- Text Size +
“I just don’t get why she hates me so much.” Becky Gunderson wiped tears from her eyes as she looked at her stained shirt in the bathroom mirror. The latest result from Reyna’s bullying.

Her roommate, Sierra, stood at her side with wet paper towels.

“Me neither but you can’t keep putting up with this any longer. This is college, you have as much right to be here harassment free as anybody else.” Siera spoke as she began dabbing the food stains from her friend’s shirt.  

Becky was nearing the second half of her sophomore year at the University of Denver. She never had a truly great life – her mom was a low-level retail manager and her dad worked in basic IT support. They did their best to provide for her, but it wasn’t ever truly comfortable. They lived in apartments all their life and they moved often to chase lower rent. Regardless, Becky maintained a positive outlook on life. She volunteered her time and always tried to be kind. Her mother would tell her, “The universe will always reward those who do good.”

When Becky was notified that she received a full ride to UD, they were over the moon. Neither of Becky’s parents had the opportunity to attend college. Her mother only had her high school diploma, and her dad only had an associate degree. To see their daughter attending the local university was a dream for them. They took her to Chili’s in celebration...

…"Gunderson? What kind of dorky last name is that?” The first words Reyna ever said to Becky set the tone of their relationship going forward.

Becky – naturally good natured – struggled to find a reason for Reyna to dislike her so much. The Filipina- American already had so much over her to begin with. Both her parents were doctors. She was raised in a wealthy suburb. She was also on a full ride. Heck, she was even taller and athletically gifted. Yet, she always found room to make Becky’s life miserable. The fact that she shared a floor in the dorms made things worse.

Becky tried different ways to get on Reyna’s good side.  

She tired complementing her:

“I love your shirt, Reyna!”

“Great job on getting the best grade on the Calc Exam!”

“Love your hair today!”

Reyna simply returned insults:

“Yours is terrible.”

“Yeah, some of us actually have a brain.”

“You should shave yours off.”

She attempted to butter her with gifts:

“What!?” Reyna’s voice yelled from behind her dorm door as Becky stood nervously outside.

“Ummm. It’s Becky. I brought you some coffee. Figured it would be good for midterms.” Becky replied, meekly.

The door opened to reveal Reyna’s 5ft 8in body. Becky was only 3inches shorted but it might as well have been 10 feet. She smiled at Becky who smiled back. Becky was sure this would be the moment that they became friends. Instead, Reyna made a hawking noise. Before Becky could react, a loogie flew from between Reyna’s lips and landed on her forehead. Tears welled up in Becky’s eyes as she felt the phlegm and saliva run down her face. Reyna closed the door without a word...

As Becky’s first year came to end, she talked with Sierra.

“I just don’t know what to do anymore. Maybe I should just drop out. College isn’t for me...” She spoke mournfully as she packed up her stuff for the summer.

Sierra grabbed her roommate’s arm. “No way am I going to have one of the nicest people I know drop out of university just because of some bully. Here’s what we’re going to do. You’re going to have fun this summer, continue being you, you’ll come back to this dorm, and we’ll swap stories, and you’ll continue being awesome.”  

Becky looked into her friend’s face. Her short blonde hair and blue eyes looked back at Becky. Her face and eyes told Becky that things were going to be alright. So, the two hugged and went their separate ways for the summer...

“OH MY GOD!” Becky and Sierra screamed in unison as they hugged. After a Summer of doing their own thing, the two were happy to be back together. Though they stayed in touch online, seeing one-another in person was so much better.  

As the two unpacked, they chittered excitedly. Becky’s mom had received a promotion at work and her dad was going back to school himself. She was also featured in some local news stories for her charity work. Sierra was ecstatic to see Becky so much happier. It reminded her of the girl who she met on the first week of the prior semester.

Their door remained open to allow the cool early fall air to flow through their room, the familiar voice echoed down the hall. A harbinger of misery of Becky.

Sierra watched as Becky’s face dropped. The voice grew louder until Reyna walked past their room. She stopped and looked in.

