- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi! This is my first attempt at shrinking fiction and I hope you enjoy it.

This story contains nudity, non-con, humiliation, and sexual content that might not be appropriate for all audiences. So far it contains no overly cruel content and leans to the gentler side, but that's subject to change should I decide to continue this work. Lastly I should add that this is a work of fiction, and I do not subscribe to the beliefs held by the world and characters in which they exist. 

David was about to black out after running for what felt like ages down the cement road with his bare feet, but adrenaline kept his naked body moving forward, though he felt it growing tired more and more with each step. 


“Come on little guy, I don’t like it any more than you do, but since I found you like this I’m legally obligated to keep you as my property.” The voice of his pursuer was tired and slightly irritated, like a mother arguing with her child after a long day of work, gradually losing her patience. Something, whether it was the tone of her voice, the vibration of her footwear landing on the cement, or the simple fact that his legs had worked enough, caused the shrunken man to topple over onto his hands and knees.


“No, fuck off! Stay away from me.” The rhythmic clicks of her stepping came to a sudden halt, and David sensed that he crossed a line. Whimpering, he turned onto his back, looking up at the larger-than-life silhouette of the woman, squinting his eyes as the afternoon sun made it nearly impossible for him to make out her features. “Look, I’m sorry. Please, I don’t even know who you are and what you’re going to do to me. I’m not trying to be rude, but I’m so scared!” Catching a glimpse of her tapping her big toe, her red nails reflecting the sunlight, he waited for her to raise her foot and crush him under the sole of her nude heel. Instead he heard a sigh. 


“I understand, hon. I’m not gonna hurt you. I just want to get you off the ground so that you don’t get lost or stepped on. Come here.” Without further warning, his little body became enshrouded by the shadow of her hand as she bent her knees to grab him, wrapping her fingers around his bare back, he grew still as he felt his member being pressed against her skin. As degrading as his predicament was, he was grateful to still be alive.


Laying flat in her hand now, the tiny man was finally able to see her face. She was a beautiful Asian American woman with straight eyebrows and a freckle close to her lips. “Are you okay? You didn’t hurt yourself did you?” Her voice was like a cloud, now incredibly soft and comforting as her eyes scanned his bare body with concern. Completely overwhelmed, David found himself unable to do or say anything except make fearful whining sounds, covering his privates as she gently pressed the tip of her finger against his cheek, running it down his neck and chest, grazing one of his nipples. “Flip over for me hon so I can take a look at your backside.” Wanting for this humiliation to be over, he shook his head.


“A-Actually I feel fine, so there’s no need for that!” As if she didn’t hear him, or if his words meant nothing to her, she brought her other hand down on top of him, his entire body being squished between both of her palms as they made a 180 degree rotation, his entire world being toppled over. Lifting the hand that he had previously been laying on, his frontside rested on the other, his entire back completely exposed. He trembled upon feeling her smooth pinky finger slide down his back.


“There doesn’t seem to be any problems here,” she spoke under her breath, talking to herself rather than to him. Smiling, she delicately tapped on his right ass cheek. When the poor guy yelped and clenched up in reaction to this, she tried her hardest to hold back a giggle, but failed. “That’s actually really cute. This might be more fun than I thought.” She was still speaking quietly to exclude him from any sort of conversation. Pinching his tiny foot between her index and thumb, she dangled him in the air before dropping him into her palm again, this time with his head laying on the side closer to her wrist.


“Well hon, here’s what’s gonna happen. We’re going to the hospital so we can get you examined further by a professional, and hopefully I can get you officially registered as mine while we’re there.” David could only see her lips moving from where he was positioned, well enough to discern her smiling the entire time she spoke, informing him of everything in store for the near future. “Afterwards we’ll head straight to my place and show you around your new home before I fix dinner for us. Then we’ll go over my rules and what I expect from you as my new pet. Soon after will be lights out, and I’ll be sure to let you have plenty of rest since I know you could use some, poor thing.” She cooed and he heard the love in her voice. Although he dreaded the thought of being completely at her whim for god only knew how long, he felt some relief from her demeanor since he had heard many stories about tinies being shoved into shoes the moment they were found. At least this stranger seemed a little careful and nurturing. That’s when he noticed her plush red lips pucker up.


“Wait, what are you-mmph!” Her lips quickly rushed to his itty bitty face, enveloping and pinning it to her hand as she sucked the breath from his lungs with an intense kiss. Laughing, she spun him around so he could look into her eyes again. “Sorry, I should also mention that my love language is physical touch, so you’re going to have to get used to my smooches.” She kissed him three more times in quick succession before he could protest. “I can’t help it, you’re just too kawaii!” He gasped violently, his body desperate for the oxygen that had been stolen from it. His soon-to-be new owner rested her free hand on top of him, serving as a fleshy comforter that trapped him all the way up to under his chin before her heels resumed their rhythmic clicking on the sidewalk.


“Can’t you put me somewhere else? I really hate tight spaces, your hands are too warm, and it’s already 90 degrees out.” He tried to sound as desperate as possible in the hopes it would get her attention. Humming, she didn’t answer him nor make any physical acknowledgement that he had spoken. Feeling his member grow hard as her soft palm rubbed against it, her hand sweat accumulating onto every surface of his body, merging with his, a quiet fuck escaped from his dry lips. It was going to be a long day, and the worst part about it was that he knew this was just the beginning. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading my first story here! I may or may not continue it, since I'm in kind of a spontaneous mood, but if you'd like to read more please feel free to let me know.