- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(For whatever reason, me editing this changed the author to me?!  This was written by Fatedmeal, not NRawkGTS)

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months. However, she is someone he recognizes, someone that he followed closely in her career!

One of the extra endings for the competition that Stargate requested.

Tags: Butt, Insertion, Cruel Giantess, Milf, Willing to Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Enslavement, Scat



A Year Ago

 

“Ugh…Still bitter.”

 

Noah’s nose wrinkled in disgust, and he smacked his lips. His immature palate having trailed far behind the natural metabolism and growth of his body. The wine settling on the young man’s tastebuds with a less than pleasing sensation.

 

“Chump. Maybe you should just stick with orange juice.”

 

Emma snorted before grabbing the bottle of wine out of her friend’s hands. Instead of tipping the liquid into a glass like Noah, the ravenette merely squinted her eyes, and held her friend in her gaze. She lifted, with her hand deftly wrapped around the neck of the bottle and tipped the opening of the wine bottle into the gaping aperture of her lips. The sanguine liquid audibly sloshed against the darkly tinted walls of the container. Noah was barely able to tell that the flood of fluid rushed past Emma’s lips. Pink glossed pillows that wrapped around the end of the bottleneck possessively. There was no escape for the liquid, escape for into the young woman’s damp maw. The diminishing sloshes within the bottle, and the vacillating ripples of Emma’s cheeks and neck were all the indication that the young man received of what was occurring. 

 

The oblong swells grew in prominence along the slant of the young woman’s neck, elegantly adorned by wild black locks, before succumbing to gravity and peristalsis. The small bulge of liquid swiftly vanishing underneath Emma’s collarbone. A sensual display for someone who has slowly come to terms with his unyielding attraction to Giantessism

 

Tempered by the knowledge that despite how deep Emma’s neckline plunged in the teal top, and how snug the athletic shorts appeared on her hips, they were more than friends but less intimate than boyfriend and girlfriend. Not even as she parted her lips from the quieter bottle, drained of its red liquid, did Noah feel a hint of arousal. They were buds. Friends. In fact, sworn siblings that created such a bond by sharing orange juice as children. Of course, that was after they failed to imbibe the bitter swill of her mother’s wine far back then. It was a practice inspired by the time that the two of them watched an old samurai movie.

 

A practice that they attempted to replicate now that they were a bit older. 

 

“You’re lucky that we’re at your place. I wouldn’t want to drag you out and back to your room.”

 

Emma waved her hands in firm abnegation as she took another swig. Her attention was half-focused on Noah and the other half was focused on the screen. Japanese dialogue echoed in the background as their eyes tried to catch the subtitles at the bottom of the screen.

 

“Shush. Boys would kill to drag my ass around town.”

 

Noah shook his head in slight dismissal.

 

Even if it were a stone-cold drunk ass?

 

Although, the young man kept such thoughts to himself. Today was a special day. The pair having learned that a Japanese studio remade the samurai film that they watched back as children. They had even got the granddaughter of an original samurai actor to play a noble lady in the film. Noah was never gladder for nepotism and society’s fixation on legacies. As the Japanese woman, even garbed in traditional garments, was right in the young man’s strike zone. 

 

A heaving bosom that strained the floral fabric, and swells of buttocks that spilled to the sides of her thighs as she sat down on her legs. A position that seemed to be a confluence of respect and strength. A powerful and charismatic air exuded from a woman who looked to be about a decade older than budding teenage boy. A young adult soon to finish with high school.

 

“Anyway, do you have any Orange Juice on hand. I think that I’m going to douse my throat with something acidic.”

 

Noah was expecting the usual jab from Emma, but a glance conveyed that she was content with quietly smirking to herself. Her attention was increasingly focused on the screen. Eventually, she deigned to give her childhood friend a response after she heard one too many shuffles and clattering of shelves in the background.

 

“Hmm~ I don’t know. Maybe mom will be back with a new gallon Noh. I know how much you like to ogle her jugs.”

 

Noah teasingly leered back at Emma for her vulgar statement, and then his eyes were captured by what was happening on the screen.

 

“That…didn’t happen in the original movie…did it?”

 

The young man let his thoughts slip out. His heart thrummed an extra beat. He felt weak in the knees from the sight of the regal Japanese woman holding, in her dainty grip, a shrunken man. 

 

“Hideyoshi, not even your life will atone for your transgression against my father.”

 

The subtitles read as Noah’s eyes widened. It was a shocked expression that betrayed a deeper effect. One that was noticed by Emma who was flitting her eyes between the screen and Noah.

 

“Nope. I’m pretty sure that they added this scene.”

 

However, she stayed quiet and did not make any assumptions. Instead, she pocketed the idea for later. In case a wonderful event was to avail itself to such a juicy prank. 

