- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone who took every opportunity she could to tease and torment him growing up!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Cruel Giantess, Incest, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Enslavement




[Package Received by: Mia]


Ready for a day out with her friends, the purple-haired young woman wasn’t expecting a package but received it when she saw the names of the sender and recipient.  Taking it into her apartment, her smile grew after hearing a squeaky noise come from the small package after she set it down roughly.


“Huh?  Did that come from…?”  Quickly grabbed something to cut it open.  There’s no way that loser brother of mine is that much of an idiot.  She thought as she got all the insulation and packaging out of the way to reveal a familiar, brown-haired boy staring up at her in disbelief.  Holy fuck!  He did!  He shrunk himself.  What a moron!


The look of abject horror and confusion on Noah’s face was priceless.  Though both were understandable.  “Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”  He asked, scrambling away from her massive hand as she easily picked him up.  “W-Wait!  Th-This has to be some mistake.  Mia, it’s not what’cha think!  I-I was trying to–”


“Ship yourself to a girl named ‘Lily’?  Yeah, I can figure that much out, Noah.”  She replied, her emerald eyes gleaming with menace and mischief.  “But what you apparently didn’t figure out is that there is no ‘Lily’.  Or rather, she’s not the girl you were messaging.”


“Wh-What?  Then who was–!?  N-No way…  Was Lily… you!?”  As much as he wanted to deny his big sister’s accusations, the fact that she accepted and opened mail addressed to a different person with a hint of hesitation was concerning.  Especially since none of Mia’s roommates or friends were named Lily either.


Chuckling at how clueless he was, the purple-haired young woman shook her head.  “Nah.  I don’t have the patience to flirt with you for months like that.  Not to mention how weird that would be.  But I do know the real person behind ‘Lily’.  You do too.”  Taking Noah to her room, Mia set him down on her bed as she rooted around under her bed, shaking her wide in the air and giving him a glimpse of the dark purple g-string under her tight, torn jeans.


“Huh?  Something the both of us know?”  Turning away so’s not to see his sister’s butt crack and underwear, Noah racked his brain for someone that they both knew who would do something like this to him.


Find what she was looking for, Mia sat up on her heels, towering over Noah, and slammed a box onto the mattress behind him.  Catching him in the shadow of her impressive bust, she buried him mostly under her chest as she opened the box.  “Since you went through the trouble of shrinking yourself and shipping yourself out, I can guess at how your conversation went.  Didn’t know either of you were into that ‘giantessism’ stuff, you little pervert.  Though why Emma gave you my address as part of her prank?  That I have no clue for.”  Picking Noah up, Mia’s smile grew as she leaned forward, bending over the edge of her bed.


“Em?!  How do you know it was–”

“She texted me the night she started posing as ‘Lily’.  Said it was gonna be a great ‘prank’.”  Cutting him off, Mia struggled to unbuckle her belt and pants with one hand as her impatience grew.  “Though I’m willing to bet you jumped the gun and took off before she could tell you the truth.  But seriously, how could you not recognize my address, dipshit?”


“When was the last time I mailed ya anything, fat ass?”  His anger rising, even faced with a gigantic version of his tormentor of an older sibling, Noah slipped into their normal routine of insulting each other.  “Whatever…  Can you just take me home or some–?  H-Hey!  Why are you taking off your pants?”  Finally noticing what Mia was doing, and given her personality, an ominous foreboding gripped the young man’s body.


“Oh, this?  Well, I figured since you shipped yourself out expecting to get some, it’d be a shame for you to not get used.”  Mia replied, her smile widening as Noah’s face paled more and more.  Flipping open the cap on the tube of lube she took from her box of toys, she squirted some in his face and made sure to coat him thoroughly.  “Hell, for all I know, you did recognize my address and have been secretly perving on me all this time.  And since you’re always insulting my fan-fucking-tastic ass, you must be pretty obsessed with it.”


Spitting up some of the cherry-flavored liquid, Noah tried to deny what she was saying but sporadically got silenced by her fingers and thumbs covering his face.


But Mia didn’t need to hear his rebuttal.  She had tormented him plenty growing up, pinning him under her plump rear for years and laughing at him as he tried to escape.  She was a big reason he both loved and hated big butts, though his disdain for her magnificently round backside was not in question.  “Hm?  Not gonna deny it?  Well, as the ‘kind’ and ‘caring’ big sister that I am, since you came all this way hoping to get some ass, I’ll trap you in mine for the rest of your miserable little life!”  Laughing as Noah’s squeaky little voice became impossible to hear the further away from her ears he got, she paused for a moment as she made him stare at her gigantic peach.


Shivering in delight at the thought of him mesmerized and terrified of her butt, he had shrunk himself to be the perfect size.  She had plenty of butt plugs and anal beads in her collection, but it had been a while since she was excited to try something new.


Pushing Noah forward, Mia rubbed her brother’s face into her anus, laughing as his struggling became more intense, and just held him there until he exhausted himself.  The deep, labored breaths he was taking were tainted with the scent of butt sweat and her body odor.  Once Noah couldn’t resist anymore, she shoved her younger brother up into her bowel with ease as a jolt of pleasure ran up her spine.  As her body clenched up, her shrunken, brown-haired living butt plug was sucked completely into her rectum.


“Wow… you got completely devoured by my ass, Noah.  That’s too funny!”  Bursting out laughing at her brother’s misfortune, Mia groped her meaty rear and enjoyed the fit he was throwing in her intestines.  Getting up, she pulled her underwear and pants back up and slapped her booty for good measure before grabbing her things and heading out like she had intended before he arrived.  “That’s it, Noah.  Fight and struggle.  You’re not getting out of my ass unless I say so, but it feels so nice having you in there.  And who knows, if you hate being in my ass, maybe I’ll share you with some of my friends.”


Snickering as she strutted down the street with a spring in her step, Mia always knew Noah’s only use in life was to serve her.  He resisted it and denied it for so long, but now he didn’t have the power to reject his proper place: pampering her big, round, juicy ass.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282