- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone who is quite upset that he’d do something so reckless without consulting her first!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Gentle Giantess, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Best Friends



[Package Received by: Emma!?]


The morning, or rather, early afternoon Emma went over to finally reveal the truth about ‘Lily’ to Noah, she was mildly amused by the idea of him shipping himself off to meet his online crush.  She had been too tired to think about what address she gave him the night prior, though she didn’t believe he had the nerve to go through with it anyway.  After all, after seeing the shipping label he printed off, she knew exactly where he would be if he really did go through with it.


When the rest of the day passed and Noah didn’t return, though, she was much less amused.  She didn’t need to worry about his safety since, it wasn’t a random address she ended up giving him, but her own!  It should have been funny, he was thinking too much with his dick.  But instead, it infuriated her.


Seriously Noh, what the hell were ya thinking?!  Did you even consider that ya might never come back home?  If I wasn’t Lily, who knows what the person who received you would have done.  She thought as she accepted the package when it was delivered to her a few days later.  I could have never seen ya again, ya big dummy!  And how could ya not recognize my address?!  We live next door to each other!  Going to her room, Emma slammed the box down on her desk and heard her best friend squeak from the impact.  “Ya know what, Noh?  It doesn’t matter anymore.  Sure, I might have tricked ya a bit, but what’s about to happen is your fault.”  Opening the package, she moved all the packaging away and smirked at her shrunken best friend looking up at her in shock and confusion.


“Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”  He asked, shielding his eyes from the bright light until they adjusted and he could see her properly.  “E-Emma!?  Wh-Why are ya here?  Where’s Lily?”


Sighing and shaking her head, Emma grabbed Noah and held him up so she could hear him better.  “Ya really didn’t catch on at all, did ya, Noh.  Alright, first I’ll apologize for leading ya on and getting ya all bricked up.  I only meant to pretend to be ‘Lily’ for a bit, but I let it go on for too long.”  She said, her face softening as she apologized.  That he would do something so reckless was proof of how much ‘Lily’ meant to him, and she had crossed a line toying with his feelings like that.  “So, yeah…  Sorry, Noh.  The girl ya think is Lily is just me using a pic of Mom when she was younger to trick you.”  Grabbing her phone to show him the evidence of her deception, the struggle to reject the reality on his disillusioned face hurt more than she anticipated.  “Guess ya’d call it ‘catfishing’, right?”


“N-No…  No, that can’t–”


“Noh, look at me.”  Holding the shrunken man up to her face, she made it so her presence overwhelm whatever spiral of denial he was falling down.  “I promise, I didn’t mean for it to get this far out of hand.  Ya really liked ‘Lily’... no, ya loved her, didn’t ya…”  Tightening her free hand into a tight fist, it wasn’t that he had feelings for another girl that stung so badly.  Even if they had a marriage pact with each other, their relationship wasn’t built on some will-they won’t-they, unfulfilled romance.  Or at least, it wasn’t until she messed everything up.  God, I feel like such a dick for doing this to Noh.  She thought as he came to terms with what she told him.  “The girl ya fell in love with, in part, is inside of me.  So, Noh, how do ya…”


“Yeah, I must have really fell for Lily harder than I thought,” Noh replied with a dejected chuckle.  “But all the things we talked about… there wasn’t anything I couldn’t have talked to ya about, was there?  ‘Lily’ was just ya in a pretty dress, wasn’t it, Em?”


“And bigger tits, though since I’m Mom’s daughter, I’m sure these girls will keep growing.”  The ravenette said, trying to lighten the mood by puffing out and bouncing her chest.  “I think I’m about to upgrade to Ds, so just two more cups to go.”


Sharing a laugh between them, something neither wanted to elaborate more on changed about their friendship.  Whatever it meant going forward would be something their future selves could figure out.


“Well, even if I wasn’t literally in the palm of your hand, I can’t stay mad at’cha if you’re going to look so moppy about it, so, think ya can get me back to normal?”  Noah asked.