“Oh hey, Gunderson!” She yelled. “You stuck around huh? Last I heard, the big mean ole Reyna scared you away.”

“Oh, uh. No R-Reyna. I’m s-still here...” Becky looked at Reyna and then the ground as she stumbled for words.

Sierra felt her blood boil. How could Reyna be such a bitch to somebody so nice as Becky? She stamped across the dorm to the doorway.

“What’s up, shrimp?” Reyna looked down at the blonde who stood 1 inch shorter than Becky.

“Listen here you fucking cunt,” Sierra began, “I don’t know what bug crawled up your ass and made its home but the way you’ve treated this girl – one of the nicest people I’ve ever met – has been criminal. She’s done nothing wrong to you and yet you continue to try to break her down. I’ve had to witness her cry more times than should be legal all because of your cold black heart...”

Becky stared in awe as Sierra tore into Reyna.

“...I’m tired of it. I’m setting the tone now. She’s too kind to try to ruin somebody else’s life but if you so much as breath on her this year I’ll have you reported to the Dean so fast you’ll get whiplash. And you better fucking bet I’ll bring receipts.” Sierra huffed, her face was red and heart rate through the roof.

“You’re lucky I don’t squish you.” Reyna teased her to try to minimize her own embarrassment.

“I’d like to see you fucking try.” Sierra held her ground.

Reyna simply rolled her eyes and continued to her room.

Sierra’s words apparently worked as Becky found herself Reyna free for the entire Fall semester. She was growing her social circle and she and Sierra’s friendship had cemented further. She was sure that her mother’s words were coming true. That was until the week just before winter break. Finals.

As Becky walked through the busy dining hall, laptop balanced on her right hand. A tray of food in her left. She read through the slides for her Anthropology final on the laptop. She didn’t see Reyna approaching from the other direction.  

Reyna couldn’t believe how little force she had to use. A quick shoulder bump and Becky went sprawling. Her laptop slid across the floor and her food went all over her and the floor. The gathered “whoas” and laughs was all she needed to hear as she continued walking.

Sierra burned with anger as Becky cried in the bathroom. Beside her food-covered clothes her laptop screen was shattered.

“I-I don’t know what I’m going to do. I can't afford to get a laptop right now a-and...” Becky sucked for air as she sobbed.

Sierra grabbed her friend by the shoulders and steadied her, “Don't’ worry about it. You go back to the room and get changed; I’ll take the laptop down to the bookstore IT to see if they may be able to do something...” she left out the part about stopping at the Dean’s office...

Three days later the semester ended, and Sierra and Becky packed to go back to their respective homes for Christmas break. Not before one more appearance from Reyna.

“What the fuck? You couldn’t come to me like a woman and settle this?” Her voice caused Becky to jump but Sierra was stoic. They both turned to meet the intruder at their door.

Reyna waved a piece of paper in her right hand.

“W-what’s that, Reyna?” Becky stuttered honestly clueless.

“Oh, you know what it is.” She stepped through the threshold to block the door.

Sierra instantly jumped between Reyna and her friend, “She doesn’t but I do.”

“Are you fucking serious?” Reyna asked the blonde who smirked.

“I’m a woman of my fucking word.” Sierra spoke curtly.

“You’re a rat is what you are.” Reyna spat back. She turned to Becky, “Your little friend here went and tattled to the Dean, and they officially notified me that I’m disciplinary probation.”  

Becky couldn’t help but smirk.

“You two better enjoy your Christmas breaks because I will get my payback. I don’t know how. I don’t know when but know it's coming.” Reyna threatened.

Sierra pointed to the door, “Okay. Whatever. I suggest you get out before somebody sees you in here and makes another report.”

Reyna curled her right fingers into a fist and crumpled the paper. She bit her bottom lip as she looked down at Sierra. She left without another word.

After Christmas break, Sierra and Becky saw no more from Reyna other than the occasional apperance around campus. By February they began outlining their summer vacation. Due to reports of a new virus overseas they thought it’d be best to stay stateside. Since Sierra was from a town in Northwest Ohio, she wasn’t used to all the beauty that Colorado had. As such, the two excitedly planned for Sierra to stay a month with Becky’s family. Unfortunately, all their plans were permanently put off.

