. By the time Ashley was actually in view, her thunderous footsteps knocked Katie on her ass again, something it seemed she’d be getting used to. The overhead light blinded her when she tried to look at the face of the giantess, only able to see her thick thighs jiggle with each step, spilling over her knee high stockings slightly. Standing before her, Katie could finally see her face… It wasn’t Ashley.


Raven, Ashley’s old college roommate, sat down in front of the quarter-inch-Katie, completely unaware of her presence. She looked on in stunned silence as this woman she had never formally met started sliding down her stockings and tossing them on the ground. Katie snapped out of her shock and ran up to the edge of the table to try and get her attention, but her squeaks fell on deaf ears while the TV was on drowning them out. Raven’s colossal foot slammed down against the edge of the table, resting the ball of her foot there and shaking it much more than just her footsteps. On her back again, the minuscule girl stared up at five enormous toes as Raven reached for the nail polish. OPI’s “Cave the Way,” a deep metallic bluish-purplish color that was as mesmerizing as the night sky. She started at her pinky toe and worked her way over. When she reached the big toe, she rest the front of her foot flat on the table and Katie found herself standing between her first two toes while she painted them. The narrow gap was a canyon to her. 


After applying the first coat to each foot, the process repeated. This time, Katie used the opportunity to seek the attention of the giantess again. When her line of sight landed on her big toe again, Katie jumped up and down flailing her arms, but still couldn’t break her focus. Raven took a deep breath in and started to blow on the nail polish to attempt to help it dry faster. The gust of wind immediately sent the tiny woman flying across the table and landing on the floor. Dazed from the fall, but still unharmed, she looked around at a forest of beige carpet fibers four times her height. Dizzy from the tumble she took, she had no idea what direction to even go. She was lost at sea in her own living room.