- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Lots of destruction, lots of gore, cruelty, vore, and general fun with a colossal male giant.

Author's Chapter Notes:

My first giant story, any feedback is appreciated. Definitely more to come :)

He had arrived from beyond the stars – colossal and terrifying, towering far above the buildings of the city and the pathetic ants that inhabited them. The giant had already flattened two neighborhoods under his feet when he landed, and he hungrily licked his lips as he eyed the terrified crowd that had gathered in the streets to look upon this new invader. Finally he spoke, his voice a deafening boom that threatened to shatter their eardrums.

“My name is Andrew,” he declared, “and I am the god of this world. Kneel and worship and perhaps you will be spared.”

 The crowd of tiny humans only screamed and started to run, shoving past one another and scrambling to get away from Andrew. He grinned and lifted his foot high above the fleeing masses before bringing it down with full force. Andrew felt the crunching of bones, the squishing of meat, and the breaking of bodies underneath the sole of his foot as a shockwave knocked those who narrowly escaped the devastation to the ground. He could feel the writhing of a few survivors – too damaged to try to flee, trapped beneath the suffocating weight of the giant’s foot.

Andrew bent down and started to scoop up as many humans as he could see. He felt a tingling sensation when he heard the pathetic shrieks of the tiny people as he snatched them into his hand, unable to outrun his colossal reach. About fifty people squirmed in his hand as he brought it up to his face to inspect his prize.

“I gave you a chance to submit to your god,” he said. “But now you will be nothing more than food for my divine conquest.” With that statement, the crowd began to wail and sob, pleading for mercy. Andrew’s gaze fell upon a mother desperately clinging to her two children, a son and daughter. He brought the index finger of his other hand over to them and tore her away from them, making her fall on her back. The mother gasped and screamed when she saw the giant bringing the crying children up to his mouth.

“I’ve always been fond of children. In every world I have claimed, they are always the most delicious.” Andrew taunted, taking pleasure in the heightened shrieks of the mother as he chucked her offspring into his mouth. He started to swirl them around in his mouth, licking every inch of their tiny bodies before battering them against the sides and roof of his mouth. Occasionally the cruel giant would open his mouth to show them to the horrified crowd, letting the bruised and beaten victims scream for help before closing again and continuing his onslaught. When he was finally satisfied, Andrew opened his titanic maw wide and pushed the daughter between his mountainous teeth, sharp as spears. With sadistic glee he began to chew her, the anguished screams of both the mother and her daughter making his cock twitch with arousal. Chunks of viscera and sprays of blood fell onto the crowd in Andrew’s hand as he chewed with his mouth open until finally the girl’s screaming abruptly ended with a tooth obliterating her skull.

Andrew could feel the son still in the back of his mouth, sobbing as he looked at the mashed pile of gore that was once his sister. With an exaggerated gulp, he finally swallowed the two of them, the boy flailing as he was shoved through the giant’s esophagus down into his cavernous stomach. Andrew licked his lips and smiled at the crowd in his palm, now frozen with fear. The mother was on her knees, screaming and crying, but no one dared to try to comfort her.

“You may think me to be a cruel god,” Andrew said to the humans as he brought his palm up above his mouth. He started to pour the crowd out of his hand, letting them fall down into his waiting mouth. A hundred voices screamed and cried in his mouth while he started chewing, the tiny people’s bodies exploding into blood and shredded meat. Andrew savored the salty taste as he swallowed, condemning any survivors of the massacre to dissolve within his stomach slowly and painfully.

“You would be right,” he finished, looking upon the rest of the city. A city full of sacrifices to his divinity.