Two days before the end of the semester, Becky was awoken by Sierra’s screams.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. No No. This can’t be.” Sierra’s voice somewhat higher pitched caught Becky’s ear.

She slowly stirred in her bed and then turned toward Sierra. She was instantly awake.

Sierra paced back and forth in the center of the room. Her pajamas hung loose on her.  

“Sierra! What the fuck happened to you!?” Becky yelped and then hopped from her own bed, this resulted in further screams.

Both girls looked back and forth at one other. They both seemed to be a foot shorter than their normal height. Their clothes hung loosely from their diminished forms.

“Oh god. We caught the virus didn’t we!?” Sierra paced around in shock and held her cheeks with her hands as she attempted breathing exercises. Becky fumbled with her phone in her smaller hands. She attempted to call her mom and dad multiple times, but no answer. Sierra attempted to reach her parents but got the same results.

They tried 911 but received an “all circuits busy” message

“Oh fuck. What do we do!?” Becky asked as she tried to analyze the situation.

“Well thankfully Reyna already left for the Summer.” Sierra spoke the first thought that came to her mind.

Becky shuddered at Reyna catching them like this and was thankful most students had left campus. “What about Rose. She’s still here. Maybe she can help?” Becky asked.

Sierra was apprehensive as Rose was one of Reyna’s friends. However, she hadn’t been directly aggressive to them.

As the two debated their next course of action, Sierra felt herself tingle.  

Becky looked on in shock as Sierra shrunk a few inches before her eyes.

“Okay! Whatever! Let’s go get Rose before we’re too small to reach our door handle!” Sierra quickly ran and opened the door. She struggled not to trip on her oversized clothes.

They ran down the hall and knocked on the closed door.  

“Please be here. Please be here.” Becky spoke aloud while Sierra paced behind her.

The door opened, “What the fuck?”  

Rose Lupez looked down at Becky and Sierra. They were at least 1.5ft shorter than herself.  

“Rose. Please. You gotta help us.” Sierra looked up at the girl still dressed in her PJs.

Rose wanted to smile, she couldn’t wait to tell Reyna about this. She hid her excitement.

“Oh my god! You two. Come in. Emily left already so it’s just me.” She quickly waved in the two refugees and shut the door.

For the next few hours, Becky and Sierra both tried to reach their parents to no avail.

“Well I’m leaving in a few hours to go stay with my sister. Maybe you two can come with? At least you know you’ll be safe.” Rose stood above her two guests.

“Thanks for the offer, but,” Becky began but then she felt herself tingle.

Rose and Sierra both looked on as Becky’s height lessened by a few inches. She struggled not to faint as she looked up at Rose, “If you and your sister will let us stay with you, that’d be great.” she knew it was one of her and sierra’s better options.

“I’m sure we could come to an agreement.” Rose smiled down.

Sierra and Becky looked up at Rose and her sister as they talked in Spanish. On the one-hour drive, they learned the severity of the situation. Countless abandoned and wrecked cars. Power outages. It was like the apocalypse.  

…"Okay. She said you can stay for two weeks but after that she’s going on vacation and you’ll have to find somewhere else...

“Oh thank you! Thank you!”” Becky and Sierra screamed.  

Rose stopped them.

”In the meantime, she doesn’t want you just eating and drinking her food and using her water without putting in some effort.”

Sierra and Becky looked at one another, “Whatever you need from us.” Becky replied in her usual helpful manner.

“Uh. Is this really needed?” Sierra looked up at Rose who sat on a sofa and ate from a bag of Doritos.  

It had been 3 days since her sister took them in and she and Becky were no taller than 3 ft each.  

“Oh. Absolutely.” Rose replied and glanced down to Sierra who was working on painting her toe nails.

Becky, meanwhile, worked to clean the bathroom.

Near the end of the two weeks, Becky and Sierra stared up in awe at Rose and her sister.

