- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Noah has arrived at his destination, though the one to greet him isn’t the girl he had been chatting with online for months.  However, she is someone he recognizes, someone Emma follows closely online!


One of the five endings for the commission Stargate requested.


Tags: Butt, Insertion, Selfish Giantess, Unwilling Prey, Entrapment, Enslavement




[Package Received by: Olivia]


Getting packages that she didn’t order wasn’t anything new to the bubbly blonde.  That was why she set up a PO Box for her fans in the first place.  After so many requests to send her fun and interesting toys to feature in her videos and social media posts, she couldn’t not set something up.  And while a lot of what she got in response was fan mail and love letters, there was the odd gem or two that she made it all worth it.


Smiling as she held up the box that was awaiting her today, her baby blue eyes lit up in anticipation.  Judging from the size of the box, it’s not that big.  Though I suppose it could be an egg or something.  I don’t know what this ‘Noah’ guy sent, but I hope it’s more than a cast of his dick.  Giggling, she rushed back to her home.  Once she was back, she went straight to her deck, and in her excitement, set the box down with a bit more force than she intended as she grabbed something sharp close by and a squeaky noise came from the package.  “Huh?  Did that come from…?”  Freezing up and eyeing the package cautiously, the blonde’s mind raced with all the possible items that could be in it and the probability of it being something dangerous.  No…  That was a squeak, like from a small animal or something.  But mailing a living thing?  Nobody would do that, right?  The only thing that comes to mind recently is those people who…  No way!!  Tearing into the package with overflowing enthusiasm, she soon found her prize: a brown-haired boy who looked to be a few years younger than her, naked and shocked to see her.


“Y-You’re not Lily!  What’s going on here?!”  He asked, looking around in a panic.  However, the modest-chested girl’s face was familiar to him.  “W-Wait!  I know you!  You’re Livy, that sex toy reviewer, aren’tcha?  Em watches your videos all the time!”


Oh?  A friend of a fan?  Picking up the shrunken boy, she flashed him her one-million-follower smile and playfully stuck out her tongue.  “That’s right, little guy.  It’s Livy, in the flesh, but you can call me Olivia!  Though, soon it’ll be you in my flesh, if you catch my drift.”  Tossing the box behind her to clean up later, Olivia loaded up a video recording program.  “Oh, I’ve been wanting a cutie like you for my channel for a while now.  I can’t believe a fan sent you to me.”


“Huh?  W-Wait, has to be some sort of mistake!”  Noah said quickly as she turned on various lights and set up everything she needed to make a video.  And given the type of content she typically posted, it didn’t take too much of his brain power to figure out what she was likely planning.  “I didn’t shrink myself for ya.  I was trying to send myself to a girl I’ve been chatting with for months now.  Please, send me ho–”


“Hmmm~?  Really?  Well, that’s real unfortunate for you, isn’t it?”  She said, cutting him off with a devilish smile.  “You ended up in my mailbox.  And if I remember correctly, what you did is quite illegal, so I doubt you used proper procedure to do it.  That means that nobody can make a fuss about me getting you, especially not you.”  Tightening her grip, the blonde’s lustful intentions were written on her face.  “You’re mine now, and I’m gonna put you to work right away.”


Fighting to break free, Noah’s tiny body was too weak to escape his fate.  His only option was to reason with the influencer.  “Wait!  Please, I’m not a– hmmph?!”  But uninterested in what he had to say, Olivia plucked him up by his head, covering his face with her fingers as she held him by her side.


“A person anymore?  Yeah, I know.”  Teasing him, the blonde pressed the record button on her computer and instantly switched to influencer mode.  “Hey-o, hello~!  I know this is a bit outta schedule for me, but Livy got a special package today and I just hadta make something quick for y’all!”  Bringing Noah’s struggling body into view, she giggled playfully and bounced excitedly in her chair.  “Some naughty boy shipped himself to Livy, and as you can see, he’s quite happy and energetic to be in my hands.  And as you all know, Livy loves to shove toys that wiggle so much,” standing up and turning around, Olivia mooned the camera and pulled up her skirt to show off her perky, tight rear, “up her bum the most!”


Coating a finger with her saliva, the blonde pulled her thong aside and loosened her puffy anal ring.  Once she was ready, Olivia quickly shoved Noah’s head up her winking pucker and clenched her anus around his neck.  The weak, targeted vibrations of him pounding on her butt and kicking against her sex were as adorable as they were arousing, and she wiggled her rear for the camera while laughing at his plight.


“Oh?  Does he not like being in Livy’s bum?  Well, I just wanted to make a quick video to show off my new toy.”  She said, using her advanced control of her rectal muscles to pull the shrunken boy in deeper.  “So, Livy’ll end the video here so she can teach her toy how lucky he is.  See y’all next time, and you can bet my toy’ll get a proper review in the future.”  As she signed off, the blonde continued to draw the resisting young man into her bowels.  With only his feet left, squirming and kicking from her wrinkled hole she looked back at the camera.  “Oh, and Livy shouldn’t have to tell anyone this, but it’s still very much illegal to shrink and mail yourself to anyone, so be good, okay?  If you do mail yourself to Livy, you’ll end up…”  With one more, dramatic clench, she sucked the last vestiges of Noah into her rectum and gave her pert rear a hearty slap.  “In her bum too!  And how many of you want that?  Anyway, toodles, my future toys!”  Giggling as she stopped the recording, Olivia blushed as she looked down at her butt and rubbed it.  “I’m gonna make you famous, Noah, just you wait.”


Inside, the young boy was thrashing around so pleasantly, he wasn’t helping to change her mind about keeping him as her forever butt plug.  And after she posted that video, though Noah wouldn’t be her only shrunken toy for long, as her first he held a special place… in her butt!

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282