- Text Size +
Story Notes:

After banking a free commission back in May of 2022, Stargate1990 combined it with the commission he won last month to come up with this awesome and fun idea.  A prank gone wrong, and the multiple ways the aftermath could play out.

Author's Chapter Notes:

With multiple endings coming soon, the main setup of the story will function at the preview this time, with a competition hosted by Stargate himself that you can find out how to enter and all the details on his discord server: https://discord.gg/E7SRQWUC



Sometimes, the best kind of days are the ones where someone does nothing but hang out with a close friend and talk about nothing important.  The type of conversations that neither party will remember the particular of what was said, but never forget that they did spend the day just enjoying each other’s company.


That was the kind of morning the long-time friends, Noah and Emma, were having as they sat in her room.  Neither was dressed in more than what they woke up in since either one was able to slip through the hole they accidentally broke in the partition between their balconies back when they were kids.


Laying shirtless on Emma’s floor, Noah wasn’t the most impressive specimen of the male gender, but he wasn’t out of shape either.  Bless with a fast metabolism, the increased muscle mass he gained through puberty was aesthetically pleasing to look at, and his conventionally handsome face wasn’t about to turn heads but was still charming.  “I swear, Em, it was a glitch or something ‘cuz the bastard came right through a wall!  Like, I get that they had to rush it out, but devs need to properly debug their games before releasing ‘em, not after.”  He said, his frustration not dampening his cheerful tone as he brushed loose locks of his auburn hair from his eyes.


“It’s not a bug, Noh, it’s a feature.  Didn’cha see that the texture of the wall changed in that section?  It’s not a real wall.”  She replied, laughing at such a typical way for her friend to get tripped up.  Hanging half off her bed as she laughed at her friend’s story, Emma likewise tuck some of her loose-hanging hair behind her ear.  Despite wearing what equated to a sports bra and booty shorts to be able to sleep comfortably through the hot summer nights, neither of them wasn’t used to it.  While her breasts had grown in a bit more than she would have liked back in her rambunctious days, Noah never really stared at them unless she teased him with them.


“Seriously?!  I never noti–”  He began to say as someone knocked on the door and Emma’s mother opened it.


“Emma, when are you going to get out of be–!?”  Taking off the worn apron she had on over her sleeveless, collared, white blouse, the older woman paused as she saw the young man from next door laying on her daughter’s floor in a dark red pair of shorts.  Narrowing her eyes at him, she turned her attention back to Emma.  “What have I told you about letting a boy into your room?  It’s quite inappropriate for an unwed man and woman.”


Rolling her eyes, Emma got out of bed and defiantly stood over Noah, planting a foot on either side of his chest before squatting and shaking her hips in his face.  “Don’t worry, Mom.  We’ll only do all the ‘inappropriate’ stuff when you’re looking.”  She said, sticking out her tongue and giggling.


The chuckle that came from Noah earned him another side-eye from the stern, full-figured, raven-haired beauty.  Sighing and shaking her head, causing her enormous chest to sway and wiggle despite the tight bra she wore, she rubbed her temple.  “What will your future husband think if he saw you act so… so… vulgarly.”


“I’d hope he’d think I’m sexy at least,” Emma said plainly, stopping with her round rear inches away from Noah’s face.  “Not that you’ll have a say in who I marry.”


“I’m just trying to look out for your future.”


“Well, ya don’t have to.  Noh and I already promised to marry each other if we’re still single by thirty.”


“I will not allow my daughter to marry such a–!”


“Mom.”  Cutting her mother off before she could finish, Emma glared daggers at the overprotective woman.  “Noah’s not…  Y’know what?  I’m not explaining it again.  Breakfast is ready, right?  I’ll be there in a second.  Let me send Noah off and get dressed.  I have work soon anyway.”


“Fine.  But it doesn’t matter whether I say it or not.  It doesn’t change the truth.”  Her mother said, turning and walking out.


After the older woman’s footstep faded into the distance, Noah chuckled again.  “I think she’s starting to like me.  At least she doesn’t throw a fit anymore.”


“Doesn’t bother hiding her hostility towards ya though.”  Emma sighed.