The two girls were now mere inches tall each.

Rose seemed upset but her sister was adamant about her point...

“These two are useless now!” Rose’s sister shouted.  

“Useless but not worthless.” Rose replied and showed her sister her phone.

Sierra and Becky looked at one another with apprehension as Rose and her sister stared at the phone and then at them.

An Ad on Rose’s phone simply read: “Cash 4 Whites!”...

Becky and Sierra screamed from inside the Tupperware container. The holes poked in the lid brought in fresh air.

“Rose! You can’t do this!” They attempted to convince the caretaker for the past few weeks not to sell them but it was no use as she walked to the temporary office in a rundown strip mall.  The two were jostled around inside the Tupperware as Rose handed the container to an older Asian woman – they weren’t sure from which country specifically – who inspected them and smiled.

They screamed for Rose as she waved goodbye and walked away with four $100 bills in her hand...
--------------------------------

Reyna stepped off the plane into Denver International Airport. Her and her friends’ return had been delayed by a few weeks due to a pilot shortage. She was happy to be back. From what she heard there was a lot to be excited about...

“How’s this for disciplinary probation?” Reyna held a small screaming woman by the arm. Her 3-inch body was barely perceptible. The woman in her 40s cried and begged – her voice was only but a squeak to Reyna.

She sat in a booth at a roadside diner. She tilted her head down and took a sip from her cherry coke. Her lips smacked together in satisfaction.

“So how’d you get her?” Reyna asked a black girl sitting across the table from her.

“The things you find when you’re a student worker in administration.” She winked.

“How much did you want?” Reyna asked.

“How much is revenge worth?” The girl asked.

“I’d say pretty priceless.” Reyna smirked.

Five minutes later, Reyna walked into the women’s bathroom. She placed the tiny woman onto the floor and lifted her right foot above speck of a human. Without a thought of regret her foot slammed down. A small pop followed. She pulled her sandal across the floor – a thin red smear streaked with it...

------------------

“No. Please tell me that isn’t her.” Sierra shook with horror as the smiling face looked at her from just outside the glass of her and Becky’s home which they shared with other shrunken whites. It had been their home for the past month.  

After Rose sold them, they were ‘hired’ by Puti Pedi as ‘technicians’. Their only pay was being fed the cheapest gruel imaginable and being housed like hamsters.

“Surprised to see me, girls?” Reyna spoke to Becky and Sierra as they stared in horror from inside the case. She then stood back to her full height.

“You want them mic’d up?” The worker, a young black man, asked as he ran down the checkboxes on a tablet.

“Oh yes please. I’d love to catch up with old friends.” She smiled.

“And would you like to sign up for our membership? You’ll get today’s session free and after that you get 6 sessions a month for only $120.” He prepared to tap no on the tablet.

“Oh. Absolutely.” She handed him her dad’s American Express card.

Sierra stood trembling in the basin. The heavy collar around her neck forced her to stoop slightly. She looked up as Reyna took her seat on the massage chair. Sierra hated how Reyna looked like a queen on a throne. Her black hair, parted in the middle, draped down her shoulders. Her skin was tanned deeper thanks to her recent vacation. Her face bore the look of satisfaction, a smugness that comes with one’s greatest victories. Sierra felt herself tremble further as she watched Reyna slowly slip off her sandals. Her ruby painted toes reflected the light above.  

Over the past month, Sierra and Becky had been reduced to numerous humiliating acts but they both genuinely feared what Reyna had in store for them.

“Y-you look good, Reyna.” Becky trembled. Her voice broadcast into Reyna’s earbuds. This caused the giantess to smile.

“Aww. Thanks. I wish I could say the same for you.” Reyna savored her time lording over Becky and Sierra before beginning her 2-hour session.

“Y-yeah. You look really stunning.” Sierra's quivering voice echoed Becky. She hoped her words would lessen any of the pain Reyna had in mind.  

Reyna closed her eyes and smiled as the girls’ voices soaked into her ears. It was like verbal honey. “Aww. Gee. Thank you. Your both too kind.” She waved her hand in the air dismissively. She then opened her eyes and looked down directly at the two white specks below.