However, with the awkward part over and his forgiveness implied, Emma’s mood brightened and her confident smirk returned.  “Oh, this and that are two completely different things, Noh.  Even if it was stupid and reckless, it took a lot of courage for ya to ship yourself to ‘Lily’, right?  Don’t forget, ya talked all about it with me, so I know you were hoping for something more than a good cuddle and smothering with some gigantic tits.”  Pressing Noah into her cleavage, Emma all but suffocated him as she took off her loose-fitting pajama pants and laid down on her bed.  “So, don’t think I’m not going to have a bit of fun with ya before considering changing ya back too.”


“Em!?  Wait, c-can’t we talk about this?!”  Pushing his face up out of the soft, warm, alluring comfort of his childhood friend’s bosom, Noah wasn’t sure what kind of boner she was giving him.  Whether he was actually getting turned on by her body, was terrified of what her deviant mind was thinking, or was excited that she was about to fulfill his giantessism fantasies, he knew if he let it happen, he’d never escape her grasp again.


Picking him up, Emma thought for a moment and her devious, playful smirk turned into a disapproving scowl.  “Alright.  Ya want to talk?  How about we talk about ya forgetting my address!?  If ya hadn’t, ya wouldn’t even be in this position, y’know?  Or maybe, somewhere in that horny little brain of yours, ya knew what was about to happen, yeah?  I mean, after talking with ya about this giantessism stuff for months, I’m all for it now.”  Licking her lips, she brought Noah up to her mouth and sucked on his head and shoulders.  Though I’m not as ‘pure’ and ‘innocent’ as ‘Lily’ was.  Pulling the shrunken young man from her lips, she smiled, satisfied with the layer of saliva covering him.  “So, tell you what.  I think I’d much rather keep ya for myself than let ya run off to the next big-tittied, fat-assed, horny girl with a giantessism fetish that bats her eyelashes at ya.  If ‘Lily’ had been real, I could have never seen ya again, ya jerk.”


“Okay, okay.  I’m sorry.  I tried to get your opinion before I…”  Clearing his face of her saliva as much as he could, though he did even up swallowing some of it, Noah tried to apologize and talk with Emma when he noticed she was lowering him down her body.  “Uh…  E-Em?  What’cha doing?”


“Giving ya the chance to make it up to me, and show your sincerity.”  She said, pulling down her panties and prying open her hefty backside to show him her hungry butthole.  “Enjoy my ass, Noh.”


“W-Wait!  Em, stop!  Ya know I hate–!?”


But she didn’t wait or give him a chance to finish as she quickly and easily slipped him up her tight pucker, plunging her finger in with him to get him as deep as possible.  Shivering in delight as her best friend thrashed about in her bowel, Emma didn’t even need to masturbate to enjoy herself.  Though, for all his complaining in the past about how much he only liked looking at big butts, it didn’t feel like he was trying to get out.  “Ahn~  Oh, Noh, we both know ya love asses.  Ya’d always clung to my butt when we were younger in your sleep, though ya probably don’t remember that.  I bet that’s why my ass got so fat, but that’s fine, I’m not complaining.”  Fixing her panties, Emma rolled over in bed and smiled as Noah worked hard to send jolts of pleasure through her body.  Whether that was his intention or not, she preferred to believe it was.  I mean, if he really hated it, he’d just not move at all, right?  Maybe I should keep him like this forever.  Rubbing her stomach, the thought of always having her best friend close by was enticing.  And he did say mine was the best ass he’s had his face in, so it’s fine.


Not much would actually change, other than where he slept and how much he ate.  They could still talk about nothing important, mess with each other, and just hang out even if he was only four inches tall.  The more she thought about it, the only downside she could think of was if her mother ever got her hands on Noah.  But as long as she keeps him on or in her at all times, that wouldn’t be an issue.


Smirking, she cuddled up in her pillows and blankets for a pleasant nap.  I can always change him back if we ever get bored too.  She thought as Noah’s squirming assured she’d have a fun dream as well.  Yeah, Noh’s my best friend, so why shouldn’t I keep him now?  We’re closer than ever now.  Don’t worry… Noh.  We’ll be… together… forever…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282