“So, ya gonna move your fat ass?”  He joked.


“What?  Not enjoying the view?”  She asked playfully, looking back at his unabashed expression.  There wasn’t even a twitch in his pants hinting at him suppressing embarrassment or arousal, which she wasn’t sure how to feel about.  It’s not like I want him to get all weird on me, but I mean, come on!  My ass is right in your face.  Plopping her rear down right on her friend’s face, she easily restrained him for a few seconds as she rubbed it in before getting up.  “There.  Appreciate the honor of getting to be so close to my ass now?”


Getting up and wiping his face a couple times, Noah stared at her for a moment before letting it slide.  “Y’know I only like looking at fine asses, Em.  If I’m gonna touch anything, I’d rather it be tits.”


“Well, if ya can’t appreciate my butt, I’m not letting ya touch my boobs,” Emma replied, covering her chest as silence hung between them for a second, then they bust out into a fit of laughter.  “Though, a ‘fine ass’, eh?  Thanks, even if you’re still the boob-obsessed pervert you’ve always been.”


“What?  Ya want me to hide it?”


“Nah, at least you’re honest.”  She said, shaking her head.  “Still got a crush on my Mom?”


“I mean, she’s got the body type I love, big ass and even bigger tits, but she hates my guts.  Why?”


“Oh, no reason.  I just met this girl online the other day who happens to match that description.”  Emma said tauntingly with a mischievous smile.  “And she recently broke up with her boyfriend.”


Getting on his hands and knees, Noah began bowing in worship of the ravenette.  “Oh great and benevolent Emma.  It was an honor to wipe your butt with my face.  Please, bless this unworthy one with your kindness.”


Rolling her eyes and crossing her arms under her chest, Emma couldn’t help but giggle at the sincerity of his less-than-pure motives.  “I’ve already shoved your face in my butt, no need to kiss it now.”  She said, going over to her closet.  “I’ll text ya Lily’s contact info after breakfast.  Now get outta here, I’m about to get changed.”


Jumping up and running over to embrace Emma from behind, the brown-haired, lustful young man’s paradoxically smiled with whole-hearted, innocent gratitude.  “Thanks, Em.  You’re the best.”


“Yeah, I know,” Emma said, hugging him back as he released her and went to the balcony.  “But ya could stand to compliment me more often.”


As he was about to crawl through the hole back to his balcony, Noah stopped and looked back into her room.  “Well, of all the asses I’ve had my face buried into, I think yours is the best.”  Grinning like a fool, he disappeared back to his room before she could say anything in response.


Blushing slightly at the compliment(?), Emma reached back to grab her butt until she thought about what he said again.  “It’s the only one ya have, ya idiot!”  She said, going over and closing the blinds before looking back in confusion.  R-Right?




Staring at his phone, it had been hours since Noah had received Emma’s text giving him Lily’s messenger information.  Hesitating to send a friend request, he was content looking at the girl’s profile picture, framed from the bottom half of her nose to just under her impressive bust, wearing a white sun dress that revealed ample cleavage.


Damn, Em wasn’t kidding.  This Lily girl’s right up my alley.  What dumbass would ruin a relationship with her?!  Unable to keep his fantasies in check, while she remained mostly faceless in his mind, he could imagine the pure, gentle personality that matched her profile.  Earnest, a bit shy, but assertive in the bedroom, she’d have a stubborn streak when teased but quick to forgive when apologized to.  Too good for a guy like me…  But, if Em thinks we’d get along, I should trust her.


Typing up a message to send with the friend request explaining who he was and how he got her information, he sent it along, hoping this wasn’t another of Emma’s pranks.




Enjoying her lunch break at work, Emma perked up when she received a notification.  Grinning when she saw Noah’s friend request addressed to ‘Lily’, she shook her head and giggled at how uncharacteristically proper his message was.


Noh-man_06: Hey.  Uh, my name’s Noah and I got this address from my best friend, Emma.  Hopefully I’m not coming off as a creep or something, I just thought we could chat a bit and see our personalities click.