“What have you girls been up to? I just had one of the best summers of my life and then I got to come back to a probation-less new semester of school. I’m sure things have been just as fun for you two, right? Although it looks like you two could use some Sun.” She leaned down and glared at Becky and Sierra’s pale faces with a smirk.

Sierra and Becky remained silent.

Reyna enjoyed tormenting the tiny girls. She sat back up and stretched. She was purposeful of waving her size 10s above them. She curled and popped her toes – once more showing off her perfectly cared for nails. She then pulled out her phone and tapped away.

“Did you know they have an app with a profile about each person? It talks about their current height, weight, and how long they’ve been here. A really great way to ensure you’re getting what you pay for. Anyway, I was reading your profiles and it says that you both are now 4 inches tall? That must be tough. Even tougher than before, huh shrimp?” Reyna looked down at Sierra who looked away in shame.  

“Aww.” Reyna teased Sierra’s display, “No need to be so sore about things. I mean, I’m not. Even though you did call me a cunt and tried to ruin my future. Funny what people remember. Hey! Remember when I said I was going to squish you?” Reyna looked at Sierra with a grin. Reyna lifted her left leg and hovered her left foot over Sierra’s side of the basin.  

Sierra gawked at the massive appendage.  She stood still as the sole soon centered above her, the skin wrinkled and stretched as Reyna rotated and flexed the foot as if to torment her further.

Reyna was amused by the sight of the puny white girl getting eclipsed by her foot it really helped to exemplify the size disparity between them. She began to slowly lower her leg.

Sierra screamed as the foot began to lower toward her. Its shadow grew ever larger around her. She fell to the ground in an attempt to avoid getting crushed. “No! Please Reyna! Don’t squish me!” she screamed as she pressed her body close to the plastic floor of the tub. Her voice cracked as she began to cry. Suddenly, the foot stopped its descent and lifted. Reyna’s laughter echoed through the building.  

“Oh goodness you’re so pitiful. You dared me to squish you, remember?” Reyna dredged up Sierra’s words against the tiny girl. Her laughter slowed and she continued her monologue. “This is great. I can do whatever I want to you two and there’s nothing to stop me. No shrimp thinking she’s tough, no Dean to run to, and no family. The best part is, you’ll thank me for coming when this is all over.”

“Now enough chit chat. The app said you both have been here for over a month, so I expect good results. I've got some rough callouses from hiking last week and there’s a good bit of toe jam right now from shopping this morning, so you’ll need to be diligent. Then if you could get under the nails that’d be great. Got all that?” Reyna asked.

“Y-yes.” Sierra was the first to answer.

“Y-yes what?” Reyna barked, mocking Sierra.

“Yes Miss?” Becky asked for her friend.

“Miss sounds too plain.” Reyna put her hand under her chin in thought. “How about, Madame? Ooo yeah. I like that. Let’s go with Madame.” Reyna snapped her fingers as if triggering a command.

“Yes Madame.” Becky replied.

“Yes Mad-AMMM” Sierra's reply devolved into a scream as Reyna lowered her foot onto the girl. She smiled as she manipulated the pitiful body under her sole. She rolled her foot back and forth in the tub, Sierra’s body was rolled between her sole and the plastic surface. Her foot moved with purpose. She was intent on ensuring that the miniature girl was rolled under her toes and down to her heel. She wanted Sierre to suffer under every inch of her skin.

“ Sorry about the stickiness. I did a lot of shopping today and it's pretty humid. Hopefully you don’t mind.” Reyna smirked.

Sierra screamed as Reyna’s foot easily moved her back and forth. Its warmth and weight rested heavily upon her. She struggled to not grow dizzy and puke. Her face found itself constantly pressed into Reyna’s skin which was indeed covered in a grimy film.

“Damn, blondie. You’re great at this.” She continued to humiliate Sierra as she spread her toes and caught sight of the girl beneath them.

