- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Vore, gore, and cruelty

In Andrew’s wake there was nothing left but collapsing rubble, burning fire, and broken bodies. Every step he took thundered throughout the city, crushing entire neighborhoods underfoot. He could feel every crunch, every bursting body unfortunate enough to be in his path as he searched for a meal. Thousands of tiny, insignificant human lives were snuffed out without a thought whenever his foot was lowered to the ground.

Far below in the direct path of the carnage, a family of six trembled and hugged each other tightly. Only the father managed to hold back sobs of despair as they overheard the giant speak to himself, the shadow of his foot eclipsing the sky and looming over them.

“The mall’s closed today,” he mused. “Maybe the gym?” His foot dropped and the family let out a scream before they suddenly became closer to each other than ever before. The smear of guts and bone was stuck to Andrew’s sole, but he could hardly feel it amidst the other debris and corpses that had become trapped on his body. His hungry eyes scanned the city before him, taking pleasure in the crowds of people frantically trying to flee. Cars ignored all sense of road safety as an F-150 barreled through a group in the road. The abject terror he instilled within the pathetic masses made Andrew feel like the god he had proclaimed himself to be. But before he could ponder his status any further, his gaze fell upon the perfect meal.

Abbott-Janine Middle School. Just thinking about the hundreds of terrified children and their powerless teachers and guardians made Andrew’s stomach rumble. If he was a god, what better sacrifice could the humans make than their young? He eagerly dropped onto all fours in order to bring his face closer to the school building, the act causing his colossal balls to demolish a cluster of skyscrapers. Observers from the ground could hear the sloshing and churning of his balls even as they were held far above.

 

 

 

 

 

Andrew heard their tiny, youthful screams and licked his lips. Though the unlucky students couldn’t see it, the sounds of fear made Andrew grow hard, his erection reaching street level and crushing several packed cars and school buses, blood seeping from the crunched husks of metal.

His titanic maw opened, revealing the giant’s huge teeth, chunks of former meals still stuck between them. Finally, he tossed the morsels into his mouth, hundreds of students and teachers trapped within the dark cavern. Andrew decided to toy with them – battering and bruising some with his tongue, flattening them into paste on the roof of his mouth. Several kids had gotten trapped in saliva and drowned.

Then, when at last he had decided to stop tormenting his food, the chewing began. The volume and desperation of the children’s screams increased tenfold as the gigantic, razor-sharp teeth crashed down upon them, shredding the next generation of humans into nothing more than meat to be digested. The anguished wails of the children were cut short by the sound of gore and viscera being ripped apart, giving Andrew a pleasant, salty taste in his mouth. There were a few children and at least one teacher who somehow survived the initial chewing, becoming coated in their former peers.

Andrew chuckled to himself. “From the screaming, it sounds like some of you are still alive. That’s too bad – down you go,” He started to swallow.

The survivors cried out as they started to be dragged down into the giant’s throat, falling into darkness as they were pulled deep down into the monster’s gut. They could feel and hear the rumble of the giants’ insides as they descended until they finally landed with a splash into his stomach’s digestive juices.

 

It burned like the fires of Hell. Jennifer, an unlucky 8th grader, felt the acids start to melt her skin. The air stung, and all around her were other victims wailing in unimaginable agony as they were slowly broken down into nourishment for the cruel god that had consumed them. She desperately tried to climb onto some rubble that was floating above the acid but let out another shriek when she lifted her arm and saw the meat fall off of the bone.

Survivors that hadn’t already melted away were struggling in their own ways. The teacher lifted one young student up to a floating chunk of debris before sinking into the acids with a gurgle. A few seconds later, a skull bobbed up to the surface and the student started sobbing. One older boy, insistent that he wouldn’t die a virgin, held another screaming girl by the arms, their pants having melted away. He started thrusting just as their legs dissolved, uselessly humping until they were both nothing more than nutrients.

Jennifer cried while she watched herself melt away. The pain was so intense that she could hardly remember her own name anymore. Her meat dripped off of her bones, blood pouring from her dissolving skin, until at last only her head was above the acid. As she sank into the juices, she saw another terrified crowd fall into Andrew’s hellish stomach, then died.