Well, I guess he wants to make a good first impression.  She thought, accepting his friend request and writing up a reply.  I wonder how long until he figures out ‘Lily’ is just me usin’ a cropped pic of Mom when she was younger?


Lil_L0v3: Oh, hi!  Yes, Emma mentioned you and I asked her to give you my contact information.  I’m at work right now but I’d really like to get to know you better.  Is it alright if I contact you once my shift is over?


Almost immediately, she got a reply.


Noh-man_06: Oh wow!  You’re actually are real!?

Yeah, that’s fine.

Sorry to message you outta the blue like that.

Have a good shift.


Lil_L0v3: Aww, that’s sweet.  Thank you.

Talk to you later, Noah.

Now I’m looking forward to it.


Setting down her phone, the ravenette had to suppress the urge to burst out into laughter.  Noh loves those naive, submissive types.  I bet he can barely keep it in his pants.  She thought, picturing the goofy grin that was likely plastered on his face.  Man, I can’t wait to see his face when he finds out it’s me he’s been flirting with.  Oh!  I should message Mia about this.  She’s gonna love this!



A Few Weeks Later


Though she didn’t know how long she wanted to keep stringing Noah along and make a fool out of him, every day since he started exchanging texts with ‘Lily’ tempted her to reveal the truth sooner rather than later.  It wasn’t just having to hear the condensed version of things they had already talked about or the boastful tone in which he recapped it, but having to watch what she said to not give too much away was just aggravating.  She had been giving him clues to figure it out himself, but he had always been a bit dense when obsessing over a crush.


That, or he’s just blinded by that pic of Mom’s tits.  She thought as she listened to Noah brag about the conversation he and ‘Lily’ had yesterday when she was ‘busy’.  To his credit, despite his adoration for ‘Lily’, Noah hadn’t tried to spend less time with her to talk to a girl he believed he had never met before and they only chatted a couple times a week.  As ‘Lily’, she even posed the question of him not spending so much time alone with her and he was about to stop texting her entirely over that.  At least he’s not virtually pussy-whipped.  I’d’ve beat his ass if he tried ta ditch me for some bitch I introduced him to.


“And then Lily said her dog ate her mom’s…  Hey?  Ya listening, Em?”  Noticing her attention lapsing, Noah interrupted his story.  “Ya tired?  You’ve seemed kinda out of it lately.”


“Hmm?  Oh, yeah, sorry.  Just thinking of something else while ya drone on about Lily again.”  She said, smirking playfully as she lightly punched his shoulder.  “I’m sure I didn’t miss anything important though.  It’s not like ya talk about anything serious.  I thought you liked Lily.  Or are you just leaving all the juiciest parts out?”


“Hey, we talk about…”  Rubbing his shoulder, the young man was about to say something but stopped after a moment of contemplation.  “Actually, you’re probably right, Em.  Even though Lily and me have talked so much, I don’t know anything about her really.  I haven’t even seen her face yet…”


Seeing her friend’s crestfallen face, the raven-haired girl scratched the back of her head and looked away.  Well, duh…  If I accepted those video call requests, I’d be busted.  She thought, trying to come up with something.  “W-Well, have ya had the courage to put yourself out there?  Ya need to tell Lily something about yourself that is more than surface-level niceties.  Something personal to you.  Once she sees you’re willing to expose your true self to her, I’m sure Lily’ll open up to ya too.”


“Expose myself…?”


“And I’m not talking about dick pics.”


“Of course I wouldn’t do that!”


“And try to not tell her anything too pervy either.  I mean, I’m pretty sure she knows ya have a thing for her tits already, but if she hasn’t cut ya loose, that might be a good sign.”  Squeezing her breasts together, Emma lightened the mood back to comfortable levels as Noah, while sneaking a glance, turned away and blushed a bit.  Even if he didn’t stare at her chest or butt most of the time, if she drew attention to them he always ended up looking.


“I’m not that obvious when I text her…”  Not denying the accusation, the brown-haired man could only endure Emma’s laughter.