 

Noah continued to stare, wide-eyed, at the licentious and taboo sight as the noble lady carried out the execution. Her blood red lips parted, and the sides of her sumptuous pillows wrinkled as the moist chasm opened. The entrance was a dark abyss that illuminated what was held in front of it. A sloppily dressed shrunken man, belligerent against his fate, who tried to wriggle out of the much larger woman’s grasp. He was just the right size to be popped in. And with a flick of the buxom woman’s wrist the shrunken man was plopped on the damp surface of an outstretched tongue. The red platform shot out to catch the bewildered man, but it was slow in dragging back the struggling victim into the depths of the entrance. A gate that was sealed once more as the subtitles read…

 

Interrupted yelling

 

The shrunken man was just several bumps on one of the noble lady’s cheeks. Ripples that increased in amplitude before vanishing. Then they reappeared on the once unbroken lake of the lady’s other cheek. 

 

Muffled screams

 

Noah and Emma had to rely on the subtitles to know what the shrunken man was trying to say. Not only because he was grasped in the mouth of a woman, whose eyes seemed to convey that she was flirting with the thought of extending his wet torture, but because the audio of the film was focused on the wet noises of the lady’s oral cavity. Heavy sloshes and schlucks like turbulent waves and softly ripping carpeting reverberated out of Emma’s loudspeakers. Until, finally, under some miraculous circumstance, the shrunken man was able to push his hand out. Placing his drool drenched appendage on the bottom of the noble woman’s lip, he dragged his head out. The visage of the Japanese beauty was unimpressed. Unbothered even. As before the shrunken man could do anything else, she brought one of her fingers up to her mouth, placed the end of her digit against his head, and…

 

Pop

 

Pushed him right back in. But this time the noble lady didn’t toy with her prey.

 

Gulp

 

The irregularities on her cheeks vanished and instead graced the center of her pale throat. A jostling swell that sunk below her neckline. It was such an enrapturing sight that Noah had come back to sit down next to Emma.

 

“Where’s the orange juice?”

 

The young man turned around to his childhood friend. In anticipation, she opened her mouth wide and thrust her face into her sworn sibling’s own visage.

 

“Want to take the plunge my sworn retainer?”

 

Acetone and cherries washed over Noah’s sensorium as he shook his face. His eyes were nearly trapped by the allure of a dangling uvula, scandalously hidden within the dark of the depths of his friend’s maw, and the glistening gloss of her parted lips.

 

“My lady, aren’t I your sworn sibling…Also, I couldn’t find any orange juice to wash down your morning breath.”

 

Noah felt a sharp jab against his shoulder.

 

“Such a dork.”

 

Emma cheekily grinned after punching him.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Present

 

[Package Received by: Sakura]

 

The granddaughter of that actor from the original film, the one that played the lady in the remake, was Mizuhara Sakura. Noah learned this information after watching the film with Emma. As the young man was enraptured by her performance. It was the cardinal event that led him to watching the films and other productions that she appeared in. In search of content similar to the actress’s domineering role. Although Noah was hoping for something a smidge gentler for his tastes. As a result, the young man had become familiar with the sound of Mizuhara Sakura’s voice and her appearance. Regardless, Noah’s efforts were fruitless. It was just in the samurai film remake that Emma and he saw that showed Mizuhara Sakura using a shrunken man. Most likely because the use of a shrunken individuals and Giantessism was as scandalous in the eastern sphere as it was in the west. That same primal rush that Noah felt when he first saw the licentious act was yet to be replicated. 

 

However, it is not an understatement to say that he didn’t feel enamored with the persona that Mizuhara Sakura presented to media. She portrayed herself as gentle and kind on the talk shows that she had appeared in. A courteous demeanor that she was not afraid to break when the actress felt that she needed to be firm. It was this confluence of weakness and strength that Noah believed led to the Japanese actor even getting roles in western productions recently. There have been a couple nights where the young man had found himself lost in his fantasies. Imagining the Japanese actress as a gentle giantess that would fulfill his deepest fantasies. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”

 

The reason that the year-old memory ran through Noah’s mind was looming right over him. The dark, fuzzy silhouette had focused into a creamy figure wrapped in a white dress. Noah had to strain his neck to look up past the neckline of the white fabric. A top that plunged deeply and exposed the cavernous crevice of the older woman’s cleavage. Swells of unblemished mammary flesh wobbled and displaced the surrounding atmosphere. Veins bulged into prominence underneath the oceanic expanse of skin as the mountainous woman leaned downwards. The young man was able to appreciate the plump peach-glossed lips and the subtle appearance of a birthmark on the lower right edge of her lip. Locks of dark hair cascaded down the giantess’s shoulder, a flood of black was wrapped in a yellow ring to collect it mostly on one side. The sheer volume of black hair made the young man feel small. 

 

Weak. As the aroma of the woman, her soft brown eyes peering down at Noah with an enchanting radiance, left him feeling spellbound as the scent filled up his nostrils and then his lungs. 

 

The giantess lowered herself further. As a result, the world Noah stood on, which he extrapolated was nothing more than a brown tabletop, shook from the movement of veritable tons of feminine mass. Any doubt who was in front of Noah was washed away as the face of the Japanese actress neared him. Brown eyes that he had seen beam fiercely and wet gently were currently unreadable. The two windows were more akin to landmasses that focused their attention on him. From the young man’s shrunken size, he was able to see the ciliary bodies pull the iris away from the dark pool of her pupils. The massive woman’s eyes dilate as she registered what was a tiny figure within the box that she had just opened.

