- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone that he could trust but who is also prone to terrible misunderstandings!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Gentle Giantess, Incest, Milf, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Misunderstanding, BDSM



[Package Received by: Ava]


Due to some damage in the shipping process, the name of the recipient on the label had been torn off, but the busty redhead who received the package recognized the name of the sender.  I haven’t heard from Noah in so long.  Why would he send me something so suddenly?  She wondered as she looked over the box after signing for it.  It’s not close to my birthday.  What could it be–  Too lost in thought to pay attention to where she was going, the older woman bumped her shoulder into the frame of the door as she entered the kitchen, dropping the package.  Unable to catch it before it hit the ground, a squeaky grunt coming from it caught her attention.  “Huh?  Did that come from…?”  Her eyes widening in surprise as she quickly realized what was in the package, she collected the box and dashed into her room, closing the door.  Oh my, Noah.  You always did cling to me when you were younger, but you wouldn’t really… would you?  Wh-What should I do?  If he was interested in this sort of stuff, I’d think Emma would be a more appropriate choice.  I mean, I’m his aunt for goodness sake.  Finding something to help cut away the tape, the redhead’s concern for what she knew she was about to find was matched by an odd satisfaction that her beloved nephew would shrink himself and give himself to her.  It hasn’t even been a month since he turned eighteen either…  What should I do?  I can’t just keep him… c-can I?  Hesitating as she was about to confirm who was in her package, the redhead placed a hand over her chest to try and calm her quickening heart rate.


While she was mostly joking when she teased them with it, a couple of men who were interested in her did end up either shrinking and mailing themselves to her in the past or have her accompany them to a shrinking service so neither had to wait.  Unfortunately for them, she hadn’t known just how fragile a shrunken people could be.  No man since had had the courage to help fulfill the interest she had developed in giantessism… and yet now she had a volunteer arrive at her doorstep unexpectedly.


But he’s my nephew…  My sister’s son.  I shouldn’t even be considering this, but…  The more she thought about holding Noah in the palm of her hand, a heat built on her loins and she was wiggling her hips, grinding her butt into the bed without realizing it.  But what if I do reject Noah and send him back home?  Won’t he eventually try this again with some other girl?  Emma would be fine, but what if it’s someone else?  N-No.  I can’t let my Noah disappear like that.  Besides, he chose me first.  I have to accept him.  Smiling she gently stroked the box holding the young man and was about to open it but froze.  Hold on…  I…  I can’t treat Noah like those other guys though.  That would just be too weird to see his sweet face after I’ve…  Looking around, as horny as the thought of having another shrunken man in her hands had made her, the idea of being intimate with her nephew still didn’t sit with her well.


Thankfully, looking at her closet reminded her of something she picked up for one of her previous shrunken lovers.  Grabbing that and having it ready, she was finally ready.


Opening the box and pulling out the packaging, soon her ashen eyes lit up seeing that her beloved nephew was, indeed, inside.  “Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!  Wait, Aunt Ava?  What are ya doing here?”


Ohhhhhhhh!  Look at how adorable he is!  Noah always has been so charming.  Why, I could just eat him right up.  I suppose quite literally at this point.  He is smaller than Ronald was.  Too engrossed to pay attention to what he was saying, Ava cooed and giggled internally as she remembered the first guy to even shrink himself for her.


He had been a bit of a philanderer at her workplace and when he finally set his sights on her, she thought telling him to shrink himself if he wanted to get inside of her would scare him off.  If she were to take him at his word, he shrunk himself to the size of his normal-sized erections so she could ‘get a feel for how deep he could reach inside of her’, but he was only a bit above average if that were true.  She only meant to scare him into never bothering her again when she swallowed him whole, she did promise to let him inside of her if he did shrink himself after all, but sort of forgot about him until it was too late.  Though she wasn’t too broken up about it, she did learn that stomach play, or ‘vore’ as it was apparently called, wasn’t something to do to guys she actually cared about.


“Aunt Ava?  Aunt Ava?!  Hello?  Aunt Ava!”


Snapping out of her reminiscing of the delightful massage Ronald gave her before passing, Ava focus on the young boy before her.  “Oh, sorry, Noah.  You looked so cute, I couldn’t help myself.  Don’t worry, even if it’s a bit inappropriate, I want to accept your feelings for me, sweetie.  I’ve learned many lessons from my previous sex toy pets, so I’ll keep you safe and happy from now on…  Though, that said, as enticing and exciting a prospect becoming more intimate with you is, this is still incest, you know.  I understand breaking something as silly as a taboo after the illegal means you had to go through to ship yourself to me might not seem like a big deal to you, but until I’ve fully come to terms with this, I’m going to have to make you wear this.”  Holding up a small, black latex mask that had no eye hole and a ball gag in the mouth, the lustrous gleam in her eye betrayed how ‘reluctant’ she truly was.  “Sorry about this, really.  I’ll do my best to respond to your feelings as quickly as I can.”


“Wh-What?!  N-No, Aunt Ava, it’s not like tha–!!”  Trying to get his aunt to stop, Noah was swiftly silenced as she easily slipped the gagged mask on over his head.  Though he could still breathe out of his nose and mouth, he couldn’t speak, and his arms were pinned by his sides.


“Shh, shhh.  It’s okay, Noah.  Auntie understands.  I won’t forsake you.”  Nuzzling the squirming young man into her cheek and peppering him with kisses, the redhead whispered softly to him, assuring him she still loved him.  “Oh, but you’ll have to forgive me.  I want to accept your feelings entirely right now… but I don’t think I can handle letting you into my vagina immediately, so instead…”  Leaning forward on her bed and raising her full, plump rear in the air, Ava pulled down the tight hip-hugger jeans she had on and brought Noah behind her.  “You’ll settle for staying in my bum for a bit, right?  You like my bum, right?  You always stare whenever I bend over and ‘accidentally’ bump into me.  Now you don’t have to hide those feelings anymore.”  Giggling as she remember all the times she caught him staring at her rear, she always wondered how much more he was that she didn’t notice.  “I’ll keep you in here for a week to start, and if you want to stay longer, just let me know.”


Slowly shoving her nephew up her backdoor, Ava’s lust flared up as his wiggling translated into a pleasure like nothing she had experienced before.  The guilt of trapping Noah in her tight, slimy bowel only enhanced the immoral delight tingling her spine.


“Th-There we go, sweetie.  Is Auntie’s bum everything you dreamt of?”  With the shrunken boy entirely consumed by her rear, Ava fixed her clothes and gave her ample rear a squeeze and a shake for good measure.  “Don’t worry, my bum is all yours now, Noah.  You’re right where you belong, so feel free to enjoy yourself.”  Grabbing her purse as she headed for the door, she rubbed her belly affectionately.  “I’ll take care of everything from now on.  Nobody will take you from me, not even your mother.  This will be our little secret, forever.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282