While what Emma said to him earlier had stuck with him, building up the courage to act was an entirely separate matter.  He couldn’t talk to other girls, not even his older sister, like he could with his best friend.  With how long they’ve known each other and how open their doors are to one another, both literally and emotionally, they both mostly knew what kinds of degenerates the other was deep down.


I know Em didn’t mean I should tell Lily about that sort of stuff, but it was the first thing that came to mind when she told me to ‘expose’ myself…  I haven’t even told Em about it.  Unable to make up his mind, he hadn’t been able to really focus on talking with Lily either.


Lil_L0v3: When I took my dog for a walk earlier, we found some toy soldiers

I think some kids forgot about them


Noh-man_06: Oh?  Cool


Lil_L0v3: Yeah.  I thought so too, until my dog started sniffing them

I had to pick them up before he ate any of them!


Noh-man_06: That’s good


Lil_L0v3: Thankfully he didn’t swallow any of them

They were so small, I kinda forgot how tiny they were

I mean, I was able to hold like six of them in my hand

Could you imagine if they were alive?


Noh-man_06: Pretty freaky


Able to reply appropriately to what she was saying, nothing really sank in.  He was only seeing her words without registering her sentences.


Lil_L0v3: …

And so I ate them myself


Noh-man_06: Taste good?


Lil_L0v3: …

Noah?


Noh-man_06: Yeah?


Lil_L0v3: Can I shrink and eat you?


Noh-man_06: That’d be pretty fun


Lil_L0v3: Noah…  If you don’t want to talk to me, you can just say so


Catching on to his absentminded responses, it was impossible to gauge Lily’s attitude through unfeeling text, but it did snap Noah out of his thoughts.


Noh-man_06: What!?

Oh no, it’s not like that

Sorry…  I was just thinking about something Em said earlier


Lil_L0v3: Something Emma said?

What was it?


Noh-man_06: Nothing much, just…

We don’t talk about ourselves much

I mean, I know about your dog but not his name or breed

I don’t wanna pry or try to push things if you’re not comfortable with it

But, could I tell ya something about myself?


Lil_L0v3: A-Actually, I have something to tell you too

I don’t actually have a dog…  I was using stories about him to gauge your reactions about something I’m interested in

Something people think I’m weird for liking…


Noh-man_06: Whoa, hold up!

I’m the one doing a big confession here first lol

But now I’m curious

All your dog stories were about him chasing rodents and eating things he shouldn’t


Lil_L0v3: Well, do you promise to not think I’m weird after I tell you?


Noh-man_06: Nothing wrong with being weird

You’ve talked to Em, so you know I can tolerate a lot of weirdness lol


Lil_L0v3: Alright… well then…

What do you think of…

Giantessism?


Giantessism?  I never thought Lily’d talk about something like that.  The brown-haired young man thought, sitting up and focusing on their conversation more intensely.  D-Does Lily want me to…?


The latest fad of shrinking yourself down with those size-reducing services was riddled with illegalities and literal life-threatening risks.  However, the niche macro and microphillia fetishes found the prospect far too alluring to be dissuaded by ignorant, short-sighted laws and legislations.  Though having a man be the large one interacting with shrunken people had its own popularity, giantessism was the term specifically used for when a woman was the giant.


Looking at the impressive rack that the girl used as her profile picture, Noah had to swallow the saliva building in his mouth.  Getting squeezed and smothered by those huge tits would be… b-but no.  Wait, don’t get ahead of yourself, Noah.  There was that huge scandal with that chick that tried to get some rich guy’s fortune by shrinking and trapping him in her ass.  Now everyone’s looking at giantism and giantessism even more poorly lately.  Without being able to hear the tone and inflections of the black-haired girl’s voice or read her body language, Noah couldn’t figure out which side she fell on.  She doesn’t seem like the kind of girl that would be into that kind of stuff.  I should just…  As he started typing up a reply to deny his interest in such a controversial topic, Emma’s words to him earlier came to mind.


“Ya need to tell Lily something about yourself that is more than surface-level niceties.  Something personal to you.  Once she sees you’re willing to expose your true self to her, I’m sure Lily’ll open up to ya too.”