 

“DONATA DESU KA?” 

 

The older woman breathed, and invisible clouds flowed out and towards the young man. Gaseous fumes that carried the pungency of her most recent meal. It must have been a hearty one, as the floral fragrance of the actress’s perfumes was supplanted by what smelt like meat dissolved in acid. A stench sharper than slaughtered meat hung to dry in a slaughterhouse. 

 

This was not the experience that Noah had expected. This was not the giantess that he had expected to open the box. 

 

Noah was compelled to take a literal step back as he tried to process all this information. The young man had known that he would have to orient himself in front of Lily. A woman that he had never physically met before, but he felt safe in the messages that they had exchanged. However, being thrust in the spotlight of a celebrity was another ordeal entirely. Noah was used to the whimsical and overly familiar rapport with his childhood friend. And he was nearly as used to being dismissed on every occasion by her mother. Yet, it has long past since he felt his insides twist as a sense of inferiority enveloped the young man.

 

He took another step back, stumbled, and fell onto his back. The same question repeating in his mind repeatedly as he tried to escape the reality of the situation.

 

How did I end up here!?

 

Unbeknownst to Noah, not only had Emma forged the persona known as Lily, but she had built up the groundwork for other avenues to either toy or reward Noah for being such a dear friend. One of those projects just so happened to fall on her lap. A directed advertisement that informed the young woman that Mizuhara Sakura was in the surrounding area for a movie shoot. The actress that was one of the small motivations that Emma had to include Giantessism as one of Lily’s secret interests. It only took a couple hours of internet sleuthing before Emma was able to procure the street address of the actress’s residence. Perhaps, it wasn’t that well-guarded as she was a foreign celebrity who was not that mainstream in the west. Regardless, it was not even that far away. So, Emma had jotted the information down. Maybe so that Noh and her could smoothly bump into the actress for an autograph. Or perhaps a venture that was more at the expense of the young woman’s dear friend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This truth was lost on Noah, and on Sakura. The nearly 30-year-old curvaceous woman looked down at the tiny home invader. Even crouching low, palms pressed into the prominence of her knees, and the heft of her glutes jutting low and outwards to the couch behind her, Sakura’s face still hung overhead like a billboard. Although, the actress was not partial to being viewed as an attraction in her own private domain.

 

He looks a bit young. At least for a shrunken person.

 

Sakura’s eyes narrowed as she tried to delineate more details from this little surprise. A rapidly vacillating chest. Flushed face that surrounded widened eyes. The older woman let out an inaudible click of her tongue. At least it would have been inaudible to a normal bystander. The instantaneous change of pressure within her oral cavity resounded in the shrunken man’s ears. Like a water cannon was shot off in the distance. The tremendous noises from such minuscule actions only seemed unnerve the young man even more.

 

Sakura’s brows furrowed as the shrunken man was unmoved from his recline. The actress was known for being amicable company to fans. As she was open to the diverse perspectives that they would bring to her life. Assuming, of course, that they understood social boundaries.

 

Out of the shrunken man’s view, Sakura flexed her bare toes and dragged the felt carpet into the gaps between her digits. The actress’s bulbous digits gnawed on the fuzzy carpet as she was left to contemplate in front of the shrunken man.

 

“Anata wa dare desu ka?”

 

Regardless of how she felt about this man, she wasn’t about to prematurely judge him. Thus, she questioned again. By this point, her kneecaps began to tremble, and she could feel a heat building up along the back of her thighs. It didn’t help that the actress was busy this morning moving her possessions around. As the mature woman had built up a good sweat in the process. Her heart pulsed behind her heaving bosom with a profound throb. 

 

Maybe I should just sit down on the couch. It’s not as if he could scamper off.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mizuhara Sakura’s voice boomed with the feminine intonations that were familiar to Noah, but several degrees deeper than what he was used to. He felt his eardrums strain and his clothes dampen. The young man was not known for being a nervous sweater. Rather, it was the growing humidity of the surrounding atmosphere of being in the presence of such a Japanese goddess.

 

Shit…maybe this was a bad idea. She’s speaking in Japanese, but hasn’t she had English lines in her recent roles.

 

It was equal parts awe-inspiring and intimidating to see valleys of flesh jostle from the slightest movements of hidden musculature.

 

I…I should respond. It sounded like she is asking who I am…

 

Noah finally realized just the situation he was in. An unknown shrunken man that arrived unannounced at a celebrity’s doorstep.

 

I can figure out what went wrong in my transit to Lily later. I have to clear this up.

 

Emboldened by this knowledge, the young man built up the nerve to speak.

 

“Uhh…Hey! My name’s Noah. I’m sorry to intrude, but I think that I was sent to the wrong address! I didn’t mean to intrude in your private life Mizuhara-san.”

 

Noah shivered underneath the piercing stare of the Japanese giantess as the words left his lips clumsily. The young man was concerned if his voice was heard and if he sounded like a total buffoon. It wasn’t just Mizuhara-san’s beauty that intimidated him, but that she may have even been judging him as well. 

