- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone who has never bothered hiding her disdain for his very existence!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Cruel Giantess, Milf, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment




[Package Received by: Ella]


Having received notice that a package had arrived at her hotel room, the busty mother decided to spend her precious lunch break returning to her room to clarify what must have been a mistake.  While she had gone by her given name, Lily, in the past, well before meeting her husband and starting a family, few people today still used that name.  Still, a simple mistake like that should be easily fixed, and promptly so’s not to fret over it all day.  Whatever the package sent up to her room was, it couldn’t have been mailed to her since she was only booked in the room for the weekend.  However, on the off chance it was something someone was in urgent need of, she didn’t want to hold onto it longer than necessary.


So, when she saw that it was a package sent by the boy that had been a bad influence on her pure and innocent daughter for all these years, the ravenette was no longer in the mood to tolerate how rushing back had her sweating profusely.  It was just another in the long list of reasons he was unsuitable to be close to Emma.


Believing it to be some sort of prank on Noah’s part, she tossed the package into the trash bin without even looking inside.  Learning her true given name would be no problem for the young hooligan.  In fact, despite her frustration with how close he was with Emma and their history together, it would upset her if he didn’t at least know that much about her.


However, an unexpected sound that came from the package as it settled in the bin caught her attention.  Hm?  Was that a voice?  “Huh?  Did that come from…?”  Curiosity getting the better of her, she plucked the package out of the trash and brushed it off.  Well, it is technically addressed to me, so I wouldn’t get in trouble taking a peek.  Grabbing something sharp to cut away the tape, the mature beauty opened the small box, and upon seeing the irksome young man, shrunken and naked, inside, her immediate disgust trumped her surprise.  His unease and shock were painted on his face.  Whoever he was expecting to open the package, it wasn’t her apparently.


“Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”  He said, looking around wildly and covering his shame.  


‘Not Lily’?  Did you truly shrink and ship yourself to me without knowing my name?!  Or is this all just a coincidence and misunderstanding?  Glaring down at him, the older woman smirked as she realized the opportunity that was presented to her.  My~  The Lord most definitely does work in mysterious ways, does he not?  I’ve been praying for him to remove this ne’er-do-well from my daughter’s side, but to send him to me through some postal error instead.  Thanks be in His name.  “I don’t know who you thought you were mailing yourself to, illegally too mind, but I’ll have you know Ella is my middle name.  While I don’t use it anymore, my legal first name is ‘Lily’ and I’ll thank you to not call me by it either, you little criminal.  Oh, I knew you were no good for my daughter, but now I can finally make sure you can’t corrupt her further.”


Trying to scramble away from the ravenette, Noah was easily caught and gripped tight in her fist.  “W-Wait!  Ella, th-this is all a big mistake!  I didn’t mean to mail myself to you.  I was trying to get to a girl I met online named Lily!  Please, j-just let me go!”


“If you promise to end your inappropriate relationship with my daughter, I’ll consider it.”


“What?!  No way!  Me and Em are best friends.”  He replied without hesitation.


“Hmph!  Well, no matter.  I had no intention of releasing you regardless.  I cannot risk you still meeting with Emma behind my back once she moves out anyway.”  Ella confessed, shrugging, slowly tightening her fist.  “Nor do I care whether you intended to give yourself to another girl or myself.  This is a reward from the Lord to me for all my good deeds and diligence.”


“Hey, I might not know the ‘good book’ that well, but I’m pretty sure a big rule is ‘Thou shall not kill’, isn’t it?”  Trying to escape from her grip, though she often turned a deaf ear to them, his words carried more weight than his might currently.  “And causing undo suffering, that’s the work of the Devil’s temptation, isn’t it?”


