- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(For whatever reason, me editing this changed the author to me?!  This was written by Ubersalamander, not NRawkGTS)

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months. However, she is someone he recognizes, someone whose music he's been forced to listen to whether he wanted to or not!

One of the extra endings for the competition that Stargate requested.

Contains smoking and insertion.



Rising above Noah was a massive field of black fabric hanging from a chest that overshadowed him. Above that, hovering like a pale moon, was the face of a young woman.

“You… You’re Alexis Rain!” He almost didn’t recognize her without makeup and piercings. Her unamused blue eyes were naked of their usual shadow, her nose was bare of all piercings, and her scrunched brows seemed almost nonexistent without their normal enhancements. But it was her; he’d seen her face enough to know that much.

“Duh! God, I should’ve never put my address on Twitter.” she growled. If her face wasn’t enough, that voice would’ve confirmed his suspicions immediately. It was the same voice that Emma loved to hear belting out over shrieking guitars and thrashing drums, the voice of a semi-famous local rockstar whose music his friend had forced him to endure. “When I said I wanted gifts, I didn’t mean send yourselves, you little pervs!” A wave of purple-tinged black hair fell over half her face; she blew it back to the side with an irritated huff. “Need to turn off my phone next time I’m drunk. Whatever. Hope you like The Wolfhouse, asshole.”

Noah jumped at the words. The Wolfhouse was an establishment Alexis often played shows at; Emma had always wanted to sneak in to attend one, but despite the venue’s punk-rock aesthetic, the security there was top-notch. Probably because of their other, less-than-entirely-legal entertainment services— in addition to live music, the bar offered a selection of shrunken people to “play with.” The owners maintained that all their tinies were there consensually, and were paid well. But Noah had heard many unsavory rumors to the contrary…

“Wait!” he cried, the world darkening around him as Alexis made to reseal the box. “I’m not supposed to be here! This was a mistake!”

The flaps halted. A singular sapphire eye looked down at him through the crack. “Bullshit.”

“No! It’s true! I was trying to mail myself to a girl I know, but… she gave me this address.”

The eye narrowed. All was still except for Noah’s racing heart pounding in his ears. He shivered, suddenly feeling exposed. He tried to cover his nakedness, but it only made him feel more pathetic than he already was.

“So… you’re not one of my perverted fanboys?” Alexis finally asked.

“No, not at all!” Without thinking, he added, “I hate your music, actually! I only know you because my friend plays your stuff all the time.”

If this offended her, she didn’t show it. The lid opened back up and Alexis examined him with a blank expression. She produced a cigarette from somewhere else on the table and grasped it in her lips as she sat back in her chair. She lit it and took a long drag, and then exhaled a cloud into the air. Without looking at him, she said, “So your girl gave you the wrong address. That’s rough, dude.”

“Yeah.” He sighed. “Yeah…” An emptiness entered into his heart. It expanded until his whole stomach was a bottomless pit. His knees grew weak. His eyes sank until he was staring at the cardboard beneath his feet; it had all been too good to be true. “So, uh… can…” He looked back up at Alexis. “Can you just take me back home?”

She didn’t look at him. She only took another drag of her cigarette. “Maybe.”

“Please?”

“Maybe.”

Emotion welled up to his eyes. “Please! I just want to be alone!”

Alexis said nothing.

Noah’s empty chest suddenly filled with a torrent of rage. “I’m not supposed to be here! Just take me back to my house!”

Her eyes swiveled down to him, arching a brow, studying him and his newfound boldness. She pursed her lips. Noxious smoke billowed forth, blasting Noah in the face and filling the box. The tiny man screeched as pain burned through his eyeballs. He coughed and gasped within the choking fog, and then his lungs forced him to double over in their efforts to expel the horrible smoke from his system. He gagged and retched, and clutched at his aching diaphragm. Finally, after a few torturous moments the smoke began to dissipate. He drank in what untainted air he could.