Noh-man_06: Well… there was that recent case that paints it in a bad light

But even then…

I’m actually into it


Lil_L0v3: Really!?

Even after what she did to that guy?


Noh-man_06: Not the abusive stuff like that woman did

I’m only into the gentle stuff

As selfish as that sounds lol


Lil_L0v3: It’s not selfish!

I’d love to have a little guy like you to pamper and spoil

We could cuddle up and sleep together too

And I’d make sure you had the…


There was a pause in Lily’s enthusiastic response as she continued to type, but Noah was just trying to process his luck.  R-Really?!  Lily’s into giantessism too?  Heh, Em was right.  Putting myself out there like that was scary, but being honest was worth–?!  As he silently thanked his best friend for her advice, the rest of Lily’s response came in, along with a picture of a gigantic, dark blue bra with cups as large if not larger than his head!


With how it was being held up, the tag was visible, and while it was difficult to read from the resolution, the letter ‘F’ by some numbers was something that would be hard to confuse with another.


Lil_L0v3: The breast best bed you’ve ever slept in


F-cup!  That’s as big as Ella’s tits!  Unable to not think of Emma’s mother when thinking of massive breasts, he knew how large the older woman’s bust was thanks most to Emma complaining about it when hers started growing in.  Saying things like how having boobs as big as her mother's would get in the way, it was knowledge he kept tucked away and dared not breathe to another soul.  Holy shit…  I mean, I didn’t doubt her picture, but Lily could have gotten and cropped it from anywhere.  But this basically proves that she really is stacked!


Noh-man_06: Seriously?!

Well… if ya want…

My eighteenth birthday is coming up in two months

I could get myself shipped to ya for a weekend or something

If ya want, that is

Sorry if I’m coming off like some incel after what ya just said

But I wouldn’t want to do this with someone I didn’t trust

Maybe Em if we didn’t do anything… ya know

Or I guess I mean, I think I can trust ya like I do Em


Lil_L0v3: Huh?  Really?  As much as Emma


Noh-man_06: …if I’m being honest, sorry, but not as much as her

Em and I have known each other forever

Sorry…


Lil_L0v3: Oh, no.  If anything, that makes me feel better

Still, you’re not just teasing me, are you?

You just want to play with my chest, don’t you?


Noh-man_06: What!?

No, no, no…

Well, actually, yeah, if I’m honest, that’s part of it

But…

I’d only think about doing this with you, I promise

Em and I aren’t like that


Lil_L0v3: lol

I know.  Sorry, Noah, I was just teasing you a bit

But if you really did ship yourself to me, letting you play with my chest would be the least I could do as thanks.  None of my boyfriends have ever even pretended to be interested in giantessism.

Thank you


Oh, is that why she always broke up with them?  Well, their loss.  Thanking the world for producing so many small-minded men, Noah wasn’t about to make the same mistake as them.




Putting her mother’s bra back in her dresser before she got caught, Emma was having a hard time suppressing her laughter as she continued her conversation with Noah as ‘Lily’.  Hmmm~?  So, Noh was actually into that giantessism stuff?  He’s never told me about it.  This is too perfect, I’m glad I decided to keep this going for a bit longer.  And to just offer himself up like that.  I guess seeing Mom’s bra got him thinking with his ‘head’ instead of his brain.  Once he cools down I bet he’ll realize how desperate and dumb he was being.  But man, I’m gonna hold this over him forever!  Sitting at her computer, the ravenette tabbed away from the sex toy reviewer influencer page she had opened in her web browser and started looking into the giantessism craze.  I always thought these people had a screw or two loose… well I guess Noh does too, but if he’s interested, maybe I should check it out…



Three Months Later


Because she had just finished working a double shift, Noah didn’t have much time to talk with Lily.  From the sound of it, it was a brutal shift too, so he felt bad keeping her up.


I should let her go to sleep… but I have to ask her today!  I can’t keep chickening out!  Psyching himself up, his palms were sweaty and his heart was pounding in his chest as he worked up the nerve to bring something up he had been putting off for weeks.