 

Calm down. You’ve read the articles about the actor that played Hideyoshi in the remake. They safely escorted him out of Sakura’s stomach and gave him a big fat paycheck. She’s not new to this. I’m sure that she would understand…I hope.

 

SPLASH

 

Noah jumped back as a ball of water splashed in front of him. The force of the aquatic sphere was eclipsed by the world shaking as the giantess’s body began to move. The resulting radiating trajectory of the projectile impacted the young man’s body with its salty residue. Noah had to shut his eyes from the stringent burn of brine that one would experience from diving their head underneath seawater. The projectile that stunned the young man was a mere sweat droplet. It traveled and condensed within the inner crevice of Sakura’s cleavage, but then found new liberty as the woman ascended back up into the sky. The sudden movement shook the briny swell and sent it down to the low tabletop. A sequence of events that did not even register as a tickle on Sakura’s skin.

 

The actress’s body moved away from the table, and she rested her caboose on the soft cushions of the couch behind her. Her white dress fluttered before being squashed between the cushion and her prodigious rear.

 

All Noah could do was observe as the woman’s unreadable expression morphed into one of frustration. Her eyes watched the shrunken man apprehensively. 

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

The difference in their positions was made clear as the heels of one and then her other bare foot slammed down on the tabletop.

 

“SO, NOAH…YOU SAY THAT YOU CAME HERE ACCIDENTALLY. FUNNY THAT YOU KNOW WHO I AM.”

 

Even at this enlarged scale, the prowess of the actress’s voice was evident. Her questioning tone was bereft of any traceable accent. In the distance, one of Sakura’s eyebrows rose upwards as the distaste in her tone emerged clearly. However, Noah’s eyes were drawn to the powerful sight of her toes curling and uncurling as she doubted his words and his character. Plump digits that flushed white, red, and back again. 

 

The odious musk emanated from the bottom of her soles and suffused through the young man’s lungs. A pristine underfoot was blemished by peachy carpet fuzz and ink black dirt. Elements that could only be perceived by a shrunken man such as Noah.

 

Noah’s heart pounded in his chest like a jackrabbit. The entirety of the young man’s body warmed up in embarrassed shame. His mind raced faster than the words in his mouth.

 

“Uh!! No…I didn’t mean it like that…. uh…like…my friend Emma and I…were just fans of this old samurai movie…we watched the remake…then I saw you and…”

 

Through his haphazard explanation, the primal rush, that Noah once felt in watching Mizuhara Sakura’s movie, had once again returned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sakura watched as Noah gushed his heart out in a panicked effort to save face. The actress flexed her toes and observed the young man cower underneath the might of her soles. Having mesmerized many men and women in the past, the older woman estimated that his groveling was less out of physical fear and more from a want not to disappoint her.

 

He’s not hiding it, and I don’t think he is lying. Honestly, he’s kind of cute. Hmm~

 

“Noah, so out of love for this Lily that you never met. You trusted her message and mailed yourself to her address. But ended up at my doorstep…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sakura thrust her foot downwards. Her toes slapped right in front of Noah. The pads of her extended digits drummed against the tabletop with sickening smacks. Such an overwhelming presence made looking back at Sakura’s condescending gaze a trial for the young man. 

 

Huh?

 

It was his turn to be shocked once more. As Mizuhara-san’s initial grimace had metamorphosed into a gentler smile. The toes that were just a few shrunken paces away from wrapping around the young man, and devouring him in their sweaty embrace, retracted. The giantess then loomed over with her hands crossed over her abdomen and her milky breasts hanging over head.

 

“Okay. I believe you Noah. Maybe the mail service sent you to the wrong address. How about I get you home?”

 

The words that boomed in the young man’s ears were reduced to a more manageable volume. His eardrums no longer strained under the pressure of sound waves as the actress began to whisper. The young man sighed in relief.

 

“Thank you so much Mizuhara-san.”

 

Feeling much more comfortable that this misunderstanding was cleared up, Noah felt his gaze unconsciously ogle the milky swells of exposed flesh and feminine mass that was tightly hugged by her flawless dress. Residues of the aroused primal urges continued to tug at his body and mind. The young man internally chastised himself each time that happened. Hoping that his unintended perversions wasn’t noticed by the foreign celebrity. 

 

However, each time Noah looked up at her eyes, she didn’t show any such recognition as he recounted his address to her. Although the young man saw her pillowy lips pucker and her brows furrow in consternation when he finished telling her where he lived.

 

“Ara~ that is a bit far. Noah, I’m leaving the states soon, so I would be cutting it close if I just carried you there.”

 

It was those words that caused the shrunken man to take better stock of his expansive surroundings. The home that he was in was bare. There was a bulky suitcase and hand-carry to the side.

 

“I would have to drive quickly but I should be able to reach your place. But where would I keep you? My dress has no pockets, there is nowhere in the car for me to keep you safe from flying, and you could get crushed in my hand-carry. I could unpack my clothes, but I’m really running late, and I might miss my flight.