As much as she wanted to crush him in her hand, and for as easy as it would be to do so, his ignorance of the gospel didn’t rob his desperate plea of its validity.  Relaxing her grip, it wouldn’t be that easy to deal with him.  As big a pain in my derriere even when he’s so sm–!  Trying to think of an alternative punishment for him, Ella had a flash of divine inspiration.  “True.  The Lord would frown on my foolish self should I fall for such obvious temptation.  I suppose I should thank you for opening my eyes, even if you only did so to save your miserable life, Noah.  So instead, I’ll keep you somewhere where I’ll know you’ll never see Emma again.  Someplace that I know you are rather fond of too.”  Snickering wickedly, Ella pulled up her ankle-length, black pencil skirt and pulled down the mature, floral-lace panties she had on under it, revealing her large, meaty, sweaty backside.  “You remember this punishment, don’t you, Noah?”


Seeing the trauma on his face, Ella took satisfaction in that, apparently, he did.  Since she never liked him, she had always tried to discourage him from coming over to her home, especially when Emma wasn’t home.  She’d frequently find him in her daughter's room after he fell asleep waiting for her to come back.  At first, she’d just wake him up and tell him to leave, but his defiance of authority sprouted young and he’d refuse.  Then, one time he ran around behind her and smack her rear saying that she and her ‘big butt’ couldn’t make him leave.  Well, she showed him just how much authority she and her ‘big butt’ had by pinning him to the wall with it and trapping him there for a few minutes.  He scurried off after that and stayed out of Emma’s room for a few weeks following that incident.  But the next time she found him sleeping in Emma’s room while she was gone, Ella took the opportunity to read him a few chapters of scripture… while pinning him under her rear!  Sometimes it would only be for a few minutes, others, close to an hour.  He was too embarrassed to tell anyone what she did to him but continued to trespass in her home regardless.  And if neither her husband nor his parents thought there was anything wrong with Emma and Noah being so close, they couldn’t get mad at her for punishing him in her own way.  The fact that Noah continued to sleep in her daughter’s bed only made it easier to completely bury his small and weak body under her mighty, blessed rear.  And though none of the teachings did stick in the end, she was at least attempting to guide a lost lamb back to the herd while also punishing it for running astray.


Once he was big enough to push her off of him, though, she had to stop.  Though, every time she overheard him talk about how little he liked women’s backsides, she could help but smirk and figure she played a ‘big’ part in that.


But now you’re even weaker than you were back then.  And you’ll never grow big or strong enough to escape me anymore, Noah.  Bringing the wiggling little man behind her, Ella spread her legs and bent over a bit to make it easier as she introduced the shrunken young man with her rear end.  All the sweat trapped between the jiggling globes made it easy to push Noah all the way to her tight pucker, but Ella wasn’t going to stop there.  Hmph!  I always knew Emma could do better than be friends with someone like you, Noah.  This just proves you are below me, below her, and you always have been.  My rear is too good of a prison for the likes of you, but seeing how you kept coming back to get sat on by me, I can only assume you’ll not think of this as ‘undo suffering’.  Even if you enjoy the inside of my bowels, to keep you from Emma, that’s a service I’m willing to provide.


Exhaling and relaxing her body, Ella shoved Noah up her sweat-slick butthole, dropping to her knees from the intense pleasure of her first anal insertion.  Rubbing her sensitive anus as waves of euphoria washed over her, Ella caught herself and quickly stood up and fixed her underwear and skirt.


Clearing her throat, she brushed off her backside and tightened her intestinal muscles around the violently thrashing boy in her rectum.  “Well, you certainly are still as spirited as I remember.  Though, you should cease such futile struggles.  You’ll live out the rest of your life in my rear, my ‘big butt’ as you called it, and I do not need such a distraction all the time.”


Exiting her room and returning to the business conference she had to step away from, having Noah in her bowels during that boring meeting only cemented her decision to keep him as her butt plug. In a way, he finally managed to do something she thought was impossible: raise her opinion of him.  He wasn’t as useless as she thought, and in time, she came to consider him invaluable. Whether he eventually accepted this as his greatest use in life or not was on him.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282