Lil_L0v3: Well, I have to go for the night, Noah

Sorry, my shift just really tired me out


Noh-man_06: That’s fine, sounds like ya had it rough

Oh, but before you go

Could I ask ya something…?


Lil_L0v3: Of course

What’s up?


Noh-man_06: Well… remember a few months back, we talked about giantessism and stuff?

I turned eighteen a few weeks ago

So I was wondering if ya’d still like me to, y’know, ship myself to ya?


Lil_L0v3: Wait…  You were serious?!

I thought you were just humoring me, Noah

You haven’t mentioned it since

I was kidding back then

You don’t have to shrink yourself for me


Noh-man_06: I meant every word, Lily

Please, just give me an address and I’ll show ya

I’ve been looking forward to it since then


Lil_L0v3: I don’t know…

I mean, you really shouldn’t

But… do you really want to?


Noh-man_06: Yes!

Come on.  If you don’t like it, you can ship me back, right?


Lil_L0v3: I suppose

But I’m pretty tired right now

Can we talk about this tomorrow?


Noh-man_06: Sure, sure

But could ya just give me your address before you go?

So I can see how much it’ll cost?


Lil_L0v3: …

Sure


Barely able to contain his excitement when Lily sent him her address, Noah practically fell out of his bed he was so giddy.  Going over to his computer, he clicked on the tab in his internet browser to fill out the shipping address label he’d have to print out.  Grabbing it from the family printer before anyone else saw it, he snuck back into his room.  Finally!  Finally, I can go see Lily.  But how small should I make myself…?  Not too small, right?  Pacing back and forth in his room as he considered his options, he could do anything before because he didn’t have her address.  Now that he had it though, all that was holding him back was himself, and all the fears and doubts that he could ignore with the impossibility of shipping himself to Lily he had to consider and conquer.  Sh-Shit…  Am I really gonna do this?  Do I tell anyone?  But who?  Mia?  Mom or Dad? Aunt Ava?  N-No… they’ll all try to talk me out of this.  Looking to the shared wall between his and Emma’s rooms, she had a hard shift too and went to bed early.  Em might understand… after she finished laughing at me.  At least she also knows Lily.  Maybe I should talk to her first.




Already in bed, Emma logged out of ‘Lily’s’ account and rolled over.  Her eyelids were like lead, the aching of her soles lingered still from being on her feet all day, and though she couldn’t focus on anything in a half-conscious daze, she couldn’t get to sleep either.


Man, I really want to go burst Noah’s bubble, but I can barely move…  I bet he’s gonna be up late trying to figure out if he should shrink himself or not.  Looking at their shared wall and giggling, she could vividly picture the face he was making as he fretted over his options.  He’s too chicken to actually go through with something like this though, at least, not without talking to me first.  This has gone on long enough… or maybe I’ve let it go too far for such a silly prank.  I mean, I’m basically catfishing him, and now I know things about him I never did before, but yeah.  When he brings up shrinking to ship himself to ‘Lily’, I’ll come clean.


Sighing as she resolved herself to end what should have been a harmless little prank that she let go on for far too long, the ravenette looked at her phone again.  Chatting with Naoh as ‘Lily’ was more fun than she thought it would be, and not just because she was getting prime teasing material on him.  While they have almost no filter between them, sometimes there are things someone is more comfortable telling a stranger than their best friend.  Any grievances he had with their relationship weren’t anything she wasn’t already aware of.  The teasing, the pranks, her double standard on personal boundaries, after hanging out together for so long, she knew just how much to push without hurting his feelings, adjusting her behavior as necessary as they grew.


Turning over and hugging her pillow tight, Emma reminisced on her and Noah’s relationship.  More than friends, not exactly like lovers but caring and protective of each other, she smiled as she remembered when they watched an old samurai movie as kids and learned of ‘sworn brothers’.  Sneaking a bit of her mother’s wine so they could replicate the scene they saw, neither of them could handle more than a sip with their undeveloped palates.  So they became ‘sworn siblings’ by exchanging cups of orange juice instead.


It was a silly, childish memory.  One she treasured.  Though in it, she was sure there wasn’t another woman on the planet that loved her goofy, refreshingly pervert childhood friend more than she did, even if hers weren’t romantic feelings.