“Now for you. Gunderson.” Reyna smiled as she lifted her right foot over the small brunette. Becky’s screams joined Sierra’s while Reyna rolled her under her right foot.

As the minutes ticked on, Reyna smiled at the sound of Becky and Sierra’s sobs in unison. It was like the most beautiful music. She looked down at her feet flat in the basin, her toes splayed, the sound of Sierra’s gags as she licked the dirt from between her toes nearly caused Reyna to burst into laughter again.

“I really wish you white girls shrunk sooner. I could have brought my cousins here when they visited last year.” Reyna piled humiliation upon Becky and Sierra.

“Would you have liked that that, Gunderson? To meet my cuzzos?” Reyna boomed down.

Becky gagged as her mouth was filled with an unknown mixture but choked out, “Y-yeee-yesss Madame...”

Sierra prayed for death as she stuck her head between Reyna’s toes. The vinegary odor combined with the scent of accumulated dirt was like eating a vinegar-soaked truffle.

“Oh, this is great. Two best friends at the feet of their better. Should have always been this way, tbh.” Reyna spoke into her phone as she recorded a clip for social media.

“I was always smarter, better, stronger, than you. Right girlies?” She scrunched her toes around Becky and Sierra’s heads – the girls flailed their arms to break free.  

“Yes Madam.” Their muffled voices barked like trained dogs.

“It’s only fitting that you bugs are now living off my foot filth.” Reyna stabbed. She watched as Sierra flailed her arms uselessly. Reyna splayed her toes. This sent the tiny girl flying backward and earned a chuckle from Reyna.

With her head released by Reyna’s toes, Sierra couldn’t help but think the giant’s words were true. She looked up from her knees toward Reyna who sat proudly above, confident of who she was.

Reyna returned Sierra’s stare. The girl looked homeless. Her matted hair and her skin were covered in dirt. Saliva was smeared around her mouth.

“What’s wrong, shrimp? No fight in you this time around? Reyna asked the miniature girl as the massage chair worked her ass and back.

Sierra turned her head and looked away.

Reyna smiled knowing she had broken the girl who had once dared stand up against her.

“Don’t look so down. You get to spend the rest of your life being my bitch.” Reyna teased and angled her foot.

Sierra screamed as Reyna’s toes grabbed her and pulled her under the foot. Reyna couldn’t help but think of the “Hungry Hippo” game she played as a child. Her foot pulled Sierra under like the little plastic Hippo pulled a white ball.

Sierra struggled to break free, but it was no use as her body was pressed deep into Reyna’s instep. The larger girl smiled as she felt her sole mold around the white girl. She wriggled her toes in satisfaction.

The session soon ended, and Reyna sighed. She removed her feet from the basin and looked down at Sierra and Becky. They looked like they just went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. Their bodies were reddened and battered. Their overgrown hair was strewn about, and their eyes looked permanently tear stained. Reyna was satisfied.

“Oh girls. That was great. My feet feel so refreshed and it was good catching up. I’ll see you again in three days. I’ll be sure to come after my Boot Camp class – gotta work off that vacation diet. Maybe they’ll let you do my armpits?”  

As Reyna collected her belongings, Becky’s voice piped into her ears.

“T-thank you for coming.” She choked out between sobs.

Reyna stood proudly over the basin with her hand on her hips. She slipped on her sunglasses and flashed a toothy smile down toward Becky and Sierra. “You both are very welcome.” With a final kiss of her palm, she blew down to the two girls and stomped away.

Reyna replied with a smile as she slipped her feet back into her sandals. "Time for me to go get some lunch?”

Before she left, she was asked to complete a survey by the same guy who initially checked her in. She took the tablet from his hands and typed away.

“5 STARS! Amazing service. Highly recommend requesting Becky G & Sierra Y!”  

Over the next weeks, Sierra and Becky became well acquainted with Reyna. There was no avoiding or reporting on her this time. There was no trying to be nice. There was no fighting back. Whatever she wanted them to do, they did without question.

Becky’s mom’s voice played constantly in her head “The universe will always reward those who do good.”