 

Noah tried to think of any suggestions that he could make. The thought of putting up a brave front and choosing one of the two options that Sakura mentioned crossed his mind. But he would be lying if he said that he wasn’t scared. Furthermore, if worse comes to worse, Noah didn’t want his injury to bear any weight on the actress’s consciousness. The young man did not have any input to make. Fortunately, the foreign celebrity came up with a solution.

 

“I think that I have an idea.”

 

Noah nearly yelled as Sakura’s fingers encircled his body and sense of weightlessness enveloped him. An unending gust of wind blasted in his face as he was carried from the table and onto the green surface of the couch cushion.

 

“There…uhm…this may be a little bit uncomfortable, but I really can’t think of anything else.”

 

Noah was about to ask what Sakura meant by that, but then his jaw dropped. The actress stood over his body and began to squat. Then the white hem of her dress was rolled up and the planetoid milky curvature of her rump was revealed. Snow white underwear, adorned with an intricate design on its borders, crinkled before it was tugged downward.

 

Oh my—

 

Noah was left speechless as a sight wilder than anything in his dreams was exposed to him. Metric tons of booty fat and muscle jiggled and shook the air around him. It would be a terrifying sight just moments ago, when Sakura had thought he was a fan that betrayed her privacy. Now, the young man almost felt like he died and went to paradise. The earthy musk overwhelmed all the young man’s senses. Maybe it was the size difference, but Noah was certain that both Mizuhara-san’s breasts and rear were of comparable size to the assets of Emma’s mother. 

 

Wow…

 

The mature woman’s swollen ass was like a magnetic pole. It possessed its own gravity. As the goddess of a celebrity drew Noah’s body in. For he robotically took one step after another.

 

Wait…what about Lily…wouldn’t this be cheating…

 

“That’s good. Just squeeze yourself in there so that you won’t fall out. I should be able to drive to your home and to the airport in time.”

 

Noah looked up at the older woman who was looking over her shoulder and down at him. Her gaze almost looked hungry. Waiting for him to take the plunge. 

 

“Please. Hurry.”

 

Whatever, Noah thought he saw, it was washed away by a fresh film of wetness that graced the older woman’s eyes.

 

No. I can’t think of any other option to get back home…and I can’t just make Mizuhara-san miss her flight.

 

Noah grabbed the flesh of Sakura’s inner cheeks. His gripped tightened on the nascent ledges of meat as both sides wobbled around him. He pulled himself inwards and dragged his body into the sweaty enclosure.

 

Hnngh. Yea I probably shouldn’t tell Lily about this. At least not at first. I’m not sure how plunging into a Japanese milf’s ass is going to go over with her.

 

Noah grabbed more and more of the mountainous fat. The young man’s grip tightening with each resolved drag of his body into the earthy valley. Dredges of light were supplanted by a nebulous cloak. Even then, the young man felt the world shake around him.

 

“DEEPER.”

 

The clefts of callipygian flesh vibrated against his sides, battering the young man’s body, as rivulets of briny ass sweat drizzled over his form. Noah retched several times and began to doubt the logic behind his decisions. However, the fallacy in his actions sunk away as he plunged further. The young man resolving himself to this plan as he was already this far. 

 

The mephitic atmosphere stung his nostrils and eyes. The ominous sloshes of sweat that concentrated in Mizuhara-san’s ass reverberated in the young man’s eardrums. The pressure of the globes on Noah’s sides began to compress on his ribcage. 

 

All before he was in spitting distance of a voluminous protrusion. A wrinkled flower that Noah could tell was right in front of him, within the nebulous darkness, because of the powerful flow of blood to the anal orifice.

 

This should be deep enough. Man…is Emma going to get a hoot after hearing this.

 

Noah pressed his arms into the unyielding walls around him. Even if he were to relax his muscles, the young man was more likely to be smothered in the muscle-bound flab rather than slip out. Thus, Noah tensed his muscles and pressed against both sides of the inner ass cheek repeatedly.

 

“I’m good to go Mizuhara-san.”

 

Noah strained his voice, but only felt the subtlest of movements. Then the young man felt the layers of cheek flesh pull apart. 

 

“DEEPER!”

 

Sakura’s voice boomed with much greater intensity. The young man wanted to argue that he was already as deep as he could be without being pressed into her anus. However, his words were caught in his throat as he saw the silhouette of an encroaching ram. 

 

And the scene of Hideyoshi being pushed into the noble lady’s mouth flashed through his head.

 

A tapered cylinder that bulldozed against the shrunken man’s frame and pushed him against the wrinkled flower. The natural oils and mucous seeping from the orifice assisted in the finger’s efforts of pushing Noah in deeper.

 

Sglurk

 

Noah began to struggle in earnest. He felt the rancid hole radiate open and engulf his lower legs. Fear engulfed his mind as reason left and he clung against the circumference of the Japanese woman’s finger like it were his lifeline.

 

The inner walls of Mizuhara-san’s ass bulldozed against Noah because he released his hold on the walls. Slick flesh that pressed him onto the extended digit and further aided it in its purpose to thoroughly force the young man into the deepest depths of the Japanese celebrity. The enchanting and licentious fantasy became a disgusting horror tale. For the young man felt more of his lower body get sucked up by the wetly cloying anus.