“I don’t think you’re in any positions to make demands,” Alexis said coldly. “I don’t do freebies.” Her eyes scanned his nude form up and down. “And I don’t suppose you have a wallet stashed in there. Before I do anything, I require payment.” At this, she smirked. She stood up once again and snuffed out the remainder of her cigarette into an ash tray. Her hand gripped the edge of the box, and with an air of finality, she pushed down. The box fell onto its side. Noah tumbled down onto the cardboard wall-turned-floor. Now, instead of standing in a container, he was lying on his stomach at the mouth of a shallow, square cave, looking up at a set of massive hips just beyond the edge of a tabletop. They were clad in gray sweats… but not for long. Alexis hooked the waistband with her thumbs, and a slight bend sent the fabric to her knees. Noah stared, mouth agape at the creamy thighs now standing before him. His eyes landed on the sky-blue panties she wore, until they too were pulled down to reveal shorn, puffy lips so big they could devour him whole. Pheromone-laden sweat filled the air, utterly dominating what remained of the cigarette smoke with an aroma that had stewed all night within the sweatpants.

Something stirred within him: excitement, anticipation, desire. This is what he’d wanted, to see countless hours of fantasy made reality in front of him. Her hand reached down, grasping him with thumb on his belly and index finger on his back. His skin against hers… he hoped she didn’t feel the little bump between his legs. Closer and closer her pussy loomed, its aroma washing over Noah as he neared the source. His heart raced… his cock yearned… but his mind faltered.

It wasn’t her; it wasn’t Lily. Had she really betrayed him? Catfished him? To what end? A gift for her favorite musician? He couldn’t believe it. Despite what his brain was telling him, a knot deep within his heart insisted that his had all been a mistake, and that knot refused to come undone. This experience was meant to be with Lily, not this Alexis girl.

“No!” he cried, and kicked and squirmed. “I don’t want to do this! Please just take me home!”

But the rocker’s hand kept moving. “You don’t have a choice,” she said, her voice cool and sinister. “You arrived at my doorstep in a cardboard box.” Her labia stared down at him greedily. “As far as I’m concerned…” His face met the spongy lips. “You’re my property until further notice!”

She smeared him up and down her vagina, teasing herself with his body. She slammed him into her growing clitoris, and forced him to squirm upon it until she was weak in the knees. Then she grasped him between two middle fingers as her other hand spread open the dreaded mouth. Without a word, Noah was plunged kicking into the slick, suffocating cavern. Tight flesh bore down on him, but its own lubrication made him glide along as deep as her fingers would carry him. He gasped for air, but even successful breaths choked him with her fluids. His own fingers dug into hers for fear of being bucked off and squished beneath them in her efforts to pleasure herself. But even through all this, his body betrayed him. The constant motion, the heat, the tight flesh, and the distant, muffled sounds of Alexis’s arousal made him harder than he’d ever been before. He couldn’t deny that this was the epitome of his fantasies; she had so much power over him, and was using that power purely for her own pleasure.

At last, Alexis moaned. Her muscles clamped down, as if trying to wring every last bit of sensation from Noah’s struggling form. Her orgasm forced his; with a pitiful cry, he shot a stream of cum down the side of her middle finger, unnoticeable even to him against the rushing tide of her fluids.

After awhile, Alexis chuckled. “Now I’m glad you got sent to me, dude. I would’ve never done that with a fan.” Her fingers let him go, leaving him in the sole embrace of her womanhood. He tried to crawl after them, but her walls held him too tightly. “Oh, yeah, keep struggling like that, little dude.” Her fingers slithered back out into the world, and her panties and sweatpants rose up to seal him inside. “Fuck, you and me are gonna have a lot of fun today. Might even take you to my show tonight!” The world shook as she began walking.


Noah sat in the box, shielding his modesty with one hand while scratching his itchy chest with the other. Flakes of dried fluids fell away with every motion of his fingers. Above him, Emma sat with her hands clamped over her mouth.

“I’m so sorry, Noah!” she said. “I have a lot of explaining to do.”

He said nothing. The poor boy was bruised, beaten, dirty, and brain-numb. All he wanted to do was wash himself and sleep.

Emma, however, seemed on the verge of tears. “It was supposed to just be a prank, but it went on for far too long…”

“Just… just take me to the sink. I want to wash all this off.”

Emma reached down and cupped him with both palms. “Is that her…”

“Yeah.”

Hers?”

“Yeah, hers.”

As Emma carried him to the bathroom, her sadness seemed to fade, if only a little. She looked down at him curiously while they waited for warm water to flow from the tap. “So, uh, maybe this isn’t the best time, but... I have to know…” Though her expression was somber, the twinkle of a fangirl appeared in her eyes. “What was she like?”

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed this, please consider checking out my other works through the links below.

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=25379

https://collaberotica.org/users/14-ubersalamander

https://www.deviantart.com/ubersalamander