- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kyle and Luke make it to his girlfriends place. A surprise awaits...

Finally, Kyle and Luke found themselves in front of a pristine looking white-and-black house, with an intimidating large glass door. Kyle could just vaguely make out a person inside walking towards the door, then opening it. Kyle’s heart dropped out of his chest.

“Hey babe!” Luke smiled, going up to greet his girlfriend with a hug, but noticing she too was stone-faced, whiter than usual as she stared at Kyle.

“Ah. I figured this would happen. Look, high school was high school, right guys?” Luke nervously explained, not seeing the two lose their locked gaze.

Kyle was sweating bullets immediately. This couldn’t be… the little blonde cheerleader was… Cynthia?!

“Oh… sorry. Hi Kyle.” Cynthia smiled, expertly regaining her composure and reaching a hand out towards Kyle.

Kyle couldn’t move. He was paralyzed, staring at Cynthia like he’d seen the boogeyman. Her outstretched hand might as well have been a knife.

Her appearance hasn't changed much, rather, she’d clearly grown into a refined young woman. Her blonde hair was now a brilliant platinum, contrasting her ocean blue eyes as they shone brightly in the sunlight. 

Her makeup was minimal, all she needed to outdo most of the girls in her year with her natural beauty. Her cheeks and lips had a rosy hue, and her eyes were surrounded by a refined, smokey eyeshadow, as well as flowing lashes.

She was wearing a white shirt, with a light-blue denim overshirt that descended into a pair of black-wash jeans, leading down into a pair of expensive looking black peep-toe heels, showing off a perfect pedicure. Her doe eyes looked at Kyle with a sense of remorse, something he knew there had to be more to…

“Sorry, one sec…” Luke muttered, pulling Kyle to the side for a moment.

“Are you good dude? I get it, I should’ve told you, but… she’s different now. She’s sweet, she wouldn’t dare hurt you in any way.” Luke assured, trying to get his friend to snap out of his trance.

Kyle shook himself, trying to stay out of his head. “Dude, you know how much she bullied me? And you! You can’t have forgotten that!” he argued, just barely within earshot of Cynthia, who was awkwardly standing in her doorway.

“I know, I know, but I’m telling you, she’s not that girl anymore. She’s an angel now, the nicest person I’ve ever met.” Luke pleaded, seeing his friend shoot an angered glance at Cynthia.

“I hardly believe that. I can’t do this dude…” Kyle started to pant, his breath growing ragged as his body engaged in a trauma response.

Suddenly, a hand touched his back.

“Kyle… I know I was mean to you in high-school. I’m… sorry. Really sorry… I was a dumb kid who thought I was better than everyone else. I’m not, please, let me show you how I’ve changed…” Cynthia asked with sincerity, stealing Kyle’s gaze.

“You put me up your butt!” Kyle thought to himself, remembering his suffocating time within the blonde’s tight hole. He couldn’t begin to find the words. How would Luke feel if he knew he’d been literally inside of his girlfriend?

“What’s going on out here?” another voice called. Kyle looked to see the source, and his heart sank further.

Sydney, and walking behind her were the two remaining women he wanted to see least. Victoria and Kayla. But there was one more with them, who he didn’t recognize.

“Oh, it’s Kyle!” Victoria shouted with happiness.

“Sup’ Kyle, long time no see!” Sydney smiled, getting a nod from Kayla.

“Is he okay?” Kayla asked, seeming genuinely concerned.

“Oh no, is he having an episode?” Victoria gasped, covering her mouth.

Kyle’s mind raced with a flurry of emotions as he was surrounded by the four living triggers most equipped to render him towards a panic attack. The memories of being tortured by each of these girls were flooding back, each of their unique punishments as clear as day in his mind. It made it so much worse that they looked as if they were completely innocent, and the new girl was staring at him with utmost confusion.

Luke stepped forward, mediating between the group.

“Alright, there’s obviously some tension here. Kyle, I vouch for these girls. They really have changed so much. Right, girls?” Luke pushed, turning towards the girls.

“Kyle… I’m so sorry for how we treated you. None of us feel good about it, and we want to show you that we aren’t those girls any more. We’re genuinely all really remorseful…” Cynthia explained, turning to her fellow girls.

“Yeah, sorry Kyle.” Sydney lazily responded, ever the mellow skater-type.

“I’m sooo sorry Kyle. You didn’t deserve what we did…” Victoria added, leaning forward in a cutesy pose, letting her developed chest hang in front of her.

“Yeah Kyle, I feel terrible for how we treated you.” Kayla finalized, leaning against the doorframe.

Kyle listened to all their answers, deeply considering each one. Had these girls really changed? Kyle looked down to Sydney’s feet, still wearing those same Vans he found himself trapped in, begging for air and fighting the crushing weight of her steps. He couldn’t imagine what it would be like now with all these extra years of wear.

He then shifted his gaze to Kayla’s chest. Her hefty bosom was bigger than he remembered. It was like it was yesterday when he was wedged between her mammaries, gasping for air.

He then looked at Cynthia’s lower half. Just past her navel, he was buried deep into her plumbing, like a living butt-plug.

And Victoria. The worst of all. Her pretty mouth smiled at him, as if she didn’t use him as a sex-toy and plunged him into her used-up, cum-coated maw afterwards.

All of these girls had committed grave sins against Kyle. Was he really going to let that slide? He could tell Luke right now and end their relationship for good… so why hadn’t he?

Kyle turned to Luke, who was looking at him with pleading eyes. Fuck. He couldn’t let him down.

“I… I forgive you…” Kyle relented, clenching his fists as the words escaped his mouth.

“There ya go! Alright guys, let’s head inside…” Luke urged, trying to break the tension as the group moved inside, leaving Kyle at the doorstep.

“Alright, here goes…” he sighed, stepping into the house behind them and joining them…


Chapter End Notes:

The girls who made Kyle's life hell for most of high-school make their return. Have they really changed?