 

“Mizuhara-san!!”

 

Noah yelled. The only response he got was another jab to force his body further into the Japanese actress’s asshole. Then the young man, whose body was fully slickened with sweat, felt the finger pull away from him. The salty lubricant made it impossible for the young man to keep his grip.

 

“Sakura…stop…come back…”

 

Noah yelled again. This time his heart dropped as he felt his body tugged inward. The muscles within the anus constricted on his form and began to tug him inwards.

 

Sglurk

 

No…no this can’t be happening.

 

Noah pressed both of his hands into the veritable bog of flesh. The young man’s last mistake as his hands pushed down into the wrinkled folds of Mizuhara-san’s anus and were pulled inward with the rest of him. Now only the shrunken man’s chest and head were left in the murky swamp of the Japanese milf’s ass crack. The rest of his body was forced to weather the heated interior of Mizuhara-san’s sludge canal.

 

“SAKURA!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sakura licked her lips and felt a jolt of pleasure travel along her spine as she removed her finger. The euphoric sensation of a young man snug in her anal folds was a most pleasing one.

 

The older woman then stood back up and walked to the kitchen sink. Washing her hands before checking the time.

 

Ah~ I really must hurry.

 

However, Mizuhara-san still found the time to shake her hips as she dried her hands. Then she grabbed her suitcase and hand-carry, and briskly walked to her rental vehicle.

 

“Excuse me!”

 

It was as if by fate, that a flushed and panting ravenette had stopped right in front of the Japanese actress’s temporary home. Emma, having realized that she had sent her childhood friend to be delivered to the Japanese actress, made haste, and traveled to her residence as quickly as possible.

 

“Uhm…oh geez…I need to go out more…”

 

Emma pressed her hand against her thigh and swept the other hand over her glistening forehead. The beaming rays of the sun didn’t help the young woman in her journey. For the ravenette’s body was laden with sweat.

 

“Mizuhara-san…my name is Emma…uhm…I know that this might be an odd thing to ask. But did my friend mail himself to you as a shrunken person.”

 

The older woman fully turned towards the panting young woman. As the former’s curiosity of the latter was piqued as she realized where this was going. Sakura tensed her glutes and felt the struggles of the shrunken person trapped in her rear. The barest escalation of stimulation within her rectum signaled to the Japanese woman that the young man was sinking even deeper while she was baking in the sun. Why, it must have been like an oven for Noah.

 

“A shrunken person…to my address.”

 

Sakura started.

 

“Yea…it’s hard to believe. I know. I might have catfished my friend a little and pretended to be this girl named Lily on an account. And I might have accidentally given him your address as we’re big fans of your stuff. He didn’t happen to have been delivered to you…was he?

 

Sakura felt the shrunken man within her bowels struggle with greater vigor. The older woman felt a peal of laughter bubble up within her. At how gullible that shrunken boy was to not even send himself to an internet stranger, but it turned out to be his childhood friend in the first place.

 

This is so rich.

 

“No. I haven’t gotten such a parcel this morning. If I were you, I would check with the mailing service if you need help.”

 

Sakura saw the beautiful young woman, brimming with vitality even in her fatigued state, deflate a little. It tugged a little at Sakura’s heartstrings, but not enough for the older woman to give up the souvenir that she had just acquired.

 

“Here. I may not be able to help as I have to head back to my home country, but here is an autograph for you and Noah. I wish you the best of luck.”

 

The actress gave an endearing smile as she felt the struggles over her anus reach a zenith. Then a furtive tense of the muscles in her rump, a twitch of the anal flower, and it was gone. The pleasurable struggles having been transferred somewhere deeper. Mizuhara Sakura unzipped her hand carry and pulled out a pair of ready-made autographs. They were placed in the periphery just on the chance that she crossed a fan of hers.

 

“Ah…thanks…I’m sure that Noah would appreciate it.”

 

Emma accepted the pair of autographs before the actress opened the trunk. A dull pressure pounded on the back of her head. As if she missed something.

 

“Here let me help.”

 

In stressful times, an individual is more likely to help others. And that assistance was much appreciated by Sakura and her unwilling companion. Emma lifted the larger suitcase while Mizuhara Sakura handled her hand carry. Then, with a hug and a wave, the two separated. 

 

The older woman got into the front seat of her vehicle and began to drive off. Meanwhile, the warmth that the older woman’s chest left on Emma’s own breasts reminded the young woman of the times that she hugged her mother. A comforting thought as the car drove off into the distance.

 

“Wait…did I ever mention Noah’s name to her.”

 

A question that Emma asked too late as her once sworn sibling was now a sworn retainer for the Japanese celebrity. At least for as long as the older woman pleased.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Noah felt the vibrations of the new world around him. The sweat that pooled around the ass swamp that he was trapped in, as gravity pulled his realm downwards. Each vacillation of his prison bulged the looming meaty canyons down against him. Pushing him down into the fudge hole. The young man tried to calm himself down. So that he could anticipate a pattern that would help him escape from being consumed. But then he felt Mizuhara-san stop. He heard a distant voice speak. Feminine tones deepened by the size difference and muffled by the meaty enclosure, but it was a voice that he recognized.