I’ll make sure Noah ends up with a good girl.  She thought, giggling as she went to sleep.


By the time Emma woke up, it was already past noon and that still wasn’t enough for her tired and sore body.  With her mother out of town for a while, there was nobody to nag her about sleeping in too long either, which was nice.  Tossing and turning in her bed, the light flooding into the room had grown too bright to ignore any longer and she sat up.  Grabbing her phone to check the time, her drowsiness dissipated when she saw some messages she got from Noah earlier that morning wanting to ask her about something ‘important’.  Jumping out of bed, and not bothering to even put shorts on over her panties, she rushed over to his balcony and threw open the door without knocking.


“Mornin’, Noh!  Sorry, I kinda slept in–?  Noh?”  Stepping into the young man’s room, he was nowhere to be seen.  There were the typical dirty clothes scattered about, and dirty magazines half-hearted hidden around, with a spot in the middle of the mess more cleared of clutter than the rest.  The only other places with any actual organization being his computer desk and bed, both kept neat and tidy.  Did he go out to get something?  He wouldn’t have actually… would he?  Leaning back onto the computer desk, the shifting of her weight caused the mouse to move enough to light up the monitor.  Glancing over at the new source of illumination, the ravenette was about to disregard it, but what was displayed on it had her do a double take.  “No way!”  Bursting out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, Emma stumbled back from Noah’s desk, falling onto his bed.  “Oh, Noh.  I knew ya were bricked up and a hopeless perv, but seriously?!  Man, this is too funny.”  Glancing back at the monitor to see the shipping label displayed only added fuel to her subsiding laughter.  The image of her childhood friend pacing back and forth as he fretted about this was too clear and adorably hilarious.


His bed was cold, and judging from the timestamp of the messages he sent her, it wasn’t recently that he left, but it wasn’t that long either.  At the very least, it wasn’t enough time for him to get to a post office and chicken out at the very last second, and come home defeated yet.


Then again… he really liked ‘Lily’, so he might actually go through with it.  Once she was able to control herself to think a bit more rationally, Emma remembered how decisive and resolute Noah could be at the oddest time too.  If he does, he’ll be safe, right?  I was so tired last night, did I even give him a real address?  Getting back up, she took a closer look at the address that Noah had filled in before printing the label out and her eyes widened in surprise as she recognized it.  “What?  Why would I give Noh that address?!”




After being unable to contact Emma to help him make up his mind, Noah initially attempted to go over and see her, but the ravenette was a heavy and violent sleeper.  Rather than risk waking his half-naked friend, he left her to recover from what must have been an especially strenuous shift.  But without Emma to give him a different perspective and reign him in, Noah’s impatience got the better of him and he printed off a shipping label to the address Lily gave him.


Despite the legality of such an act, he was easily able to procure the services necessary to have himself shipped off.  The ride was a bit cramped thanks to how small the box he was packaged in, and getting to experience the lack of delicacy used to handle parcels in the courier business didn’t make it any easier.  However, with how much he was tossed and banged around, the extra packaging making it difficult to move did keep him from harm too.


How much longer?  I wasn’t claustrophobic before all this, but spending a couple days in a dark, cramped place like this…  Without his phone to track his progress, all Noah had to indicate he was delivered successfully was a tracking device with a light.  He had changed hands, been stored somewhere, and driven around again, but after overhearing a short, muffled conversation, the light in his box lit up.  Oh man!  Finally, I’m here!  He thought excitedly before his stomach dropped. Caught off guard by a rush of violent movement that could have either been his handler either dropping the box or setting it down too quickly, he let out a yelp without thinking.  “Oof!”


The one who received him said something he couldn’t quite make out, reacting to the sound he made and picking up the package as they cut away the tape.


Hmm?  That voice…  I’ve never talked to Lily to hear her voice.  Noah thought at the box was opened and the light flooding in robbed him of his vision for a moment.  So why does it sound so familiar?  As his eyes adjusted and the dark, fuzzy silhouette came into focus, the young man paled as he recognized the person looking down at him!  “Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282