[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Kyle, a few years into college, still has memories of the events that transpired at the amusement park. Hoping to grow from them and move on from the event, he tries to better himself and form a social life. He's doing well for himself, and eventually decides to go to a bar-hop hosted by his best-friend and roommate, Luke, and his new girlfriend, who he has yet to meet. Unfortunately for Kyle, he just can't seem to keep his condition under control...


Follow my twitter (or X, I guess?) to contact me via DM, or keep up with my stories and ideas!

Twitter / X: https://twitter.com/GothicPopsic

My DeviantArt, where I post status updates too long for twitter, and also some of my more tame stories!

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/gothicpopsic

I have a Ko-fi now! If you feel like supporting me and my work, check out my page!

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/gothicpopsic

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. All characters are 18+ unless specifically mentioned otherwise. This story may contain content disturbing to some viewers, please be advised.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: At the Mercy of the Mean Girls
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28720 Read: 41815
Published: July 14 2023 Updated: August 02 2023
Story Notes:

A continuation! I hope you enjoy, and find this as faithful to the original as I intend!

1. Chapter 1 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1620 words)

Kyle tries to cope with the memories of the past...

2. Chapter 2 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 0] (1087 words)

Kyle and Luke make it to his girlfriends place. A surprise awaits...

3. Chapter 3 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 0] (1326 words)

Kyle mingles with the girls, catching up with his past tormentors, and a new girl is introduced...

4. Chapter 4 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 0] (1355 words)

Kyle's shrinking puts a wrench in the plans for the night. How will the group solve this new dilemma?

5. Chapter 5 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 0] (1108 words)

The night starts to get a lot more complicated...

6. Chapter 6 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2200 words)

The games begin. Feet galore.

7. Chapter 7 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2725 words)

Kyle is subject to the plans of his second torturer. Butt. Some gas gets passed, if that's not your thing it's only a little, the chapter is still worth reading.

8. Chapter 8 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5183 words)

A long chapter. Kyle changes to a new set of hands. More butt, in a different way.

9. Chapter 9 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 0] (5016 words)

Probably the most intense chapter I've written for anything. Some hot and heavy FM/m content in this. Contains Giant and Insertion content.

10. Chapter 10 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 1] (3899 words)

The story is coming to a close. What remains for Kyle, as the final girl gets her turn...

11. Chapter 11 by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 0] (1827 words)

Kyle fights for his life in yet another perilous situation...

12. Epilogue by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 0] (1374 words)

Kyle, a year after the night with the girls, lives a new life; hopefully free of trials and torment...