 

Emma!!

 

Noah didn’t know why or how his childhood friend ended up here, but the young man was relieved that perhaps the grimy trap he was captured in was one that he would be freed of soon enough. His hope didn’t even diminish as the ledges of anal flesh bulged and pulled him down to his neck. However, the vice grip of the inner walls forced the young man to struggle as he felt his lungs compress by his compressed rib cage.

 

“Emm-a…”

 

Through the thick fog and vibrating lumps of meat, the young man tried to catch what was being said between the two of them. 

 

“FRIEND…MAIL…SHRUNKEN PERSON…CATFISHED MY FRIEND…PRETENDED TO BE…LILY…”

 

Noah blinked as he tried to process the information. 

 

No…that can’t be…I must have misheard Emma.

 

But it made sense considering his best friend’s character. That she would play the long-con and pretend to be Noah’s prospective girlfriend. A deep shame pervaded through the young man’s being. Especially as he heard his humiliating experience being told to one of his favorite celebrities. The emasculating circumstances of him nearly being swallowed up by the Japanese beauty’s butthole was not lost on Noah. This objectifying experience was one that the young man tried to supplant with his own desire for autonomy. He pushed and struggled against the possessive grip of Mizuhara-san’s anus.

 

You might as well be twisting the knife in their Emma.

 

Noah inhaled and exhaled the fetid atmosphere. He felt the tainted aether condense in his lungs and contaminate the blood that would travel to his muscles.

 

Heck…I really hope that Mizuhara-san isn’t going to just take me out in front of Emma. She’ll never let me live it down.

 

“NO…I HAVEN’T…THIS MORNING…”

 

Noah’s struggles died down when he heard the Japanese milf’s words vibrate and shake the fat and muscle that encapsulates his body.

 

What…

 

“Sakura…what are you…”

 

Noah pushed his arms against the rectal walls, but felt the sodden wrapping pulsate in opposition. The young man body’s throbbed in pain as he was left witness to the actress’s betrayal of their promise. Then the shrunken man recalled the news article of the woman that trapped an affluent man within her posterior for his affluence. Noah’s body numbed within the heated entombment as he realized just how foolish he was just this day.

 

“SAKU—”

 

Noah’s mouth was flooded with the bulging folds of Sakura’s anus as they flowed and covered the young man’s neck and head. The stalwart muscles pulsed hotly before pushing the young man fully within the Japanese beauty’s rectum. With only a soaking nibble of his body as a parting gift. Noah was unable to hear the rest of the exchange as he was mired in an atmosphere that was ten times worse than the oxygen he breathed outside of Sakura’s anus. The air was as thick as a fluid as it enveloped the young man’s senses. He could feel the fiery stench drown his orifices and compel him to struggle against the bounds of the rectal muscle. A ribbed lining that pulsed and hugged Noah’s body as the world outside vibrated and rumbled. Sakura’s car started and it would continue with the only breaks being red lights. 

 

The young man hoped that he was wrong. As his tongue was invariably stained as he gasped for fresh air, only for the rectal lumen to bulge in his face. However, the trip felt like it lasted longer than the time he was being transported by mail courier. Thus, the truth of Mizuhara-san’s selfish lie had come to light as Noah lost his bearing within the sweltering darkness. He could barely bring himself to stand upright and find the entrance that pulled him in here. As each time the young man touched the walls, he felt the sludge that mired cavity before tripping flat on his face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

MizuharaSakura @MizuharaSakura • XXX XX, 20XX

It is so disheartening to see someone attempt to feed a shrunken woman to her own dog. We shouldn’t judge others for their interests and treat everyone with respect. #ShrunkenRights

 

The actress typed out on her twitter account as she sat in the terminal of her departure. 

 

Maybe I should get a Threads account?

 

Mizuhara Sakura had gotten out of the rental vehicle some time ago and gave her suitcase to the airport personnel. So only her hand-carry luggage was to the actress’s side. 

 

The curvaceous woman looked out the window and saw the afternoon sun lowered back to the horizon. A sun that would rise back up in Japan after Mizuhara-san’s overnight flight. The Japanese actress was more than excited to get back home. Especially since she had successfully kept her gullible souvenir in tow through security.

 

Cute and dumb. I wonder how many boys and girls would have willingly crawled into my asshole?

 

Mizuhara Sakura sighed contentedly. As she finally got what she had always wanted. After being cast in the remake of that feudal samurai production, and swallowing that shrunken actor who played Hideyoshi, a corrupting seed was planted within the lascivious woman. A sultry desire that was left unquenched as she had to extricate the paltry man after the scene. The male actor’s body was fully regrown afterwards, and his firm and powerful musculature prominent underneath his samurai garb to his fellow cast members

 

And all that Mizuhara Sakura could think about was how good it would feel for his muscles to be pounded and kneaded down by her gigantic figure. Afterwards, the experienced actress began to fantasize of crushing and grinding the existence of other shrunken individuals. Whether it be the underside of her foot or voluminous curves, or the insides of her body. The curvaceous actress gained a carnal desire to be worshipped like nobility of ages past. To be treated as divinity by consuming her subjects.

 

However, that was not the face that she wore in public. Mizuhara Sakura made a living and lived as a woman that was like and sister to some, a mother-like character to others, and even a cherished friend for some of her fans. She was an actress whose kind appearance belonged to everyone. Thus, the mature female learned to mask her primal desires with a prim and proper appearance. To portray herself as an advocate for Giantessism and its safe practice. A conceivable development for her public persona after her involvement in that film’s remake.

 

Ah~ thank my ancestors for getting me the opportunity to be part of that enlightening film.

 

Yes. It was all a ploy to deceive the public. For fans to foolishly see her as a safe haven for their fantasies to fall on. To envision her as a gentle giantess. Only, if one were to indulge in such a reality, then the mature woman would show just how dominating she truly was. And one just so happened to fall on her lap, through an innumerable number of coincidences. 

 

It must be fate. Foolish boy. Ara~ that girl you left behind was so cute too. If only you paid more attention to her, then maybe you would have been more than just my toy. You could have gone on dates, but instead you’re nothing more than butt fodder.

 

Mizuhara Sakura dreamily rolled her shoulders and reclined in the small seat. She felt her hips burst against the cool metallic sides of the chair’s arms. An arrangement that compacted the heated meat packed in her ass. Undoubtedly forcing Mizuhara’s shrunken retainer into more intimate contact with her insides.

 

Let’s just hope that you live through the grudge of my intestinal tract during the flight. I have so many ideas to run through with you.

 

Mizuhara Sakura drummed her fingers against the surface of her abdomen as she heard groups being called. The mature woman waited a moment as her group’s number was called before boarding with the rest of the passengers. As she felt a euphoric wave percolate through her bowels and along her nerves. The actress just had to imbibe the dopamine and serotonin rush that flooded her brain as she felt her shrunken toy struggle within the depths of her bowels. 

 

A breathless coo escaped the beautiful woman’s slightly parted lips. A sight that would have drawn the attention of a passerby. Then she got up to board her flight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Existence was agony. That was no understatement. Noah’s superior metabolism and his above-average physique meant little in the face of a noxious and foreign atmosphere. Sodden landscapes rolled with each of his attempted steps or squirms. This was exacerbated by an organic heat made even warmer by the surrounding heated air that encapsulated the giantess’s warm body. By means of heat conduction, the shrunken man was forced to endure the greater warmth of the beautiful older woman’s body in this hellish purgatory.

 

So much of this could be avoided. From not falling for Emma’s prank. To not believing that “Lily”, in reality his childhood friend Emma, sent her home address to him. To simply not leaping into the ass of a foreign celebrity.

 

Come on. I just need to find an exit. Then I’ll be able to…do the next thing that I’ll need to do to get out of this

 

Squish

 

Noah felt a different texture splay against his hand. It was wet, grimy, and came apart rather easily. Despite the lack of pulsations, it had its own dry heat. 

 

Shit.

 

Noah had made a correct observation. The nebulous tendrils that flooded over his hand and arm was none other than tons of fecal matter that traveled through Mizuhara Sakura’s rectum. All so that it could greet the shrunken tenant with its overpowering embrace. 

 

The young man knew that he was facing the wrong direction. He immediately turned the other way and ricocheted off the walls to his sides. However, considering his increased burst of energy, so too did the searing hot load increase the pace of its advancement. Wet schlucks resounded through the chambers as one moment one or two of Noah’s limbs would be caught in the refuse, before he pulled it out and sprinted ahead. Just for the cycle to repeat until he reached the inner surface of Sakura’s rectal flower.

 

“Sakura! I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever you want…just…”

 

Noah’s voice quieted into a gurgling mess as the chunky sludge piled over his body. It pushed against the insides of the celebrity’s anus and pushed the young man down. The bowel movement took priority over the shrunken man as it pressed against the tightened pucker and down over Noah. He was immobilized. The young man reduced to searching for rancid pockets of stale air that were adjacent to the rectal walls as his body was mired in fecal matter. Noah’s vitality seeped out as the cloying fecal matter buried his body. Entombing the young man until the next time that the older woman decided to go to the restroom. 

 

His thoughts restricted to survival, not being flushed, and when…no if he would get to play games with Emma again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The rancid sakura within Mizuhara Sakura’s ass twitched as the flood of dung piled over the shrunken man. Fully encasing the shrunken retainer in the fetid matter as the plane began to ascend.

 

Ooph…perhaps I shouldn’t have eaten both of those specialty cheeseburgers before heading home to pack today. Ara~ I’ll just wait until the plane lands before using the restroom.

 

Mizuhara Sakura turned airplane mode on her phone, placed it in the compartment in front of her, and shut her eyes. The actress was certain that the fifteen hours of this flight was just going to fly by.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do then go to my gallery. I'm not Nrawk so my accounts are linked below...

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=130694

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Fatedmeal

Also please leave any comments on what you thought about the story.